Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Default Re: Mount Shasta's Forgotten History & Legends

Quote the prehistoric lore and Native American legends about Mount Shasta
    That would be the Shasta tribe. One of my favorite resource books that is out of print unfortunately but still can be found around is entitled, A Guide to the Indian Tribes of the Pacific Northwest by Robert and Ruby Brown. It's an outstanding resource and sure you must have read it. The chapter on the Shasta is quite small like most of them in the book, but some great nuggets and photos and tribal areas. It's sad how we incorporated them onto reservations where the unique tribal identities, cultures and language were lost. It's a great help if anything you can glean from an ancient time is re-learned. There's a few folklore tales I found online but not much either especially in areas that are more cryptic in their research that are more special to me. Author John Roth (personally known) wrote a book on American Elves that is like a dictionary.
    https://www.amazon.com/American-Elve.../dp/0899509444

Personally not necessarily sold on Mt Shasta being so special as much as the region itself, with it's own magical properties around almost every turn. In your research it must be extremely difficult to search for discoveries related to prehistoric time? One special place that visited to see ancient artifacts is a strange business but great museum called Trees of Mystery and bet you visited that popular site along 101. It seems like an archaeology dig in the region would benefit if you can find one...
    Last edited by mojo; 25th October 2016 at 22:46.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (26th October 2016), Debra (26th October 2016), DNA (26th October 2016), Dustin Naef (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2016), kirolak (26th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,744 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Here is another view of what is happening at Mt. Shasta. Published over three months ago........entitled "Mysteries and Legends of Northern California: Mt. Shasta Revealed." Nice to see you made it here just as I was posting my video series and new book for sale here. Welcome.
    https://www.createspace.com/6529870
    Hi Cartomancer. I've been to your thread, and I just don't understand your intent and or the point of what you are trying to say. You seem to be withholding information in the hopes folks here will buy your book to see what you are about. I think I tried to contribute to your thread and you basically gave me a debunkers type answer.
    So my take on what you were saying was that you were attempting to demystify and debunk the claims about Mt. Shasta. There is just absolutely no fun in that.
    Dustin on the other hand is talking the language the forum understands.
    David Paulides and the mysteries surrounding such are a big draw in these parts.
    Do the math. I believe the age old adage "know your audience" applies here.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Withholding information? I have over an hour and a half of videos I made in the last two months on my post detailing all of this. I don't care if anyone buys my book. You are deluded if you think there is even any money to be made. See I take the time to write six books and make barely anything off of that and you accuse me of doing this to make money. I have over one hundred and twenty videos on youtube and only charge anything to watch TWO of them. So thanks for acknowledging the degree to which I have been studying and supplying everyone with free information for almost ten years now. In addition most of each book I publish is available for several months for free on my blog. So try another route of critiscism there DNA. I am fully aware the degree to which people on this forum will and will not drink the Kool Aid there. So of course what Dustin is spinning sounds a lot better and does not really challenge anything and indeed supports many false notions of what is going on. I am not here to supply everyone with fun. I think people are being massively fooled with many of the concepts that are floating around in association w/ Mt. Shasta. In the meantime I uncovered a great deal of odd things that have a basis in mainstream history that is totally ignored in favor of flying saucers and bigfoot. Someone does not want you thinking about what I am presenting and the standard story you hear there is simply to cover that up imo. This accusation of me withholding information is simply insane and made with no basis at all so thanks a lot for that. I am debunking all of this but what is exposed is even more bizarre so go back to looking at only what is intentionally being presented with you. I found info that showed me the truth of Mt. Shasta in other nearby cities and towns. BTW I am not trying to appeal to a specific audience like other material that is designed only to get one a gig on Coast to Coast AM. Really since this other Shasta thread appeared you are now the second person who has no compunction about being abusive and insulting to me for absolutely no reason. Accusing someone of being a profit monger when they give half of what they do away for free is simply ludicrous and really you should apologize to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Axman (26th October 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Withholding information? I have over an hour and a half of videos I made in the last two months on my post detailing all of this. I don't care if anyone buys my book. You are deluded if you think there is even any money to be made. See I take the time to write six books and make barely anything off of that and you accuse me of doing this to make money. I have over one hundred and twenty videos on youtube and only charge anything to watch TWO of them. So thanks for acknowledging the degree to which I have been studying and supplying everyone with free information for almost ten years now. In addition most of each book I publish is available for several months for free on my blog. So try another route of critiscism there DNA. I am fully aware the degree to which people on this forum will and will not drink the Kool Aid there. So of course what Dustin is spinning sounds a lot better and does not really challenge anything and indeed supports many false notions of what is going on. I am not here to supply everyone with fun. I think people are being massively fooled with many of the concepts that are floating around in association w/ Mt. Shasta. In the meantime I uncovered a great deal of odd things that have a basis in mainstream history that is totally ignored in favor of flying saucers and bigfoot. Someone does not want you thinking about what I am presenting and the standard story you hear there is simply to cover that up imo. This accusation of me withholding information is simply insane and made with no basis at all so thanks a lot for that. I am debunking all of this but what is exposed is even more bizarre so go back to looking at only what is intentionally being presented with you. I found info that showed me the truth of Mt. Shasta in other nearby cities and towns. BTW I am not trying to appeal to a specific audience like other material that is designed only to get one a gig on Coast to Coast AM. Really since this other Shasta thread appeared you are now the second person who has no compunction about being abusive and insulting to me for absolutely no reason. Accusing someone of being a profit monger when they give half of what they do away for free is simply ludicrous and really you should apologize to me.

If you feel insulted think about how Dustin feels with his thread being derailed with your dramatic demand for this thread to now revolve around you.

I'll apologize twenty times in a row if it will get you to go back to your own Shasta thread where upon you may listen to the crickets chirp. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Daozen (26th October 2016), Dustin Naef (26th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote the prehistoric lore and Native American legends about Mount Shasta
    That would be the Shasta tribe. One of my favorite resource books that is out of print unfortunately but still can be found around is entitled, A Guide to the Indian Tribes of the Pacific Northwest by Robert and Ruby Brown. It's an outstanding resource and sure you must have read it. The chapter on the Shasta is quite small like most of them in the book, but some great nuggets and photos and tribal areas. It's sad how we incorporated them onto reservations where the unique tribal identities, cultures and language were lost. It's a great help if anything you can glean from an ancient time is re-learned. There's a few folklore tales I found online but not much either especially in areas that are more cryptic in their research that are more special to me. Author John Roth (personally known) wrote a book on American Elves that is like a dictionary.
    https://www.amazon.com/American-Elve.../dp/0899509444

Personally not necessarily sold on Mt Shasta being so special as much as the region itself, with it's own magical properties around almost every turn. In your research it must be extremely difficult to search for discoveries related to prehistoric time? One special place that visited to see ancient artifacts is a strange business but great museum called Trees of Mystery and bet you visited that popular site along 101. It seems like an archaeology dig in the region would benefit if you can find one...
    Hello, thanks for those suggestions I'll look up those books. There are many, many traditions and legends about so-called "Little People" in Native American lore around Mount Shasta. Most all the tribes have some variation of this legends and the role they play in helping humans, and also as guardians protecting certain areas from intrusions. Some of the tales about the Star People often describe them as beings of small-stature, roughly the size of children--I believe many of the tales about Star People and Little People are probably variations describing the same thing.

Around Mount Shasta and the northwest there are ancient legends about beings called the Wa-Gas, or Woge/Wogas who in some versions are described as being smaller than modern humans. At some point they had more open contact with the ancestors of Native American's, but they mysteriously vanished before a Great Flood wiped out civilizations all over the planet.

I've never visited the Trees of Mystery, but have spent many summers and winters in that area along the Pacific Coast and these lands were said to have been inhabited by the Woge in ancient times.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2016), Daozen (26th October 2016), Debra (26th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th October 2016), loc333 (26th October 2016), mojo (26th October 2016), seko (27th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

... on the differing opinions can understand Cartomancer's pov a little and hope he does not take the differences in personalities to present information as an insult to him and his research, and have to admit DNA will speak his pov but again DNA says what some other people sometimes think. Not about Cartomancer but even scrutinized others and came back to apologize which shows he will share against the mainstream current and admit his own faults. Dustin is new here and posted a thread similar right on top of the other Cartomancer thread. I even noticed the strangeness in lack of cross communication. But that's over hopefully, and would like to see Cartomancer's opinions shared on the subject matter here. Definitely having the kind of experience he brings only helps to understand.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (30th October 2016), Dustin Naef (27th October 2016)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I joined Project Avalon because I thought it would be a refuge from the kinds of vicious attacks you're subjected to elsewhere on the web, but obviously I was wrong. I would be happy if the Mods wish to move this thread somewhere else where it will not agitate other authors, and just as happy to leave too, as I didn't join in anticipation of being accused of deceiving people about Mount Shasta as part of a conspiracy to suppress the truth.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), guido (29th October 2016), seko (27th October 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I hope you stay..
    And that my post did not upset you as you didn't do anything wrong..
    Last edited by mojo; 26th October 2016 at 21:48.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2016), Debra (26th October 2016), Dustin Naef (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), guido (29th October 2016), Hervé (26th October 2016), seko (27th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Hey. Let's all just chill out. Dustin you should stay here. I have plenty of other info to share and post here and always have. So welcome. Let's just move on and forget all about this. Does not do us any good. I am sorry if I insulted you. Your work does have value I have just found different things than you.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

animovado (27th October 2016), Bill Ryan (26th October 2016), Billy (27th October 2016), Debra (26th October 2016), Dustin Naef (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), Hervé (26th October 2016), mojo (26th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

dont go give it a chance . I thought it was all great hang in there. Your gonna get a lot of people who just dont get it and won't. But this is a place where you'll also find the most understanding as well hang in there boy o

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Billy (27th October 2016), Debra (27th October 2016), Dustin Naef (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), mojo (26th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,627 times in 32,796 posts

Hello, Folks -- I'd really like to say a word here, if I may... both personal, and also representing the mods team. (We called an ad hoc emergency meeting to discuss this a few minutes ago, when we saw the red flare go up. )

On the basis of what we know and can see (visibly), there appear to be no bad guys here. But Avalon is no stranger to vigorous discussion. Our "Where Science and Spirituality Meet" adage covers a vast spectrum of points of view, experience, opinion, and (also!) facts.

Mt Shasta may be no exception. I've not chipped in materially on the thread, because I actually know comparatively little about the subject (or the area). That's why I've been reading with great interest.

Cartomancer wrote
    I am fully aware the degree to which people on this forum will and will not drink the Kool Aid there. So of course what Dustin is spinning sounds a lot better and does not really challenge anything and indeed supports many false notions of what is going on. I am not here to supply everyone with fun. I think people are being massively fooled with many of the concepts that are floating around in association w/ Mt. Shasta. In the meantime I uncovered a great deal of odd things that have a basis in mainstream history that is totally ignored in favor of flying saucers and bigfoot.
    Well, that was just a little tough (and DNA, please cool it! We do not need any fires stoked here) — but it also reminds me of the whole subject of ufology, which I do know quite a lot about. (Bigfoot too, by the way, which is 100% most certainly a real flesh-and-blood creature. Whether it’s connected with or lives on Mt Shasta or not, I have no idea.)

Taking ufology alone, that field has for a long time been a battleground between those who see only nuts-and-bolts spacecraft, with some kind of exotic propulsion system — and others who, they more they look at the topic (like Richard Dolan! Maybe the most knowledgeable of us all) admit that there’s less and less that they really understand. (Me too, I should say. That's why I keep studying and listening.)

So, all this is a way of saying that all views can coexist here. I’d suggest that's how we all learn.

I have the highest respect for anyone who’s actually written a book of any kind. That takes some doing. And on that road to publication, one invests a great deal of one’s time, heart and soul into something that might not always get the attention it deserves. Kudos to all authors who may be reading these words.

I urge everyone to please continue — civilly and with respect. There will be one or two sensitivities here, and we can maybe all understand that. We can live in the same house (or occupy the same stage) with those who we might not always agree with, but war doesn't have to break out because of that.

Dustin, I personally very much appreciate you as a new member here… I wrote privately to the other mods, two days ago, and they will confirm:
    Quote loving the presence of Dustin Naef on the forum.
    I do urge you to stay and continue to engage with us all. I, for one, would have my learning about this very much curtailed if you were to leave us.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th October 2016 at 23:40.

21. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (27th October 2016), AuCo (30th November 2016), avid (27th October 2016), Billy (27th October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), Cartomancer (26th October 2016), Debra (27th October 2016), DNA (27th October 2016), Dustin Naef (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), guido (29th October 2016), Heart-2-Heart (27th October 2016), Hervé (26th October 2016), ks4ever (27th October 2016), Marianne (27th October 2016), mgray (27th October 2016), mojo (26th October 2016), naochan (26th October 2016), seko (27th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (27th October 2016), silverfish (28th October 2016), Sophocles (26th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2016), Ultima Thule (1st December 2016)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, and everyone else, I would much rather stay here I was just dreading the thought of logging in everyday to have to respond to negative comments posted about myself or research. It's not really what I envisioned when I joined up, it's draining, and it takes time and energy away from being able to discuss more interesting things. I'm more than happy to answer questions or respond to criticism, but that was just getting out of hand.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

AuCo (30th November 2016), Bill Ryan (27th October 2016), Ewan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), guido (29th October 2016), Hervé (27th October 2016), Marianne (27th October 2016), Professor (27th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (27th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Maz's Avatar
    Thanks

at 1:00 Max says that MT Shasta is the female entrance to the inner earth, and he use to go there all the time. Can anyone elaborate on this please?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maz For This Post:

DNA (28th October 2016), Dustin Naef (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2016), guido (29th October 2016)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maz (here)

at 1:00 Max says that MT Shasta is the female entrance to the inner earth, and he use to go there all the time. Can anyone elaborate on this please?
    Thanks Maz, I didn't know Max had a connection to Mt. Shasta but I'll have to look into that. Many people go on these visionary "astral journeys" into the Inner-Earth via some kind of portal connection with Mt. Shasta, the personification of the mountain with some kind of "female" divinity or aspect is also a very widespread belief. It used to be said (in the 70's) that 100 cults from all over the world trace their beliefs back to Mt. Shasta, but today that number is probably in the thousands, or tens of thousands. So there's a lot of different beliefs that revolve around that idea.

I found it deeply upsetting and troubling what happened to Max, and I think there is some sinister occult activity going on here at Mount Shasta - and elsewhere, that I've looked into. I don't believe it's connected to any Satanic organizations who operate publicly, I think its the work of a cult that does not have a public persona, but is hidden and operates more clandestinely like cells of terrorists. I personally believe its connected to an ancient water-cult that began thousands of years ago, and they operate in areas where there's a ritualistic connection to water, or where the water is believed to possess spiritual or mystical properties (such as Mt. Shasta's water). The ancient worship of water divinities is probably the oldest belief system in the world, I wrote a book about it scheduled to be published sometime next year.

I believe a lot of the kidnapped/missing people, especially those who later turn up dead in or by water, could be human sacrifices - such as all those cases of drowned males David Paulides talks about it "A Sobering Coincidence". There are cases like that around Mount Shasta (not in his book) that I've looked into.

I have also found water shrines around Mount Shasta that have been recently used for occult activity, check out the video and pictures...

Whoever was up here at that ancient ruin in the forest doing this, was definitely not a New Ager--this is something older, more bizarre and esoteric that I've never seen up here before. Does anyone recognize the glyph that was burnt in that coffin-like catchment, on top of this old water shrine in the forest?

When I was at that site you see in my video, something drained and fried the battery in my camera while I was recording and to this day it will not re-charge.

The above picture is human remains left by a sacred spring on Mt. Shasta, and made into a little altar for some kind of ritual--I got this photo via a FOIA request I made on Mount Shasta with the Forest Service - I know they have much, much more about the bizarre occult stuff that goes on up here that the public doesn't know about, but it took me over a year to get some images and information like this, and God only knows what else they have...
    Last edited by Dustin Naef; 28th October 2016 at 14:10.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2016), DNA (28th October 2016), Ewan (29th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), guido (29th October 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Ultima Thule (1st December 2016)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm a huge Edgar Cayce fan.

Quote Edgar Cayce Reading 630-2 25. The entity was among those that journeyed from Mu to what is NOW Oregon; and there STILL may be seen SOMETHING of the worship as set up, in what was the development FROM that set up by the entity's associates, as the totem or the family tree.
    So this information in so how it relates to South Oregon I feel very much could relate with Mt. Shasta.
    Misskat has done some very interesting work using Google Earth to locate what she feels are giant Nazca line type petroglyphs. Misskat stated that she submitted her Google Earth pictures to professional archeologists, only to notice that further attempts to view this Nazca line type petroglyphs on GOOGLE EARTH were now "white washed" and as such much more difficult to see.
    If MissKat is correct this is quite the situation. Google is a CIA start up boys and girls, so this would mean that "they" are in the know, and it would seem the only reason "they" would want to keep these types of glyphs secret would be because there are "folks", "people" and possibly "cities" still under this area.

I've contemplated the proximity of Bohemian Grove to Mt. Shasta and as such these folks living underground there. To view such visit my thread here. Bigfoot, Altantis and Bohemian Grove https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Bohemian-Grove

I give full credit to MissKat who provided this information on a thread here on Avalon, and yes this is the same MissKat who
    provided the information in my initial post on this thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-Mu-in-Oregon
    Last edited by DNA; 30th October 2016 at 13:59.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dustin Naef (29th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Well I've been so busy with the holidays I haven't had much time to check in lately, but I did get an opportunity to finish up the three part video series I made about Mount Shasta's J.C. Brown mystery. I hope these videos offer people interested in Mount Shasta a glimpse into a side of it that they haven't seen before, or been exposed to. A few posts back I mentioned that I'd been collaborating with a friend and Remote Viewer John Vivanco, he's an author and researcher who's been using remote viewing to look into some of the mysteries around Mount Shasta with me.

In part three of the videos he joins me during our exploration of Castle Crags, and shares some of his insights into the mystery, and what he and his team have been able to discern using remote viewing.

In part three we'll investigate the mysterious Castle Crags petroglyphs which I strongly believe are treasure symbols (such as are found around Oak Island and in Arizona's Superstition Mountains) and also connected to the J.C. Brown mystery--and all of this is situated in a very remote wilderness and Sasquatch habitat with weird effigies scattered around in the forest, which few people outside some locals have ever seen. You cannot even find any pictures or film of the Castle Crags petroglyphs anywhere online, or elsewhere except a few old black and white photos in a book...so this is a first.

I'm taking a break from making videos until sometime next year, but I may be on some other shows coming up soon, and of course happy to answer any questions or hear about any theories or insights.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2016), DNA (30th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2016), Franny (2nd December 2016), JRS (30th November 2016), Ultima Thule (1st December 2016)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I've spent a lot of time visiting and living in Mt. Shasta. Never experienced anything out of the ordinary. Beautiful place, though. I might retire there someday.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Dustin Naef (1st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, Dustin, for sharing these videos with us! I had not heard of the J.C. Brown mystery; most interesting! What a pleasant experience to be there with you on the jaunt through the woods & see the actual signs of Bigfoot activity! They seem to be a very elusive creature, from what I've read. It has always been of interest to me learning about the giant bones that were discovered in the 1880's & early 1900's.....evidence seemed always to be destroyed. It is much appreciated that you would take the time to share with us!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Dustin Naef (1st December 2016)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Thank you, Dustin, for sharing these videos with us! I had not heard of the J.C. Brown mystery; most interesting! What a pleasant experience to be there with you on the jaunt through the woods & see the actual signs of Bigfoot activity! They seem to be a very elusive creature, from what I've read. It has always been of interest to me learning about the giant bones that were discovered in the 1880's & early 1900's.....evidence seemed always to be destroyed. It is much appreciated that you would take the time to share with us!
    Thank you, it's funny I generally try to stay away from having anything to do with Bigfoot because it seems like such a contentious field, but you can't really get away from it when you go to certain places around Mount Shasta; namely Castle Crags, that's the only place I've ever heard them before, or seen some kind of signs indicating that they might be living there in the forests. Regrettably I've never seen one, only heard them scream and found unusual tracks. I've also noticed that there's a schism going on in the Bigfoot field that some people are saying they're inter-dimensional, rather than physical beings. I try to stay out of it, but everything I've seen of them tells me they're very real, and as odd as it sounds I think they might even guard or watch over certain places and scare people off if they get too close to something.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I have kind of followed the Bigfoot story for a few years. It's so interesting. I remember reading twice about people having seen them descend from a UFO; one in the state of WA & one in the mountains of South Amer. Generally speaking, they seem to shy away from people, but are not agressive unless provoked. I recall that they also do "tree knocking" as a means of communication. It must have been weird to hear them scream! I don't worry about schisms, I just listen to what experiences others have had & compare notes in my head! The huge X made of trees was very impressive! Thanks again for sharing!

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Daozen (2nd December 2016), Dustin Naef (4th December 2016), Inversion (2nd December 2016), Spiral (15th December 2017), Star Tsar (2nd December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3