+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free of Enslavement

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Free of Enslavement

I can see a world where humanity isn't enslaved...especially by money.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AwakenedWarrior For This Post:

betoobig (25th October 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (24th October 2016), binemaya (25th October 2016), Clear Light (24th October 2016), Sueanne47 (25th October 2016), sunwings (24th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Free of Enslavement

Quote Posted by AwakenedWarrior (here)
    I can see a world where humanity isn't enslaved...especially by money.
    Oh, it's a nice "idea", but perhaps that exact sense of "enslavement" is itself like the Impetus (or Urge) to "drive one" towards uncovering their so-called "true nature" beyond ALL shape and form eh ?

But this being said, if you want to expand upon your Vision then please feel "free" to do so as I'm sure there are lots of People who are in absolute agreement with you when it comes to "Money" !!!

Name:  what_is_freedom.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  13.4 KB
    But what IS "Freedom" ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 24th October 2016 at 15:25. Reason: Added Image for Emphasis (and a few word changes too)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

betoobig (25th October 2016), binemaya (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (24th October 2016), Happyjak (24th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I could only see society free of the serious need for currency if:

a) There so much wealth that it becomes not needed. Such increased wealth could be produced by technology enhancements, such as 3-d printers, which can easily and cheaply produce the necessities of life.

b) There's a sudden shift from a consumption based to a conservation/health based society, where people learn to grow what they need off the land. This would likely be a primarily agrarian culture.

See any other options?

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I could only see society free of the serious need for currency if:

a) There so much wealth that it becomes not needed. Such increased wealth could be produced by technology enhancements, such as 3-d printers, which can easily and cheaply produce the necessities of life.

b) There's a sudden shift from a consumption based to a conservation/health based society, where people learn to grow what they need off the land. This would likely be a primarily agrarian culture.

See any other options?
    Blinded by money madness is not a good start.

There is no correlation between the amount and value of money tokens with the whole marketplace of goods and services.

Wealth / money is not prosperity. A millionaire on a deserted island may be wealthy, but it is of little use when there is nothing to buy.

Until people wake up from their madness, things can never get better.

Money Madness Thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Money-Madness

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

The biggest way our societies can move away from money is if free energy technology is freely available to the public at no charge. Supposedly the ultra secret military programs already have free energy technologies that have been developed. And I've read of Tesla having developed many free energy technology. In one story he had developed an electric engine for a car that can run weeks without any fuel input -- the electric engine was based on the zero point energy.

I've also read of highly advanced ET civilizations that have electrical generators based on zero point energy of varying capacities that could power individual homes or power substation level. These could run for decades with any fuel input or maintenance.

Also, supposed the ultra secret military programs have developed/acquired replicator technology akin to the replicator technology seen in Star Trek series. The PTB will need impetus to release these technologies to the mainstream. If the PTB can be persuaded to release these technologies, then that will obviate the need for money.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    The biggest way our societies can move away from money is if free energy technology is freely available to the public at no charge.
    GOD FORBID!
    FREE ENERGY MYTH

Entropy rules -
    Heat moves to cold, not vice versa.

Free energy is not possible.
    First, it violates the first or second law of thermodynamics, depending on how it is presented.

Second, energy is neither created nor destroyed, merely changes form.

Third, any use of “free Energy” involves friction, which is the inevitable consequence of using energy to do work. Even flying will heat up the air by friction. If humanity ever harnessed unlimited power, the Earth would be destroyed by the accumulation of waste heat. Remember, outside of the atmosphere there is vacuum. No conduction nor convection of heat is possible - all that remains is radiant energy. And it is practically impossible to radiate that much heat - or shade the planet from the Sun’s input - without wiping out life.

Of course, if one had frictionless machinery, there would be no waste heat from friction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

In physics, energy is a property of objects which can be transferred to other objects or converted into different forms, but cannot be created or destroyed.

The Danger Of Free Energy

In many ways, we’re led to hunger after “free energy.” Our fictional entertainments often express the vision that if only we had “free energy” devices, man would be set free from all the ills that beset him.
    But that belief is based on ignorance of physics.

There is a terrible danger in harnessing any source of “free energy.” The reason is this - when you harness that energy to do work, it will involve friction. Move something through the air, friction is involved. Mesh gears together, friction is involved. Do any mechanical work, and friction is involved. And with friction comes waste heat. When one’s sources of energy are finite and in short supply, the waste heat is manageable. But if ever one’s source of energy became infinite and in wide supply, the consequences are horrible. Pouring all that waste heat into a planetary environment will destroy the planet.
    Can we rely on mankind being self-regulating and unwilling to fully utilize such a resource at his command?
    Or are the myths of lost civilizations faint echoes of the consequences of misused power?

(Arthur C. Clarke’s last book 3001: the Final Odyssey, mentioned offhand, the “Thermal problem” caused by “free energy.” But he shrugged it off with the bogus explanation of planetary wide reflectors to reduce insolation - ignoring the affects on the biosphere.

'Don't blame me,' said Poole, fighting back gamely after one round of criticism. 'Anyway, see what a mess the twenty-first century made.'

There was a chorus of 'What do you mean?'s around the table.

'Well, as soon as the so-called Age of Infinite Power got under way, and everyone had thousands of kilowatts of cheap, clean energy to play with - you know what happened!'

'Oh, you mean the Thermal Crisis. But that was fixed.'

'Eventually - after you'd covered half the Earth with reflectors to bounce the Sun's heat back into space. Otherwise it would have been as parboiled as Venus by now.')

Ahem, Mr. Clarke, you do realize that you’re condemning the biosphere to a dark death in order to accommodate waste heat?
    (Which “half” was shaded and left to die in darkness? Ocean plankton condemned? Deserts? Remote mountains? Oh my aching head...)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

OZMIGRATE. " Free energy is not possible. "

PROVE IT, ROUND EARTH IS NOT POSSIBLE, FLY LIKE A BIRD IS NO POSSIBLE, TELEPORTATION IS NO POSSIBLE, TRAVEL TO SPACE IS NO POSSIBLE ,,,,,,,,,

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    OZMIGRATE. " Free energy is not possible. "

PROVE IT, ROUND EARTH IS NOT POSSIBLE, FLY LIKE A BIRD IS NO POSSIBLE, TELEPORTATION IS NO POSSIBLE, TRAVEL TO SPACE IS NO POSSIBLE ,,,,,,,,,
    Thank you for the kind words of support.
    Since you resorted to personal invective, ad hominem, and lacked any factual rebuttal, you have acquiesced. Capitulation graciously accepted.

Insults are high praise (I blush). When you have nothing logical to present, insults proffered but not accepted, return to the giver, not to the receiver.

FWIW - If you perused the two wikipedia links, they would have given you sufficient data to understand why it is impossible for "free energy" to exist in a closed system.

Since you cannot rebut existing facts of physics with outrage, you have nothing to offer.

In addition, you did not address the very real problem of waste heat from the use of (non existent) free energy to operate machinery.

Another humorous explanation why "free energy" is a hoax:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6283374.stm
    Last edited by ozmirage; 24th October 2016 at 22:43.

11. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

There are no closed systems in nature - or anywhere else for that matter.

Closed systems can only exist temporarily in the mind as a thought or idea - but even they expand and extend ever outward and onward

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Basho (25th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Zero point energy is theorized in several unified field theories out there, including Brandenburg's which uses a quantum factor. Also, there are several natural fields that do not seem to work according to the laws of thermodynamics, including gravity and magnetism. These two forces seem to pop out of nowhere and in the case of gravity, it does not lose power over great distance (except by a factor of the distance involved). Even quantum fields dont obey the laws of thermodynamics, since subatomic fields/particles continue at the same energy level despite in constant 'motion'. This is not to mention clinically proven quantum entanglement where activities happen instantaneously over large distances with no loss in energy, inexplicable as per the laws of thermodynamics.

Based upon this information alone, it is almost impossible for zero point (free) energy not to exist. On top of this, we have numerous blackops whistleblowers (ie. see Henry Deacon in this forum, for instance) who have confirmed that this energy does indeed exist and is being utilised by blackops tech. Dont let anyone bull***t you into thinking that this energy is impossible, you are just being misinformed.

Modern physics theory has been stifled from making these discoveries, because the cabal doesnt want us to know. If someone makes an overunity device, as soon as tptb find out, the tech is 'classified' and the inventor either gets bribed to shutup or is silenced through some other means. Every year in the USA alone 100s of millions of pages of documents are 'classified', which means they are no longer available to the public. A cure for this is for some future American administration with integrity with whitehat protection and the popular support of the public, declassifies as much of this blackops info as possible. From what i understand this tech is sufficient to solve all of our material problems.

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

AwakenedWarrior,

Sorry to be blunt.

Why did you create this post?

You seem like a contradiction. Your signature is "Everything is in its right place."

Yet you post a trite one line comment speculating the exact opposite point of view.

I too get carried away in the heat of the moment and hate everything about the IS we are experiencing, but I try very hard not to make a post about it.

If you can discuss the current IS from a new point of view and enlighten in that manner, then please post with gusto. Better still, if you want to post a solution to a problem you see, no matter how small that problem, then please post it.

But posting this one vague sentence without seeming purpose or direction of discussion is noise. Word pollution.

This thread even led to a divisive discussion between some members, as you can see; which can often happen when the topic of conversation is rather ill defined, sometimes even when it is well-defined! In my opinion, this type of post doesnt contribute to this community in a positive manner.

I would like to refer you to this https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ise-ratio-high.

I apologize for being so direct.

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    AwakenedWarrior,

Sorry to be blunt.

Why did you create this post?

You seem like a contradiction. Your signature is "Everything is in its right place."

Yet you post a trite one line comment speculating the exact opposite point of view.

I too get carried away in the heat of the moment and hate everything about the IS we are experiencing, but I try very hard not to make a post about it.

If you can discuss the current IS from a new point of view and enlighten in that manner, then please post with gusto. Better still, if you want to post a solution to a problem you see, no matter how small that problem, then please post it.

But posting this one vague sentence without seeming purpose or direction of discussion is noise. Word pollution.

This thread even led to a divisive discussion between some members, as you can see; which can often happen when the topic of conversation is rather ill defined, sometimes even when it is well-defined! In my opinion, this type of post doesnt contribute to this community in a positive manner.

I would like to refer you to this https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ise-ratio-high.

I apologize for being so direct.
    Oh, sometimes though, in "real life", I feel, it can be quite daunting to "put one's Heart on the line" for the "fear" of being "shot down" or questioned by other "truth seekers" who may see it differently ... !

Indeed in day-to-day-life, who hasn't come across people who flat out "Ridicule" such notions as are entertained by *many* here at Avalon eh ?

But with respect to this Forum, I'd say, being Honest about "where you stand" is probably the best way to proceed because then you'll likely find those who are in agreement with you, or those who perhaps try to encourage you to "open up" a bit more
    Last edited by Clear Light; 25th October 2016 at 11:38. Reason: Some Amendments

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Sueanne47 (25th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Ozmirage, when does 'wealth' have to mean 'money'? That is not my definition of wealth, which is the total sum of assets, whether that be real estate, food, clothing or gadgets.
    Last edited by Justplain; 25th October 2016 at 13:18.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I see a world where humanity enters in a loving relationship with mother earth
    we live in freedom, health and peace and all we need is here in abundance,
    and by us practising unconditional love we grow to be the creators we are.
    I see a world of joy, love and sentient consiousness
    where standing in our power is our natural state
    and speaking truth is a given.
    I see a world where dancing creativity meets immanent deep beauty and wisdom.
    bb
    maia

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binemaya For This Post:

Basho (25th October 2016), Clear Light (25th October 2016), Justplain (25th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Too much money obsession- 'money madness'?

Its just a means of exchange. Nothing wrong with that. You could take 1/100 oz of Gold moulded into a pretty Native American's Head, and encapsulate that in perspex. That would be a nice counter.And very pretty.

What is the real slavery?

1. Interest. Even of you never borrow anything, a big part of your taxes go on servicing debts.(created from nothing)
    2. Over priced and regulated assets. The price of a home is determined by how much people are prepared to pay. But this is determined by how much they can borrow-again money created from nothing.When interest rates are so low, people are borrowing silly sums just to get a roof over their head. Or, worse still they are paying more than half their income to RENT a very small home.

Contrast that with the idea of buying an acre of farm land for, say, £5,000. Put up a large comfortable shelter there for, say, £5,000. Work hard, and you could do that in 1-2 years. You would then be in a position where you would only need to work ,say, 20 hours per week to get your basics.You would have vast amounts of time for doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU WISHED.

The system, of course, would never allow such a scenario, because it dis-incentivises economic activity and the tax revenues that this creates. So laws are in place to prevent people from doing this. These are the land planning restrictions, that a Western Settler or rain-forest dweller would not recognise. That is a facet of the slavery.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Basho (25th October 2016), Justplain (25th October 2016), Sueanne47 (25th October 2016)

22. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Michael Tellinger has a movement going in South Africa (that I joined) called UBUNTU, he wants us to stop being enslaved by the small group of Elites, and try to do away with money altogether....could you believe that is possible?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Ozmigrate, It wasn't my intent to insult anyone here, what I'm trying to say here is the fact that science 500 years ago was telling a lot of imposibility's than now are facts, and those where the most educated people on earth !!!!
    I try to let the door open to new discovery's and not to seal myself in a oyster shell, a couple of years ago teleportation of particles was possible in a lab and was in the mainstream media, mankind allready left the solar system with the probes, actual law of physics can't explain all we can see, so calm down and time will tell ok :-)

+ Reply to Thread