+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Are You a Starseed? *Opinion Thread*

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Are You a Starseed? *Opinion Thread*

Hey guys,

I've been asked recently what I think of the Starseed theory. I have also been listening to readings of forum members by Carol Clarke and she has mentioned Starseeds. I've looked into it and I'm still not sure what to think of it all.

http://www.gaia.com/article/are-you-starseed

1. From a young age, you have had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for other people.

2. You've been told you're an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core.

3. No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can't express it, and you know that your house is not it. This may even lead to depression in some cases.

4. Even as a child, you have always felt different. As though you are unique and others cannot understand you.

5. You feel divided from the world -- As if it is a constant battle of "them" vs. "you."

6. You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.

7. Your sense of empathy is overwhelming. You feel different from those around you, however, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.

8. Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else's and the medical world struggles to understand it. This may manifest itself in ways as small as a lower than average body temperature or inability to withstand heat.

9. You are incredibly intelligent but bored easily by traditional academics.

10. You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other's thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.

11. You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill, but struggle to find what you want to do with your life. You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life.

12. The physical limitations of your body often frustrate you. You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions. This is because Starseeds remember far more freedom in their physical form.

13. Your dreams are vivid and exceptional, and waking life never seems to measure up. Often, your dreams will seem other worldly -- as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.

14. Others are often wary of you or feel uncomfortable in your presence. People instinctually know that you are different, but struggle to verbalize why. You may even feel isolated within your own family.

15. You have very few friends, but those who are seem to understand you without need of explanation.

16. Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate.

17. The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.

18. You can feel who people are without them ever saying a word. You see beyond the external façade and instinctually know when they are lying.

19. You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they've even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.

20. You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You may not be able to put it into words, but you have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.

21. You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.

22. Though your dreams are exceptional, you've always had trouble sleeping.

23. You have a natural ability to make others feel better - whether through medicine or your words. Strangers will often open up about their problems without even realizing it.

24. People's first impression of you is often aloof or cold, however, one they get to know you they consider you to be one of the most loving people that they know.

25. You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses -- even friends. To you, people are overwhelming and their emotions and actions seem chaotic.

26. You have an ability to emotionally or spiritually grow much faster than those around you. Your sense of morality keeps you grounded, even when presented with emotions that are difficult for others to handle.

27. From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how other's don't see its mistakes.

I came across this article on Gaia, which has both very good, solid information and things that leave you thinking "I don't know about that", as the info isn't solid and the claims are quite out there.

I'd just like to know what everybody else thinks about Starseeds. Could it be a real thing? I mean, I do answer yes to almost all of these questions, and for clarity, I have put in bold the ones that are a yes for me.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

abmqa (23rd December 2016), Awakening2014 (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BMJ (18th October 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2023), Desire (1st December 2016), DianeKJ (18th October 2016), drneglector (22nd June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th October 2016), Holly Lindin (25th December 2016), Inversion (18th October 2016), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), marique3652 (19th October 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2016), MythKitty (27th May 2017), Parsi-X (8th May 2023), peggy englebrake (18th October 2016), Rhogar (13th September 2018), scanner (24th December 2016), sijohn (18th October 2016), Star Tsar (18th October 2016), starlight (27th June 2017), Stryder (18th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016), sunpaw (19th October 2016), The Freedom Train (24th December 2016), toppy (24th December 2016), TraineeHuman (18th October 2016), Vward (16th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Default Re: Are You a Starseed? *Opinion Thread*

"Starseed" is one more label for your ego to wear proudly.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (6th December 2016), bodhii71 (20th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2023), Desire (1st December 2016), drneglector (2nd December 2016), Enola (20th October 2016), greybeard (1st December 2016), guayabal (20th October 2016), Holly Lindin (25th December 2016), marique3652 (19th October 2016), neutronstar (21st October 2016), Orph (18th October 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), petra (20th October 2016), Rich (18th October 2016), Shannon (18th October 2016), sheme (2nd December 2016), TargeT (27th October 2016), The Freedom Train (24th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like you, answer yes to most of these questions and with age, the yes gets larger and louder as time goes on.

The question as to what I think about starseeds is not completely clear , I am fairly certain that they exist but I am not convinced by many I have heard speak or read about, but perhaps I have met a FEW during my lifetime.

Am l a starseed I don't know for sure one way or another but for a large part of my life I have used this expression in jest,

"I must be an alien because when I look at the vast majority of humanity , I know I am not like that"

I am also fairly certain that the indigo children and true starseeds need to take care as there are those who do not have their best interests at heart

I am also fairly certain that there are more than a few amongst the Project Avalon community and they maybe able to answer your questions.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BMJ (18th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Desire (1st December 2016), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), marique3652 (19th October 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2016), The Freedom Train (24th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by sijohn (here)
    I like you, answer yes to most of these questions and with age, the yes gets larger and louder as time goes on.

The question as to what I think about starseeds is not completely clear , I am fairly certain that they exist but I am not convinced by many I have heard speak or read about, but perhaps I have met a FEW during my lifetime.

Am l a starseed I don't know for sure one way or another but for a large part of my life I have used this expression in jest,

"I must be an alien because when I look at the vast majority of humanity , I know I am not like that"

I am also fairly certain that the indigo children and true starseeds need to take care as there are those who do not have their best interests at heart

I am also fairly certain that there are more than a few amongst the Project Avalon community and they maybe able to answer your questions.
    Good OP 7alon

Good answer sijohn, I resonate.
    I answer most of the questions with a yes.
    I know I was on a far different track in my early years than I am capable of now!
    I feel disconnected from both sides now, maybe I've become too Calcified and dissipated but have experienced much, some still.
    I feel I am a failed starseed maybe? or something like ?
    Quote "I must be an alien because when I look at the vast majority of humanity , I know I am not like that"
    That is a BIG YES
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BMJ (18th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Desire (9th September 2017), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), The Freedom Train (24th December 2016), Vward (16th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I guess - look at the generality of people.

Then look at yourself - define differences, try to avoid stuff that may be a product of environment during childhood.

Are you left with marked differences, that spring from Heart/Soul/Intuition/Knowing?

It could be past life, genetic memory and/or soul structure/origin.

Probably there is a huge diversity in soul types, but if people are drawn to Forums like this, or if they easily see through societal perception norms about war, religion, science they might have a higher soul perspective on the here-and-now.

It's just what one chooses to link into.

If there are such things as star-seeds-why would they be here, what use would they be?

I am wondering if a higher soul connection assists one to see through the deceptions here, to imagine or manifest a better future, to have a stronger resistance to certain psychic forces, to anchor certain perceptions or vibrations into the human collective consciousness, that will assist all Humans.

If it's true- then it's a privilege, but also an obligation and a work-sheet. OBLIGATION to the soul's intention for coming here, now...(and tools to explore that)
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 18th October 2016 at 10:51.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BMJ (18th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Sueanne47 (19th October 2016), The Freedom Train (24th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Are we here for a divine mission or are we the fallen ones (expelled from higher realm) ?

Can we change the world, before the world changes us ?

Will we go to higher realms after this (test) lifetime?
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 27th April 2023 at 07:34.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), BMJ (23rd December 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Desire (9th September 2017), DianeKJ (18th October 2016), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Vward (16th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

we are all made up of star stuff, so we are all starseeds. The thing is if you develop/master yourself or not. SO if there are awaken starseeds or asleep ones, older souls tend to be awaken from early childhood so they are awaken starseeds. It is my believe that everyone has felt alien to this world sooner or later.
    even though the term starseed is being used for people who comes to help and shine their light on us all, i really think that anyone colud do, it is a matter of intention. If you intent to be a starseed, there you are!
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), animovado (19th October 2016), Baby Steps (18th October 2016), BMJ (19th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), PathWalker (12th May 2017), Star Tsar (18th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Are You a Starseed? *Opinion Thread*

Check this video out recently posted by myself on Up @ The Ranch Thread, Some may find it useful.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Which Star System Did You Originate From?

Published 10th June 2016

This video describes traits and characteristics of specific star systems taken from a lady called Jo Amidon's book entitled Where Are You Really From?

www.lightconnection.org

&
    In5D

How Many Starseed Traits Do YOU Have?

Published 20th July 2016

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
    Editor, WooWooMedia.com

Your Starseed Awakening

Have you ever caught yourself stargazing for no apparent reason? Have you ever wondered if your soul is from another star system? Did you ever feel like Earth is not your ‘home’ planet? If you answered yes to any of these, then you may be a starseed.

The term starseed outwardly seems very hippyish, but when you dissect the truth behind the energy signatures that we were each born into, then you would already know that our zodiac signs and, consequently, specific planetary influences already control what we look like, our qualities and faults, our life challenges and so much more.

However, while these planetary influences may only subjugate ourselves within this current incarnation to apply to specific traits and qualities, they also show how we “came from the stars”. Thus, the question still remains, “What solar system did our souls incarnate to before we came to Earth?”

If you look at the number of people on this planet, the number keeps growing which means that new souls are incarnating every day as older souls depart.

Where do these new souls come from and how “new” are they?

Is it possible that some of these souls came from other star systems?
    Read more: Your Starseed Awakening

Have you ever caught yourself stargazing for no apparent reason? Have you ever wondered if your soul is from another star system? Did you ever feel like Earth is not your ‘home’ planet? If you answered yes to any of these, then you may be a starseed.

The term starseed outwardly seems very hippyish, but when you dissect the truth behind the energy signatures that we were each born into, then you would already know that our zodiac signs and, consequently, specific planetary influences already control what we look like, our qualities and faults, our life challenges and so much more.

However, while these planetary influences may only subjugate ourselves within this current incarnation to apply to specific traits and qualities, they also show how we “came from the stars”. Thus, the question still remains, “What solar system did our souls incarnate to before we came to Earth?”

If you look at the number of people on this planet, the number keeps growing which means that new souls are incarnating every day as older souls depart.

Where do these new souls come from and how “new” are they?

Is it possible that some of these souls came from other star systems?
    Read more: Your Starseed Awakening

Read More Here:http://www.woowoomedia.com/how-many-...s-do-you-have/

´s
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th October 2016 at 11:41.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), Baby Steps (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BongoBob (25th December 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), DianeKJ (18th October 2016), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Verdilac (6th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    we are all made up of star stuff, so we are all starseeds. The thing is if you develop/master yourself or not. SO if there are awaken starseeds or asleep ones, older souls tend to be awaken from early childhood so they are awaken starseeds. It is my believe that everyone has felt alien to this world sooner or later.
    even though the term starseed is being used for people who comes to help and shine their light on us all, i really think that anyone colud do, it is a matter of intention. If you intent to be a starseed, there you are!
    Much love
    yes....the soul, whatever it is - is our connection to source - for everybody. (soul architecture includes freewill)

dangers of the star-seed idea

- feeling different or 'alienated' - and not engaging with this reality.
    - rejecting this reality , causing one to disconnect from the soul's mission - why we came.
    - reaching out for cosmic brethren, and meeting something else.
    - ego and the trap of looking down on others.
    - getting distracted from what is going on , on this planet.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

7alon (18th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (6th December 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Daozen (18th October 2016), DianeKJ (18th October 2016), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Parsi-X (13th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Followers of this thread may find it useful to read about Mary Rodwell and her work with starseeds.

Here is her website http://www.maryrodwell.com.au

The Questionnaire in the "About" section is particularly useful.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), BMJ (19th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Parsi-X (8th May 2023), PathWalker (12th May 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th October 2016), sunpaw (19th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the ego just needs a set task or it'll find its own path

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), betoobig (18th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), justntime2learn (18th October 2016), Vward (16th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Read More Here:http://www.woowoomedia.com/how-many-...s-do-you-have/

´s
    Fascinating, I relate to a lot of these characteristics, and paranormal stuff seems to follow me around like a bad smell. things happen all the time that I can't explain, like noises throughout the house (no matter which house I move to; I have moved nearly 20 times!), things moving when I'm not looking, but I KNOW they moved. The other week, the door to my study shut by itself and my partner came in and asked me if I shut it.. No wind, no air con, no windows open, nothing..

When we lived at this other house a year ago, my partner saw a huge orb in our bedroom when I out in the dining. She described it to be the size of a saucer plate and was very bright (not transparent/translucent). It just appeared in front of her near the ground, flew up past her face about a few inches past, did a 180 and flew into the walk in robe and just dematerialised.
    Last edited by 7alon; 21st October 2016 at 04:23.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (19th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Star Tsar (19th October 2016), Sueanne47 (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I experience many of these traits. My biggest issue has come from feeling others despair, pain, confusion etc.. I spent many decades trying to find a place where I can be of service without losing me in the process. I have an innate need to help yet is it really my place? I am still learning when to pull back and allow the person to answer the questions themselves as I think this is how one begins the process of clearing crud.
    I struggle not to feel others because it is overwhelming and can bring me to my own despair for failure to help. This is my own perceptions of self as a failure. Now I think I am not a failure and I have learned a great deal on what each of us are responsible for.
    I have always, always felt strange, not belonging when around people. Even with my dearest friends. Crowds are difficult.
    I don't look creepy yet, I can receive looks from certain adults that seem angry or disdainful. Oh and the men who want to "sleep" with me throw off vibes of a devouring nature which feels horrible to my psyche. And they get aggressive then angry when rebuffed. hmmm.
    I used to take it personal. Now I am curious why I get these looks. Kids, animals, babies love me. lol go figure.
    I was told, often, that I cry too easily and to stop. Of course that caused me to cry even harder. Cry for them. Odd. These people are laughing, strong voiced and seemingly secure and I feel such strong sadness for them anyway.
    Yes, I am an extremely sensitive soul who care about all energy forms. Had to learn my role in all this. Does this make me a star seed?

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

7alon (21st October 2016), BMJ (23rd December 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), KristenMary (5th July 2020), marique3652 (19th October 2016), sijohn (19th October 2016), Sueanne47 (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

I feel I have Pleiadian starseed traits because my heart feels that it is bursting with so much love to give, but most people in the real world are nowhere near as loving as me. And if someone is being mean to me..it hurts my spirit badly. I cant bear reading about an animal being treated cruelly either.

Just lately, I get irritated by humans that are not smart in the head, but I guess its not their fault because their incarnate's traits are passed down to them.

I felt this feeling about 25 years ago : People should care more about each other and the planet, and love things that are earthly, not superficial.

@ Raregem

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

7alon (21st October 2016), Baby Steps (19th October 2016), BMJ (20th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), marique3652 (19th October 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), raregem (19th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th October 2016), sunpaw (20th October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (5th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

If you read Dolores Cannon, you see that we are all "star seeds". Apparently we decide where to go beforehand, in order to learn what lessons we need to learn. Not all of those lives we live are on earth, so, we've all been part of other civilizations throughout the universe again and again.

So, we are all special, I suppose. The difference is, I guess, how awake we are to the process while we're living whatever life we happen to be in at the time.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

7alon (21st October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), BMJ (21st October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), halcyon026 (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not well versed or particularly interested in this label. However, for fun I read all the questions and gave my own answers. Most of them are hard to quantify and could easily be imagined circumstances of my consciousness. The following questions particularly resonated with me and I believe have sufficient supporting evidence to be true for myself. Whenever I am around individuals who aren't aware of these traits, I will receive a comment about the event from them. In my mind this has re-enforced these traits to be actually manifesting and not just my imagination. I'm currently 31 years of age and if I had to guess I'd say at least 50 strangers(normally aren't strangers afterward, but were at the time) have noticed and commented on these types of events. Family and friends are already aware and often joke about these things with me. Calling me a baby whisperer or mind reader and other silly things which obviously aren't true. Joking about it is a coping mechanism for incomprehension. I don't believe I have any more ability than any other human out there. If I can do it then so can anyone. I think it's more about the way I communicate and not some special ability. When I am talking I'm not only focused on the verbiage, although that is important. I'm also doing my best to visualize whatever it is I am speaking about. My eyes are looking at my audience and at their face. My hands are also conveying pieces of information. I never talk down to my audience and always treat them as intellectual equals. I believe it's the combination and approach to communicating that is making these events with animals and children possible. I did a few impromptu studies with my Beagle(Jack) that make me think this way. Every evening for a week I would try a different form of communication. If it failed at a high rate then I would add another form of communication in, Jack has been taught several verbal commands with associating hand gestures. When I simply visualized the desired action Jack seemed pretty clueless, but he did recognize I was trying to communicate(by staring at me perplexed, LOL he does this little head cock). I think I got him to perform the action(different ones) at some pitiful rate of like two or three times out of 50 attempts or so. Once I added either the verbal or hand gesture in Jack immediately knew what I was attempting to communicate, normal success rate of 80-85%(70-80% just verbal or 80% just hand gestures). This is a Beagle and he's never been 100% obedient to me(I am referring to Jack obeying me the first time I ask, if I ask him more than once he always listens to me based on respect or love?) and I'm just fine with that . By combining all 3 communication techniques I increase the chances of Jack understanding me. Therefore even if I am communicating with a random dog my body language and visualized communications will be interpreted. While my verbal communications probably fall on deaf ears. The finishing of others thoughts is harder to explain and I must admit I am stumped on that one. I have noticed that I either can or can't finish a person's thoughts. The people who are susceptible are always that way or nothing I've noticed prevents me one day from the next. While for others if I can't the first time we met, and conversed, I will never be able to.

"
    16. Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate.

17. The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.

19. You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they've even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.
    "

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

7alon (21st October 2016), BMJ (21st October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)

1. Are we here for a divine mission or are we the fallen ones (expelled from higher realm)
    Can you be both on a divine mission and fallen? I mean, it would be hard to live in this world and not get dragged down by the negativity of it. It's kind of what living in this world is all about.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

BMJ (21st October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Having read the criteria I can say without hesitation that I am not a star seed. I have no mission downloaded from another planet. I do have naturally curly hair however.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

7alon (27th October 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Desire (1st December 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Having read the criteria I can say without hesitation that I am not a star seed. I have no mission downloaded from another planet. I do have naturally curly hair however.
    And a great sense of humour Believe it or not, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about yourself. Varying opinions and thoughts/feelings interest me greatly when I'm trying to grasp subject matter; even if its just a 'nope this aint me' conclusion

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Heartsong (28th October 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I will have to bold all numbers written above but I am still until now dont know whether I am a starseed or not. Once i thought of it as being the risks of being my parents child. Cos my mom (RIP) sees ghosts and my dad basicaly experienced what i have been experienced all my life aswell. Also they teaches me differently about different things that matters that are different from most of other parents in my big families. Most people that know us often said that we belong to the sky and not earth (whatever that means). But when nowadays people might think about being a starseed is cool, i find it hard to cope with as a child. It might sound depressing but all i wanted as a child was to be and to feel normal and to be treated as a normal person. It was no fun having no friends cos they fear you. But i dont and cant blame them cos it is very human to fear of what you dont know, most people do. So it was a very lonely childhood for me. Also with my parents try to surpressed things inside and wants me to do the same. They always said things like, just come to us and tell us anything and everything, dont go speak about anything to people that will make them think youre abnormal or crazy. So as for me, i can never picture myself having the thoughts that being a starseed is cool or else.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjani For This Post:

7alon (23rd December 2016), BMJ (23rd December 2016), ClearWater (20th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast