+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

Quote Posted by MrsEndallBeall (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    who are you talking to?
    I didn't make a fast stunt of a few posts and leave. I do have a day job and the posts were done late at night and I went to bed, like most people do.

The fact of the matter is most of the commentors were not necessarily nice in their comments to a post that wasn't mean, rude, or offensive. Yet I had people telling me my material isn't advanced true, they areand their assumption is that of 1 paragraph out of a 350 page booktrue it is. More than one person stated the same thingtrue. That is making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and rooting perspectives without knowing anythingtrue. those types of behaviors are typically not one offs. And it was completely typified as spelled out in my book. The widsom that I've learned is to exert energy wiselygood, why not do it then, right now. If I received that much judgment and flack over a simple inspirational quote, not sure i care to stay around and deal with that kind of drama. Drama is not my thing and I also don't want to be the cause of hostility eitheryou will not be given that you openly communicate with an open heart - not only open knowledge, but open heart too. So I bid a farewell, me go and deal with people I know that don't jump to conclusionsthe way I see it, it is rather that you are going to deal with people who go your way, maybe flattering your own ego, spiritual ego, but maybe I am wrong - and we did not do that here, that I would agree before they know more of the story and don't criticize what they don't understandyou came here with a nice quote, asking what we thought. It may not have been to your taste, yet our answers were honest basically. But of course, if it was to teach us not telling us it is a teaching, well, we interpreted as we could with what was given - and sincerely, teachers have to show substance when they are. We are not here to respond to your wishes on the way we will respond, you see. And leave you guys to your divices, if you don't find my work advanced,we have not read it for the most part, how could we find your work anything? our "does not seem advance" were for your quote on your first post, only for that, limited to that. You took it much too far and generalised what you saw based on your own beliefs and expectations. YOu see in us what you project, entirely, completely, creating your own field, don't you see? then there is no point in getting in to it, as I have other things I can be doing as I'm sure you guys do too. I'm not being mean, funny, or a smart-ass, I'm being sincere here, so good luck sorry I bothered everyone.
    Well, this is what it is, so good luck as well. No need to be sorry.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd October 2016 at 01:20. Reason: fix nested quoting
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

Thinking that spirituality is about being something and becoming that, is a complete misunderstanding.
    It has nothing to do with any quality ie being kind though that may happen.

It is purely finding out what you are.
    That is the perfect unchanging eternal Self
    There is no improving possible--just removal of concepts, misunderstandings, labels, to reveal what is always there.

Thats my current understanding.
    Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (21st October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), kirolak (21st October 2016), raregem (21st October 2016), Rich (22nd September 2017), Smell the Roses (17th December 2017), Wind (21st October 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Thinking that spirituality is about being something and becoming that, is a complete misunderstanding.
    It has nothing to do with any quality ie being kind though that may happen.[...]
    There is no improving possible--just removal of concepts, misunderstandings, labels, to reveal what is always there. [...]

But Chris, why we are here, sharing information?
    I believe you answered that above already in a funny way and I like to add, that in my world, I experience some changes as improvement. That this play here can make any sense to me, I have to deal with a certain degree of concepts, labels, conditioning and patterns - in general with thought forms, no matter how very subtle they might be.

I'm very sure that no teaching, philosophy or meditation is capable to prevent us from 'enlightenment'. So I lay down my arms and weaponized wisdoms or unjust mandate to speak for others and create instead spaciousness for cooperation,diversity and exchange.
    Wait a minute,...that's Project Avalon, right. Forgot that.....

Quote It's bedtime late here, so tomorrow be a good time for you?
    I guess this was adressed at me. So yes, tomorrow, next time, today, right now -
    unlike us, an international forum never sleeps.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

So true
    For me it is a constant removing of fears, of diverse human archetypes such as the victim, of false beliefs - all hiding in every corner of one's Psyche, on a multilevels/ multidimensional journey

AND

Cleaning the heart to develop its immense presence

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thinking that spirituality is about being something and becoming that, is a complete misunderstanding.
    It has nothing to do with any quality ie being kind though that may happen.

It is purely finding out what you are.
    That is the perfect unchanging eternal Self
    There is no improving possible--just removal of concepts, misunderstandings, labels, to reveal what is always there.

Thats my current understanding.
    Ch
    Last edited by Flash; 21st October 2016 at 17:13.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), greybeard (21st October 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by animovado (here)
    Quote Thinking that spirituality is about being something and becoming that, is a complete misunderstanding.
    It has nothing to do with any quality ie being kind though that may happen.[...]
    There is no improving possible--just removal of concepts, misunderstandings, labels, to reveal what is always there. [...]

But Chris, why we are here, sharing information?
    I believe you answered that above already in a funny way and I like to add, that in my world, I experience some changes as improvement. That this play here can make any sense to me, I have to deal with a certain degree of concepts, labels, conditioning and patterns - in general with thought forms, no matter how very subtle they might be.

I'm very sure that no teaching, philosophy or meditation is capable to prevent us from 'enlightenment'. So I lay down my arms and weaponized wisdoms or unjust mandate to speak for others and create instead spaciousness for cooperation,diversity and exchange.
    Wait a minute,...that's Project Avalon, right. Forgot that.....

Quote It's bedtime late here, so tomorrow be a good time for you?
    I guess this was adressed at me. So yes, tomorrow, next time, today, right now -
    unlike us, an international forum never sleeps.
    There is a balance to all things--be fully in the world but not of it--I suppose sums it up.

Its not necessary to take things personally--takes practice though.

Eckhart Tolle was an eye opener, about labeling.

He suggested to go watch ducks on a pond without dialogue in the head see them as for the first time.

Normal is "Oh yes isnt that lovely --Is that the same ducks I saw yesterday--are they mallards certainly looks like they are. I think one is female one male--the males are more colorful If I remember correctly.

You are no longer seeing the ducks you are in the filing cabinet of the mind--you are no longer there no longer present.

You cant be fully two places at once either you are fully present in the moment or you are in past or future.

What you really are does not need self identification as the one who knows about ducks.

Knowing about has its place.
    Self improvement just fine.

When there is an awareness that you are not the body or any label then it frees you up to really enjoy what is.

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st October 2016 at 13:36.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), kirolak (21st October 2016), raregem (21st October 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Yes, yes Chris.

Sometimes I see doors that aren't there. So whether they're open or closed, does it matter?
    Last edited by animovado; 21st October 2016 at 15:07.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), greybeard (21st October 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th October 2020 at 01:26.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), earthadvocate (22nd October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), greybeard (21st October 2016), PathWalker (22nd October 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

This was written in 3 inner reflections steps, therefore a work in progress. Hopefully, it will be coherent for the post readers.

These posts of Mrs Endall Beall left me confused. With somewhat of a … sour taste… confused taste, I cannot define it exactly.

I thought everyone of us had commented naively from our point of view (vision), each of us seeing the part of the elephant the other does not see. Which to me is a wonderful way of learning.

But, our answers seem not to be in line with the expectation of Mrs Endall Beall, or did I miss anything?

Mrs Endall Beall has, with her husband, a school it seems. Where they teach the cognition regarding the ego, and how to work it out.
    The premises seem good, but the ways left me really confused.

For example, she states in one of her post here on Avalon that she was insulted, while on their site they have a video explaining the ego versus self-image and how “being offended” is a monster of the mind distorting our views and actions (paraphrasing here), a mind virus.

Premises are good, so why the teachers aren’t living by it. I am left with this:
    The best way to learn is to teach about what we HAVE TO learn ourselves – the teacher becomes the master of what he teaches, after having taught it for many years, not at the start of his teachings, at that point he is only THE MAIN learner.

As I did while teaching about beliefs for many years, to come to a point where I can detect beliefs right away in others, and now in myself.

Furthermore, as described in their site, when on that site, you are considered to be in a classroom, the learner, and any drift away or different stance on the topic will be thrown out and most probably you with it.

And you will be told you are in first cognition system while they are in the second, and therefore you are not equipped to comprehend yet, the second cognition being worlds apart, literally like another dimension. Which is true, the ego gone lead to another world of being. But, using the excuse of “you are not equipped yet” seems to be ludicrous and borderline manipulative, even if based on reality for some, but certainly not for all.

Mrs Beall came on our forum and did exactly this. Telling us we are not at her level of cognition, therefore not worth riding with.
    No consideration for our own forum rules and ways, but transference of hers into ours. Doing exactly what she tell us our ego is doing, not seeing hers at all. This leaves me with true stupefaction.

We have been dismiss, within our own inner growth, with a single movement of her hand. Surprising.

It rings spiritual ego all around and hopefully, I am wrong, but I am left with a feeling of being around a sectarian form of thinking, albeit at a higher level.

A shame, because the basic teachings seem to start on the right premises for development.

Now, I am trying to do like Paula, trying to shake it off – and not completely succeeding.

Anyone can pour in to clarify my confusion? (you may see things in me I do not, in this situation, so you are welcome to tell me).
    Well, shake it off Flash!!!

----------------
    Ok I listened to another videos of theirs, and now I caught what I was feeling. It is sadness.
    I have seen many groups / people telling others that they are the right ones, they know, while we do not, etc., that we are not equipped yet, that we should trust them completely because they are equipped, some of those comments/actions were from cults, some were from standard religions, some were from psychotherapies schools, some were from politicians, name it, thousands of them.

When one cannot ask questions or question anything with a genuine attitude, with respect and will to learn, it is not going to go far. The heart seems to be missing in their approach (but I still remain open in case I am wrong here). Talking of cognition alone seems limiting.

It makes me sad, but I know some people will start there, with those kind of teachers, and progress forward later on, and good for them, while others will be stucked for aons. In spiritual ego – I think it may be what I have seen here with the Mrs Beall.

But the great realisation in it is that I now understand deeply the teachings I have had, why it is soooo important to develop the heart abilities first, then practice whatever one’s feel is needed to get the ego to its right place later on.

Heart development does bypass the ego. After that, practicing catching the mind’s viruses is much more efficient. The guide is the heart (love, not emotional love, but the love that goes by itself, automatically, it loves through you). Otherwise, the ego, i.e. the incarnation in 3rd dimension will catch you back, with its multi-levels survival needs.

Thank you Mrs Beall for your interventions allowing me to realised where I should go and how I have to process/feel things, words, people.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Biff (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), Clear Light (21st October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), PathWalker (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (21st October 2016), Smell the Roses (17th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All credit to you Flash--you took the time to check out the videos and website.
    Hierarchy is not spiritual its a business model.
    Basically you are kept in a system that moves you up grade by grade.
    I dont know is that applies to Mrs Endall Beall teachings.

There are plenty of free teaching on the Internet--I like Mooji talks--I feel the love coming out of him.
    A good teacher leaves you feeling uplifted and is there to serve you not the other way around.
    Not patronizing but sharing.
    Meeting you where you stand then moving you on.

Ch

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Cara (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), fourty-two (22nd October 2016), GaelVictor (21st October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), PathWalker (22nd October 2016), Wind (22nd October 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

the case have always been "fools think themselves wise" thus I am very wary of books that seeks to teach spiritually because apparently the authors has enough foolishness to think they know more/ better, otherwise they would not have written the book. So back to. "Our best teacher is our experience and how we interpret it"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-and-advanced

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), kirolak (23rd October 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Angry Re: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

UPDATE: they are so, so, soooo NOT into hierarchy.

Ugh! This ended up being
    a hodgepodge post.

Drats, the thread went wonky. No blame. Sh!t happens. My take is: 1) these days there are a lot of energetics at work to keep us in the finite layers of ones and zeros 2) we’ve made enough progress that ego is fearful of unemployment. S/he’s bringing up a lot of crap and attack.

All is not lost. In terms of human dynamics, it’s a lesson of how we may be too quick to point out what’s wrong rather than extending patience to see what each has to offer. It’s a reminder that many of us need a safe space to test the waters over several posts.

Full disclosure(s):

I happened upon the Beall’s material this summer. I kept it to myself for fear of it turning into another Corey Blue, “S” man, Shane, and I forget the rest.

At times, ego got threatened when I read. My mind wandered. There were times, I berated, “Why the *BLEEP* did I purchase this book?” Eleven books later, and 40+ videos watched, it’s because of:
    • the jewels gleaned
    • it opened up the space
    • the useful tools
    • fresh perspectives
    • confirmations of what I know
    • refined, discernment exercise for information I’m not in agreement with (healthy skepticism)

Generally speaking, an aspect of their work teaches one to step out of ego (poor descriptor but it’s taking too long to write this). We think we have stepped out, but even the most dedicated haven’t. The ’collective we’ are locked into our little pieces. The Bealls also remind that we don’t go to sleep in first cognition and wake up in second cognition. It’s a progressive journey. The authors stress that they are regular folks here to share pieces of what they’ve learned. As awareness evolves so does the puzzle that one thought they understood. Now it’s seen as only a small portion of a much larger one. With each changeable state, the bigger picture opens and the intuition flowers. Their work reflects their incremental growth.

In this testy energetic environment, it takes courage to not allow the vulnerable persona and the mind-chatter stop us from sharing our piece of this illusionary theater. I naively believe everyone can share without ego fingers clunking on keyboards. One of the biggest things I’ve learn at Avalon is that my expectations of friends and family have been too harsh. Speaking for myself, it’s tricky to state POVs without the extra-hot salsa. I assert I’ve got work to do with the judgement thang here and on the home turf.

Which reminds me of another sticky-note I made from the EBs material. Judgement is an area I beat myself up over. I never thought of it like this. It freed me up.

For the last bunch of years, my journey is more about letting go than data collection. Which I affectionally call green bag it. Yup, knowledge rocks! But sometimes, I use it as a means to hide from the homework of upgrades and/or deletions in beliefs, habits, rituals, healing modalities and life-long meditative practices.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th October 2020 at 01:29.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Akasha (22nd October 2016), animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Flash (21st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), Hervé (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Post deleted.
    Bad timing to add that post

One point before stepping out of thread, they are so, so, soooo NOT into hierarchy.
    IF you are referring to the author, she has been here and proved what they are into.
    mostly we are lost in complexity. I have a simple mind so I prefer to look at simple things. They point to the same thing anyway "so above is below"

Truth dwell in simplicity while deceit hides in complexity.
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st October 2016 at 23:42.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), Rich (22nd September 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually we do not have a school. I've not read everything you've written here so I'll reserve any comments until I do, it's been a long day. There is a difference in being insulting and feeling offended. Insulted defined "speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse". Offended "resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult". Offense isn't always a product of the ego, the spirit gets offended too by scorn, especially when my motives are from the heart, the difference lies in how the offense is handled in the mind. My offense wasn't that it was me that was disrespected by the comment if is for others with whom I was sharing to inspire. It only bothered me a minute, but I'm not going to harp on this. I will post a response that I put together earlier today, because this thread has giving me much to think about and a lot of insights, I will share some, please take it for what it is worth in the intent with which I give it which is from the heart.

I want to thank everyone that has participated in this thread because I have learned a lot from it  This is going to be a long post so I ask that you consider the information and read it all before forming an opinion. If you have a snap judgment come to mind, please set it aside until you have absorbed the information because this post is not aimed at anyone specifically it is for everyone to consider how or IF it even applies to you.

Who am I? I am nobody as I have explained in my written work. I am just one person sharing insights I’ve had of doing their own internal digging for a while, I am doing so because my spirit feels the push to do so as it is why I am here. My husband prompted me last year to share my insights because they are insights he thought should be shared in collaboration with the work he’s producing so I have put them out to the universe and let them fall where they may. My motivation to share is because someone out there may find inspiration in what I share; I do realize not everyone will. Every observation I share here and in my books were observations I made of myself and my own ego habit behaviors long before I recognized it in others. Does this mean I don’t still carry the habits? No, but at least I can recognize them, accept responsibility for them, and change them.

As for this post, as I explained already in this thread, I felt an intuitive push to post it because the analogy is very inspirational to me. It is the first thing I see in my mind every morning and the reason I get out of bed every day. Although I have a day job and interact with the world at large, my internal focus is on the mountain of my own journey and helping others. Did I know how everyone was going to respond? No. Could I guess? Yes, but I didn’t post it with expectations either way, until minutes later when the first judgmental response took place, then I altered how I planned to proceed with it as I saw this being an opportunity for everyone to learn if they choose to, including myself. I addressed the judgment thing in my book that has this quote and I said we do want you to judge the material, but reading one quote is not enough to form a valid judgment of an entire body of work and to do so, well it is very rude and disrespectful. The other thing I learned from this experience is that information and words are just words; knowledge and realization is truly only in the hands of the receiver and their own perceptions. Is this these the only thing I learned? No.

In the world around us, a lot of people are figuring out how we are controlled and manipulated externally by media and politicians and other forces around us, but how many people realize how their emotions, thoughts, actions, and reactions of their psyche and form are also controlled through classical conditioning from a lifetime of being controlled? People may have gotten mad at me for their reaction to my analogy when I followed up with the observation in my book that was written a year ago, others may have rolled their eyes and moved on without commenting, but the reactions of the individual are 100% internal and ultimately have nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with them and how they perceive and classify information and experiences in their own mind. If the information itself was inflammatory, everyone would have been inflamed. If me and the way I presented the information were inflammatory, everyone would have been inflamed. The power and expectations, good or bad, ultimately lies in the internal workings of the receiver and they can only change their internal workings by recognizing and consciously altering themselves.

I know politicians and others like to use their influence (their “celebrity” or “authority”) as well as their words, body language, and energy to control and manipulate others to their ideas and will, this is how we have been controlled as a species for thousands of years and this is how we’ve been classically conditioned to react with extreme predictability. Some people may use a cheerleader approach to win people over and some may use fear tactics as their method to control others. I prefer to present my thoughts and experiences neutrally in presentation and energetically because ultimately I’m not important, the information, ideas, and thoughts I share stand or fall on their own merit. This is why I presented the quote as I did, in the manner that I did.

I didn’t come in “yo peeps, listen to me I’m better than you” nor did I come in with pom-poms doing herkies and cartwheels saying “hi everyone I’m Gemma, I wrote a book, the writing is bad but it has great ideas check it out”. I wasn’t making the presentation about me it was about the concept of the quote and nothing else. Yet, look at the focus of those that responded. Some responded with additional thought provoking words, for this I thank you and others well, you can read the thread to see how the others responded or you know how you responded. This isn’t a recrimination or a judgment from me, it is only an observation. If you responded, don’t only look at what you responded in the actual thread, what went on in your head? Was the actual quote the focus of your thoughts, or was the title of my book the focus of your thoughts and judgments? Or was I the focus of your judgements? If I would have presented more information rather than just the quote, your actions or reactions would have been influenced by my participation or preparation of the material. We humans sometimes can’t see our own internal workings until we experience it internally THEN and only then can we analyze it honestly. Humans also tend to be influenced in their likes and dislikes. People tend to put more emphasis on the message if they have emotional feelings of the messenger or completely not listen to good information using the same emotional feelings when they “dislike” someone completely ignoring or disregarding what their intuition is saying about the information. This is not a judgment to any person, only you know if this applies to you or not. For what I share, I don’t want emotions to influence anyone, I want their intuition to feel the message, not me, I’m not important.

Every person is at different levels of perceptual awareness. Perceptual awareness advances as you shift from one perception to another. If you perceive something one way, then have an “ah ha” moment, that is an advancement into greater perceptual awareness. To use another analogy, you hear a knock on your door, you can perceive that there is someone on the other side of the door, barring that you are expecting someone, you will not know WHO is at the door until you look through the peep hole, you can’t perceive through your 5 senses that it is Joe, your next door neighbor. Until you open the door, you can’t perceive that he has a strange dog at his feet. Each of these examples are different perceptions, but which perception gives you the most information? The perception that gives you the most information is the greater perception of the three, so although all perceptions are different, they are not all on the same level to provide insight within the mind. When you apply this internally in how you see things in your mind and alter how you perceive the world around you, that is an advancement. If you root in your perspective, there will be no advancement.

I do not know who is where perceptually speaking on their path, that is only for the individual to determine within themselves. I only know where I am and where I’ve been, I can’t even perceive accurately where I’m going but that doesn’t mean I’m not open for discovery. There were quite a few comments that said the quote was not “advanced”. To them, maybe not, but to someone else it could be the catalyst into greater perceptual awareness, like it is for me every day. So, ask yourself, did I state anywhere in the quote itself that it was advanced? No, the thread subject said “Excerpt from Advanced Teachings by Mrs. Endall Beall”, excerpt by definition is “a portion from text from an artistic or literary sourse” so “Advanced Teachings” being a book or a title of a literary work is implied by the word excerpt. It doesn’t mean everything within the books is going to be advanced for everyone (which I specifically state in the book, by the way). How did commenting “that’s not advanced” enhance the quote for someone else? Did you even consider that there might be someone else out there that might be “AdvanceD” in their perceptions by reading the quote and considering it? The one thing I have learned on my path, that when you work from the heart you do not go to other people's platform and contribute unless you have something positive to add that will help enhance the message for others. If I don't agree with the OP's perception, I'm not going to answer I am going to move along. Now when you come to my platform, I will defend my position sometimes aggressively so and I do explain the reasoning in my books. It's my house I make the rules of the house, if you disagree be respectful or you will be asked to leave with the same respect you showed me. Doing so isn't just being disrespectful to others it is also being disrespectful to other guests as well.

Most of us are intuitive, but this doesn’t mean that ego or ego behavioral habits don’t impede our intuiting where situations or information are concerned and mold our perceptions of our intuitions. Yes, we do carry access to everything we need inside of us, but it doesn’t mean that we properly interpret our intuitions nor does it mean that we can’t benefit from the insights of others to help us over-come our perceptual blinders we’ve been indoctrinated with where information and perceiving the world within us and around us is concerned. How many times have you heard something and thought, I’ve never looked at it that way before…..

All I’m doing in what I present, as with my husband’s work as well, is giving others a different perspective to consider or not. Consideration doesn’t work or benefit anyone if you don’t actually consider it as a possibility and you are free to consider it or not. If you don’t want to or simply refuse to consider it, why bother responding at all? If you have not experienced it and you chose not to consider it, what basis do you have to discount or judge the information or the messenger? This is something that we have encountered so many times that my spirit us just exhausted from trying to help others, which is why I came across whiny in my response to you. Actually no, I was very whiny, but put yourself in my shoes. I, my husband, and our friend put our hearts and souls into our work we share with others because we are sick to death of a crappy world full of people that have been controlled and manipulated into being something less than their birth right. We are bombarded daily with judgments from people that only see one video, or in this case read one paragraph from a book and think they know and understand who we are, what we say, and why we are working so hard to help others. Ask yourself this, I'm not being whiny and I'm not trying to be mean, I am asking you for an experience change here. You spend years and hundred of hours to put together information in the hopes of helping others who are looking for the help and you keep having people judge you personally and the information without a lick of consideration or even digesting hardly any of the body of work before forming an invalid opinion and throwing it at you like poisonous darts, then think how you would feel by the responses this thread received initially. We've worked hard and we put a tough stance on our work because we know the opposition we are up against, but still it is exhausting.

We strongly advocate in all our work to become sovereign in your own consciousness and become your own authority. We are not trying to be anyone’s authority we are showing by example of how to do it using the methods we used for ourselves. Standing there waging your fist screaming “I am sovereign, I am sovereign” isn’t being sovereign in your consciousness if your thoughts and perceptions within yourself and of the world around you are still controlled by the people you are breaking free from and controlled perceptions and embedded manipulation programming you carry in your mind or the habits you carry after the removal. Nobody on this planet has escaped the slavery or indoctrination. I find for people that refuse to “wake up” they root in their perspectives out of fear and they are almost easier to convince than someone who thinks they are “awake”. I spent years thinking I was awake because I could see the control and manipulation in the world around me. It wasn’t until I began the internal analysis that I began to actually see I was still asleep and wake up. I keep meeting people lately that keep telling me they keep having dreams where they wake up and start their day only find out they are still asleep when they actually wake up. It makes me wonder, is this their spirits trying to tell them that even though they think they are awake, they are still deep in slumber in their minds because of the internal conditioning that controls their thoughts and perceptions? I don’t know the answer to this, but I think if you are experiencing it, it might bear some internal scrutiny or not.

Thank you everyone for your time, participation, and consideration. I will not apologize for my initial post because there is nothing to apologize for, I will however apologize to anyone I may have offended with my whiny rant responses. Have a good evening and weekend.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrsEndallBeall For This Post:

Akasha (22nd October 2016), animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), GaelVictor (22nd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), Hervé (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), markoid (22nd October 2016), PathWalker (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Bill must have a real great perspective with its countless hours of climbing lollllllllllllll
    Not just a joke. I don't know about perspective, but climbing mountains is (for me) liberating, energizing and inspiring. And frequently, not at all easy. I often use mountain climbing analogies, particularly with respect to partnership and trust, commitment and courage, and discovering things about oneself (and others) that one might never find simply by meditating.

Here are two threads of mine that might bear reading. The first is a personal story that one might possibly classify as a profound spiritual teaching -- a dangerous and extreme situation that spiraled out of control in seconds, faster than one could think -- and the second is someone else's account of a harrowing experience that brought a strong, tough, grown man to tears.
    It may not be for nothing that spiritual teachings through the ages, in every culture, have borrowed from this metaphor. I very much appreciated the opening post, and it has been true for me in my life... and when on inner journeys, too.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), Hervé (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), Marianne (22nd October 2016), noprophet (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2016), Wind (22nd October 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MrsEndallBeall (here)
    Thank you everyone for your time, participation, and consideration....
    ...Have a good evening and weekend.
    Much appreciation for your timely post, Gemma. You have a restful weekend as well.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th October 2020 at 01:31.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I'm a big fan of the mountain metaphor tradition. I found this video awhile back and thought it was a wonderful zoom-out to the "mountain range." (1:44)
    Last edited by noprophet; 22nd October 2016 at 04:29.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (23rd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I actually found the original material on Youtube, presented under the name of Douglas Michael, to be very insightful. . . .& also instantly recognized the name Mrs Beall Endall from following Youtube links.

FWIW, my thought on the initial OP here, was that the mountain analogy was rather hackneyed & overused - however, I am rather critical about writing in general, & wage war on cliches in particular (but that's just part of my own personality structure, it doesn't invalidate the truisms)

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Mrs
    It is the nature of Avalon to perhaps be a little suspicious as there has been a history of self proclaimed experts arriving--getting a following, then being found out not to be what they claim to be.

I see that is not the case here with you.
    I dont have a challenge with the mountain and found it useful in the past.
    Yes there are stages of learning.
    Eventually it is found that there is no path--they tend to lead away from Self--but one has to go through their personal process to eventually find there is no separate person.
    Different personalities yes., but you are not the personality.

I find that sharing what I believe to be so at that moment is rewarding--I dont expect people to see things as I see them, if they do fine--if not that is fine too.
    It would be sad if everyone ad the same opinion.

I hope you continue to post--no doubt it will be of value.

Ch

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), ceetee9 (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), Hervé (22nd October 2016), kirolak (22nd October 2016), Rich (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016), Wind (22nd October 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

MEANING OF LIFE FOR MEATBAGS WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO CLIMB MOUNTAINS

To answer the skeptical belief that life is inexplicable, I say remember the Secret of Life - - -
    “Life is its own answer. Accept it and enjoy it, day by day. Live as well as possible. Expect no more. Destroy nothing. Humble nothing. Look for fault in nothing. Leave unsullied and untouched all that is beautiful. Hold that which lives - in all reverence. For life is given by the sovereign of our universe: given to be savored, to be luxuriated in, to be - - respected.”
    (Paraphrased from the 1980 TV mini-series, “The Martian Chronicles”)

The end goal for partially furred electrically powered water filled gas processing meat bags inhabited by sentient multidimensional beings is to ride them until they break, and get in line to ride another.

And if our environment and companions in the spiritual realm are determined by our inherent vibration or essence, it makes sense to strive to become that which one would prefer to spend eternity with. Otherwise, we become our own hell. And if we’re unforgiving, we may spend eternity “guarding the gates” to prevent entrance of those we hold a grudge against. But that means we’re “locked out,” as well. Best to forgive, and move onward. For it would be tragic to learn that there is a Prime Essence of love, peace, joy and forgiveness, that one can never approach, exiled by virtue of one’s own intrinsic traits and faults, ingrained by habit into vices.

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much Mr Endall Beal for your long post, if we are to walk that path it will take all the support we can get. The "We are not alone series" have left me almost numb and paralyzed, and it is almost physically difficult to read, but my intuition tells me you are in the truth.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), Flash (22nd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast