+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wikileaks, the Vatican, and Covert Space Wars - Joseph Farrell

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Wikileaks, the Vatican, and Covert Space Wars - Joseph Farrell

(Perhaps this explains the connection to Max Spiers death and Gavin McFadyen's death?!?)

Joseph Farrell's blog:
    Over the past few days I've been blogging about the rash of very strange space-and-UFO-related stories that seem to form a context from which to read President Obama's recent executive Order concerning space weather, and that context has included everything from the macabre and bizarre death of a UFO researcher in Poland to a set of Wikileaks emails implying that some sort of very deep politics - to utilize Professor Peter Dale Scott's term - is taking place behind the scenes in the past few months, and particularly, in the past couple of weeks. I've already referred to the strange wikileaks emails concerning contact between Podesta - campaign manager for Darth Hillary - and former Blink 182 rock star Tom DeLonge, who retired from the group to pursue his research and interest in UFOs and who recently co-authored an entertaining novel on that subject:

DeLonge-Podesta Email

Now I don't know about you, but I have difficulty believing that anyone as highly placed as Mr. Podesta, or anyone as famous as Mr. DeLonge, would be planning meetings to discuss rock music.

But the story has broadened and deepened considerably by other Wikileaks detailing similar correspondence between the recently-deceased Apollo astronaut Ed Mitchell, and Mr. Podesta. Interestingly enough, the story gained some traction in Russia's media outlet, RT:

Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Podesta emails

Podesta urged to involve Obama in extraterrestrial disclosure meeting, emails reveal

According to the first RT article, Mitchell made reference to a war in space, and of course, to how kindly space brothers are willing to share their knowledge of zero point energy in return for a human pledge of "no violence in space":

“Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk,” Mitchell, who died in February, tells Podesta in the mails from 2015, before mentioning a “nonviolent” alien species that wishes to share with mankind “zero point energy.”

Mitchell, who includes in his email signature that he’s the “6th man to walk on the Moon,” warns Podesta that the “nonviolent ETI” are helping to share zero point energy with Earth but will not “tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

Notably, Mitchell does not advance any argument or details about the "War in Space race" that is "heating up," which opens the door to all sorts of high octane speculation: does he mean a war that is already going on? or a coming and planned "space war" (which seems to be the most probably interpretation of his remarks)? And just who are these "non-violent ETIs"? How does Mitchell know them? How does he know they're non-violent?

And most importantly: what's the quid pro quo? What is Earth offering in return for all of this bountiful technology, a technology which, if you've been following my research on the subject in various books over the years, and this past week's blogs, isn't all that beyond human theorization and engineering anyway?

For me, there's a disturbing hidden set of implications to Mitchell's "logic" and that disturbing implication is evident in the people he is contacting: if ETI is non-violent, why not step in and put a stop to it now? And more importantly, why would ETI want to deal with a political party and philosophy that has for decades been at the forefront of abortion on demand, and bombing the daylights out of millions of innocent Muslims and tearing their countries apart? This suggests to me that there's a moral cognitive dissonance at work with Mr. Mitchell's ETIs, and that makes me question that little matter of the quid pro quo.

All this brings us to the second article, and recalls the strange death of UFO investigator Max Spiers which I blogged about a few days ago. Consider these statements from the second RT article:

John Podesta arranged a meeting with astronaut Edgar Mitchell to discuss the US government disclosing information to the public on aliens, according to emails leaked by WikiLeaks. The meeting was described as a prelude to involving President Barack Obama in the discussion.
    “Our government is still operating from outdated beliefs and policies” Mitchell wrote in the email from 2014, in which he requested “a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet.”

Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, said the information needed to be disclosed to allow humans to achieve “planet sustainability generation energies," as well exploring the cosmos without reverting to “colonialism and destruction” and as a way for the government to respectfully regard “the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move into space.”

In the email, Mitchell claimed that the US government made a conscious decision 50 years ago to “remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the citizens of our country.” This decision is no longer relevant, according to Mitchell, who said it is detrimental to “science, religion, and responsible citizenry.”

Podesta’s assistant, Eryn Sepp, accepted the invitation, but said, “John would likely take this meeting alone first before involving the President.”

The former astronaut, who died earlier in 2016, had communicated with Podesta via email before, warning him of an impending space war as well as Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials.

Podesta, who is heading Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is known for his UFO fervor stating earlier this year that he had convinced Clinton to declassify UFO files if she takes power. In 2002, he openly advocated for the public release of documents on Area 51.

In the latest batch of emails released by WikiLeaks, Podesta was asked by author and Apollo museum curator Robert Fish to discuss how “hard scientific data” can be collected on UFOs.

“Based on significant personal experience, I can attest that UFO hunters are looking in the wrong places.” Fish told Podesta in the 2015 mail.

Podesta declined to meet with Fish, but said he will keep his contact information.

Implicit between the lines here is that there is a religious dimension to the UFO phenomenon, but again, details on any specifics are not forthcoming. There is, of course, the usual claptrap from government think tanks and so on that the idea of extraterrestrial intelligent life would be a threat to various religious fundamentalisms. But the last time I checked, both Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have long understood and held that there are other forms of intelligent life besides humanity. Even Christ hints of it in the statement "I have other sheep not of this fold."

Equally disturbing is the Vatican's alleged involvement. The history, and claims, of the papacy are there for all to see, consider Boniface VIII's bull Unam Sanctam for example; indeed, the universal claims of that institution and the tyrannical and oftentimes barbarous nature of its government and institutions led to the Protestant revolt in the 16th century, and to its excommunication by the Orthodox Church in the 11th. Why would this institution be chosen either by the powers that be or by ETIs - especially non-violent ones - for a "disclosure" event? It would seem, once again, that we are chin-to-chin with the moral dissonance phenomenon again, and in that, there is the dangerous possibility of great deception.

Over the years I've taken somewhat the opposite tack of the disclosure mania crowd, and argued that there may have been good and persuasive reasons for that government secrecy, namely, that perhaps the conclusion was drawn that these alleged ETIs were not friendly at all, but rather, as many ancient records seem to indicate, not only hostile to humanity but positively anti-human. I have argued that in any secret UFO study group, one facet or area of such research would be precisely the evaluation of those ancient texts, and indeed, Dr. Jacques Vallee, among others, stands as an example of one such expert UFO researcher with known connections to various governments' studies who has been sounding a much more cautionary note with respect to the phenomenon. And if not friendly, then the choice and decision had to be taken to be able to defend ourselves, in case the cost of acquiring all of Mr. Mitchell's wonderful ETI technology was too high...

In any case, the powers that be now find themselves in a conundrum, for having lied about the JFK assassination, OKC bombing, the Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King assassinations, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, 9/11 and virtually every other thing one can think of, why would one believe them on anything they have to say about "disclosure" and ETIs, friendly or otherwise? Why would one believe the likes of a Hillary Clinton, unless, of course, she was of a similar mind and character to that which she would "disclose" and declassify?

See you on the flip side...

http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/10/wik...rt-space-wars/
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2016 at 18:57. Reason: added links to RT features
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Akasha (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), boja (25th October 2016), Cara (25th October 2016), Cardillac (24th October 2016), Carmody (25th October 2016), Cartomancer (25th October 2016), Cidersomerset (24th October 2016), drneglector (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), Eram (25th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), Flash (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), Happyjak (24th October 2016), Hervé (24th October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), ks4ever (26th October 2016), lucidity (24th October 2016), mab777 (25th October 2016), Maknocktomb (26th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Matina (25th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), PathWalker (25th October 2016), seko (25th October 2016), Sequoia (26th October 2016), sijohn (25th October 2016), sommervr (24th October 2016), Sophocles (25th October 2016), Star Tsar (24th October 2016), Stryder (25th October 2016), sunflower (25th October 2016), TEOTWAIKI (26th October 2016), tessie999 (24th October 2016), wnlight (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016), Words of Joy (25th October 2016), Yetti (24th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks, the Vatican, and Covert Space Wars - Joseph Farrell

Hi Ba-ba-ra,

excellent thread.

The thread you're referring to, above, i think is this one:

https://www.rt.com/viral/363575-pode...-obama-aliens/

and also this one:

https://www.rt.com/viral/362272-pode...liens-vatican/

It's implicit disclosure.. and it hints at realities many of us either believed
    or suspected... eg. the ongoing space war and the concomitant increase
    in, so called, huge meteorities, falling to earth.
    What were the chances that so many could be falling to earth, so often ?

some of my favourite lines from these articles are:

Quote Aliens want to help mankind but fear our violent tendencies, according to an email exchange revealed by Wikileaks. Mails sent by astronaut Edgar Mitchell to John Podesta cite an impending space war and the Vatican’s knowledge of alien life.

“Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk,” Mitchell, who died in February, tells Podesta in the mails from 2015, before mentioning a “nonviolent” alien species that wishes to share with mankind “zero point energy.”
    and this:

Quote Terri Mansfield, who describes herself online as “the Director of the ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force” is also mentioned in one of Mitchell’s emails.

Referred to as Mitchell’s “Catholic colleague,” Mansfield is also said to be attending the meeting with Podesta “to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.”

On her website, Mansfield describes ETIs as being “the highest form of intelligence working directly with God.”
    "... working directly with God" ?!

Mansfield believes this... or the vatican believes this ?
    Or could it mean that the aliens believe they are working with
    god.... (as they define god) ?
    Maybe our definition, or our definitions, of god, don't coincide with theirs.
    Or.. maybe they do coincide.. and, tantalisingly, it's all true.
    Maybe Nietzsche was absolutely wrong.

I wonder, after reading this, if more people will give more credence to
    the alien abduction stories.

How long, i wonder, before heroines like Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic
    are properly honoured with medals or plagues or statues...
    http://www.zersetzung.org/about-dr-karla-turner
    There's actually a pantheon of martyrs in the UFO field.
    Last edited by lucidity; 24th October 2016 at 19:29.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), boja (25th October 2016), Eram (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), mab777 (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), Sequoia (26th October 2016), sijohn (25th October 2016), sunflower (25th October 2016), wnlight (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016), Yetti (24th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if my read sources are correct the Vatican also sponsors (owns) it's own observatory in New Mexico and the telescope is labled L.U.C.I.F.E.R- just to add fuel to the fire...

Larry

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Bill Ryan (24th October 2016), boja (25th October 2016), drneglector (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), mab777 (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), sijohn (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hi Ba-ba-ra,

do you have a reference, a link to a webpage,
    for these words:

Quote According to the first RT article, Mitchell made reference to a war in space, and of course, to how kindly space brothers are willing to share their knowledge of zero point energy in return for a human pledge of "no violence in space":

I would be very grateful :-)
    That quote came from Joseph Farrell's web page, here (which Ba-ba-Ra copied and posted in full)
    http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/10/wik...ert-space-wars

... and 'the first RT article' that Farrell refers to is this one:
    Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Podesta emails.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ai-u-que (24th October 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Cardillac (24th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Sophocles (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if my read sources are correct the Vatican also sponsors (owns) it's own observatory in New Mexico and the telescope is labled L.U.C.I.F.E.R- just to add fuel to the fire...

Larry
    That intrigued me, so I did a bit of digging.

It appears the Vatican Observatory and the LUCIFER telescope are different, and are merely next to one another. The problem appears to be due to those damn Germans, again.

From the Popular Science article...
    Quote Lucifer is part of the Large Binocular Telescope, which happens to be right next to the Vatican Observatory on Mt. Graham in Tucson. That's right, the Vatican has an observatory in Arizona, manned by Jesuit astronomers. Now its next-door neighbor is named for the Devil.

Scientists at five German universities designed the instrument, and they came up with the name, according to Daniel Stolte, a spokesman for the University of Arizona. Stolte -- who is German -- explained that the team was tossing around names, looking for an acronym that would fit all the technical terms.

"In Germany, they wouldn't have the same hesitation that Americans would have, since it's a very secular country," he said. "I may be completely off, but that's just my hunch -- for us Germans, Lucifer just sounds cool. It's more historical than emotional."

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Bob (25th October 2016), Cardillac (24th October 2016), drneglector (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), fourty-two (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), nomadguy (30th October 2016), Sophocles (25th October 2016), wnlight (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I have posted these on other threads....

Quote Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Podesta emails
    Podesta urged to involve Obama in extraterrestrial disclosure meeting, emails reveal
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Wikileaks emails

By David on 12 October 2016 GMT Coverups, UFO Activity

RT NEWS.....

Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Podesta emails

Published time: 10 Oct, 2016 16:03

‘Aliens want to help mankind but fear our violent tendencies, according to an email exchange
    revealed by Wikileaks. Mails sent by astronaut Edgar Mitchell to John Podesta cite an impending
    space war and the Vatican’s knowledge of alien life.

“Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you
    and I schedule our Skype talk,” Mitchell, who died in February, tells Podesta in the mails from 2015,
    before mentioning a “nonviolent” alien species that wishes to share with mankind “zero point energy.”

Podesta was serving as counselor to President Barack Obama during the exchange, before he left the
    position to become chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. These emails emerged before
    Monday’s second batch of the ‘Podesta Emails’ were released by Wikileaks.’

Podesta said earlier this year that he had convinced Clinton to disclose UFO files. “There are still classified
    files that could be declassified,” he told told KLAS-TV. In 2002, he openly advocated for the public release
    of documents on Area 51.

Read more: Space war, Vatican knowledge of extraterrestrials revealed in Wikileaks emails

https://www.rt.com/viral/362272-pode...PvJug.facebook

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1105312
    ====================================================

Joseph has done several interviews with Dark Journalist this is part 2 of
    a trilogy from nov 2014.....

DARK JOURNALIST: Dr. Joseph Farrell - Breakaway 2.0: ET Wars, Black Budget & Nazi Super State

https://www.youtube.com/user/darkjournalist/videos
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th October 2016 at 20:37.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cartomancer (25th October 2016), DNA (25th October 2016), drneglector (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), Sophocles (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

...ETIs working directly with god. ?!

See Terri Mansfield's website here.. and what she has to say about ETs and god.

http://www.terrimansfield.com/eti-vs-celestial/
    ETI vs celestials

The ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) with whom Suzanne and Terri work are peaceful, nonviolent and obedient to God.

They are NOT from our universe but from a CONTIGUOUS universe.

They are the highest form of intelligence working directly with God.

Their purpose is to assist us humans who are eager to bring powerful, safe, clean, cheap, sustainable, ubiquitous, infinite ZERO POINT ENERGY application as THE energy source to our viable Earth. This ZPE energy is centered on the Tau neutrino.

When ETI want to make themselves known, they do so with specific colors, sound, touch, scent, taste and manipulation of matter. Examples abound. They frequently turn on lights in our homes when they want our attention. ETI want only what is best for humanity to evolve spiritually, demand obedience given by free will choice, respond with compassion and / or justice, when required.

Celestials, on the other hand, overseen by our ETI, are all the extraterrestrial entities in OUR universe, who resonate intelligently higher than humans but still in varying degrees of violence depending on with whom they are interacting. Celestials mirror humans.

According to Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn, ETI intelligence, due to full obedience to God, surpasses celestials guidance, which it has long ago evolved past and helps mitigate.

CELESTIALS ARE NOT ETI; REPEAT: CELESTIALS ARE NOT ETI.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016), wnlight (25th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill Ryan

I'm not sure it's the 'damned Germans' (I live in Germany and most Germans are incredibly loving, friendly, helpful, etc.) but it's the fascist international (as Joseph Farrell has been constantly pointing out) that contains people of all ethnic backgrounds involved in this mv't (many Jews among many others were also complicit with the Nazis, etc.)-

Larry

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Woody (24th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This might be part of the trilogy or a separate vid ? He has the same cap on,
    either way good discussion.....

DARK JOURNALIST: UFOs And The Breakaway Security State: Black Budget & ET Politics - Joseph Farrell

Published on 21 Oct 2014

Subscribe - Like Comment! Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com
    Join Dark Journalist and his special guest Oxford scholar and prolific author Dr.
    Joseph Farrell as they reveal the hidden dealings of a secret breakaway group
    operating inside the national security state with covert knowledge of UFOs, black
    budget finances, advanced technology, and occult rituals.

Dr. Farrell's work focuses on what he refers to as a "Tower of Babel" moment as he
    uncovers the obscure trail of hidden warfare between ancient humans who were
    technologically advanced and interstellar travelers referred to as 'The Watchers"
    who interfered with humanity in esoteric science and genetics and put a space
    quarantine in place to prevent earthlings from rising into the heavens again.

Are the extraterrestrial watchers back to see if their human cousins are engaged in
    dangerous technological development and building a new Tower of Babel?

Black budget financing, advanced nazi bell technology, UFO sightings, alien contact,
    secret moon bases, and occult symbolism in crop circles are just some of the
    controversial subjects in this intense and highly informative Dark Journalist episode!

Intro: 0:01
    Breakaway Group vs Someone Else out there: 2:07
    Catherine Fitts and Farrell on Secret Finance: 7:09
    Both ET Tech and Nazi Tech are real: 10:18
    Tower of Babel Moment: 13:12
    Colonel Phillip Corso: 14:18
    List of sources for advanced tech: 17:31
    Breakaway Group Decides UFOs are ET: 22:27
    CIA Richard Bissell: 26:51
    The Nazi Bell: 29:41
    Kecksburg UFO: 40:40
    Apollo Moon Using Bell Tech: 45:00:
    Moon Bases? 50:48
    Jonathan Swift Identifies Phobos a century earlier: 58:47
    Why We Never Went Back to the Moon: 1:04:31
    Cosmic War: 1:06:45
    Planetary Quarantine: 1:08:31
    Plato's Story of Atlantis: 1:10:31
    Crop Circle Symbolism: 1:21:54
    Breakaway Pushing Two Memes: 1:26:48
    Giza Death Star Website:1:30:18
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th October 2016 at 20:41.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2016), fourty-two (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), lucidity (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Matthew (25th October 2016), tessie999 (24th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

What other name could the vatican use?....... For the observatory....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    A+ to Yetti.

That's such a subtle, rhetorical question.

Errm... let's see..
    Why not simply Vatican Astronomical Observatory de [place-name].
    That, or something like that, is the obvious way to name the observatory.

To end up with a name like LUCIFER, is deliberate.
    There can be no question that someone 'accidentally' named
    a _Vatican_ observatory LUCIFER.
    Whoever is senior enough, to give a name to a very expensive
    facility like an observatory, probably has enough common sense to see
    how inappropriate that name is.

We might ask ourselves, since this whole LUCIFER thing went public
    on social media... why has the Vatican not reacted by renaming
    the observatory to something more... appropriate ?

Could it be because the higher echelons of catholic church is stuffed
    full of members of the illuminati who believe this stuff about Lucifer
    being a god of light, and wisdom... and so.. their affinity for Lucifer
    trumps their supposed love for Jesus ? Could it be that this cult
    of Luciferianism is paedophilic ? Could it be that these members
    of the Illuminati are paedophiles or have a history of paedophilia ?

I'm waiting for evidence to pop up from somewhere that all these
    accounts of Satanic child sex abuse... are orchestrated by members
    of the illuminati, some of whom are embedded at the top levels of
    the catholic church.
    Last edited by lucidity; 25th October 2016 at 09:43.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

bennycog (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Stryder's Avatar
    Thanks

Please excuse if not relevant to this topic. A few days ago after the space weather EO. I was looking at ppds found a number that had no info ppd-20 maybe? searched and searched finally found a pdf for it.
    Tittled: U.S. Space Transportation Policy.
    I have zero idea if valid or not. From 05
    But reads as dry (except the subject) as any other ppd or government docs are. Specifically it talks about "beyond low Eart orbit" as well as safety. Safe passage and travels for gov and private alike. This may be very easy for the more tech savy to find it. My apologies if previously invalidated and old news.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryder For This Post:

fourty-two (25th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Here are some of my thoughts about the 'non-violent' ETIs mentioned in this thread. First, it seems that there are all kinds of ETIs out there. Second, we must be very careful in our definitions of 'God', 'free-choice', 'violence', 'beneficial', and other terms in describing what these ETIs might do for/to humanity. It's like that old phrase "To serve man".

'God' I still believe that God exists, but I am still coming to terms with what God is. We all have our own definitions of 'God'. I am not going into that quagmire, but only wish to remind you that our definitions vary widely, and so might that of an ETI. A concern is that the ETIs might wish to act (upon us) in place of their God.

'Free-choice' Yes, we do live on a planet of free-choice. But we must still suffer the consequences of our choices, so prior knowledge of the consequences might easily influence our choice. If the ETI wish us to accept and obey their concept of 'God', we might have all the freedom of the Jews in Spain under the Inquisition.

'Violence' A situation of non-violence created by removing all weapons from humans and by mind control to remove violent thoughts is, in my thoughts, a terrible kind of violence.

'Beneficial' We need be careful of what other minds think is 'beneficial' to mankind. Who here wants a 'beneficial' dictator?

One must also keep in mind when reading this thread that humans are prone to project their thoughts and beliefs upon others (ETIs) whether they exist or not.
    Last edited by wnlight; 25th October 2016 at 15:23. Reason: additional thought

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    A+ to Yetti.

That's such a subtle, rhetorical question.

Errm... let's see..
    Why not simply Vatican Astronomical Observatory de [place-name].
    That, or something like that, is the obvious way to name the observatory.

To end up with a name like LUCIFER, is deliberate.
    There can be no question that someone 'accidentally' named
    a _Vatican_ observatory LUCIFER.
    Whoever is senior enough, to give a name to a very expensive
    facility like an observatory, probably has enough common sense to see
    how inappropriate that name is.

We might ask ourselves, since this whole LUCIFER thing went public
    on social media... why has the Vatican not reacted by renaming
    the observatory to something more... appropriate ?

Could it be because the higher echelons of catholic church is stuffed
    full of members of the illuminati who believe this stuff about Lucifer
    being a god of light, and wisdom... and so.. their affinity for Lucifer
    trumps their supposed love for Jesus ? Could it be that this cult
    of Luciferianism is paedophilic ? Could it be that these members
    of the Illuminati are paedophiles or have a history of paedophilia ?

I'm waiting for evidence to pop up from somewhere that all these
    accounts of Satanic child sex abuse... are orchestrated by members
    of the illuminati, some of whom are embedded at the top levels of
    the catholic church.

The Vatican Observatory isn't 'Lucifer
    '... see my clarifying post #5 above.

The two facilities are independently run, and are next to each other.

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

I'm not sure it's the 'damned Germans' (I live in Germany and most Germans are incredibly loving, friendly, helpful, etc.)
    I do know that! My rather bad joke, poking fun at a lot of friends of mine. I thought it was all hilarious.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (25th October 2016), Bob (25th October 2016), Carmody (25th October 2016), Ecnal61 (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I had written about this some time ago - couldn't find it, so here is quick synopsis:

According to Vatican, LUCIFER is an acronym for the instruments lengthy title, “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.” (Really!?!?!?)

It's located on Mt. Graham in southeastern Arizona. Interestingly enough Mt. Graham was considered a sacred mountain to the Apache Indians - a place they believed was a dimension between the worlds.

Infra-red can determine a spectrum that is not visible to the naked eye.

There is speculation that the Vatican is searching for ET's with this telescope. http://www.openminds.tv/lucifer-is-h...ials-970/19968 (My take: interesting they selected a Mt. believed by Natives that it was a deminsion between worlds.)

Lucifer originally meant bringer of light or bringer of dawn and often was referred to Venus because it was the morning star. I have suspected that just as the Nazis took the swastika - which in sanskrit meant good fortune or well being - and turned it into a now negative thought form, the Vatican did the same with the word Lucifer.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Cara (26th October 2016), justntime2learn (25th October 2016), marique3652 (26th October 2016), Nasu (26th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread