Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default GOP [Republican Party] Headquarters FIREBOMBED In North Carolina

https://www.youtube.com/user/DAHBOO77

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Here's a bit more detail:
    From the Youtube description:
    Quote A Republican party headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed and an adjacent building was vandalized with the words: 'Nazi Republicans leave town or else.'
    The Republican party in the US is the party of Presidential candidate Donald Trump. "GOP" is a nickname for the Republican party.
    -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2016 at 19:37.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

MorningSong (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: GOP [Republican Party] Headquarters FIREBOMBED In North Carolina

What is GOP, and why does its bombing matters for US citizens or for us, in the rest of the world? (Please how a non US citizen is supposed to know about this???). Thanks
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Olaf (17th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Flash?
    Avalon is not just for US citizens.
    Any bombing around the world matters to every one on the planet, to one level or another.

You could do with adding a write up about your post/vid though Ba-ba-Ra 0.o.
    Tell us why it matters enough to you to have posted
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

MorningSong (19th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    What is GOP, and why does its bombing matters for US citizens or for us, in the rest of the world? (Please how a non US citizen is supposed to know about this???). Thanks
    "GOP" comes from the phrase "Grand Old Party", and is now a nickname for the Republican party (the party whose Presidential candidate is Donald Trump).

I'll add a word or two to this thread's title to make it a wee bit clearer ... thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Flash?
    Sunny-side-up -- I suspect you misunderstood Flash's post. She is totally aware that Avalon is not just for US citizens .

I'll see if I can add a sentence or two to the opening post of this thread, so that's a bit clearer to someone not steeped in US politics what this is about.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

boja (18th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), MorningSong (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Sorry folks, I should have added more.

My feeling is that this is important from a geo-political standpoint, especially since the Republican candidate (Donald Trump) has been accused of having a special relationship with Putin and since Russia has been accused by US Main Street News, as well as the opposing candidate (Hillary Clinton), of interfering with the US presidential election. (my personal opinion is that none of this is true)

Consequently, the drumbeats for war here in the states have become quite loud. If the US starts a war (and I doubt they will start one in an obvious way, more likely a false flag or such) the entire planet is at risk, IMO

If this thread is not of interest to you, I will not be offended if you ignore it.

Said with love and understanding, B
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

animovado (18th October 2016), boja (18th October 2016), conk (18th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016), fourty-two (18th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), MorningSong (19th October 2016), seko (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Watch This:

“It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this mother****er." ~ A key Clinton operative

--------------------------------------------------------

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Oct 17, 2016

In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton Campaign, Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC (Priorities) and other organizations are revealed. A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this mother****er."

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

animovado (18th October 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (18th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), marique3652 (19th October 2016), MorningSong (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The big deal is democrats always shout that the GOP is intolerant, mean , and violent, and yet they are victims of hate and intimidation ... the right of every person to vote freely without fear , with this bombing one side is stepping on a sacred right that should be off limits ...sad day when people dont respect others rights to disagree or have an opposing viewpoint ... if everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), marique3652 (19th October 2016), MorningSong (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Another reason this is important is that North Carolina is one of the top 15 States that will determine the next President of the USA.... it has a history of having a near 50% Dem-50% GOP voting outcome. These states are called "battleground states".

Here is just one poll that has been posted recently showing some idea of how these states might be leaning:

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2016), Flash (19th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Simple, if I do not know what GOP means, and I did not, since I am not an American, I cannot know how important that bombing is related to anything in the world (unlawful immigration, war in Syria, Yemeni's problems, Canadian - US relations, name it, I cannot know).

this is why it would be nice if Americans would think sometimes that we are not all Americans on this forum, and spell out the acronyms for us, non Americans, and for the rest of us, non English native speakers (making it much harder to guess the acronyms).

By the way, thanks for the change in title which does spell out the acronyms. Now I understand.

That is all I wanted to say, no other interpretation needed, it was down to earth question from a non American (a Canadian), having English as an incompetently mastered second language - non English native speaker.

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Flash?
    Any bombing around the world matters to every one on the planet, to one level or another.

You could do with adding a write up about your post/vid though Ba-ba-Ra 0.o.
    Tell us why it matters enough to you to have posted
    Last edited by Flash; 19th October 2016 at 19:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (21st October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread