+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Mike. I will check that out.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i was looking for the longest time for some way to protect myself from wifi radiation, and i finally found it. i used to get some really terrible symptoms from being on or near wifi devices, but since i began using these Hedron products, it's all been dramatically reduced. nothing short of a miracle for me. highly recommend it.

here's the link for anyone who is interested: http://www.hedronlifesource.com/
    If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

http://www.electricsense.com/6648/em...dants-amulets/

of course, the placebo effect is documented and powerful, so if it works for you; awesome.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    But not necessarily so.

http://www.electricsense.com/6648/emf-protection-scams-chips-diodes-neutralizers-pendants-amulets

of course, the placebo effect is documented and powerful, so if it works for you; awesome.
    A footnote. Your desire to be smart and 'right' apparently overrode your usually equally strong desire to be kind and supportive, in your post above. What helpful value do you think you added there? Please do meditate on that question. With genuine good wishes ~ Bill

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (29th December 2016), Hym (29th December 2016), Mike (29th December 2016), Omni (18th July 2017), onawah (29th December 2016), TargeT (29th December 2016)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Mike. I will check that out.
    i was looking for the longest time for some way to protect myself from wifi radiation, and i finally found it. i used to get some really terrible symptoms from being on or near wifi devices, but since i began using these Hedron products, it's all been dramatically reduced. nothing short of a miracle for me. highly recommend it.

here's the link for anyone who is interested: http://www.hedronlifesource.com/

http://www.electricsense.com/6648/em...dants-amulets/

Well youve suggested an article from a guy who acknowledges the harmful effects of EMF even while you yourself declare it a myth(insert disingenuous smiley face here). Seems theres a little cognitive dissonance there.

The placebo effect requires a certain expectation to be considered applicable. I had no expectation when I bought the hedron thing. In fact, being a jaded sort, I thought it likely *wouldnt* work.

The mind is indeed a powerful thing. But it has to be fortified by a very intense belief or "knowing" for its true powers to be unleashed. I had no such thing. Therefore, I'm as confident as can be that these things do actually work.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Hym (29th December 2016), onawah (29th December 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Well youve suggested an article from a guy who acknowledges the harmful effects of EMF even while you yourself declare it a myth(insert disingenuous smiley face here). Seems theres a little cognitive dissonance there.
    I certainly did not mean to come across that it's a myth.

Electronic hypersensitivity is a real thing & should be pretty easy to pin down, data helps this immensely.
    Just that it's nothing to be deathly afraid of, or even very afraid of for the vast majority of people.

Therefore, I'm as confident as can be that these things do actually work.
    I honestly am glad it works for you, a solution is all that matters really especially if your struggling with something that's effecting your health.

I have some understanding of EMF's, I work with HF and UHF bands, large transmitters, point to point microwave systems, coastal radar arrays, and the converse, jamming platforms, I read the link you offered.

I have no idea how they could do what their claims are, it's just not possible.

Here's from their "solutions" page:

Quote After considerable research we have found out that certain earth minerals have the capability to successfully harmonize the Radiation (EMF) and reduce the heating of the mobile phones while in use.
    What does that even mean?
    Quote har·mo·nize
    add notes to (a melody) to produce harmony.
    sing in harmony.
    "she scats and harmonizes simultaneously"
    produce a pleasing visual combination.
    "the containers harmonize in color, texture, and shape with the flowers they display"
    synonyms: coordinate, go together, match, blend, mix, balance; be compatible, be harmonious, suit each other
    "colors that harmonize in a pleasing way"
    Mobile phones heat up because their batteries have active chemical reactions going on (it's how lithium ion batteries work) & the more power you require of it (when on a phone call your transmitting at pretty high levels) the more these reactions happen.

So this is some how gong to stop your phone battery from chemically reacting?

then we have this line:
    Quote The Hedron EMF Shield is undoubtedly the most effective product of its kind as it does not interfere with the signal strength nor jam the calls.
    So your still getting hit with EMF, it's not shielding you at all, is it?

How about this:
    Quote Patent# 67722/rq/che/2012
    Do they think smashing your hand on the keyboard is a patent number?

Quote Patent Number
    A Patent Number number includes an eight-character number that is assigned by the USPTO. Patent numbers are formatted as follows:
    Utility : Patent numbers consist of six or seven digits. Enter the Patent Number excluding commas and spaces and omit leading zeroes.

Reissue : (e.g., Rennnnnn, RE000126) must enter leading zeroes between "RE" and number to create 6 digits.

Plant Patents e.g., PPnnnnnn, PP000126) must enter leading zeroes between "PP" and number to create 6 digits.

Design : (e.g., Dnnnnnnn, D0000126) must enter leading zeroes between "D" and number to create 7 digits.

Additions of Improvements : (e.g., AInnnnnn , AI000126AI) must enter leading zeroes between "AI" and number tocreate 6 digits.

X Patents : (e.g., Xnnnnnnn , X0000001) must enter leading zeroes between "X" and number to create 7 digits.

H Documents : (e.g., Hnnnnnnn , H0000001) must enter leading zeroes between "H" and number to create 7 digits.

T Documents : (e.g., Tnnnnnnn , T0000001) must enter leading zeroes between "T" and number to create 7 digits.
    https://www.uspto.gov/patents-applic.../patent-number

I stopped at that point.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What helpful value do you think you added there?
    I have a viscous streak when it comes to scams, especially medical scams.

From my perspective the claims on of the "harmonizer" are beyond preposterous, if I can clear that up in anyway I'll attempt to; obviously not gracefully all the time.
    Last edited by TargeT; 29th December 2016 at 04:17.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (29th December 2016), Bob (29th December 2016), lucidity (29th December 2016)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Target you may have modified your position slightly, but ive seen you ridicule this notion of harmful EMF's many times on the forum (No, I'm not going to go thru your posts to find them and post links. You know exactly what I'm talking about). You have a preconceived idea on the topic that you stubbornly "support" with endlessly tiresome semantical spins and relentless links that frequently prove nothing.

I'm not interested in semantics. I'm only interested in results. Like I said, I HAD NO EXPECTATIONS WHEN I BOUGHT THE THING. I ACTUALLY EXPECTED IT *NOT* TO WORK. This negates your placebo theory.

(Viscous: adjective: having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid.)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (29th December 2016), onawah (29th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I'm only interested in results.
    I have to say (if I may), that this might be the only important thing.

If we want to help people, or for people to be helped, and that happens somehow, then surely there's no more to be said, except to be grateful that help seems to be working.

Technically — and I am very far from an expert on this — it seems that some of these devices are scams, but others are not — and I have no idea how they work at all. But the ones that do work, do seem to. (If that didn't sound too Irish! )

There's a ton of stuff in the physical world, and the non-physical world, that we don't yet understand.

None of that means that it's unreal, and when we become surprised by something that seems impossible, it's a familiar story, that we've seen throughout history, even today, that our intellectual arrogance can get in the way and we become scoffers and denyers of miracles that may really be available to benefit us all.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (29th December 2016), BMJ (29th December 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2018), Mike (29th December 2016), Omni (18th July 2017), onawah (29th December 2016), Sophocles (30th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

ridicule this notion of harmful EMF's
    Yes, because I've worked with EMF's for 2 decades professionally and I know it's a little understood topic. Like allergies to the sun, EMF sensitive individuals seem to be quite rare.. the rest of us should apply the "moderation" theory. Putting a wireless transmitter next to your head for hours at a time, just like sitting out in the sun for 4 hours (for us lighter skinned folk) is not moderation, for example. If the same cautions are applied then 95+% of people (my assumption) will be perfectly fine.

This planet has over 4 billion cellphone users with over 8 billion devices emitting EMF in close proximity to a wide variety of humans, we can't complain about a lack of cases to study for EMF sensitivity.

Apparently most people will not have any issues.

I'm only interested in results. Like I said, I HAD NO EXPECTATIONS WHEN I BOUGHT THE THING. I ACTUALLY EXPECTED IT *NOT* TO WORK. This negates your placebo theory.
    I agree, that's really all that matters; though I'm fairly certain the placebo effect has very little to do with our conscious minds; otherwise we'd be decisively/consciously capable of a lot more.

I've been unable to much more than a quick walk for 2 years now due to a shattered knee, I'd try anything to be more mobile again (going back under the knife is my only option probably) and if I found results from any source I wouldn't look back (even Keshe! haha).

(Viscous: adjective: having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid.)
    Anything over 4 letters is a crap shoot with me, my brain doesn't do spelling.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (30th December 2016), Cidersomerset (9th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I am an expert. In the 1980s I predicted an increase in brain tumors not because of the radiation of cell phone uses, that was still new then. But because if the increase in toxins being used especially of neurotropics that specifically target the brain. Decades later here we are. Radiation can cause cancer as do toxins and viruses that integrate into the DNA. Many of the so called canaries in the coal mine lack DNA repair genes and they are more likely to get cancers because of that. Many are from massive exposure beyond the ability to repair the damage. I believe this is a subject worth more study. I personally don't trust the alternative media any more than the mainstream media on these subjects. Both twist things to their agenda. Better to talk to a real expert about it. I created cancer cell lines by exposing them to radiation and toxins. Then tracked DNA changes looking for promoter and suppressor genes. Go to the source and find out for yourself. That cell phones may cause cancer is not so out there and worth more study. I would say that children are more prone to it do to growth meaning cell division. Not the first time experts don't agree.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

avid (29th December 2016), BMJ (30th December 2016), Cidersomerset (9th March 2017), drneglector (31st January 2017), Ewan (30th December 2016), JRS (30th December 2016), LoneWolf76 (30th December 2016), Mike (29th December 2016), Omni (18th July 2017), onawah (30th December 2016), TargeT (29th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th December 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Preston James: ElectroMagneticFrequency (EMF) Pollution and Ways to Mitigate the Effects
    December 28, 2016
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016...e-the-effects/
    Quote Posted here with permission from Preston James.

From Kerry Cassidy's blog:
    Quote This is an excellent and cautionary article worth reading to protect yourself and your loved ones…
    "We now know for certain that EMF does not have to heat the human cell or human tissue as we have been told for years by the CDC, the USAF and various electrical engineering departments at major Universities to entrain the brain or influence attitudes, beliefs and behaviors."
    Quote ElectroMagneticFrequency (EMF) Pollution and Ways to Mitigate the Effects

By Preston James, Ph.D. a columnist on the editorial board of directors for Veterans Today.

12-28-2016
    Below is a listing of current types of EMF Pollution and some known countermeasures which have been claimed to be effective.

Note: In Scandinavian studies 3-6% of the adults are medically or psychologically disabled to EMF sensitivity and live in towns with greatly reduced EMF. These folks have altered Electrocardiograms (EKG) and altered electroencephalograms (EEG) when exposed to average amounts of Wi-Fi and remote phone emitted EMF or are close to cell phone towers.

A province in Canada and some Scandinavian nations have removed Wi-Fi from the public schools and replaced it with fiber optics or hard wire because the science is not yet determinate on the effects of young, children with developing nervous systems.

Some scientists believe that up to 30-40% of adults can be significantly affected (but not disabled by EMF such as Wi-Fi and remote phones).

Cell phone manufacturers have placed warnings on their package inserts to keep the phone away from the ear some distance.

Smartmeters and Dirty electricity: Activists claim that Smartmeters (they are digital instead of the old analog) are NOT UL rated like the old analog ones and that these Smartmeters have caused unexpected house fires and there are numerous complaints of much larger electric bills with the same prior usage, numerous complaints about sleeping problems, headaches, nervousness, agitation and various strange illness emerging. In some localities it is a violation to install any electrical devise to the AC supply system that is not UL rated so folks need to organize into action groups to expose this and stop their use as a public health issue and a violation of state electrical codes.

Smartmeters can provide the Electrical Utilities some extraordinary abilities to monitor your electrical usage second by second and also the future capability to monitor specific “smart appliances” such as your refrigerator and furnace and AC and remotely turn them off at will. Basically the way it stands right now these electrical utilities have no concern for any of the EMF smog that these Smartmeters can produce and how ENF sensitive individuals or children are affected.

Smartmeters have been documented emitting large EMF pulsed beam microwave bursts (numerous times per minute) and have been alleged by experts to be able to emit significant or very large amounts of dirty electricity (dirty harmonics) in one’s AC circuits. This of course can effect electro/EMF-sensitive individuals and can disturb sleep and cause behavioral problems such as excessive anxiety, night terrors and even depression.

Counter measures include using grounded stainless steel screen or two thicknesses of grounded aluminum screen wrapped around the Smartmeter itself, and by hanging an EMF shield of special fabric or two thicknesses of grounded, hanging aluminum screen inside which adequately blocks the inward emissions reaching your bedroom and living quarters. To be sure that you have reduced the EMF you will need to purchase an Microwave detector. There are many good quality ones available for the range of $80 to $400 which will cover Smartmeters (ask the seller which model will suffice). A certified EMF detector may cost up to $2,000 and will tell the difference between regular microwaves and pulsed beam microwaves and in what intensity in microwatts per square meter and a record of accumulation per time period. Smartmeters have been found in some areas to generate large amounts of dirty electrical harmonics in the AC circuits of one’s home. The gold standard for analysis of these AC dirty electricity harmonics is to analyze them with a properly connected AC oscilloscope, a fairly expensive piece of equipment.

I have personally tested my AC circuits for dirty electricity using a Greenwave Dirty electricity meter and after finding very high levels, I then installed Greenwave Electrical Filters which have dual capacitors, are grounded, are UL rated and are RoHC compliant (RoHS, also known as Lead-Free, stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, originated in the European Union and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. I prefer the Greenwave meter because it has an audio function that increases in volume with increased dirty electricity and a calculator that estimates the percentage of decrease when you add a filter. There is also the Stetzerizer®meter and electrical filters available too which are also popular.

If you cannot afford to get a dirty electrical indicator/meter, one can detect significant dirty electricity and Lilly Waves by turning on an AM radio and moving the dial through the channels. AM channels will be very buzzy or fuzzy and reception will be very poor. For those that cannot afford dirty electricity filters, one can move their bed a bout 3 feet from the wall where the AC wires are, or turn off the breaker covering where they sleep at night. FM is not affected by dirty electricity.

Lilly Waves: In some locales these special behavior and health altering wave forms (a special type of dirty electricity harmonics) are purposely generated by special outside mounted line boxes into your household AC circuits. The purpose is to mind-kontrol you, make you ill, disturb your sleep, make you disturbed, cause relationship conflict with your significant other and break down the family system. Dirty electricity in excessive amounts can be detected by dirty electrical meters (Greenwave or Stetzerizer® or by using an Oscilloscope which is typically quite an expensive piece of equipment). If detected, these waves can be mitigated by the adequate installation of Greenwave or Stetzerizer® Filters. The use of large line filters attached to your electrical supply work great but they start at about $5,000 and for most the cost is prohibitive. Use of the small AC filters which are between $25 and $35 each do an effective reducing Lilly waves and other forms of dirty electricity including that from Smartmeters if installed correctly.

Remote phones: I have swept a number of homes for EMF using sophisticated accurate EMF meters of several varieties. I have found that in those where the occupants had serious complaints of sleeping issues, headaches, loss of energy or irritability, EMF levels were in the range of up to 4,500 microwatts per square meter, high enough to cause behavioral and health problems, especially in those who may be electro-sensitive. Now here is the strange part.

When I swept a well know federal whistleblower’s home wo has been ill for no clear diagnosable reason, I found significant dirty electricity in the AC circuits that were easily reduced down to an acceptable level by the installation of Greenwave Filters. But I also found especially high microwave levels being emitted from his two remote phone base stations which are powerful transmitters. When I mentioned the reading was 4,400 microwatts (per square meter) the level immediately reduced down to about 1,000 microwatts, suggesting real time A.I. monitoring is posible. Later when I crept into the room again it was up at 4,400 microwatts and immediately dropped when I mentioned it verbally.

This of course has alarming ramifications if you think it through. This means that language is being monitored in real time through the remote phone system most likely by use of automatic A.I. I have been told by friends that sometimes they will comment to another person I am going to ask my Smartphone a question only to have the answer given as they recite the first word or two into the phone. It’s like the time an individual told his fiancé he was going to ask his Smartphone what day he would have to turn the clock back for the end of Daylight Savings time. As he recited the first word “when” the Smartphone recited the complete answer to him before he could even speak the question enough to understand it.

This strongly suggests real time A.I. monitoring of all speech patterns within a certain distance of the Smartphone and has alarming implications for not only A.I. base surveillance but also suggests that perhaps Dimensional wave (D-wave) quantum physics have been integrated into some Smartphones and remote phone systems.

Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi has been removed in an increasing number of public schools in Canada and Europe due to significant health concerns for children and their undeveloped neurological systems which can be more vulnerable to the harmful effects of EMF. Pulsed beam microwave transmitters were first installed in a national sporting goods chain as a mind-kontrol test which was an NSA proprietary. Several managers and workers with no mental health histories suddenly and unexpectedly “cracked” and had to be taken away by paramedics. The pulsed beam microwaves had been turned up too high and some employees simply cracked from excessive EMF to their brains.

The next place these Wi-Fi systems were installed and tested was in certain select public high schools, especially the one visited by Bush2 when he was president. In one installation I monitored, this Wi-Fi was deployed as a psychotronic weapon system to make some targeted “stand up” highly moral teachers very, very sick. As an adjunct poisonous enzymes were sprayed onto the desks of certain targeted teachers. Some got cancer, some died, some cracked, some just quit. All this covered up under so-called “national security” which was invoked. Other stand up targeted teachers that survived the EMF assaults were then wrongly accused of accessing pornography websites but with no actual proof. In one particular High School where this was done, the administration was linked to Intel and was stealing millions of public funds using sophisticated means while running two sets of books. Complaints to the local US Attorney with good evidence supplied and to the US Department of Education Inspector General resulted in an early retirement for the US Attorney and nothing was done in DC either.

The strategy was to drive out any teachers who had strong character and could see what was going on. Good counter-measures for those sensitive to Wi-Fi include hard wiring all computers, eliminating all Wi-Fi especially in one’s home and shielding wall if one lives in multiple dwellings where others Wi-Fi come through with strong signal strength. Wi-Fi has been known to effect some sensitive individuals and can cause the same type of behavioral and health issues that are now linked to dirty electricity, Lilly Waves and excessive EMF in general. We now know for certain that EMF does not have to heat the human cell or human tissue as we have been told for years by the CDC, the USAF and various electrical engineering departments at major Universities to entrain the brain or influence attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.

Cell phone towers: Some experts suggest maintaining a certain distance from these EMF emitters when possible. Those close by cell towers have reported sleeping difficulties, behavioral effects such as irritability, marital conflicts not there before and new unexpected health issues. Insiders have reported that these cell tower systems have been deployed as part of as massive psychotronic war against the American mind to break up relationships and families, make folks sick and to mind-kontrol by remote inductive entrainment. In my city a big mega church was built. Soon after the biggest cell phone tower with the most transmitting antennas installed on it in three levels was built. I noticed that the intensity of the EMF was strangely highest when the church services were being held. I swept the home of a suspected super soldier with an IQ of over 200 living nearby at his request and traced high EMF to the tower and a special dish installed on it aimed at his home. Another pure coincidence I’m sure. Painting and grounding walls will special EMF blocking paint available from www.lessemf.com and other vendors can be effective in reducing cell phone emissions for electro-sensitive individuals or those who are concerned about being too close to cell phone transmission towers. This is one method used by the NSA for SCIFs (Special Compartmented Information Facilities, which can be small shielded booths in one’s office or home for elected or appointed officials with SCI clearances (Special Compartmented Information).

Radar and Dopplar radar: For years medical effects were denied by the USAF and yet significant proof emerged that those airman exposed to a lot of radar had increased frequency of cataracts and certain cancers. Those too close to these emitters can use grounded screening on interior walls or special grounded EMF blocking paint. The same paint the NSA uses in their SCIFs is now available from numerous vendors like www.lessemf.com. It is fairly pricey but it is a one-time expense and some believe it is worth it.

Ground based, vehicle based, aircraft based or satellite based microwaves and pulsed beam microwaves aimed and/or triangulated at selected targeted individuals: These systems are expensive to deploy and must be scheduled. Therefore they are usually only deployed against whistleblowers or in certain experiments. The usual EMF shielding methodologies like the use of special grounded, metallized primer paints can be quite effective, except for the new X-ray lasers which require much heavier, thicker shielding.

Ground based ELF systems aimed and/or triangulated at certain selected individuals: These systems are usually complex working in tandem with other technologies and are deployed against whistleblowers or targeted individuals who have been randomly selected to serve as experimental controls. The talk inside deep Intel circles is that all these systems are still being calibrated and experimented with using A.I. Someday in the future it is expected that the Secret Shadow Government will try and integrate all this knowledge and turn over control of all the remote inductive entrainment systems to centralized A.I. control run out of the NSA Bluffdale, Utah Base, using the new world’s largest Quantum computer, Vesuvius. Obviously by now most readers have figured out that the NSA is actually run by soulless, evil Plutocratic Oligarchs.

Cell Phones and Smart phones: It is now apparent that many of these have real time A.I. interaction-oriented quantum based surveillance powers. Some insiders have alleged that the particular wave forms and frequencies have been designed to entrain attitudes, thought patterns and even beliefs. The jury is still out on this claim, but based on what I have seen so far it wouldn’t surprise me.

Plus there is now a big concern by medical researchers in numerous nations that holding these phones close and making contact with one’s head, like ordinary cell phones and using them too much, can perhaps cause various types of brain cancer. OJ’s attorney Johnny Cochran bragged how he got rid of one of his secretaries after he decided to do all his business by cell phone. He was on it many hours a day, held it close to his head and died of brain cancer soon after the OJ trial ended. Mere coincidence or damage caused by too much, too close to his head EMF?

There are several ways to mitigate this excessive EMF from Smartphones, just like with ordinary cell phones. Talking with the phone at least 4-6 inches from one’s head, use of certain styles of remote earphones, air powered the best, or the use of the speaker phone, ,or use of special fabric pockets which block radiation to the head while talking but still allow the phone to work.

Note: In European health studies by MDs, 3-6% of the populace has been shown to have altered EKGs and EEGs. In at least one Scandinavian nation, EMF sensitivity is a recognized medical disability and a sanctuary city has been set up with highly reduced EMF emissions for those so designated to live in.

_________

References:

Here are some places to start to gain more information for those interested and have time. Much of the American Internet is censored through the search engines which have NSA and/or Fusion center intercepts using advanced real time A.I. Algorithms, so it is very hard to get good information.

Many Internet articles are simply blocked from searches in America to keep the American People from ever finding out about the potential health hazards and mind-kontrol aspects of Smartmeters, Wi-Fi, remote phones (some of the worst can emit 4500 microwatts per square meter when the new European standard is no more than 100 microwatts per square meter within 10 feet.

There are also numerous misinformation intercept articles on the web to mislead and detract from the now evident EMF dangers, especially to children so do some deep research to be certain of the quality of the information provided in any article.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/11/...ly-proven.html

www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2014/924184/

http://www.takebackyourpower.net/wp-...c-Jamieson.pdf

Dangers of EMF (Canadian Whistle-blower)

Lilly waves: Lilly waves can now be roughly measured using either the Greenwave or the Stetzerizer® dirty electricity meters which can be purchased direct from them.

thebridgelifeinthemix.info/2015/11/03/the-lilly-wave-and-psychotronic-warfare/

Patrick Flanagan on Lilly waves (Jeff Rense show): youtu.be/Q6yu8E0wN2A

Should we ban Wi-Fi in American Schools?

Wi-Fi removed from many schools

Governments around the world limiting EMF emissions and Wi-Fi

European leaders call for ban of cell phones and Wi-Fi in schools

Is Wi-Fi safe for children?

www.takebackyourpower.net

www.lessemf.com

www.greenwavefilters.com

www.stetzerizer-us.com

www.stopthecrime.net

Comm 12 Psyops briefing from 1992:

emfanalysis.com/emf-refugee/

Smartmeters damage health-Health Ranger

http://www.naturalnews.com/056083_sm...al_damage.html

Natural Blaze on Smartmeters:

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/11/...rspective.html

emfsafetystore.com/

Electromagnetic Health

electromagnetichealth.org/

Shielding a bedroom for EMF:

http://www.emrshieldingsolutions.com...hielding-paint

Grounding wire for screens used for blocking smart meters:

http://www.amazon.com/GROUNDING-CORD...70Y378AMBWMA3Q

How to paint and install EMF shielding:

http://www.emfsafetystore.com/wp-con...ld-install.pdf

EMF reducing paint safety specs:

http://www.emfsafetystore.com/wp-con...0/290-msds.pdf

Painting a bedroom with T98Alpha Geovital EMF reducing paint

youtu.be/CeRHtGSVyb4
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd January 2017 at 20:02.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th March 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2018), Lettherebelight (4th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I get the impression that one of the worst health risks from radiation is from geomagnetic storms altering the magnetosphere of earth, temporarily. The sun has been quiet lately, I think??

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th March 2017), TargeT (4th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Interesting article.............

Newly-discovered galaxy emits microwaves, not light

Published on 3 Jan 2017

Scientists using the Hubble Space Telescope have captured an image of a
    galaxy that emits microwaves and contains a “megamaser” and a black hole.
    RT America’s Marina Portnaya joins to break it all down.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

TargeT (4th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Interesting article.............

Newly-discovered galaxy emits microwaves, not light
    We are so obsessed with the visible light spectrum, like it even matters or is any significant portion of the electromagnetic spectrum... haha

so much more, interesting EMF on the scale; other than visible light.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2017), Ewan (4th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

That's is visible to our, human, eyes, right? Dare say the definition of visible light would be a lot broader when applied to all eyes everywhere.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2017), TargeT (14th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Another video on cellphone emf's. In this one they have a discussion on the new 5g mobile towers that will be rolling out in the not too distant future and which will be located at about every 3 to 10 homes apart.

For anyone who is interested.

cheers

Published on Jan 30, 2017
    WARNING: Mobile Now Act, Bill S-19 S-88 - 5G 24Ghz to 90Ghz Wireless Microwave Transmitters Coming To Your Home Soon!

Last edited by ponda; 31st January 2017 at 09:57.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th March 2017), Ewan (31st January 2017), Lettherebelight (4th March 2017), onawah (1st March 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Report on Health Risks of Cell Phones Released by Judge
    BY ANH-USA ON FEBRUARY 28, 2017
    http://www.anh-usa.org/report-on-hea...ased-by-judge/
    Quote The Pulse of Natural Health Newsletter
    Stay informed about what is hot in Washington and the states about natural health

The data was kept under wraps by California state officials—until now.

Last week, a superior court judge ordered the state of California to release data pertaining to the risks of long-term cell phone use. The report was compiled by the state’s Environmental Health Investigations branch, and is thought to contain warnings on the dangers of cell phone radiation and recommendations for what the public should do.

You’d think that state health officials would want the public to have this information, but the state refused requests to release the report. Joel Moskowitz, director of the Center for Family and Community Health at UC Berkeley School of Public Health, sued to have the information made available.

Moskowitz said the state refused to turn over the data because it “[claimed]that this would lead to chaos and confusion among the public. I suspect that they were afraid of the reaction from the telecommunications industry should they publish this document. In fact, they even argued that in their brief.”

It remains unclear whether California will release the report or appeal the judge’s decision.

This wouldn’t be the first report discussing the dangers of microwave radiation from cell phones and other devices. Cell phones have been linked to brain damage, early-onset Alzheimer’s, senility, DNA damage, and even sperm die-offs.

There are radiation shields you can buy, and using the speaker function is always a good idea instead of continually gluing it to your ear. In addition, putting it on airplane mode when it is in your pocket will protect other sensitive parts of your anatomy.
    ALSO
    Wi-Fi Devices Increase Mercury Release From Dental Amalgams
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wi-...ental-amalgams
    Tuesday, February 14th 2017
    Sayer Ji, Founder GreenMedInfo LLC, 2017

Quote Recent research indicates that our increasingly Wi-Fi saturated environment could be greatly amplifying the dangers of mercury exposure from dental amalgams.

A new study published in the Journal of Neuroimmunology entitled, “Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations,” reveals that our now ubiquitous exposure to Wi-Fi radiation may be amplifying the toxicity of dental amalgams and other forms of mercury exposure to the human body.

Brazilian researchers, in what appears to be the first study of its kind, looked specifically at the potential for Wi-Fi signals to increase the release of mercury from dental amalgams, which are composed of approximately 50% elemental mercury.

The highly controlled method researchers used was to recreate amalgam-filled teeth using standard protocols and then storing them in saline solution at 37° C for 14 days. The 14 day period was chosen because previous research has revealed mercury is released from amalgam restorations at gradually decreasing amounts to a constant level 14 days after the filling. 1Afterwards, and before exposing the teeth to Wi-Fi signals, samples were poured into plastic tubes filled with artificial saliva at a 1.5 cm thickness to mimic soft tissue.

Next, the researchers divided the teeth randomly into 2 groups of 10. The specimens in the experimental group were exposed to a radiofrequency radiation emitted from standard Wi Fi devices at 2.4 GHz for 20 min. The distance between the Wi-Fi router and samples was 30 cm and the router was exchanging data with a laptop computer that was placed 20 meters away from the router. The control group were not exposed to Wi-Fi.

The results statistically significant, with the mean concentration of mercury in the Wi-Fi group about twice of the control group. The details were as follows:

“The mean (±SD) concentration of mercury in the artificial saliva of the Wi-Fi exposed teeth samples was 0.056 ± .025 mg/L, while it was only 0.026 ± .008 mg/L in the non-exposed control samples. This difference was statistically significant (P =0.009).”
    The authors conluded:

“Exposure of patients with amalgam restorations to radiofrequency radiation emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices can increase mercury release from amalgam restorations.”
    In the discussion section of their paper, they point to previous research that has also found exposure to both MRI, and microwave radiation from cell phones, also produce increased release of mercury from dental amalgam.

We've discussed the dangers of laptops and mobile phone radiation in previous posts available below:

Why Laptops Should Be Renamed To Protect Consumers

Brain Wave Warping Effect of Mobile Phones, Study

Wi-Fi Radiation Research Dashboard

For evidence-based research on Wi-Fi Radation, visit the GreenMedInfo.com Research Dashboard.

References
    1Müller‐Miny H, Erber D, Möller H, Müller‐Miny B, Bongartz G. Is there a hazard to health by mercury exposure from amalgam due to MRI? J Magn Reson Imaging. 1996;6(1):258–60. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880060146. [PubMed] [Cross Ref]

Sayer Ji is founder of Greenmedinfo.com, a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, Co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, Vice Chairman of the Board of the National Health Federation, Steering Committee Member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th March 2017), Ewan (2nd March 2017), Fairy Friend (3rd March 2017), ponda (18th March 2017), RunningDeer (4th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Article from the headline page....

NATURAL NEWS......

Calif. govt. buried truth: Cell phone EMFs "penetrate" childrens' brains

California government buried the truth about cell phone radiation causing
    brain cancer… FULL TEXT of once-secret document reveals how EMFs
    penetrate “deeper into a child’s brain”

Friday, March 03, 2017 by: Mike Adams

Read More...http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-0...lds-brain.html

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (4th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Omni (18th July 2017), onawah (4th March 2017), ponda (18th March 2017), RunningDeer (4th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

This article is related to the one in the post above.....

NATURAL NEWS...

REVEALED: Cellphone radiation is warping the brains of children and adults

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 by: Amy Goodrich
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-0...en-adults.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th March 2017 at 18:47.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

onawah (10th March 2017), ponda (18th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Another short 5g video with more links below it.

cheers

Published on Mar 16, 2017 by KafkaWinstonWorld
    Many have called 5G the greatest depopulation weapon we have seen yet.

Health Risks of 5G Technology: Dr. Devra Davis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwLJO…

https://ehtrust.org/

https://emfscientist.org/

http://www.saferemr.com/

The potential risks to human health from 5G: Reykjavik, Iceland: International Conference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6Wbi2UYQ0

Technology, Screens Wi-Fi and Children’s Health: Expert Question and Answer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ahFZM9UWo&t=2s

5G Technology: Potential Risks To Human Health: Excerpts From Scientific Conference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I

Your Cell Phone Is a Death Trap-5G Is a Killer- Virgina Farver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0HUC0nDS5Q

5G Small Cells on Your Neighborhood Poles = Stop MOBILE NOW ACT S.19 AND DIGIT ACT S.88.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3jEu9dBkA

5G Network Being Pushed on the Public with Zero Concern for Safety
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ko1M831_Vo

Telecommunications Expert Exposes Dangers of Radio Frequency and A.I.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbopLG8YZWM&t=5492s

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ll/19/all-info

We Need 5G Like Holes In Our Heads
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqRQ6ZEWtH4
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Ewan (18th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NEW Cell phone scandal: We are being exposed to 3 TIMES the amount of radiation that manufacturers claim
    Lori Alton, staff writer July 17, 2017
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/cell...tion-2314.html
    Quote NaturalHealth365) Cell phone radiation – linked to brain cancer, cognitive difficulties and other health problems – is an increasingly troubling concern for natural health advocates and experts. And, with the emergence last month of shocking new research, the stakes have just been raised.
    According to data released by a French government agency, 9 out of 10 popular cell phone models exceeded regulatory limits for radiation when re-tested to reflect the ways in which people customarily carry and use them – close to their own bodies. The explosive findings, dubbed as “Phonegate,” have sparked new calls for better testing and regulation of cell phones.
    Cell phone use is dangerous when tested under “real-life” conditions
    Government agency ANFR (an acronym for France’s National Frequency Agency) tested hundreds of cell phones, including phones made by such major manufacturers as Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Samsung. All the phones had formerly been found to be “compliant” in earlier laboratory tests, which involved measuring radiation absorbed by a liquid-filled test dummy.
    However, the tests used a “separation distance” when measuring radiation. When the phones were re-tested in contact with the body of the dummy, a disturbing 90 percent of them exceeded the manufacturer’s radiation test levels, and – in some cases – official limits.
    In fact, some of the phones tested up to three times higher than their original readings – quite a disparity.
    The French government does not require testing of phones in a “carry position” close to the body. But surveys have shown that a majority of users do indeed carry them that way – in pockets, fanny packs and even bras.
    The government agency posted its findings on June 1, 2017 – but only after a court order obtained through the efforts of Dr. Marc Arazi, a French physician and radiation testing expert.
    Public warning: If sufficiently tested, most cell phones would be ruled “illegal”
    Arazi hailed the release as a “victory for transparency.” Stating he is “deeply concerned” about the dangers of cell phone use – particularly in regards to children, teens and pregnant woman – he continues to counsel against carrying cell phones against the body.
    Arazi is now calling on France’s Health and Environmental Ministers and Consumer Affairs and Fraud Prevention Agency to take immediate action on the new information. Arazi wants the agency to fully inform the public of the dangers of using cell phones close to the body – and to issue new protective policies. (Check out this video concerning Dr. Arazi’s statement)
    Dr. Devra Davis, Ph.D., president of Environmental Health Trust, echoes Arazi’s concerns. Calling the test results an “enormous international scandal,” Davis noted that if phones were tested to reflect the way they are used in real life, most would be illegal.
    Popular cell phones emit shocking levels of radiation when used close to the body
    Expressed in watts per kilogram – or W/kg – the Specific Absorption Rate is a measurement of the amounts of radiation absorbed by the body. The European Union allows SARs of 2.0 W/kg, while the United States and Canada permit 1.6 W/kg.
    But the catch, of course, is that current regulations allow manufacturers to put a separation distance – usually of 15 millimeters – between the phone and the test dummy.
    According to the eye-opening results, testing the phones in close proximity to the body resulted in readings that were higher than the original levels – in some cases, dramatically so.
    For instance, when worn close to the body the Nokia 2220 SLIDE tested at 1.94 W/kg – exceeding the allowable SAR for the U.S. – while the Samsung WAVE came in at 2.95 W/kg, over the SAR for the EU. The Samsung Galaxy Beam scored 3.1 W/kg, with the Apple iPhone 5 registering 5.321 and the Motorola Motorlux scoring 5.86.
    The high-ringer, the HISENSE SMART 5, tested at a whopping 6.14 – over three times the legal limit.
    You can read the results here.
    http://www.anfr.fr/fileadmin/mediath..._de_presse.pdf
    Scroll to the farthest column on the right, which reads “DAS tronc (au contact),” to see the relevant figures.
    Not good news: French findings parallel Canadian study
    In March, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation conducted an investigation of Canadian phones – with similar results. The CBC tested popular phones in a U.S. government-certified testing lab, and found that the SAR levels exceeded both the US and Canadian limits when the phones were tested against the body.
    Sound familiar?
    In addition, many users in both nations are often unaware of a required-by-law manufacturer’s warning existing inside cell phones – which advises a “carrying distance” of at least 5 millimeters from the body.
    In a survey of over 11,000 Canadians, the Canadian Broadcast Corporation found that 81 percent did not know of the manufacturer’s warning – while 67 percent admitted carrying phones against their bodies.
    As the CBC’s video, “The Secret Inside Your Cell Phone,” clearly demonstrates, many Canadian cell phone owners are unable to locate the warning hidden in their phones.
    And, in 2016, France’s National Agency of Health Security of Food, Environment and Labour reported that the French public is unaware of the manufacturer’s warning.
    Is it likely that U.S. users would fare any better?
    You can see the entire CBC video report here.

With stunning disregard for safety, the CTIA asks: why change test?
    The CTIA, a wireless communications industry group, opposes updating SAR testing to include body contact position, saying there is “no reliable evidence proving that current testing protocols fail to ensure compliance with RF standards.”
    Bizarrely, the group claims that a “zero-measuring requirement,” which would eliminate the testing separation margin, would not “accurately mimic real usage or increase safety.”
    In fact, the CTIA recently sued the city of Berkeley, CA, for passing an ordinance that required retail stores to notify consumers of the manufacturer’s warning.
    Fortunately, they lost. The judges emphatically ruled that ordinances such as Berkeley’s are “in the public interest.”
    The backlash continues…
    Scientific research on the hazards of cell phones, and the need for EMF protection, continues to emerge – and the outcry is building.
    A study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology showed that cell phones are associated with a doubled risk of glioma, a type of brain cancer – and animal studies by the US National Toxicology Program support these findings.
    The American Academy of Pediatrics has requested the United States government to update cell phone testing to reflect current modes of carrying and use.
    Meanwhile, over a dozen people in the United States have filed lawsuits claiming that their brain cancer is related to their cell phone use, while an Italian court – acknowledging the link between cell phone use and brain tumors – awarded lifetime compensation to one brain tumor patient.
    To cut down on your own exposure, experts recommend sharply limiting cell phone use, substituting texts for phone calls, and keeping wireless turned off as often as possible. And, of course, keep your phone a safe distance from your body – it may be one of the most important things you can do for your health.
    Hopefully, “Phonegate” will continue to reverberate around the globe, galvanizing activists and advocates to continue the struggle against cell phone radiation.
    Sources for this article include:
    EHTrust.org
    NIH.gov
    NaturalHealth365.com
    Last edited by onawah; 18th July 2017 at 17:56.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Having watched a few Barrie Trower vids years ago I took our microwave to the tip, only to see that he has one in his own kitchen on a recent richplanet interview !

Not that I can see how the radiation can possibly be good for anyone & have to ask what is behind the recent massive increase in cancers, autism & dementia....

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Hym (20th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast