+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: FBI re-opens probe into Hillary Clinton emails (28 Oct 2016)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: FBI re-opens probe into Hillary Clinton emails (28 Oct 2016)

The more I think about it, I think there is something fishy about the fact that Hillary ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. Yea, I know she's Crooked Hillary, and all that, but, it's quite incredible that she'd be so stupid and I don't really believe she was THAT stupid.

My hunch is that she was tricked into it, or there is a whole other part to all this we have not heard about yet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Sueanne47 (4th November 2016), sunwings (4th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

I also think its all staged.. just to make the public enraged. She must know already that she wont be indicted, after all she did say to Bernie when he said she should be indicted for the emails "Bernie, you know that will never happen" and obummer knew about her private server.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), greybeard (4th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    I also think its all staged.. just to make the public enraged. She must know already that she wont be indicted, after all she did say to Bernie when he said she should be indicted for the emails "Bernie, you know that will never happen" and obummer knew about her private server.
    Yes all true Sue
    Im glad Im not living in USA and I wish Americans well, heaven help you, between a rock and a hard place as far as I can tell.

I will be pleased when all has settled down after the election---so many opinions and few concrete facts --though those that do are damning for the Clingons--I mean Clintons.

Yes sue I think it is all managed and the end result is already fixed--not necessarily by voting machines but by manipulating the public in to believing one candidate is the better one.
    Then after the election, not matter what happens--thats manipulated too without doubt.
    Public opinion so easy to influence.

Was going to say be careful who you wish to win but on reflection I dont think it matters--neither is a great choice--though I think Trump is the better prospect at face value.
    He might win by a "hair"--pun intended

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Nan (4th November 2016), transiten (28th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The more I think about it, I think there is something fishy about the fact that Hillary ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. Yea, I know she's Crooked Hillary, and all that, but, it's quite incredible that she'd be so stupid and I don't really believe she was THAT stupid.

My hunch is that she was tricked into it, or there is a whole other part to all this we have not heard about yet.
    I think it was simply to avoid government server back ups. With a private server, all the corrupt stuff could be done and deleted if needed. But it also guaranteed she would be hacked by foreign governments. She does not care that the Russians or Chinese know all her business, because they cannot disclose-it could help her. It is insider leaks , plus the 'life insurance' that are ensuring that this material comes to public view
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I dont want to mention this really, because I will be labelled as a fearmonger or full of negative thoughts... but this is my opinion *only* of what I think will happen because of what is already happening in Europe and Syria :

Obummer will stay in the presidency, I think there will be violence on the election outcome to bring in martial law, christianity will be outlawed, at some point we will be microchipped. The demonic forces seem to be so great, Comey STILL hasnt done anything legal against Killary yet...what is he waiting for? and why is she still making public election appearances? all this is a distraction for what is going on in europe. Look here........rather than there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Talking of demonic stuff, spirit cooking Killary's dark satanic magic :

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Sadly, I doubt it will settle down after the election. No matter which of these candidates wins many will be upset and the battle will continue. As long as tptb can keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves, public will not be paying attention to what THEY are doing and much is going on now in their arena

Clinton vs. Trump gives us the illusion of choice

Perhaps the only choice is: which of the players who pull the strings wins. It has been alluded that tptb have split and there is in-fighting between them. Perhaps I have become too cynical but I doubt that either side cares much about us.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 4th November 2016 at 16:46.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), greybeard (4th November 2016), Sueanne47 (4th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Sadly, I doubt it will settle down after the election. No matter which of these candidates wins many will be upset and the battle will continue. As long as tptb can keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves, public will not be paying attention to what THEY are doing and much is going on now in their arena

Clinton vs. Trump gives us the illusion of choice

Perhaps the only choice is: which of the players who pull the strings wins. It has been alluded that tptb have split and there is in-fighting between them. Perhaps I have become too cynical but I doubt that either side cares much about us.
    ]

When I said in my post "settles down" I meant here on Avalon--most posts on those two.
    I realize that the repercussions will go on and on --not just in USA but every country in the world one way or another will be affected by the result.:Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Loretta Lynch hit with Federal lawsuit over secret meeting on plane with Bill Clinton :

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Cara (5th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

The Clinton murders This Hillary Clinton & Bill Clinton VIDEO WAS REMOVED TWICE FROM YOUTUBE
    Published on Nov 25, 2016
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), East Sun (6th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

One more to add to the Arkancide list?

FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation

FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.

Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, a former Wall Street broker who joined the FBI in 2010, died last week during a night out after an FBI training session, sources said.

Cincinelli was one a supervisory special agent who spearheaded many of the FBI’s high-profile and complex Wall Street investigations, including probing the finances of the Clinton Foundation. After leaving his Wall Street career, Cincinelli was first assigned to the New York field office (SDNY) and later promoted to HQ in Washington, DC. He was a native New Yorker as well.

“Very very bright guy,” one FBI insider said. “Such a young guy, it really gets you in the gut. He put in the hours too, was always working hard.”

Cincinelli was 41.

Cincinelli was reportedly out partying with FBI colleagues at the Container Bar, a trendy watering hole in Austin, TX. The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor.

Bar owner Bridget Dunlap did not respond to phone calls seeking details on the incident.

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

The FBI has not commented on Cincinelli’s death.

[...]

Full article: https://truepundit.com/fbi-rocked-by...on-foundation/

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), Jad (6th July 2020), kfm27917 (23rd September 2020), onawah (6th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That article "FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation" is from July 23 2019.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ClearWater (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023), Gwin Ru (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio....co/4E8WJYnLFB

Book excerpt: An FBI sex crimes investigator helped trigger 2016’s ‘October Surprise’

By Devlin Barrett
    September 22, 2020 

Quote This article is adapted from “October Surprise: How the FBI Tried to Save Itself and Crashed an Election,” which will be published Sept. 22 by PublicAffairs. The book is a comprehensive, revealing and dramatic look inside the bureau’s role in the 2016 presidential election.[/B]
    Last edited by Gemma13; 23rd September 2020 at 15:53.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023), kfm27917 (23rd September 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Trump Unleashed: Pompeo Releases Trove Of Hillary Clinton Emails After President Orders Declassification

https://www.infowars.com/posts/trump...lassification/

The State Department has made available over 35,000 Hillary Clinton emails as part of President Trump’s order to declassify everything related to the FBI’s investigation into her server and the Russia collusion hoax.

The emails, which can be found on the State Department website, span between 2009 and 2016, during and after Clinton was Secretary of State during former President Obama’s term.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had signaled Friday he was preparing to release Clinton’s emails as part of Trump’s declassification orders.

“We’re going to get all this information out so the American people can see it. You’ll remember there was classified information on a private server, should have never been there, Hillary Clinton should never have done that, that was unacceptable behavior,” Pompeo said on Fox Business.

E-MAILS: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on the MISSING Hillary emails – available on the State Department's website. https://t.co/VlT7z8v2lm pic.twitter.com/IcKUafNq5K

— Newsmax (@newsmax) October 10, 2020
    “You can see, whether it’s Russia or China or Iran or the North Koreans who want to get their hands on this kind of information, classified information needs to stay in the right places. Secretary Clinton, when she was here at the State Department, did not do that,” he said.

The release comes after Trump ordered the declassification of all documents related to Hillary Clinton and the Russia hoax.

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” he tweeted Tuesday.

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions! https://t.co/GgnHh9GOiq

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2020
    Likewise, Trump also issued a blistering warning during an interview with Rush Limbaugh on Friday that if Iran tried to undermine America’s safety, they would pay the price.

“Iran knows that and they’ve been put on notice: If you **** around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before,” Trump said.

Trump drops an F-Bomb on Iran! 🔥 pic.twitter.com/zhL9CzCeMU

— CHIZ 🇺🇸 (@CHIZMAGA) October 9, 2020

https://wus-streaming-video-msn-com....b3932_2250.mp4

Question: DJT has had the power to release the emails from the start of his term - So why now? and more importantly what happens next?

1. Nothing - just political theater
    2. It is a shot across the bow by DJT to ward off any(more?) HRC/Dem related assassination attempts
    3. HRC is arrested.
    4. Release of the 70,000 DOJ sealed indictments with a whole lot of bad people being arrested.
    5. DW scenario where the above number 4 happens and we all move into the Golden Age: ie exotic tech released, flying cars ... Yadayada -you know the story
    6. DJT is assassinated
    7. Biden is arrested prior to election.

What do you think?

Blessings Luke

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023), thepainterdoug (12th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

2. It is a shot across the bow by DJT to ward off any(more?) HRC/Dem related assassination attempts
    3. HRC is arrested.
    4. Release of the 70,000 DOJ sealed indictments with a whole lot of bad people being arrested.
    5. DW scenario where the above number 4 happens and we all move into the Golden Age: ie exotic tech released, flying cars ... Yadayada -you know the story
    6. DJT is assassinated

What do you think?

would love it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    3. HRC is arrested.
    6. DJT is assassinated

What do you think?

would love it.
    ? Not sure I follow - love what exactly?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clinton Campaign, DNC Agree to Pay Fines for Payments of Steele Dossier
    Zachary Stieber
    Mar 30, 2022
    https://www.ntd.com/clinton-campaign...ign=2021-10-20

"Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) likely violated federal law by not accurately describing payments made to a law firm that funneled the money to ex-British spy Christopher Steele, federal officials have ruled.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) determined that there was probable cause to believe that the Clinton campaign and its treasurer, Elizabeth Jones, and the DNC and its treasurer, Virginia McGregor, misreported the purpose of certain spending and violated federal law, according to documents made public on March 30.

The probable violations concern the $1 million payment that the law firm Perkins Coie, retained by the parties to provide legal services ahead of the 2016 election, made in 2016 to the company Fusion GPS.

The Clinton campaign paid $175,000 to Perkins Coie in mid-2016 for what it described in disclosure reports as “legal services.” The DNC paid $849,407 to the law firm at roughly the same time for what it described as “legal and compliance consulting.”

Federal law requires political campaigns to report the name and address of each person that they pay more than $200 per year and define the purpose of the payment.

Complaints lodged with the FEC stated that the Hillary for America campaign (HFA) and the DNC stated in 2018 that the parties made sure to hire operatives through Perkins Coie to shield their conduct from scrutiny.“By intentionally obscuring their payments through Perkins Coie and failing to publicly disclose the true purpose of those payments, HFA and the DNC were able to avoid publicly reporting on their statutorily required FEC disclosure forms the fact that they were paying Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on Trump with the intent of influencing the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” the Coolidge-Reagan Foundation stated one complaint.

The foundation released the FEC’s determination on March 30 ahead of the agency’s own release of the documents. An FEC spokesperson didn’t dispute the authenticity of the documents.“The FEC has up to 30 days following notification of the parties to an enforcement matter to prepare and place the relevant documents on the public record,” the spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email. “Until then, we cannot provide comment or disclose any information.”

Instead of going toward the purposes listed on disclosure forms, the payments actually went to fund the creation of the infamous dossier compiled by Steele—an ardent opponent of Clinton’s rival Donald Trump—with the assistance of Fusion operatives.

Perkins Coie acknowledged the arrangement in a letter (pdf) sent to Fusion in 2017 and published by media outlets.

The dossier was rife with salacious, unsubstantiated claims, many of which have since been debunked by federal officials, including Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz.The FEC found probable cause that the payments were misreported. That prompted the Clinton campaign and the DNC to agree to enter into conciliation agreements with the FEC.

The agreements stipulate that the parties will pay penalties—$8,000 for Clinton’s campaign and $105,000 for the DNC—and won’t violate the laws that they appear to have violated in the future.

The commission, upon the request of anyone filing a proper complaint concerning the matters at issue, may review compliance with the laws. If there’s a belief that any of the laws are being violated, a civil action may be started in federal court.

Trump filed a lawsuit against Clinton and others involved with the dossier on March 24.The campaign and the DNC didn’t admit to wrongdoing. The parties didn’t respond to requests for comment.

DNC officials have said before that the party didn’t know about the arrangement between Perkins Coie and Fusion. Brian Fallon, a former spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said he wished he had known about the payments to Steele because he would have volunteered to go help him. Fallon has also said Clinton “may have known” about the research, but “the degree of exactly what she knew is beyond my knowledge.”

The FEC also determined that others didn’t violate federal laws: Steele, Fusion, Perkins Coie, and former Perkins Coie attorney Marc Elias."

From The Epoch Times

(Barely a slap on the wrist. And so many other big, distracting stories in the news right now, too!)
    Last edited by onawah; 1st April 2022 at 04:00.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st April 2022), wondering (1st April 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson Tonight BREAKING FOX NEWS
    3/31/22

(More about Hillary, the Steele Dossier, etc. starting at 18 minutes in)

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st April 2022), Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), bluestflame (1st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2023), wondering (1st April 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Hillary’s $84 Million Money Laundering Scam EXPOSED!

American campaign finance laws are notoriously porous, but there remain certain rules in place that cannot be broken without running afoul of the law. The Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016 appears to have clearly violated these rules, in particular using state Democratic parties to accept large donations which were then turned over to the DNC, which was run by Clinton operatives. Jimmy recalls covering these illegal transactions when they were happening and wonders why Clinton and her team have remained free from prosecution.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4