+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

I have a microwave in my kitchen too, though I didn't install it, and it's easier to use it for storage (it currently houses my waffle iron and egg poacher) than it was to remove it. I also use it to nuke my clothing to kill bugs after I've been walking in the woods. Having one doesn't necessarily mean that you use it to prepare food.
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Having watched a few Barrie Trower vids years ago I took our microwave to the tip, only to see that he has one in his own kitchen on a recent richplanet interview !

Not that I can see how the radiation can possibly be good for anyone & have to ask what is behind the recent massive increase in cancers, autism & dementia....
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Spiral (19th July 2017), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Barrie Trower - 'The Increase In Brain Tumours In Children IS Down To Smart Phones & WiFi'

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have a microwave in my kitchen too, though I didn't install it, and it's easier to use it for storage (it currently houses my waffle iron and egg poacher) than it was to remove it. I also use it to nuke my clothing to kill bugs after I've been walking in the woods. Having one doesn't necessarily mean that you use it to prepare food.
    Having watched a few Barrie Trower vids years ago I took our microwave to the tip, only to see that he has one in his own kitchen on a recent richplanet interview !

Not that I can see how the radiation can possibly be good for anyone & have to ask what is behind the recent massive increase in cancers, autism & dementia....
    What it does to food & liquids is one aspect, the other is the radiation it emits whist in operation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

onawah (19th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

NEW Cell phone scandal: We are being exposed to 3 TIMES the amount of radiation that manufacturers claim
    Although "texting is better", for sure, I found this, from post #1, a pretty terrifying photo.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), onawah (19th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cell phones are not only toxic, they're addictive!
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    NEW Cell phone scandal: We are being exposed to 3 TIMES the amount of radiation that manufacturers claim
    Although "texting is better", for sure, I found this, from post #1, a pretty terrifying photo.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

True, which is why I exit the kitchen as soon as I turn it on, and leave it on for less than a minute to zap the bugs in my outdoor clothing, and don't go near it again until a half hour later.

What it does to food & liquids is one aspect, the other is the radiation it emits whist in operation.
    Each breath a gift...

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Four years later same chap recaps......

Published on 28 Apr 2016
    My Smart Phone Cooked My Egg
    Here is an update on my video which 4 years ago i uploaded to YouTube back then i
    used 9 mobile phones to cook an egg in this new experiment i have only used 1
    smart phone the galaxy S6 by Samsung and it cooked my egg in about 6 hours just
    by using radio frequency which emanates from all smart phones including iPhone
    and android .
    I actually own this exact phone, and I can tell you that even without using the phone's wifi or ability to communicate via frequency/radio/satellite etc, it produces a lot of heat with extensive use. Don't forget phones these days are mini computers. Just being on the phone to somebody for 10 minutes makes these phones very warm. So yes these phones can definitely cook an egg over 6 hours if left on, but not via radio frequency alone....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th March 2018), fourty-two (23rd July 2017), onawah (20th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Haven't used a microwave in many years. I do read all of the science and reports but my personal experience is all I needed to stop using a microwave for any purpose over 20 years ago.

There was a time when, as a single parent with very low wages and half of my day spent home schooling my son, that I had the opportunity to test out the difference between heating tea water with a microwave oven or on a propane gas heated stove. The microwaved tea water had less taste than stove top heated water and when the taste is important in your tea that was enough for me.

More importantly I had far less energy drinking the microwaved tea. As a note, I could only afford enough to feed my son well, leaving me to live off of tea, ramen, and soda crackers or bread. This gave me a heightened sense of the value of the little nutritional energy I was getting from the microwaved water. To this day I really, really like plain water more than anything and of course I never use a microwave oven.
    Last edited by Hym; 20th July 2017 at 14:05.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

onawah (20th July 2017), pyrangello (28th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cured of electrical hyper sensitivity

(The diet she describes wouldn't work for me, but otherwise it sounded good.)

Quote Yesterday's interview with Marine Richard is still on 24 hour free replay.

In 2011 Marine Richard co-founded the first French Association of Electrosensitive People. In 2015 she was awarded a disability grant by a French court for her condition - the court concluded that she had 85% functional impairment.

She now considers herself cured of electrical hyper sensitivity (EHS).

If in any way you are reacting to EMFs, this is the one interview you do not want to miss.

Listen to my interview with Marine Richard and learn:​​​​​​​
    the simple energy technique she uses to deal with pain - when she first practised it made her EHS pain disappear in just 2 days
    the single most important thing she did to facilitate her healing - interestingly it wasn’t leaving her home to live in the mountains to escape the cell towers and neighbors WiFi
    the full 6 part protocol Marine used to heal herself from electrical and chemical sensitivity
    and much more
    Here’s the link to listen to the free playback of my interview http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/

Don't delay. Listen now! The free replay will expire in a few hours.

If you miss the free playback period you can still access the interview (and a full transcript) in my EMF Experts Solutions Club http://electricsenseinterviews101.com/offer-aw1/ (includes my EMF Fast Start Pack).

My EMF Experts Solutions Club also includes immediate access to 50+ expert interviews plus written transcripts plus a monthly Q&A webinar with yours truly where you can get your EMF health questions answered.

Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense

P.S. EMF protection is IMPORTANT
    please share ElectricSense emails
    with your friends and colleagues.

http://www.electricsense.com/emf-protection-store/
    http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd July 2017 at 13:57.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd July 2017)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How To Be More Addicted To Your Phone - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 65
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th July 2017), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EMFs and your immune system - FREE resource
    From Lloyd Burrell | ElectricSense 7/22/17
    Quote Holistic medicine always made a lot of sense to me.

Instead of looking at the 'illness', you're looking at the person as a whole.

Instead of just trying to achieve relief, you focus on healing.

There are many ways of going about this.

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD has developed his own particular approach.

He combines non-surgical orthopedic medicine with lots of other disciplines; immunology, endocrinology, toxicology, neural therapy, hypnotherapy and energy psychology.

He’s done quite a lot of work with electrically sensitive people.

Dr Klinghardt realized that there were people that were being diagnosed with other ‘better known’ dis-eases when in fact they were electrically sensitive.

In patients with diabetes he experimented, applying EMF shielding, he observed that they needed less medication or that their blood sugar levels were stable.

He also developed a successful protocol for treating Lyme disease, involving shielding EMFs from the patient’s environment.

Next week Dr. Klinghardt is giving a presentation at an on-line event called The Immune Defense Summit.

Register for FREE here. http://immunedefensesummit.com/?idev...rname=Lloyd101

The subject of Dr. Klinghardt’s presentation will be: The Health Impact of Wireless Technology.

Dr. Klinghardt’s is one of 36 of the world’s top experts in integrative medicine and science who are attending the summit.

Besides EMFs and the immune system, the Immune Defense Summit will also teach you about:
    The toxin solution – avoiding disease
    Liver health – particularly important for anyone dealing with EMF exposures
    The best ways to remove toxic metals from your body

The Immune Defense Summit is online and free from July 24-31, 2017!

Register now to get instant access to Christopher Shade PhD’s presentation - How Chronic Infections Block Detox + Which nutrients improve detox pathways.

http://immunedefensesummit.com/?idev...rname=Lloyd101

​​​​​​​Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

EMF protection store http://www.electricsense.com/emf-protection-store/
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd July 2017), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ElectricSense Interview with
    Jason Bawden-Smith
    Will be broadcast (with free replay for 24 hours)
    Thursday, 27th July at 1:00 p.m. EDT (10 AM PDT or 5 PM GMT)
    http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/
    (This is what attracted my attention)
    Quote the plug-in device that offers ‘the most advanced form of EMF protection’ - this is according to Jason’s testing (he bought 100 of them!)

Quote Today, Thursday 27th July at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 5 PM GMT), I’m interviewing environmental scientist Jason Bawden-Smith.

Jason Bawden-Smith's achievements include sourcing and introducing technology into Australia that has reduced lead poisoning in children and reduced the impact of excessive exploration and mining activities.

Now he's tackling EMFs and light exposures.

Today we discuss:
    why blue light at night from screens and lighting is so dangerous - and 2 inexpensive way’s to protect yourself
    the plug-in device that offers ‘the most advanced form of EMF protection’ - this is according to Jason’s testing (he bought 100 of them!)
    ‘a day in the life of’, how Jason deals with EMFs and gains exposure to the right kind of light - he say's it's good even if you work in an ‘EMF sewer’
    and much more
    To connect with this FREE interview go to the show page at the designated time: http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/ (there's also a FREE 24 hour replay).

NOTE: you can listen to the broadcast by telephone so you don't have to spend too much time in front of your computer - details are on the show page above.
    He was also featured on Coast to Coast:https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest...th-jason/83553
    and on Catherine Austin Fitts Solari Report:
    https://solari.com/blog/protecting-a...-bawden-smith/

This is the company whose products he recommends for EMF protection, which he tested himself:
    https://www.bioelectricshield.com/bi...SAAEgKQ_fD_BwE
    Last edited by onawah; 27th July 2017 at 21:31.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Peter Paul Parker "Mobile Phones Cause Brain Tumours. 5G Is Going To Kill Millions

Published on 28 Jul 2017
    Please Support The Show – http://paypal.me/richieallen
    http://www.facebook.com/therichieall...
    https://youtube.com/RichieAllenSho...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

onawah (29th July 2017), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Barrie Trower "5G Will Devastate Humanity But Those Behind It Are Above The Law!"

The Richie Allen Show

Published on 1 Feb 2018

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2018), RunningDeer (6th February 2018), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Diabetes, the leading cause of death and disability combined
    Lloyd Burrell | ElectricSense via aweber.com
    2/13/18
    Quote …in Mexico actually.

It’s also the #3 killer in America.

I’m talking about diabetes.

More than HALF of Americans are living with diabetes or prediabetes.

40% of American adults are obese and 20% of our children.

Making them 500% more likely to get diabetes!

And its spiraling out of control.

The number of adults living with diabetes nearly quadrupled between 1980 and 2012.

There's no doubt in my mind that EMFs are contributing to this.

Research done by Magda Havas has shown that EMFs commonly found on home electrical wiring (dirty electricity) can cause blood sugar to spike.

These unnatural spikes as you move in and out of EMF environments can, over time, cause weight gain.

For diabetics it can mean increased medication and for pre-diabetics it can tip the scales for them towards full-blown diabetes.

Research by Dr. Paul Héroux, of McGill University shows that EMFs can change the setpoint of your metabolism, which can in turn impact your risk of diabetes.

Exposure to magnetic fields commonly found in most homes has been correlated with a doubling in risks of childhood obesity.

In another study is was found that maternal exposure to magnetic fields during pregnancy, "may be a new and previously unknown factor contributing to the worldwide epidemic of childhood obesity/overweight.”

This study also found a direct correlation between EMF exposures during pregnancy directly and obesity at 12 years old.

There is also good reason to believe that cell phone radiation exposures (WiFi etc. also counts) can cause weight again.

A 2011 study found that 50-minute cell phone exposure was associated with increased brain glucose metabolism in the part of the brain closest to the antenna.

An animal study based on one 30-minute cell phone call per day for 80 days found increased blood glucose levels.

Diabetes and Obesity have become a Global Pandemic.

So what can be done?

Some solid EMF mitigation and protection for sure!

One man has decided to reverse the rise of diabetes and obesity around the world.

His name is Jon and he’s 53 years old. He has diabetes and is obese.

He set off on a quest, and traveled across North America hunting down doctors and scientists on the cutting edge, and exploring the questions, myths and controversies surrounding diabetes and obesity.

He filmed his journey as a 9-part docuseries which goes live to the world on February 27th!

I just watched the trailer and signed up to watch the full docuseries for free, and you can too.

Note: this is not about EMF solutions (you’ve got me for that!!).

It’s about bringing worldwide attention to the global pandemic of obesity and Type 2 diabetes and exploring cutting-edge and little-known pathways to prevention, treatment and healing.

Go watch the trailer - you’ll see why I’m excited!

Register for FREE here. https://go.ithriveseries.com/watch?oprid=3533

Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Lloyd Burrell
    2/13/18

The number of adults living with diabetes nearly quadrupled between 1980 and 2012.

There's no doubt in my mind I will not be reading anything from this individual in the future.....

Diabetes has a very clear cause and a very clear "cure" (type2 anyway).

If you want to get crazy with statistics and numbers I can correlate Diabetes to a few different causes (via logical fallacy), for example:

But that doesn't mean chemical production is the reason for diabetes, nor a contributing factor really....

Lloyd B.s article seems very manipulative to me... fear porn.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lloyd Burrell is the real deal, as you will see if you visit his website. He is not an expert on diabetes, but he is an expert on EMFs and how they affect us, which is what the article was about that he posted, which was written by someone with diabetes who did his own research (not an expert, but clearly well intentioned) and concluded that one of the causes of diabetes is EMFs.
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

There's no doubt in my mind I will not be reading anything from this individual in the future.....

If you want to get crazy with statistics and numbers I can correlate Diabetes to a few different causes (via logical fallacy), for example:

But that doesn't mean chemical production is the reason for diabetes, nor a contributing factor really....

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

TargeT (14th February 2018), william r sanford72 (14th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

A pretty exact photo, i see it in my daily life - in fact, I was amazed at the last party I organised for my daughter's birthday, they almost did not use their phone during the party, they were a pretty nice bunch of socializing kids.

But, most are in social work and are quite conscious of how and why it is good to have direct communication.

In a college I was working in last year, it was always present those cell phone, but not always omni present, in other words, we could communicate with the kids. Texting was just making things faster to set up appointments or give short information, of course with a gif or smiley.

I think that when teenager time is over, cell phone use gets more functional and face to face communication increases. But phones are about gone, it is either text, or facebook, e-mails are a thing of the past except for sharing files.
    Last edited by Flash; 14th February 2018 at 18:03.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (14th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Lloyd Burrell
    2/13/18

Target,

20 years ago, my husband has a very close friend who was a micro-wave specialist, making research on micro-wave (post PhD levels, a university professor, great credentials).

He was very worried about the overall global use of microwaves. Mostly for children growth. He explained to me that the cell growth emits microwaves at a very specific time of growth, for intercellular communication. And that microwaves interfered with this precise communications needed for growth. He told me that children cell division is so fast and numerous that microwaves interference had to hit and damage some cell, much more than in adults.

And he did not have any microwaves in his house.

We bombard our fetuses with microwaves in ultrasounds to check their growth. It is quite feasible that their cell maybe damaged as well, they are at the upmost cell division and multiplication time.

I would certainly make research on this before closing the door to anything about it.

-----------------
    to all:

for microwave ovens, they are supposed not to leak, They are like faraday cages, and you can put your electonics in it not to be damage from a solars outburst for example, that would kill all our electrical powers, but you computer and cell phone in the microwave oven would resist.

Well, microwave ovens may leak microwaves. The way to check is to put your cell phone in the microwave oven and call it. If it does not ring, you microwave does not leak and is probably safe. If the phone rings while in the microwave oven, the oven is leaking = get rid of it.

I tried it, the cheapest oven does not leak, the phone won't ringh when in it, the expensive oven I inherited from my mom is leaking, the phone in it rings, so I am getting rid of it.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (14th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Re-posting this from the InPower Movement thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...90#post1207990
    Smart Meter Education Network
    InPower Movement
    Aug 21, 2017
    A single smart meters transmits between 9600 and 190,000 times a day, so how do utilities get away with saying 1 to 24 times a day? Are smart meters computers? How do smart meters create electrosmog?

Each breath a gift...

34. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA
    Friday, 17 December 2010
    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17090/56/
    Quote While the application of scientific knowledge creates technology, sometimes the technology is later redefined by science. Such is the case with terahertz (THz) radiation, the energy waves that drive the technology of the TSA: back scatter airport scanners.

Emerging THz technological applications

THz waves are found between microwaves and infrared on the electromagnetic spectrum. This type of radiation was chosen for security devices because it can penetrate matter such as clothing, wood, paper and other porous material that's non-conducting.
    This type of radiation seems less threatening because it doesn't penetrate deeply into the body and is believed to be harmless to both people and animals.

THz waves may have applications beyond security devices. Research has been done to determine the feasibility of using the radiation to detect tumors underneath the skin and for analyzing the chemical properties of various materials and compounds. The potential marketplace for THz driven technological applications may generate many billions of dollars in revenue.

Because of the potential profits, intense research on THz waves and applications has mushroomed over the last decade.

Health risks

The past several years the possible health risks from cumulative exposure to THz waves was mostly dismissed. Experts pointed to THz photons and explained that they are not strong enough to ionize atoms or molecules; nor are they able to break the chains of chemical bonds. They assert—and it is true—that while higher energy photons like ultraviolet rays and X-rays are harmful, the lower energy ones like terahertz waves are basically harmless.

While that is true, there are other biophysics at work. Some studies have shown that THZ can cause great genetic harm, while other similar studies have shown no such evidence of deleterious affects.

Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico recently published an abstract with colleagues, "DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field " that reveals very disturbing—even shocking—evidence that the THz waves generated by TSA scanners is significantly damaging the DNA of the people being directed through the machines, and the TSA workers that are in close proximity to the scanners throughout their workday.

From the abstracts own synopsis:
    "We consider the influence of a terahertz field on the breathing dynamics of double-stranded DNA. We model the spontaneous formation of spatially localized openings of a damped and driven DNA chain, and find that linear instabilities lead to dynamic dimerization, while true local strand separations require a threshold amplitude mechanism. Based on our results we argue that a specific terahertz radiation exposure may significantly affect the natural dynamics of DNA, and thereby influence intricate molecular processes involved in gene expression and DNA replication."

In layman's terms what Alexandrov and his team discovered is that the resonant effects of the THz waves bombarding humans unzips the double-stranded DNA molecule. This ripping apart of the twisted chain of DNA creates bubbles between the genes that can interfere with the processes of life itself: normal DNA replication and critical gene expression.

Other studies have not discovered this deadly effect on the DNA because the research only investigated ordinary resonant effects.

Nonlinear resonance, however, is capable of such damage and this sheds light on the genotoxic effects inherent in the utilization of THz waves upon living tissue. The team emphasizes in their abstract that the effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic.

Unfortunately, DNA damage is not limited only to THz wave exposure. Other research has been done that reveals lower frequency microwaves used by cell phones and Wi-Fi cause some harm to DNA over time as well. ["Single- and double-strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells after acute exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation."] //Terrance Aym
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (17th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Leaked 5G Memo, Spooky Patents, Mind Control & Directed Energy Weapons
    Leak Project
    Published on Feb 27, 2018

Quote Leaked Memo, Spooky Patents, Mind Control, DEW's

5G millimeter wave related links

http://www.rfwireless-world.com/Tutor...

Method and device for producing a desired brain state

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6...

Pulsative manipulation of nervous systems

Multifunctional radio frequency directed energy system
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US7...

Method and device for implementing the radio frequency hearing effect

Radio Frequency Levels
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_s...

Schumann resonances
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuman...

Human Body resonance frequencies
    https://physics.stackexchange.com/que...

Spectrum 5G Public Policy Position
    https://www.gsma.com/spectrum/wp-cont...

National Security Strategy
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content...

General Leaves National Security Council After Leak of 5G Memo
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/...

Scoop: Trump team considers nationalizing 5G network
    https://www.axios.com/trump-team-deba...

5G Memo Eisenhower National Highway System
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/docu...

T-Mobile expanded on its plans for 5G today by announcing that it will build out 5G-based mobile networks to 30 cities this year, including New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Las Vegas.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news...

Exclusive Content @ http://www.leakproject.com
    YouTube Channel @ https://youtube.com/clandestinetim...
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th February 2018), Cidersomerset (25th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast