+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mind Control - Sofia Smallstorm interviews Mark Devlin

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Mind Control - Sofia Smallstorm interviews Mark Devlin

sourced from Sofia Smallstorm podcasts

Mark Devlin may well be the guy who can take the torch from the inimitable Dave McGowan! A professional DJ from the U.K. whose understanding of intel control of the music world and celebrities is detailed in his 600-page first book titled Musical Truth, Mark explains a lot in our interview, including the hijacking of our free-will consciousness, revealing his depth in metaphysical workings. "No one in the public eye is what they seem," he told me. A fascinating speaker, start the interview now! Visit his web page here and buy his book through him directly (try to avoid Amazon) here.

MP3 link: http://www.aboutthesky.com/images/st...7_10-12-16.mp3
    Last edited by ponda; 22nd October 2016 at 12:07. Reason: add mp3 link
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2016), binemaya (23rd October 2016), Bluegreen (22nd October 2016), Inversion (23rd October 2016), Lettherebelight (5th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), Snookie (22nd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Mind Control - Sofia Smallstorm interviews Mark Devlin

Quote Posted by ponda (here)

Mark Devlin may well be the guy who can take the torch from the inimitable Dave McGowan!
    For reference: Dave McGowan's detailed, important (and rather shocking) research into the origins of the music revolution in the 60s and 70s, based in Laurel Canyon, in LA.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2016), Bluegreen (22nd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), Inversion (23rd October 2016), mgray (22nd October 2016), poetbil (22nd October 2016), ponda (22nd October 2016), Snookie (22nd October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ponda (here)

Mark Devlin may well be the guy who can take the torch from the inimitable Dave McGowan!
    For reference: Dave McGowan's detailed, important (and rather shocking) research into the origins of the music revolution in the 60s and 70s, based in Laurel Canyon, in LA.
    Yes Bill i've found that Dave McGowan's interviews have been some of the most interesting that i have listened to

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=dave+mcgowan
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    Dresden James.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2016), poetbil (22nd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

There was a thread sometime back which covered the use of gangster rap and subliminal messages in music.
    Part of this was a project to fill the prisons (which are money making businesses)
    Much is sold through the music business that is not in our best interest.
    The late Dr David Hawkins suggested that this was brought about by the lower astral, which feeds on the emotions of misery/fear/hatred, acts of violence and anything negative that you can come up with.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bettye198 (6th November 2016), Bluegreen (22nd October 2016), poetbil (22nd October 2016), ponda (22nd October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There was a thread sometime back which covered the use of gangster rap and subliminal messages in music.
    Part of this was a project to fill the prisons (which are money making businesses)
    [...]
    Ch
    See here for starter: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post507620

Check this one too: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post780673
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd October 2016), Bluegreen (22nd October 2016), greybeard (22nd October 2016), ponda (22nd October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    [...]
    Ch
    See here for starter: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post507620

Check this one too: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post780673
    Thanks Herve well worth a revisit.
    Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hervé (22nd October 2016), Snookie (22nd October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

Devlin seems to have taken a somewhat broader perspective since this video from two years ago. Those unfamiliar with Mark Passio, Vigilantcitizen.com, and the available literature on MK-Ultra may find something of interest ...
    Audio is not great but not bad
    "Do no harm and take no sh-t"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2016), OBwan (24th October 2016), ponda (22nd October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here's Dave McGowan being interviewed by Mark Devlin and Sofia Smallstorm

This is Dave McGowan's appearance on Good Vibrations with Mark Devlin. This is volume 43 from August 2014
    We keep with strange stuff in the music scene for Volume 43, as US author and researcher Dave McGowan guests. Dave was behind the recent series of web articles shining the spotlight on the Laurel Canyon neighbourhood of Los Angeles, which has now become his new book, Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon. We ask the question why, of all places, did LC become the birthplace of the counter-culture/ hippie movement of the mid-1960s, rather than San Francisco as is often assumed, and why did a staggering number of the most prominent musicians from that era just happen to congregate in this community?

The waters get muddied when it turns out that LC was home to a covert military intelligence base, and some delving into the backgrounds of the artists reveals that, almost without exception, they came from family backgrounds connected with arms of the government. The most striking example is the father of The Doors' Jim Morrison, who just happened to be US naval commander at the site of the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag incidents that catapulted America into the Vietnam War.

This raises the alarming question of whether the hippie movement was as organic and grass-roots as has always been believed, or whether it could have all been a cynically manipulated exercise in mass social engineering and mind control.

Published on May 21, 2015

Several years ago I learned of a series of fascinating web posts that were plumbing what could very well be the real origins of rock music. They were by Dave McGowan, a native of Los Angeles and author of the popular book Programmed to Kill. McGowan was now onto something new: something all of us are familiar with: the rock bands of our youth (still legendary today): names like Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, The Doors, Joni Mitchell, Linda Ronstadt, The Beach Boys, Captain Beefheart, Steppenwolf, Three Dog Night. Not to mention the stars and producers of movies: Spielberg, Lucas, Jack Nicholson, Marlon Brando, Steve McQueen. Songwriters like Phil Ochs and Roy Orbison ... Guess what? They all go back to this place called Laurel Canyon, where there was--guess what--a military base turned into a super-duper film and recording studio. McGowan's new book, Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream is on my all-time favorite list and a must read unless you spent your youth under a rock. In this interview, we plumb the topic of counterculture being created through living legends made by mind control.

Last edited by ponda; 22nd October 2016 at 20:00.
    Dresden James.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), Hervé (22nd October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Who exactly is Sofia Smallstorm? I googled her and couldn't find anything before March 13th, 2014. Sure, she's covered a lot of valuable topics since then but in August this year, she started interviewing flat Earth proponent, David Weiss. Were her previous interviews with respected members of the alternative community over the last 2.5 years just bait in order for such material to be discredited by this recent FE trend (psyop) which she is accommodating?

Edit: I have now found earlier material from her on 9/11, but it doesn't detract from the fact that she's undermining her and others' work by entertaining flat Earth.
    Last edited by Akasha; 23rd October 2016 at 15:32.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ponda (2nd November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Who exactly is Sofia Smallstorm? I googled her and couldn't find anything before March 13th, 2014. Sure, she's covered a lot of valuable topics since then but in August this year, she started interviewing flat Earth proponent, David Weiss. Were her previous interviews with respected members of the alternative community over the last 2.5 years just bait in order for such material to be discredited by this recent FE trend (psyop) which she is accommodating?

Edit: I have now found earlier material from her on 9/11, but it doesn't detract from the fact that she's undermining her and others' work by entertaining flat Earth.

In my opinion she's just being open minded and not promoting/endorsing anything FE or otherwise. I don't think you can throw out every interview that she has done just because she interviewed someone who believes in the FE theory. It's like throwing out all of David Icke's stuff just because he once talked about reptilians.

cheers
    Dresden James.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Omni (5th November 2016), Pharos (4th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

She is open minded and not promoting anything FE or otherwise. You can't throw out every interview like this.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dnaforensicslab For This Post:

Omni (5th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

In the 1950's, people and women in particular, wore hats and gloves and suits to work; their hair was well groomed and their behavior matched. I returned to the USA in 1973 to find people going to work in New York City offices looking like factory workers. The garment industry appears to have been taken over by the Mafia with styles to match. Similarly, music still related in the 1950's to the orchestra with structural rules. unlike the horrific ear-splitting noise, lacking in structure or appeal to the brain which spoke only of minds blown by years of dope, etc. I have never purchased their "music." My clothing now looks as though I am going to garden, and there is no desire to see or be seen by anyone or to go anywhere. It is truly depressing. Fortunately, there is still classical music on you tube such as I listened to as a child.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2016), Lettherebelight (5th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:45.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I don't have time to listen to it. Can someone give me a few bullet points of what kind of things this guy is saying about mind control?

The subject area encompasses lyrical content, production methods, recording frequencies, backmasking, predictive programming, the apparent use of mind control techniques on many A-list artists, the suggestion of industry ritual sacrifices, and the occult symbolism now being routinely placed in music videos.
    Dresden James.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2016), Omni (5th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:45.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2016), ponda (5th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Since one of the first standing wave forms that Creation expels into the Universes is sound, we realize the importance of that wave. And if the wave uses disharmonic or lower level grinding sounds of ilk, we respond to it in like manner. This was a tool, I am convinced to undermine our kids, our youth, including all of us when we started out loving music. I came from a generation where the hardcore Rock and Roll had not set its clutches in me. Bill Haley LOL. American Bandstand. Nat King Cole. But I watched my son go thru that phase, albeit short, as he preferred the likes of Dave Matthews and his types.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

ponda (6th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Another interesting talk from Mark Devlin for those that are interested.

MARK DEVLIN 'REALITY TALK' AT THE OPEN MIND CONFERENCE, DENMARK, 2016

Published on Nov 13, 2016

I was interviewed for this by OMC host Frank Rasmussen, getting into subjects such as mind control, subliminals, backmasking, Predictive Programming, consent and culture-creation through the corporate music industry.

Dresden James.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Published on Apr 15, 2017

Mark Devlin, conspiratorial researcher and author of the book, Musical Truth, takes Greg Carlwood on a tour of some Laurel Canyon Hotspots.

Dresden James.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread