1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default John Titor II Time Travel

I know someone must have posted the John Titor interviews on youtube but even though I listened to them, the book outdoes all of it.

We just purchased Disclosed Chronicles of John Titor II and I couldn't get the book away from my husband for the first 2 days. Now that I am reading it, blowing my own mind, I am in recommendation of it. It is very detailed, and the chapters jump from timeline to timeline but this is the reality of the secret space program when most of us were kids, for crying out loud.

I guess we shouldn't be at all surprised of all the data hiding under rocks while we just whistled a tune and lived our life. For some of us, as we age, we can look back at all of the events that John Titor II makes note of. In the very beginning the authors make no coverup to the fact that he is a clone. Super soldiers have to be but to think they were that perfected back in the 60's is quite amazing. ET technology officially was in effect with treaties in 1949 evidently, before Eisenhower's meeting with a different sect of ET's, again, not what we were told. There will be a lot of compelling info here.

https://www.amazon.com/Disclosed-Chr...+john+titor+ii
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Art (28th October 2016), Axman (27th October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), DNA (27th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), Inversion (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (27th October 2016), Maknocktomb (28th October 2016), mojo (27th October 2016), MorningSong (27th October 2016), provolon (26th October 2016), Unicorn (26th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: John Titor II Time Travel

I am a firm believer that human beings from our Earths future are coming back to the present and making mischief ... as always, each person much choose what they believe or dont believe ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Art (28th October 2016), Axman (27th October 2016), birddog (6th February 2017), BMJ (27th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), Inversion (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (27th October 2016), mojo (27th October 2016), MorningSong (27th October 2016), sunwings (27th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I feel I have to say this, if I may: I listened to Linda Howe interviewing "John Titor II", and to me (and I believe many other people, too) it was 100% slam-dunk evident that he was inventing the entire thing -- and very poorly, too.

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th October 2016), Ai-u-que (28th October 2016), Atlas (31st March 2017), avid (27th October 2016), Axman (27th October 2016), Biff (27th October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), Bob (27th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), DNA (27th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), Inversion (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (27th October 2016), Maknocktomb (28th October 2016), Matthew (27th October 2016), mojo (27th October 2016), MorningSong (27th October 2016), muxfolder (2nd November 2016), Nick Matkin (27th October 2016), Pharos (27th October 2016), shijo (27th October 2016), syrwong (27th October 2016), WalterBosley (8th September 2017), Watching from Cyprus (27th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member celticwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the book too, and have to agree with Bill on this one. No mention either from the future either who the next POTUS is!
    CW

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to celticwarrior For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Axman (27th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (27th October 2016), MorningSong (27th October 2016), WalterBosley (8th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Hi Bettye,

Let's be objective about this...

Were there any predictions in this book... of things that will happen in _our_ future ?

=> details of one or more natural disasters:
    volcanoes going off, (dates/location)
    massive earthquakes (dates/location)
    tornadoes, hurricanes etc (dates/location)

=> Significant political or cultural events :
    presidents assassinated or deposed (dates/locations/names)
    new popes, disgraced popes, the vatican (names/dates/details)
    olympics victories by nations or sportsmen/women (names/dates/events)
    any details of future wars, local wars, global wars (countries/dates/details)

I'm sure you get the idea.
    If you can remember any details of things that are suggested to occur in _our_
    future, then we'd at least have a note of something to 'expect' ...
    and then we can put a circle in the calendar.

please let me know... i'm _all_ eyes.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Axman (27th October 2016), bennycog (27th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (27th October 2016), MorningSong (27th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

I regard highly of Linda M. Howe. She gives clear presentations and unravel much knowledge of nature of the Earth and humanity. But this time I think she interviewed the wrong man. He obviously did not have the experience of time travel. It is already very hard to find a time traveller who you can even take a picture of, could it be so easy to inteview a time traveller from a highly secretive project and have him talk for two hours?
    Last edited by syrwong; 27th October 2016 at 16:27.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Axman (27th October 2016), Bill Ryan (28th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), justntime2learn (20th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I read Bob Mitchell's book about Jason Quitt , Forbidden Knowledge and it was interesting so I purchased his book about Titor but I have not had a chance to read it yet. I just listened to 10 minutes of the interview and now I wish I would not have wasted my money. It's obvious he's complete fake. Bette 198 since you read the book can I ask why is Jason Quitt part of the book? Is he just a separate chapter about his experiences or did he co author it? Thanks
    Last edited by Savannah; 28th October 2016 at 00:05.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th October 2016), justntime2learn (20th January 2017), PathWalker (28th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

This is a timely subject for me as I was just about to go back and read the orginal John Titor posts again. I did listen to this interview about maybe 30 minutes in and I figured this guy is not who he says he is. He sounded very flat and one dimensional, which happens when something is off. He sounded tired, yes, he is sick but it is beyond that. I just stopped listening.
    Didn't the orginial John Titor get on art Bell for a brief time?
    That was great radio, do I believe. Well, I don't know...
    but the subject does fascinate.

http://www.anomalies.net/original-jo...-forum-part-1/
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 27th October 2016 at 18:03.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th October 2016), justntime2learn (20th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I feel I have to say this, if I may: I listened to Linda Howe interviewing "John Titor II", and to me (and I believe many other people, too) it was 100% slam-dunk evident that he was inventing the entire thing -- and very poorly, too.
    Agreed. I actually came to this thread specifically to see somebody post my thoughts

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th October 2016), dan33 (28th June 2017), justntime2learn (20th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Considering all the whistleblower information on Project Camelot Welcome about the Secret Space Program telling of how those agreeing to join the space fleet for a stint are moved into the future to spend years on other planets and then returned to Earth where they are brought back to the age at which they left Earth, and then, the money they were promised is withheld from them, the John Titor story is no great shakes. These victims claim their memory of their service is wiped. However, it eventually returns; and they find that they have been cheated and left with a story that no one will believe, except possibly those with a good imagination.

20. Link to Post #11
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

What wonders me, is that the original posts of first and original John Titor are being deleted or hidden by search engines. I have read his entire list of posts back in 2011 and now I find only a small portion of them on internet. One thing that I'm sure that I remember is that the war will begin when the president of US will be a women. The year was incorret because he mentioned year (2015 or earlier) but he also said that things were not fixed and this timeline and the difference with his timeline were 2%. Why are being deleted is a great mistery and now I honestly think that they are filling this gap with other things that were not said by him, to cover his original posts.

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In response to a few statements/questions, I am back. I was not enamored with the interviews on you tube which is why I needed to read the book. John does sound flat, but remember, he is a clone and a hardcore military guy who went thru hell and back. I don't know Howe, but remember her name back when everybody was into UFO investigation. In all my interests of time travel, her name never came up. I also feel all of us need not to be one visioned on this subject. If you read his story in the book, there is a definite purpose NOT to predict. NOT to make a change in the past or future time lines or it will totally change the present time line. We should all know this, we have seen enough time travel movies. Remember when Christopher Reeve looked at a modern day penny in Somewhere in Time? That is probably one of my first recall, but many since.

I would not base any of my judgments on movies but one thing I hold important: any film about syfy has already been experimented with. That is just my opinion. According to John, what you see now, is the tip of the iceberg. The technology given to us by the ET's began in 1949 and not with Eisenhower. He clarifies a number of myths. He details ( esp for any of you buffs of military space craft) his travels back and forth. There are inflammatory events and for me, the biggest event was his battle with the Annunaki in ancient China. You may laugh at all this but some of the space craft he travels in is mind blowing, and built with ET technology and design and parts. He mentions the Stealth was all ET gifted.

His premise to write the book was not to predict anything. He struggled with some things you and I would struggle with psychologically, but overall, he was created as a super soldier of which we have very little information about. It is highly classified and there are many departments in military and govt who have no idea of that.

I had to remind myself that there could be different timelines so all is not set in concrete. His investigation of our future, well, you need to be psyched up and ready for THAT. His description of the Annunaki made my skin crawl.

Savannah, Jason Quitt was simply a co author. I think Bob Mitchell helped as well with the writing but as we know, he passed away shortly after. These guys obviously just wanted to get the material down, because toward the end, it showed up needing some editing. It didn't change my impression of the material. I left the book wanting more.
    Last edited by bettye198; 28th October 2016 at 20:57.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Savannah (29th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    What wonders me, is that the original posts of first and original John Titor are being deleted or hidden by search engines. I have read his entire list of posts back in 2011 and now I find only a small portion of them on internet. One thing that I'm sure that I remember is that the war will begin when the president of US will be a women. The year was incorret because he mentioned year (2015 or earlier) but he also said that things were not fixed and this timeline and the difference with his timeline were 2%. Why are being deleted is a great mistery and now I honestly think that they are filling this gap with other things that were not said by him, to cover his original posts.
    Iceberg, I also read all the John Titor posts back in 2011, but the background of THAT John Titor did not fit this one. My husband who followed it, mentioned to me, it was a NAME they gave to their supersoldiers. John Titor I and now II. Two different beings. John Titor 1 still talked about the nuclear war and that was brought up in a big way with John Titor II. Bottom line, it didn't matter who was governing who because the global events were part of a long insisted agenda.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hi Bettye,

Let's be objective about this...

Were there any predictions in this book... of things that will happen in _our_ future ?

=> details of one or more natural disasters:
    volcanoes going off, (dates/location)
    massive earthquakes (dates/location)
    tornadoes, hurricanes etc (dates/location)

=> Significant political or cultural events :
    presidents assassinated or deposed (dates/locations/names)
    new popes, disgraced popes, the vatican (names/dates/details)
    olympics victories by nations or sportsmen/women (names/dates/events)
    any details of future wars, local wars, global wars (countries/dates/details)

I'm sure you get the idea.
    If you can remember any details of things that are suggested to occur in _our_
    future, then we'd at least have a note of something to 'expect' ...
    and then we can put a circle in the calendar.

please let me know... i'm _all_ eyes.
    Lucidity, as mentioned, no predictions allowed. He was under mandate never to speak about specifics that would change the time line.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I believe he missed his train to go back to the future. He was planning to go in 2001, but still here (after 15 years) with possession of 1975 IBM 5100 computer.

He wrote

" Posted by John Titor on 01-28-2001 06:35 AM

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.) I am here now for personal reasons. The web page is not mine. I have been speaking online for about three months and the page is a collection of the various documents and pictures I have sent to other individuals.

Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I’m at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don’t believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?"
    Last edited by Tangri; 29th October 2016 at 05:51.
    Love and Hope

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Linda Moulton Howe interviews Time Traveler:

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Blacklight43 (31st March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Noelle (31st March 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Linda Moulton Howe interviews Time Traveler:
    Hmmm , what a waste of time . Atlas, you have many thanks for posts, please write a review next time. This interview with this supposed time traveler, he's a clown. IMHO. Straight up . We May need to create a down vote button option or something Paul. I would go on but after time spent listening to this Dan Burish type guy, I would just devolve into attacking him ad hominem. At least Linda and her co- host discuss or bring up points that indicate this guy is not to be taken seriously.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), norman (31st March 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

I listened to that interview when it was new and was completely unimpressed by the guy. At the end, even Linda made it pretty plain she was unimpressed too. She felt it was a waste of a radio show, but obviously couldn't be that rude publicly.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2017), Noelle (31st March 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

"...no predictions allowed. He was under mandate never to speak about specifics that would change the time line."

How convenient.

If he was under such a mandate as that, I suggest the mandate would have covered not saying anything at all about time travel -- regardless what story one can point to to argue an exception to this. This kind of thing is why I question stories like Titor and others, when they invoke: 'I can break my agreement to tell you about this ultra secret time travel program, but I'm honor bound to not tell specifics (that can truly be tested)'. BS. That's how the storyteller gets out of providing any kind of real data for others to test or analyze.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 8th September 2017 at 19:14.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

fourty-two (8th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Franny (9th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Walter....what is your opinion on Randy Cramer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast