+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

Hello, Mr Dustin Naef - I just want to add my humble voice (if I may!) to the big welcome you're getting! Lovely topic, & so many interesting links have already cropped up in this thread - I look forward to hearing more of your insights & experiences, as well as those of other people as they add to the conversation!

May I ask what lead you to Avalon? Or was it a direct invitation from Bill?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), mojo (24th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Ive read where Mt Shasta is home to an underground city of 700 people who are survivors of Atlantis, Nordic looking, tall , perfect features, and are known to venture into small towns for trading ... it is said they carry stun weapons in case someone ventures too close to the entrance of th hidden city...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill Ryan

it wouldn't surprise me at all that remote viewers are silent about David Paulides' requests- according to Paulides the US National Park Service has always been even more silent;

so what's going on out/in there?-

if one has read anthroplogist Lloyd Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong" it took people over 2000 yrs. to believe the Panda Bear actually exists because earlier so few had seen one because of their very remote habitat; Big Foot/Sasquatch/Yetis actually exist but because of their very remote habitats (same scenario- history repeats itself) few have seen them (but these hominoids are much stonger and more intelligent than Panda bears) and they are probably capable of abduction of humans (for whatever reason) when they at times emerege into our outer-fringe territory our we finaly manage to infringe on their territory-

Larry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Scroll to line 260 of contact report #39 for a start ... thefutureofmankind.uk. ... the contact reports are littered with talk of Atlantis, and two underground cities housing ETs not originally from Earth...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Regarding Telos I will only say this: "If it doesn't exist, we can build it ourselves."
    Last edited by Daozen; 24th October 2016 at 23:10.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hello, Mr Dustin Naef - I just want to add my humble voice (if I may!) to the big welcome you're getting! Lovely topic, & so many interesting links have already cropped up in this thread - I look forward to hearing more of your insights & experiences, as well as those of other people as they add to the conversation!

May I ask what lead you to Avalon? Or was it a direct invitation from Bill?
    Hi, and thank you for the welcome! The only online presence I've had the past few years is through Facebook but it's not that interesting to me it's too unfocused and adversarial. I came across PA while looking at some other large, community based forums that revolve around these kinds of subjects--and PA really stood out, and seemed like a friendlier atmosphere to hang out in and learn something new!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Regarding Telos I will only say this: "If it doesn't exist, we can built it ourselves."
    Well said, I like that idea!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), Daozen (24th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), mojo (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)
    The same warnings with visiting Crater Lake are also apply to Mount Shasta and other sacred sites, some Native Americans will not go up on Mt. Shasta past the tree line because that area was reserved for sacred beings, and supposed to be left alone--and if you violated that you could get hurt, killed, attract negative attachments, disappear, or go crazy.

Here is a story made available on the David Paulides website. The story is about a man who was skirting right above the tree line on a Oregon Mountain during a multi-day hike.
    This man ran into what seemed to be a portal into another world, and an entity with malevolent designs.

The story is about a man on a long hike in the Oregon Mountains and two days into his hike he feels he walked into a "trap", the trap was a door way into another dimension. The man barely escaped with his life he felt and he felt the trap was laid by a bigfoot.
    The story and others like it can be found here http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/vanishing_bigfoot.html

The Trap
    This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.
    Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.
    “I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.
    “As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.
    “It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.
    “I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.
    “I took two more steps backwards a nd everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.
    “I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.
    “On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.”

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), AuCo (30th November 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), Krist (25th October 2016), Pam (25th October 2016), peggy englebrake (27th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), silverfish (28th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,753 times in 1,345 posts

Thank you for your response to my question. Also, do you have any information on the secret compound at Mt Shasta where the Bush, Cheney, et al cabal hunted Cathy O'Brien and other MKUltra mind control victims?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), mab777 (26th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

That is one of the most terrifying things I've ever read The sad thing is that we can no longer enjoy nature, go for hikes in the wilderness, or camp out overnight in a forest, without this sense of knowing we are not alone - & not in a good way. It feels like the final loss of innocence.

(BTW in a brief aside: I was once driving at night along a deserted highway through the desert, with weird craggy rocks on either side of the road, when everything seemed to change into a caricature of a jungle scene, with bright parrots in gigantic palm-like trees. . . I slowed down in astonishment, & veered towards a bright light that was approaching; the light was the headlamps of a car in the opposite lane & I narrowly missed causing a head-on collision. I put it all down to sleep deprivation, but often think about the weird scenes on either side of the highway, so detailed & colourful but somehow also menacing & luring. I even remember the thought I had just before the "scene change"; I was thinking that the rocks were like the hypostatised bodies of ancient reptiles.)

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Daozen (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), Krist (25th October 2016), peggy englebrake (27th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Regarding Telos I will only say this: "If it doesn't exist, we can build it ourselves."
    There's a lot interest and fascination about Mount Shasta regarding the Inner-Earth realms and the idea of underground civilizations. I've written a lot about this in the past, and it's also one of the central mysteries surrounding the J.C. Brown legend which I talk about in my book and the video series I posted at the top of this thread.

There's some evidence that people in prehistoric times did in fact live underground in some areas around Mount Shasta, which I researched and wrote about in my book. There's a place called Lava Beds National Monument which is said to have one of the largest concentrations of underground tunnels and caves anywhere in North America. Much of it unexplored. Roughly %10 of this area has been explored in the past, and about 200 archeological sites catalogued--but it's estimated that hundreds of thousands of additional sites remain.

People began to arrive in Lava Beds around 11,000 years ago, I believe they might have selected this area because its extensive tunnels and subterranean cave systems perhaps offered some kind of shelter and protection from something. 11,000 years ago would roughly correspond to a period following a massive, worldwide cataclysm which was global in scale. Many different cultures all over the world were thought to have retreated to living underground during and following this cataclysmic period that occurred in pre-history.

If anyone is curious to see what these tunnels and caves beneath Lava Beds look like I made two videos of our explorations of them this past summer. Some of these caves in Lava Beds are unbelievably huge. Skull Cave is so big, you could probably fly an aircraft into it. In the video title "Sentinel Cave" something paranormal actually followed us out, but you can't really see it on camera...

Last edited by Dustin Naef; 25th October 2016 at 12:59. Reason: spelling error

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Daozen (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Krist (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)
    The same warnings with visiting Crater Lake are also apply to Mount Shasta and other sacred sites, some Native Americans will not go up on Mt. Shasta past the tree line because that area was reserved for sacred beings, and supposed to be left alone--and if you violated that you could get hurt, killed, attract negative attachments, disappear, or go crazy.

Here is a story made available on the David Paulides website. The story is about a man who was skirting right above the tree line on a Oregon Mountain during a multi-day hike.
    This man ran into what seemed to be a portal into another world, and an entity with malevolent designs.
    This sounds like some kind of time-slip, I've heard similar accounts before and on two occasions witnessed myself what David Paulides included in his last book "Hunters" the 'predator-effect' where some shimmering/mirage like portal appears. The most recent time was at Pluto's Cave near Mount Shasta, I was with two other friends and we all began to see a shimmering/distortion in the back of the cave. We were filming the whole time, and you can see us reacting to it on film, but the camera began to malfunction and lose focus as we tried to capture it on film. Whether it was low light, or if something was affecting our camera I can't say. Although we were filming in infrared so low light shouldn't have been an issue IMHO. I've filmed many, many times in Pluto's Cave and never had that issue happen.

At some point I'll do a video on it and release the footage, but I do believe there are portals in the area where things can come through. There is no evidence better than personal experience.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Axman (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Daozen (25th October 2016), Debra (26th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Thank you for your response to my question. Also, do you have any information on the secret compound at Mt Shasta where the Bush, Cheney, et al cabal hunted Cathy O'Brien and other MKUltra mind control victims?
    A good friend and hunter I know has told me that somewhere on easterly side of Mount Shasta, he has been out hunting in the back-country and noticed that large areas fenced off with government signs posted on them. It's a very remote area, and I've never been out there myself but I trust him and don't think he would have an reason to lie to me about it. I would not go out there myself.

Not sure about the MKULTRA, have looked into it a little bit and I do suspect that some people around Mount Shasta have been victimized in such ways, in that they have been intentionally experimented on psychologically without their knowing - or fed disinformation as a strategy to cover up something else that's going on. But I try not to get into Black Ops and conspiracy theories it's too scary, and I don't like probing into stuff like that.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Axman (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), TrumanCash (30th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,692 times in 640 posts

This Reddit thread shocked me many years ago. Its called " Why I never answer when someone calls my name while I'm hunting" ( in the woods)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...8w&sh=bf0d7f01

Also a book called Obake Files by Glen Grants shines a light on the darkness inside our forests and mountains!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Axman (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Although not at mount Shasta, I have experienced some type of strange portal or area where light was somehow distorted and it made all of my senses go on the alert. This was related to paranormal activity, and my point is that these things do exist. When you experience something like this, there is no mistaking that it is some type of distortion to our current reality and it is some type of pathway or opening.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), mab777 (26th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    This Reddit thread shocked me many years ago. Its called " Why I never answer when someone calls my name while I'm hunting" ( in the woods)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...8w&sh=bf0d7f01

Also a book called Obake Files by Glen Grants shines a light on the darkness inside our forests and mountains!
    It's a good read. I thought I would include it here for folks.

Quote All these stories about the wilderness made me remember a story my cousin told me.
    Hunting is a huge part of the culture in Hawaii, and kids often learn from a very young age how to hunt. My cousin, who is in his late 20’s now and has been hunting for a good 20 years of his life, has had some strange experiences in the wilderness, but this one always stuck with me as the weirdest one. Have you ever heard of a calling spirit? I’m sure they exist outside of Hawaii, but the gist is, if you’re somewhere like the woods, or you’re alone somewhere, if you hear someone call your name, you do not answer. Bad things happen when you answer. I’m going to write the story like how he told it to me:
    “I was around eight years old when this happened, when I had just started going hunting. Me, my cousins and my uncle went hunting one evening in Wailua. By the time we were done we were about a mile away from our truck. It was about 9:00 p.m. and it was dark. My uncle said, ‘I’m going to go get the truck, you kids wait here.’ But my cousins wanted to go with my uncle. I said, ‘I’ll wait right here. You come get me, I’m not walking.” I was over walking. My uncle was like, ‘You sure you wanna wait alone?’ I said, ‘Hell no! I'm not walking, I'll wait.’ So he said he would be back in half an hour with the truck.
    “Not too long after they left, I heard something moving in the bushes. Then I heard my uncle’s voice. ‘Hey! Kai! Come on let’s go.’ I said, ‘Hell no I’m not walking back!’
    “And then my uncle whistled.
    “You know when you’re out playing with the other kids in the neighborhood and your dad whistles for you to come inside and you know when you hear that whistle, you better go fast? That’s the kind of whistle it was. So I jumped up and started walking.
    “My uncle was walking ahead of me. I couldn't see him in the bushes, but I could hear him because he’s saying things like, ‘You don’t wanna listen, you gonna get in trouble.’ Then he said, ‘Come on, let's go down here.’ He wanted to go into the bushes, off the path. I knew something was wrong. I said, ‘But I thought we were going back to the truck?’ Just then, I saw headlights, back in the direction we started. And then I heard my uncle’s stereo blasting; the only song he ever plays when he goes hunting.
    “I start running.
    “I take off, and something grabs my backpack. I fly my arms back and I let whatever it was take my bag. I get to the truck and my uncle asks, ‘Where’s your stuff?’ I point back to where I was and say, ‘I was following you.’ My uncle turns pale and yells, ‘Get in the car now!!!’
    “I’m bawling, I’m scared. I know I messed up. I know you never answer when someone calls, but it sounded just like my uncle. He immediately took me to my other uncle, who blessed me. Till this day, when I go hunting, I never answer when anyone calls my name.”

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Debra (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), sunwings (25th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,692 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    It's a good read. I thought I would include it here for folks.
    This is my favourite...well least favourite from the Reddit posts!

I had a similar event happen to me. I was exploring the woods during the winter time in Michigan. There's a river that runs for about a mile through the woods, and then it runs into this big iron barred drain. It was getting late, and my friend said he was going to head back inside. I said that's fine but I'm gonna stay out a little longer and finish up the fort we were making. Roughly 5 minutes after he left, I heard him call my name. "Hawaiianorgasm, come on follow me I found something really cool down the river". Me, being the curious child I was, didn't ask any questions and followed him. He leads me to the drain and goes underneath the part of the drain that has just enough room to wiggle through. "Come on dude, let's go in here and look for some cool stuff". Just then, I hear my mom yell that it's time to come in. I run home, not wanting an ass whopping, and get home to see my friend talking to my family. I started bawling because it didn't make sense. I told them about how my friend had led me to the drain and wanted me to go in, but they said that he had been at the house for the past 15 minutes. My parents called the police and I wasn't allowed to go into the woods anymore.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hi Dustin,
    Thanks for sharing your work and information. I love finding out more about that area.
    My mom, sisters and I would make a yearly trip to shasta and stay on the mountain. Lots of extraordinary experiences were had. On one trip we hung around this wheel that is off to the right of the big meadow above the campground and got this picture.
    Name:  shastawheel.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  223.6 KB

If this is more then lens flare then it does seem to be a giant.
    Last edited by tessfreq; 25th October 2016 at 16:40.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tessfreq For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Dustin Naef (25th October 2016), JRS (25th October 2016), mab777 (26th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Here is another view of what is happening at Mt. Shasta. Published over three months ago........entitled "Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed." Nice to see you made it here just as I was posting my video series and new book for sale here. Welcome.
    https://www.createspace.com/6529870

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Here is another view of what is happening at Mt. Shasta. Published over three months ago........entitled "Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed." Nice to see you made it here just as I was posting my video series and new book for sale here. Welcome.
    https://www.createspace.com/6529870
    Hello Cort, I really don't see my book in competition with yours Mount Shasta is a big enough place to allow for more than one viewpoint. And as we've been friends on Facebook for years, you know that I've been working on my book for years and the title has not changed. I regret that you now see me as an adversary, but my book is very different and my intent in writing it was to cover the prehistoric lore and Native American legends about Mount Shasta. I have over 300 historical references cited in the book that can be fact checked. If this information counters what you've written, it's not because I have any personal bias against your work or an agenda, I wrote a history book largely based on Mount Shasta's Native American lore and local legends. I believe Native American traditions and legends do in fact preserve accurate memories of past historical events, and that's the premise of my book. Most all the material in my book goes into the prehistoric history of Mount Shasta and is from Native American lore, so I don't really understand how it counters what you've written. I really don't want to get into an argument here, I'm fine by letting people judge it by its own merits, and I think all the historical references I cited in the book will speak for themselves so I don't feel the need to defend myself against critics.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (26th October 2016), mojo (25th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), sunwings (25th October 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tessfreq (here)
    Hi Dustin,
    Thanks for sharing your work and information. I love finding out more about that area.
    My mom, sisters and I would make a yearly trip to shasta and stay on the mountain. Lots of extraordinary experiences were had. On one trip we hung around this wheel that is off to the right of the big meadow above the campground and got this picture.
    Attachment 34456

If this is more then lens flare then it does seem to be a giant.
    Neat. It nearly looks like some kind of robed figure, there are tales about a "spectral lady" who sometimes appears to people on the mountain and she is described as an apparition clothed in flowing robes. Quite a few stories about her I think her name is Duja.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Debra (25th October 2016), DNA (26th October 2016), raregem (30th October 2016), tessfreq (26th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast