+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

Fitbit was Recalled Due to Mysterious EMF Wifi Symptoms, Complaints Mounting
    Did you know that some Fitbit models encourage people to sleep while wearing them?? They do, in order to track their sleep cycles. 

A little-known Fitbit recall took place in 2014, but has anything changed since then? Not a chance. Complaints and reports of hazards have only piled since then.
    Erin Elizabeth
    May 28, 2018

Judging by the ubiquity of Fitbits – those faceless watches nearly every woman wears today, with or without their active wear – this activity tracker has got to be the most popular fitness item. It uses WiFi (radiation) to track people’s every step and movement, how many calories burned, miles walked, and even tells time. This information also beams out to a personal account where the user can log-in and add more health stats in order to watch goal progression.

A COMPELLING ARTICLE LINKS MYSTERIOUS EMF-RELATED SYMPTOMS LIKE RASHES, ERRATIC PULSE, NAUSEA, PAIN, HEADACHES AND DIZZINESS TO FITBIT.

This writer began to have suspicions about health symptoms after receiving one for Christmas. I reasoned within myself that the extra activity would keep me away from other EMF stations in my life – the smart meter, my computer, Router WiFi, and my phone. That has to be healthier, right? Then again, if cell phone instruction manuals warn to keep the phone at least one full inch from your body at all times…why would wearing the radiation against the wrist be okay?

Soon, I began to have a strange, repetitive and painful electrical pulse running up and down what I thought was my left kidney. It was relentless and ran up and down over this kidney area as though I was a circuit board. I couldn’t tell why it appeared until I realized…

My Fitbit was worn on my left wrist which hangs down near my left kidney when I’m standing. And I only wore it during the day, while active. Shelving the Fitbit allowed the pain to subside after a few days, and it only returned when my phone got too close to the area. I’m so sensitive to EMF that if I didn’t write stories every day, I’d be legit off-grid for the health of my family.
    Did you know that some Fitbit models encourage people to sleep while wearing them?? They do, in order to track their sleep cycles. 
    A little-known Fitbit recall took place in 2014, but has anything changed since then? Not a chance. Complaints and reports of hazards have only piled since then.

Links to article & other adverse reactions.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Cidersomerset (29th May 2018), Hym (28th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Multiple Countries Ban WIFI & Cell Phones Around Schools, Young Children & Fetuses

Erin Elizabeth
    Apr 2, 2018
    “Waiting for high levels of scientific and clinical proof before taking action to prevent well-known risks can lead to very high health and economic costs, as was the case with asbestos, leaded petrol and tobacco.”

After a bit of looking around, I think that the above image comes from this research paper: Modeling of the Absorption of the Electromagnetic Wave Energy in the Human Head Induced by Cell Phone

The image shows a 3D computer model of the thermal (heat) effects of using a cell phone.

This image is widely used in articles warning about cell phone usage, but it is rarely described what the image shows (thermal rather than EMF, 3D model rather than an actual human) and it is rarely sourced back to the original research paper. The 3D model of hot/cold temperatures is built up from, and then visualized by layering over, an MRI scan of one of the paper's authors, Maciej Paszynski. The 3D model found temperatures up to 38.4 C (101.1 F), after holding the modeled phone up to the head for 1000 seconds (about 16 minutes).

The paper demonstrates, to my reading, that the authors are skilled in the mathematics and computer programming of 3D models.

I saw nothing in the paper as to how the particular cell phone properties assumed in their model compare to actual cell phones. The 3D model cell phone used was a dipole antenna model taken from the PhD thesis of Kyungjoo Kim: Finite element modeling of electromagnetic radiation and induced heat transfer in the human body. I did not read Kim's thesis; only the abstract, which I barely understood any of.

I would be no more concerned with holding a simple heat source that was at, or just two or three degrees above, my internal body temperature, against my head for 16 minutes, than I would be concerned to see the mother of my child holding our baby against her breast to nurse for 16 minutes.

Things that do matter, in my estimation, include:
    1. Frequency (higher frequency up into Gigahertz or tens of Gigahertz ranges are more biologically active.)
    2. Power at such a frequency, as applied (which varies with the power of the transmitter, and inversely with the square of the distance from the transmitter.)
    3. Susceptibility of individuals and their specific organs/tissues (how much any of us can tolerate, and where, varies all over the lot.)
    The research paper behind that widely used image has essentially nothing to say on these matters that I could find.

I will continue to reduce exposure, use cell phones less, keep them further from my body, turn their transmitters/receivers off when possible, prefer lower frequency bands, and avoid cell phones that work in the upcoming 5G bands, which will put biologically active 50 or 60 GHertz transmitters right up next to my body.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (28th May 2018), Cidersomerset (29th May 2018), drneglector (5th July 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), RunningDeer (28th May 2018), TargeT (5th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

CBS News/ May 29, 2018, 8:39 AM

5G service is coming – and so are health concerns over the towers that support it

The wireless industry is in a race to roll out 5G service. The network is supposed to
    be up to 100 times faster than current data speeds, but it requires cellphone tower
    equipment to be closer to users than before. Wireless companies in the U.S. say
    they'll have to install about 300,000 new antennas – roughly equal to the total
    number of cell towers built over the past three decades. That's causing outrage and
    alarm in some neighbourhoods, as antennas go up around homes.

read more.....
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/5g-netw...ome-residents/

===================================================

CONFIRMATION: 5G Cancer Linked By Scientific Studies - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sNt8Mu8vc68
    Published on 29 May 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th May 2018 at 20:58.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (2nd June 2018), onawah (29th May 2018), RunningDeer (30th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd July 2018), RunningDeer (2nd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Health ALERT: Samsung 5G home router wins FCC approval
    by: Lori Alton June 24, 2018
    https://www.naturalhealth365.com/5g-...ution2606.html

"Samsung’s first 5G home router, specifically designed to bring the ultra-high frequency technology into homes and offices, has won official FCC approval. According to a May 1 article in Venture Beat, the router – which will be available by late October – will be used in Verizon’s early launch of 5G across several US cities.

While Verizon triumphantly crows that the company is proceeding “full steam ahead” on the 5G deployment, a chorus of voices – those of doctors, scientists, natural health advocates and concerned citizens alike – has been raised in protest against the dangers of this untested wireless technology.

Unfortunately, the wireless industry seems to have little concern about public safety – especially when there’s billions of dollars to be earned in corporate profits.

We are plunging fast towards a 5G world filled with ‘smart’ cities (but, at what cost?!)
    The pending 5G network is intended to facilitate the so-called “Internet of Things” – a planned network of interconnected devices involving wireless appliances, home security systems and even vehicles.

And, it doesn’t stop there. The ultimate goal is integrating the “Internet of Things” into planned “Smart Cities” technology, in which entire citywide energy infrastructures will be interconnected.

(Needless to say, the “Smart Cities” initiative will involve big bucks. According to one research company, the global Smart Cities market is expected to reach roughly 2.6 trillion dollars by 2025.)

The 5G network (5th generation wireless technology) will use “high-band” frequencies consisting of millimeter waves, or MMWs. These operate at billions of cycles per second, and at frequencies ranging from 30 GHz to 300 GHz – ultra-high frequency levels that have never been utilized before.

According to the non-profit group Environmental Health Trust, 5G expansion will require the construction of small cell towers outside of every 10 to 20 homes in residential areas, in public rights of way.

5G opponents point to the potential health risks of locating the towers within mere feet of residents’ bedrooms – and the legal implications of installing them on public roads.

Wireless industry pushes controversial legislation at the state level, as FCC “rolls over”
    The wireless industry is introducing controversial legislation in at least 20 states to facilitate the deployment of 5G. And they aren’t getting any “static” along the way from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The Samsung indoor router was the last 5G component awaiting approval. By last March, Samsung had already received approval for its tower-mounted 5G Access Unit and its outdoor 5G signal router.

As the Venture Beat article points out, Samsung cautions users to keep the 5G router device at least 8 inches away from people – in compliance with existing FCC radiofrequency exposure guidelines.

But 5G critics warn that the FCC guidelines, adopted in 1996, are outdated and irrelevant.

The regulations were intended to protect humans from risks from thermal radiofrequency radiation – not against any “non-thermal risks” that may occur.

But, it is the “non-thermal risks” that are raising the most concern.

Experts: MMWs a “massive experiment that may have adverse impacts on the public’s health”
    Natural health experts are concerned that harm from wireless radiation will be exacerbated by the deployment of 5G – and early studies have given cause for this concern.

Scientists say that high-intensity MMWs – which are mostly absorbed within 1 to 2 millimeters of human skin and in the surface layers of the cornea – can impact the growth and metabolism of cells, create free radicals and damage DNA.

A 2010 review noted that “a large number of cellular studies have indicated that MMWs may alter structural and functional properties of membranes.”

Even more alarmingly, MMWs may worsen the growing problem of antibiotic resistance, which has already been deemed a global public health crisis by the World Health Organization. In a 2016 review, the authors cited a study in which Bacillus and Clostridium bacteria developed multi-drug resistance after exposure to MMWs.

Experts cite 5G risks to human and environmental health – and to cybersecurity
    In 2017, 180 scientists, physicians and researchers from 36 countries sent a declaration to the European Commission, demanding a moratorium on 5G towers until the hazards could be fully investigated.

The experts cited the risk of “potential neurological impacts, infertility and cancer” from 5G.
    “Added exposure to 5G radiation could result in tragic, irreversible harm,” maintains Lennart Hardell, Ph.D., an originator of the letter and an associate professor in the Department of Oncology at Orebro University in Sweden.

The group’s counterpart in the United States, Physicians for Social Responsibility, garnered 200 signatures on a similar petition.

In addition to threatening human health, radiofrequency radiation from wireless systems harms the environment as well, with some scientists believing that it is behind colony collapse disorder and the decline in the global population of honeybees.

As if this weren’t enough reason for putting the brakes on 5G, the new system may prove to be easily hacked, putting millions of people’s personal data at risk. In fact, The American Civil Liberties Union has gone on record as saying that Smart Cities carry “inherent privacy risks.”

Existing wireless 2G/3G and 4G technology is already causing serious unwanted health effects
    Many 5G opponents are basing their objections on the fact that radiofrequency radiation from existing cell phones and wireless routers has already been linked to increased risk of cancer and other life-threatening conditions.

Keep in mind, the World Health Organization has already classified EMF radiation as a “possible human carcinogen” since 2011.

Dr. Thomas Rau, medical director of the renowned Paracelcus Clinic in Switzerland, asserts that EMFs (electromagnetic fields) from wireless networks and cell phones can cause cancer, ADD, heart arrhythmias and Parkinson’s disease.

And, to top it off, research does back up his assertion.

A $25 million study conducted by the National Toxicology Program showed an increase in the incidence of brain and heart cancer in animals exposed to cell phone radiation. Various peer-reviewed studies have shown an increased risk for gliomas, or brain tumors, in human cell phone users as well.

The time for action is now: this latest FCC approval of the Samsung 5G router, along with Verizon’s plan for early 5G launch, indicates that time is running out for those who would oppose 5G technology – and the telecommunication industries’ plan to bombard us with toxic radiation at unheard-of levels and intensities.

Sources for this article include:

Venturebeat.com
    Activistpost.com
    NaturalHealth365.com
    EHTrust.org"
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd July 2018), drneglector (5th July 2018), RunningDeer (2nd July 2018), Sophocles (5th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,765 times in 533 posts

A very interesting thread which gives me a lot to think about!
    Living in Belgium, it is definitely not much different from any other western country, or the US.
    I really plan to study all this in more detail, also I want to have some "hands-on" experiences with measuring whatever RF/EMF is present in my area.

I am not a tech-expert, but I understand most of the information (and risks!) given.
    Does anyone here has a suggestion to get a RF/EMF meter that is dependable and can be found here?
    I know German companies are reliable most of the time, so I found these websites: www.vitalitools.nl and www.gigahertz-solutions.de

A lot of this info is very unsettling... but it is indeed better to be (fore)warned!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

onawah (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Sophocles (5th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might try here: https://www.electricsense.com/produc...y/emf-meters//
    Avalon member ExoMatrix is a good source of info on this subject.
    Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    A very interesting thread which gives me a lot to think about!
    Living in Belgium, it is definitely not much different from any other western country, or the US.
    I really plan to study all this in more detail, also I want to have some "hands-on" experiences with measuring whatever RF/EMF is present in my area.

I am not a tech-expert, but I understand most of the information (and risks!) given.
    Does anyone here has a suggestion to get a RF/EMF meter that is dependable and can be found here?
    I know German companies are reliable most of the time, so I found these websites: www.vitalitools.nl and www.gigahertz-solutions.de

A lot of this info is very unsettling... but it is indeed better to be (fore)warned!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6