Thanks

Default Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

Click image for larger version

Name:	mtshasta_background.png
Views:	147
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	34451

Greetings,

I've been exploring and writing about Mount Shasta for most of my adult life. I became interested in the sacred mountain as far back as 1987, during the Harmonic Convergence (a kind of New Age Woodstock). I moved to the area over a decade ago, and began investigating and researching the mountain's strange history and legends.

I'm always interested in sharing information and hearing other peoples experiences and thoughts about it.

California's Mount Shasta is a surrounded by mysterious legends and high strangeness. During my research, I discovered that very little information about the mountain's prehistoric history is very well known today, most of the stories you hear about the mountain were written up in modern times, but there's a deep pattern of hidden history to the region which has been largely suppressed and omitted over the past century.

Mount Shasta's prehistoric history and legends is what fascinates me the most, and I've written two books about it: "Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends" (2016) and another forthcoming book "Mount Shasta's Mysteries" (early 2017).

I welcome any questions, or if anyone has any suggestions or information about the region that I could explore or investigate further, I would love to hear about it.

I write about Mount Shasta as a guest-author for Ancient Origins website, and I also have a YouTube Channel "Mount Shasta's Legends" where I'm able to show people the areas around the mountain that I cover in my books and articles, and share some of the stories and tales that are specific to this area.

This month I'm releasing an article and video series about a very popular legend known as the "J.C. Brown Mystery". Brown was a prospector and treasure-hunter in 1904 who claimed to have found giant skeletons and the relics of a lost civilization somewhere near Mount Shasta.

I wrote about this legend (there are many different versions) extensively in my book. My premise is that if there is any truth to Brown's claims, he may have left some kind of trail that's possible to follow--and also there might be something found in the historical record of the region that might support, or substantiate his tale.

The following videos are part one and two of this series (third installment will be out soon), here I'll attempt to follow the trail of J.C. Brown, visit some of the areas where I think it makes sense he might have been, and then let viewer's decide if there's any truth to the legend...

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Agape (24th October 2016), angelfire (24th October 2016), animovado (25th October 2016), Atlas (25th October 2016), AuCo (30th November 2016), Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Billy (24th October 2016), Bluegreen (23rd October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), Cartomancer (25th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Deega (23rd October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th October 2016), Flash (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), GaelVictor (23rd October 2016), genevieve (24th October 2016), ghostrider (24th October 2016), guido (24th October 2016), Ioneo (23rd October 2016), Jean-Marie (24th October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), joeecho (23rd October 2016), JRS (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Krist (24th October 2016), ks4ever (27th October 2016), mab777 (26th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (23rd October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Pam (24th October 2016), peggy englebrake (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (25th October 2016), sandy (24th October 2016), Star Tsar (2nd December 2016), sunflower (24th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2016), TEOTWAIKI (2nd December 2016), Zampano (23rd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,915 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

I'm of the opinion that there is some strange stuff going on at Mt. Shasta. Honestly, I'm of the opinion that there is a deep underground base, occupied by folks of a higher civilization than we.
    While searching the internet I found the story in it's entirety told apparently from the first person at Above Top Secret. Here is the link to the thread.
    Here is her statement in it's entirety. It is crazy good. The poster at ATS is MISSKAT1

GRANDMA TALKS ABOUT HER GRANDSON WHO DISAPPEARED NEAR MT. SHASTA

Last fall my 3 1/2 yr old grandson was lost in the Shasta Forest for 5 hours. Thanks to volunteers and rescue personal he was found. My son said "He was here, then within a second he was gone. They thought he had been abducted by other campers. (trust me the worst nightmare ever) About 3 weeks after this happened, he was at my house, and out of the blue he announced "I dont like the other grandma Kappy" (his name for me grandma Kathy) I said, "what are you talking about buddy? Im the only grandma Kappy", He said "Dont you remember when I was wost in the woods?, Well, the other grandma Kappy grabbed me and took me to a creepy place, shes really a robot." I was thinking he was telling a story, so I asked "what was creepy about it, and why do you think she was a robot?
    "It was a cave with spiders, and there was purses and guns. I was too scared, so I didnt touch anything. But, when she climbed a ladder, the light made her look like a robot. There were other robots too, but they didnt move." So I asked "What did she do with you Buddy?" "She made me lay down to look at my tummy, then she tried to get me to poop on a sticky paper, but I couldnt go. She told me that I am from outer space, and they put me in my moms tummy. Then she took me back to the river and said to wait under the bush until someone found me.
    I called my son and ask What the H are you letting my grandson watch on tv? And I told him what he said. He said that he told them the same story a few days ago. But, chalked it up to having the smartest most amazing kid with the biggest imagination ever. (Im grandma, so I of course have to agree)
    I know that kids have imaginations, but it was the pooping on sticky paper that really makes me wonder, Ive never watched a tv program that mentioned pooping on sticky paper. There were other details too much to list.
    But, one of the reasons I am bothered by this story, is because I was camping in the same area the year before. And, I woke up one morning face down in the dirt, out of my tent, and sleeping bag. I had a puncture wound in the back of my head. Im a grandma in my 50s, I dont sleep in the dirt! I was violently ill. Too sick to even pack and go home. I thought it was a spider bite. It took me a very long time to feel normal. I had no creativity, no emotions. My friend was camping with us. He was sleeping in his camper. He also had a "bite" in the back of his neck. And was violently ill. We were in seperate sleeping areas. Before we went to bed there were red eyes shining through the trees in our flashlights. We thought a herd of deer were trying to get to the river, so we didnt think too much about it. But, now i wonder. My friend is checking into wildlife camara's. He wants to go up and place them around that campground.
    One weird thing about this place, is that there was no wild life. The only birds we saw were 2 crows. They flew in, sat in a tree and watched us. I thought they were waiting for the cheetos to fall in the dirt. At the time, we were creeped out by them. I camp a lot, usually there are butterflies, birds, squirrals etc. This time nothing. We didnt even see a bee.
    My son has forbidden to ask my grandson about the incident, because you can create a false memory, by repetitive reminding, so for a year I have not mentioned it to him. But, he is 4 1/2 now and I asked him again about what happened. He repeated the same story, except he said she took him to a dungeon instead of a cave.
    It will be interesting to see if he has a memory of these events when he is about 8-9 yrs old.
    This was at Mc Cloud California.

I have been very bothered by his story, so I have been researching if there are others who have simular stories. I ran accross an interview by the author of Missing 411. Which discusses the weird disappearances in our national forests. There are threads on ATS about "Missing 411".
    In my reading about the national forests, I ran into discussions about the wilderness closeing due to lack of funding, and the Agenda 21 wilderness conservation acts. There are other threads about Agenda 21 also.
    I think my question is, what is really going on in the national forests? Are they being closed off because there is a real threat living there?
    Are they being closed and corridored and off limits to the public, because something has taken over the woods?
    I wouldnt be questioning anything if our family would not have experianced unusual things in the forest.

Additional Post made later in the thread that adds to this story.

He said the guns and purses were on a shelve and they were dirty. He acts things out and when he talked about the other robots he pushed himself back, and became stiff frozen with a distorted look on his face. My best discription of the way he looked was like han solo in the carbonite.
    Acting out the pooping part was hilarious.

He didnt mention skeletons or bones, or smells. I spoke with Mr Paulides only through email and only to make sure someone who is at least researching this was aware of my grandsons story. I have no idea what he will do with the info, but at least its one more voice, or just an extra number on the missing list.

My sons first thought is that he was abducted by another camper, so he searched the campground first. Grandson said the other grandma just took his hand and they went for a walk to the cave. I assume she was able to get away before he ran up the river trail.
    My son and daughter-in-law think he must have notice the tree start to lean, but no one else noticed it. I have a hard time believing that a 4 yr old would be so aware of his environment, especailly since the tree was on the other side of a 6' wooden fence. They cant explain why he knew I was going to get sick, maybe he got sick on left overs before, we were baffled by that, but I had to call my son to pick him up I was really ill.
    If he was taken by a sicko, I would have to say that they were spooked by the posibility of getting caught by the hundreds of volunteers that immediately began to comb the area.

There are a few questions I havent been able to address, blood type, exact camp spot for google earth etc. my son is out of town. I was at the Clear Creek Camp Ground above French Gulch, as the crow flies it is about 35-40 mi from McCloud in the same national forest. The clear creek coordinates are: 40 56 27 06 N 122 34 53 40W I apologize if I forgot to answer some questions.

The article can be found in the Siskiyou Daily News
    I dont have a subscription to the paper so I copied what I was able too:

Boy Found Safe
    September 7, 2011 •• 242 words •• ID: 4560b516198bfe81bb170168b4e8e04d
    MCCLOUD - A 3-year-old boy who went missing Friday at a county campground was found cold and frightened but unharmed. According to a Siskiyou County Sheriff 's Office press release, the department responded to a report of a missing child at around 7:30 p.m. Friday. The 3-year-old boy had gone missing from Fowler's Camp, located in the Mc-Cloud area in vicinity of the McCloud River. Deputies from the Sheriff 's Office were joined by the

I googled "Siskiyou Daily News" The archive section is all the way at the bottom of the first page. I used the search term "Missing Boy" the 10th article is the one about my grandson.

I couldnt remember which campground he was in, and a few people asked that question, so now we know! It happened at the Fowler Campground!!

I emailed the sheriff about what my grandson said, the same day I wrote this thread. If he replies I will paste the email if it is relivant to the topic.

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (24th October 2016), animovado (25th October 2016), Atlas (25th October 2016), Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Billy (24th October 2016), Bluegreen (23rd October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Deega (23rd October 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), Jean-Marie (24th October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), joeecho (23rd October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (23rd October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm of the opinion that there is some strange stuff going on at Mt. Shasta. Honestly, I'm of the opinion that there is a deep underground base, occupied by folks of a higher civilization than we.
    While searching the internet I found the story in it's entirety told apparently from the first person at Above Top Secret. Here is the link to the thread.
    Hello, I'm very familiar with that case, in fact the grandmother of the boy's a good friend of mine and I'll be interviewing her about this in an upcoming video. I also did a show about this a few years back with the Travel Channel "Mysteries in the National Parks", and they covered some of the Mt. Shasta cases David Paulides talks about in his 411 Missing books. We've looked into the missing persons cases a little further recently, I have a friend John Vivanco who's a remote viewer, and what he has to say about it is pretty chilling, his team of remote viewers do not even like to look at it. I'm not a remote viewer so I don't know, but I've experienced some strange phenomenon in some areas which I would not want to have happen again. Some of the investigations we've done around Mt. Shasta in the past few years we'll be talking more about soon.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2016 at 12:43. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

animovado (25th October 2016), Atlas (25th October 2016), Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Billy (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), Jean-Marie (24th October 2016), joeecho (23rd October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (23rd October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Spirithorse (24th October 2016), sunflower (24th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2016), ThePythonicCow (27th October 2016), thunder24 (26th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)
    Hello, I'm very familiar with that case, in fact the grandmother of the boy's a good friend of mine and I'll be interviewing her about this in an upcoming video. I also did a show about this a few years back with the Travel Channel "Mysteries in the National Parks", and they covered some of the Mt. Shasta cases David Paulides talks about in his 411 Missing books. We've looked into the missing persons cases a little further recently, I have a friend John Vivanco who's a remote viewer, and what he has to say about it is pretty chilling, his team of remote viewers do not even like to look at it. I'm not a remote viewer so I don't know, but I've experienced some strange phenomenon in some areas which I would not want to have happen again. Some of the investigations we've done around Mt. Shasta in the past few years we'll be talking more about soon.

I would absolutely love to hear what these remote viewers are stating.
    The remote viewing angle is somewhere Paulides seemed a little afraid to go in. Can you elaborate at all on these remote viewings if you will?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2016 at 12:43. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), joeecho (23rd October 2016), kirolak (29th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I would absolutely love to hear what these remote viewers are stating.
    The remote viewing angle is somewhere Paulides seemed a little afraid to go in. Can you elaborate at all on these remote viewings if you will?
    Pretty close to what the grandmother has said. There's something taking people who fit a certain criteria, and the remote viewers don't like to look at it, because these beings become aware that they're being *remote viewed* and you can get an unwanted visitation. John will talk about it more and I'll post some links to it when he does, but I don't want to say very much on his behalf. He recently did a show on Art Bell's Midnight In the Desert and talks about his remote viewing experiences, if you're interested you could probably find it archived (look up John Vivanco). He didn't talk about the stuff we've been investigating in Mount Shasta though, but will pretty soon.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2016 at 12:45. Reason: fixed quote formatting

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote There's something taking people who fit a certain criteria, and the remote viewers don't like to look at it, because these beings become aware that they're being *remote viewed* and you can get an unwanted visitation.
    This sounds a lot like what Ingo Swann talked about when he remote viewed the moon in his book "penetration".
    Ingo Swann stated that while looking at folks on the moon in real time, they became aware of him and began looking at him.
    Swann also stated he ran into a telepathy having human looking alien in a grocery store, in what I think was San Diego, but it could have been another CA city.

Could there be beings in underground bases here on earth taking people? Could those same people have a base on the moon as in what Ingo Swann is describing?

I'm hugely interested in the David Paulides work as are many of the posters here on this forum.
    As for myself, I've found some strong correlative information leading one to link Sasquatch/Bigfoot with those disappearances Paulides talks about in his books, if you are interested in going down that train of thought I'll expand but I'm holding off for now.
    What I don't often get a chance to expand upon is "why" does Sasquatch disappears folks?
    I've often thought there are multiple ancient underground civlizations throughout the US and beyond and many such places seem coincidentally enough to be in the same location National Parks are located.
    Without getting too wordy, I've often felt some of these ancient civlizations may use Sasquatch just as the example I listed with Mt. Shasta and the holographically disguised robot, and that is this, it seems Mt. Shasta inhabitants use robots, to abduct top siders for use inside of these underground bases, do other underground bases/civlizations have the same use for Sasquatch, I think that may be the case.
    One such correlative piece of evidence of this for me would be the recent DNA analysis of one Melba Ketchum in regards to Bigfoot. Ketchum's work states Sasquatch is only 15,000 years old as a species, and is a human and as of right now yet to be determined animal. A 15,000 year old hybrid. This doesn't unequivocably mean anything on it's own, but for myself I ask the question "does this mean Sasquatch is made in a lab"? Does this mean Sasquatch was created in a lab 15,000 years ago?
    This correlates with what many folks refer to as the times of "Atlantis", and that civilization not coming to an end until the end of the last ice age some 12,000 years ago.
    Do the rements of those civilizations live on in underground cities?
    Are the workers Ingo Swann remote viewed on the moon examples of people who have been abducted for work by these civlizations?
    Is there similar work being done in Underground Cities across the US and beyond?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2016 at 12:52. Reason: corrected acidental typo in Ingo Swann's name

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (29th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Dustin Naef,

A Warm Welcome to Avalon, you are now part of great group of people searching the truth!

Every new member brings in a richness of knowledge and experience! We want your experience here to be a memorable one, a lengthy one, and maybe even a life changing. It certainly has been for many of us, which is why I'm writing you, to help get you up and running. This place may seem big and intimidating at first, and that's only natural, but you are now in the midst of the biggest group of caring, loving, and helpful individuals I've ever had the honor to be a part of, so worry not, and jump right in!

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, please just let me know. If it's something that I can't handle, then I'll find someone who can.

If you want to, you can reply to this visitor message and continue our conversation by clicking VIEW CONVERSATION -- just above here, and to the right. This will be viewable by all the other members (if anyone wants to see it!).

On the other hand, if you'd like to reply to me privately, click https://projectavalon.net/forum4/priv...do=newpm&u=599 and then click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE (just below my Avatar image, on the left of the page). That conversation will then be visible ONLY to you and the one(s) you send it to.

I have highlighted several threads that are designed to help you navigate the forum.

Bill Ryan’s Welcome to Avalon thread where members may reply.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Welcome.php

Paul’s Sandbox practice thread (a place to learn or sharpen your skills in such areas as adding pictures, creating links, and replying with quoted material).
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Sandbox.php

For technical assistance
    http://projectavalon.net/r/TechQA.php

For general information
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Info.php

Bill Ryan’s threads, including a link to his 2011 interview.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/BillRyan.php

Priority threads
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Priority.php

Two threads which are informal and diverse in scope:

Here and Now…What’s Happening
    http://projectavalon.net/r/HereAndNow.php

Up At The Ranch and Beyond
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Ranch.php

I have been an Avalon Member since 2010, loved it! It’s a pleasure to have you in, you will find plenty of aware members ready to shared interesting information.

On behalf of the Avalon Forum, Bill Ryan, and the Administrators, Moderators, Greetors, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here.

Deega (Greetor)

Very interesting story, had the opportunity to spend 5 days in Shasta Mountain, with a group meditating, could feel the energies, none of us lived a similar experience as this child.
    As you are aware, there is a folklore standing of Shasta being an ancient Lemurian site.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

animovado (25th October 2016), Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Cartomancer (25th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (18th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Nice one Dustin and welcome to your new home. I think this info would make a nice addition to my thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...an-areas/page6,

Paul what do you think?

I believe this is one of Bill's favorite subjects, I also found these events very interesting to say the least. There's a whole bunch of good research and info in this thread, specially by Bill's knowledgeable contributions to it.

You should definitely check it out.
    Last edited by Althena; 23rd October 2016 at 21:38. Reason: spelling

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,507 times in 5,654 posts

ever see anything unusual on the drive up?

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Deega (23rd October 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), JRS (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

@DNA - Yeah I've heard many of these things before, but when you really get into these possibilities you really just fall down into a rabbit hole, where you're trying to explain one unexplained mystery with another. When I come across stuff like this I don't know where to go with it, it's pretty much outside my experience. I've seen unusual paranormal stuff, and also seen plain evidence of Sasquatch but not sure what to make of it except to say almost anythings possible in an infinite universe.
    Last edited by Dustin Naef; 23rd October 2016 at 21:53. Reason: reply to other post

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Althena (23rd October 2016), animovado (25th October 2016), Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), guido (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ever see anything unusual on the drive up?

Not that I can recall, although I heard that there was an anti-gravity spot on the road where if you stopped with your car in neutral you'd roll uphill - it was mentioned in newspaper articles as far back as 30 years ago. I went to the place where its supposed to be but there was no way I could safely test it without risking getting hit by oncoming traffic...I would really like to though, someday...

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), NancyV (23rd October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not that I can recall, although I heard that there was an anti-gravity spot on the road where if you stopped with your car in neutral you'd roll uphill - it was mentioned in newspaper articles as far back as 30 years ago. I went to the place where its supposed to be but there was no way I could safely test it without risking getting hit by oncoming traffic...I would really like to though, someday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHR2FAiVos

I will just go out on a limb and state I believe there are underground bases, isolated civilizations that are technologically advanced. I believe most of these to be ancient rather than new.
    With that being said, doesn't it seem like the manifestations taking place in these VORTEX places are by products of something? I understand they could very well be natural, but these things scream to me of being byproducts of physics bending technology deep within the earth.

The Native Americans have always told folks to stay away from Crater Lake. They considered it a no no. They wouldn't have anything to do with it.
    David Paulides has chronicalled not a few people who have gone missing here and never been found again. In many of the Paulides trouble spots people go missing and are sometimes found. Not in Crater Lake. You go missing in Crater Lake you are gone forever it seems.
    I think under Crater Lake, probably miles under, there is some type of base.
    I don't think these people are the same as the folks at Mt. Shasta.
    They seem to be less warm and fuzzy.
    Like you wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.
    I think it is worth adding that Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the USA at nearly 2000 ft. deep.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

I used to live close to this one:

I have many nice memories from going there all through out my early life.

25. Link to Post #14
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I visited Crater Lake several times in 1968 with my wife, and have swum in the lake. I can take cold water, but Crater Lake water is really cold - even in August. I have also been on top of Mt. Ashland day and night that same year. We were camping near Ashland that summer while I took some math classes at SOC. Nothing spooky happened to us.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), guido (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), Marianne (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,782 times in 1,348 posts

Hello Dustin. What does your research indicate about the "Telosians" vis-a-vis Mt Shasta?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Maz's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Max Spiers mentioned that there are portals, some sort of connection between MT. Shasta and Sedona AZ. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maz For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

We've looked into the missing persons cases a little further recently, I have a friend John Vivanco who's a remote viewer, and what he has to say about it is pretty chilling.
    For reference:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/john-vivanco

John's website: http://righthemispheric.com

Yes, Dave Paulides has always said that he's not been able to contact any Remote Viewers who would return his messages and help. It's worth speculating (only speculating!) that some of those he's reached out to may have quietly backed away, intuitively sensing serious danger.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Cardillac (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Welcome Dustin Naef!! I am listening to your videos as I write this, will comment more when I listen to everything. I am so happy to have you on PA.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Spirithorse (24th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yeah Crater Lake's an amazing place, I've spent a lot of time up there--I didn't have any paranormal experiences, but there's enough lore surrounding it that I could write an entire book on it if I wanted to. There are many Native American legends about it, and it wasn't a place a person would ordinarily go unless you were going on a vision quest or to receive some kind of special spiritual training by a doctor (or medicine person). It was considered too powerful a spot to visit for any other reason, and if you went there carelessly you might vanish, be killed or injured, or the spirits might drive you crazy...

The same warnings with visiting Crater Lake are also apply to Mount Shasta and other sacred sites, some Native Americans will not go up on Mt. Shasta past the tree line because that area was reserved for sacred beings, and supposed to be left alone--and if you violated that you could get hurt, killed, attract negative attachments, disappear, or go crazy. These kinds of sacred places are used and viewed very differently in Native American traditions, they weren't really thought of as places to go and just look around and camp out.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), nomadguy (30th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Spirithorse (24th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello Dustin. What does your research indicate about the "Telosians" vis-a-vis Mt Shasta?
    There's no question that all kinds of mysterious beings, cryptids, and spirits are described in Native American lore--but I haven't really come across anything prehistoric in the historical record which goes back further than 100 years that would suggest Telosians and Lemurians had any kind of presence around Mount Shasta. Those tales did not begin to surface until around 100 years ago. There's descriptions and legends of other kinds of beings, but nothing that matches the modern day accounts.

However Mount Shasta's such a energetic place that a person could encounter a variety of different beings coming through at any time, as in any other paranormally active site.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), kirolak (24th October 2016), mab777 (26th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), TrumanCash (25th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast