+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: FBI re-opens probe into Hillary Clinton emails (28 Oct 2016)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,733 times in 4,210 posts

Default Re: FBI re-opens probe into Hillary Clinton emails (28 Oct 2016)

The more I think about it, I think there is something fishy about the fact that Hillary ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. Yea, I know she's Crooked Hillary, and all that, but, it's quite incredible that she'd be so stupid and I don't really believe she was THAT stupid.

My hunch is that she was tricked into it, or there is a whole other part to all this we have not heard about yet.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Sueanne47 (4th November 2016), sunwings (4th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,305 times in 897 posts

I also think its all staged.. just to make the public enraged. She must know already that she wont be indicted, after all she did say to Bernie when he said she should be indicted for the emails "Bernie, you know that will never happen" and obummer knew about her private server.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), greybeard (4th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,835 times in 7,693 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    I also think its all staged.. just to make the public enraged. She must know already that she wont be indicted, after all she did say to Bernie when he said she should be indicted for the emails "Bernie, you know that will never happen" and obummer knew about her private server.
    Yes all true Sue
    Im glad Im not living in USA and I wish Americans well, heaven help you, between a rock and a hard place as far as I can tell.

I will be pleased when all has settled down after the election---so many opinions and few concrete facts --though those that do are damning for the Clingons--I mean Clintons.

Yes sue I think it is all managed and the end result is already fixed--not necessarily by voting machines but by manipulating the public in to believing one candidate is the better one.
    Then after the election, not matter what happens--thats manipulated too without doubt.
    Public opinion so easy to influence.

Was going to say be careful who you wish to win but on reflection I dont think it matters--neither is a great choice--though I think Trump is the better prospect at face value.
    He might win by a "hair"--pun intended

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Nan (4th November 2016), transiten (28th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,068 times in 1,204 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The more I think about it, I think there is something fishy about the fact that Hillary ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. Yea, I know she's Crooked Hillary, and all that, but, it's quite incredible that she'd be so stupid and I don't really believe she was THAT stupid.

My hunch is that she was tricked into it, or there is a whole other part to all this we have not heard about yet.
    I think it was simply to avoid government server back ups. With a private server, all the corrupt stuff could be done and deleted if needed. But it also guaranteed she would be hacked by foreign governments. She does not care that the Russians or Chinese know all her business, because they cannot disclose-it could help her. It is insider leaks , plus the 'life insurance' that are ensuring that this material comes to public view
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I dont want to mention this really, because I will be labelled as a fearmonger or full of negative thoughts... but this is my opinion *only* of what I think will happen because of what is already happening in Europe and Syria :

Obummer will stay in the presidency, I think there will be violence on the election outcome to bring in martial law, christianity will be outlawed, at some point we will be microchipped. The demonic forces seem to be so great, Comey STILL hasnt done anything legal against Killary yet...what is he waiting for? and why is she still making public election appearances? all this is a distraction for what is going on in europe. Look here........rather than there.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Talking of demonic stuff, spirit cooking Killary's dark satanic magic :

10. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,799 times in 1,197 posts

Sadly, I doubt it will settle down after the election. No matter which of these candidates wins many will be upset and the battle will continue. As long as tptb can keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves, public will not be paying attention to what THEY are doing and much is going on now in their arena

Clinton vs. Trump gives us the illusion of choice

Perhaps the only choice is: which of the players who pull the strings wins. It has been alluded that tptb have split and there is in-fighting between them. Perhaps I have become too cynical but I doubt that either side cares much about us.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 4th November 2016 at 16:46.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

greybeard (4th November 2016), Sueanne47 (4th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,835 times in 7,693 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Sadly, I doubt it will settle down after the election. No matter which of these candidates wins many will be upset and the battle will continue. As long as tptb can keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves, public will not be paying attention to what THEY are doing and much is going on now in their arena

Clinton vs. Trump gives us the illusion of choice

Perhaps the only choice is: which of the players who pull the strings wins. It has been alluded that tptb have split and there is in-fighting between them. Perhaps I have become too cynical but I doubt that either side cares much about us.
    ]

When I said in my post "settles down" I meant here on Avalon--most posts on those two.
    I realize that the repercussions will go on and on --not just in USA but every country in the world one way or another will be affected by the result.:Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Loretta Lynch hit with Federal lawsuit over secret meeting on plane with Bill Clinton :

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Searcher (5th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,633 times in 9,341 posts

The Clinton murders This Hillary Clinton & Bill Clinton VIDEO WAS REMOVED TWICE FROM YOUTUBE
    Published on Nov 25, 2016
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4