1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Bob Dean Authenticity

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Are we here to criticize? Is that what Avalon is about?
    Can you help me out here, RunningDeer?!
    I’m unable to find words today, Foxie Loxie. I’m flummoxed by how things quickly go south when they’ve come from a place of care and to help make a difference.

Here are snippets from last weekend that may fit here:
    "Drats, the thread went wonky. No blame. Sh!t happens. My take is: 1) these days there are a lot of energetics at work to keep us in the finite layers of ones and zeros 2) we’ve made enough progress that ego is fearful of unemployment. S/he’s bringing up a lot of crap and attack."

"All is not lost. In terms of human dynamics, it’s a lesson of how we may be too quick to point out what’s wrong rather than extending patience to see what each has to offer. It’s a reminder that many of us need a safe space to test the waters over several posts."
    "In this testy energetic environment, it takes courage to not allow the vulnerable persona and the mind-chatter stop us from sharing our piece of this illusionary theater. I naively believe everyone can share without ego fingers clunking on keyboards. One of the biggest things I’ve learn at Avalon is that my expectations of friends and family have been too harsh. Speaking for myself, it’s tricky to state POVs without the extra-hot salsa. I assert I’ve got work to do with the judgement thing here and on the home turf."

PS I like Bob Dean.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

3(C)+me (6th November 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), BMJ (5th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Sierra (29th October 2016), Sir Eltor (30th October 2016), Star Tsar (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (29th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Are we here to criticize? Is that what Avalon is about? As for Bob Dean, I would say that since Bill & Kerry had personal contact with him, & I have not, that I would believe what they thought about him. Does it really matter what you or I believe about ANYbody? What matters is our own personal journey & thanking the people who have helped us along in that journey, even though we may not be in agreement with each little thing they have stated. Can you help me out here, Running Dear?!
    The point of this thread was whether Bob Dean was on the level or not. He has come out as a whistleblower so yes, we do have the right to criticize him if someone does not buy his story.

As for Bill knowing him and believing what he thinks of him, that is a dangerous view to take. I don't personally know Bill, but he seems like a guy that wants to seek the truth and is not a disinfo agent. But he is just a man like me that can be deceived by others. Like I said earlier, Bob Dean seems like a really nice guy, but I have problems with his story. Just because I like him doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), Biff (29th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), pixiestix (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Spellbound (29th October 2016), wondering (29th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I found it hard to buy the story at the time---however thats my nature, I seem to need some conformation from a second source,
    it does not mean to say that Bob Dean did not tell the truth.
    Only he knows for sure.
    Yes his nature is charismatic uplifting and he is lovable.
    So with me its a "May be so."

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

animovado (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), Jantje (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), neutronstar (29th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

I evaluate people by what contributions they've made to the forum, and to the species in general. I've seen Bob post threads on Magnesium Bicarbonate, Pollution clearing technology, and Water purification. These are all solid contributions to the human race, and indicators of empathy. Those three technologies alone could alleviate suffering for millions, if not billions of people.
    Bob Dean of Bill and Kerry is not the same person referred to as the Avalon contributor to Bi-carb and Mg. That person is a totally different man.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th October 2016 at 21:00. Reason: added post quote for clarification

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

animovado (30th October 2016), Bob (29th October 2016), Daozen (29th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), greybeard (29th October 2016), PurpleLama (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Star Tsar (30th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    Bob Dean of Bill and Kerry is not the same person referred to as the Avalon contributor to Bi-carb and Mg. That person is a totally different man.
    Our Bob started a thread on this
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1019790
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bob (29th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I dont know Mr. Dean, nor Mr. Ryan, but Mr. Dean had the balls to reveal publicly that Nato had done a study on UFOs that could have gotten him into trouble due to his military secrecy oaths, i believe. He also released classified photos showing the heat signatures of communities under the surface of Mars. These two events give him credibility in my eyes.

I know Mz Cassidy can get fooled by charismatic characters (ie. Ashayana Dean), but i never saw much to discredit Kerry's admiration for the guy.

I am hard pressed to explain how Mr. Dean managed to move in next door to Mr. Stevens except perhaps it was a syncronicity that happened as per spiritual law. These times are very important and spirit may have forged this coincidence, since both Wendell and Bob Dean have been key figures in the disclosure movement.

Bob Dean has his place in the counter culture / truther / ufo pantheon. We are better off because of his participation.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2016 at 19:32. Reason: edited to clarify 'Bob Dean' rather than 'Bob'

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Star Tsar (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (29th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

It's not just that post. It's the way you walk around labelling people. The words you apply to people are black-and-white. If you're going to call someone a sociopath, and label yourself as an empath, you better have all your ducks lined up. From your conduct here, I see no evidence of that.

Look how rude and sneering you are here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069478

Would you speak to someone like that in a bar? There are several other examples, but I don't have the time or inclination to find them. I'm sorry, it's not just one post, it's something that has been getting under my skin for several months from a number of members. I'm sure there are those that don't like the way I come across. I'm working on my bad side, just like everyone here.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your back-pedalling.

I call em like I see em.
    Your probably not too fond of my take on Alex Collier being a fraud as well, but that is my take.
    I try to keep my comments focused on the sources of information we are depending upon around here and I do my best not to make things personal. In the post you just quoted me from I had basically been asking the poster to source his material. He would not, as such his material began to come off like he was a guru trying to start a cult.
    I'll continue to post as I do, and I'll probably continue to inadverdently insult children masquerading on the forum as men such as yourself.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Biff (30th October 2016), Daozen (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I am hard pressed to explain how Mr. Dean managed to move in next door to Mr. Stevens except perhaps it was a syncronicity that happened as per spiritual law. These times are very important and spirit may have forged this coincidence, since both Wendell and Bob have been key figures in the disclosure movement.
    The summer of 1969, I was on an interview. The second phase of it was to go to the main headquarters, but I had no car. Minutes later, Paul walked into the main area. The secretary asked if he could give me a ride there and back.

Fast forward to the fall of 1969, my senior year of high school. I’m the new girl. I began dating Mike. One month later, I was invited to Sunday dinner and to meet his parents. Over dinner, Mike’s father asked if his son remembered him saying that he gave a young lady a ride to the interview and it would’ve been nice if he could've met her. Paul, his dad, said this is she.

Fast forward, Mike and I married. Paul was my father-in-law.

Fast forward, to my second marriage. My husband, son and myself rented a place. I invited my ex-mother-in-law over, i.e., Michael’s gramma. Unbeknown to anyone of us, the room my son slept in was the same room his father, Mike, slept in many years earlier. The family rented while their home was built.

A side note: Shortly after I met my second husband, he introduced me to his good friend. As it turned out, his friend was my homeroom teacher my senior year of high school. He let me take a power nap in homeroom and sent me off to class because I worked 3rd shift. I had my own apartment and it was my last year of high school. So after work, I’d scoot home to shower and scoot off to school. That interview I mentioned above for the job? The one where Paul (my future father-in-law) gave me a ride? That was the job.

Paul, my ex-father-in-law, passed away in the mid-1970’s. He still comes around every now and again.

It is one of many experiences along the way that taught me to stay open to all possibility. We don’t know what we don’t know.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2016 at 12:59.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

3(C)+me (6th November 2016), 7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), Billy (30th October 2016), BMJ (5th November 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2016), Flash (30th October 2016), Jantje (30th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Sir Eltor (30th October 2016), Star Tsar (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

DNA... I have no problem with people questioning or disbelieving Alex Collier, Bob Dean, myself or anyone making outlandish claims. I'm also fine with Bill/Dustin whoever pointing out any sloppy research I've done. I just notice the tone of posts like yours. They stick out. IMO, it's best to avoid talking down to someone, or calling them names like 'children', 'attention seeking middle child', 'sociopath', 'nutcase' whatever. Insulting someone from the safety of your keyboard does not help anyone. It seems underhand, from where I sit.

Avalon is a leafy glade, plz do not roll in and start bullhorning.

I've spent a lot of time online the last few months. If I'm not working, I'm learning Javascript, so some things get to me more than they should. Be who you want to be, but please consider how ugly it can feel to be on the end of condescension like that. In turn, I shall watch my tone, as I know I can come across somewhat vehement. My favourite Avalonians are people who can be assertive and respectful at the same time. It's a hard balance to strike, and I'm not there yet.

"American Empath in Scotland" may make a good documentary. You could just walk round Glasgow talking down to people. If you need a cameraman, PM me.

Mods requested we stop this, so I'll go do other things.
    Last edited by Daozen; 30th October 2016 at 01:47.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), Bob (30th October 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016), Ultima Thule (30th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'll continue to post as I do, and I'll probably continue to inadverdently insult children masquerading on the forum as men such as yourself.
    As we both know and I suspect have both experienced, sometimes our awareness of what's really going on outruns our ability to express it, in a way that does more good than harm.

Then it can sometimes be better to wait, for either our own ability to express our insights, or others ability to hear them, to catch up with each other.

... sometimes

We are each individually responsible, in my view, for making the call as to when is such a time.

(and sometimes, while waiting, our awareness changes ... the possibilities are endless.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), Bob (30th October 2016), Jantje (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNA... I have no problem with people questioning or disbelieving Alex Collier, Bob Dean, myself or anyone making outlandish claims.

Look, I could have answered any and all of your questions concerning my take on Bob Dean, but you decided to go on the attack, you attacked myself instead of question my rational. I understand my take here was a bit extreme, but if afforded the opportunity I felt that I could have painted a mural capable of imparting my understanding on the subject.

[
    I'm also fine with Bill/Dustin whoever pointing out any sloppy research I've done. I just notice the tone of posts like yours. They stick out. IMO, it's best to avoid talking down to someone, or calling them names like 'children', 'attention seeking middle child', 'sociopath', 'nutcase' whatever. Insulting someone from the safety of your keyboard does not help anyone. It seems underhand, from where I sit.
    Really? Dude you are about as sensitive as they come.
    When Bill pointed out your quote unquote underground passage into Agartha was nothing more than a modern technological convienance you reacted like he stood you up on prom.
    And your continued need to act out over something I posted FIVE MONTHS AGO is further proof in my eyes that you don't get out much, kind of lends one to believe you are emotionally stunted like a child if you will.

[
    Avalon is a leafy glade, plz do not roll in and start bullhorning.
    I guess I need to tip toe around the sensitive types who are constantly getting their feelings hurt such as yourself.
    YOU are the one who came bullhorning into this thread attacking me. My opening statement had nothing to do with you, you simply saw the opportunity to act out because Bill had disagreed with my initial statement.
    Was your attack on me justified because you were apparently acting like some kind of knight defending the good name of Bob Dean? Apparently Bill Ryan thinks so, so I guess you have that going for you.

Bill, I know you and the mods are reading this. I'm not going to sugar coat things. You need folks on this forum who disagree with you from time to time. There is nothing wrong with disagreement when it leads to dialogue where both sides are capable of fully engaging and discussing things according to their point of view. I was just getting started with my initial repsonse to Bill, and although that post seems to have been lost by the wayside I feel it shows I was quite capable of expanding on this topic.
    I feel I could have fleshed out my feelings on the topic and engaged with folks who felt differently.
    There was no way I was going to be able to proceed with Daozen making attacks on me that are based on a five month old post, which I think I proved without a shadow of a doubt is the case here.
    How is attacking someone over a five month old post not hijacking a thread?

Bill the fact you thanked Daozen for his posts which attacked me, send me one message. And that is that Bob Dean is some kind of holy vassal that never a discouraging word must be posted about.
    As such Daozen has been anointed the champion of the king if you will. Atleast in so far as this thread is concerned.

[I've spent a lot of time online the last few months. If I'm not working, I'm learning Javascript, so some things get to me more than they should.
    Dude, you are holding on to something that happened five months ago. To me, that says you haven't been laid in a while.
    My suggestion to you, is get off of the computer put down the java, get a beer or two and see if you can't meet a female.
    Or male, whatever floats your boat.

[Be who you want to be, but please consider how ugly it can feel to be on the end of condescension like that. In turn, I shall watch my tone, as I know I can come across somewhat vehement. My favourite Avalonians are people who can be assertive and respectful at the same time. It's a hard balance to strike, and I'm not there yet.
    It is only ugly when you don't have a life and you dwell on things ad infinitum.

["American Empath in Scotland" may make a good documentary. You could just walk round Glasgow talking down to people. If you need a cameraman, PM me.

Mods requested we stop this, so I'll go do other things.

Or we could make the documentary about "A Scotish Puss in America". We could walk around college town and you could keep getting offended talking all night long about the tone of that guy online who said something on your thread five months ago.

Mods and Bill I'm fine with stopping this tit for tat thing. But don't act like this last post by Daozen was anything less than an attempt to get the last word in. As is also the case with my last post here, but atleast I'm honest enough to admit it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (30th October 2016), Daozen (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

When someone brings religion into things, I instantly become skeptical.

Sure, be skeptical. Just don't equate a single being like Jesus Christ with "religion". The two are not synonymous. They are not one and the same. If Bob Dean wants to claim a personal relationship with Jesus, then stop and consider what that means. Don't make Bob Dean, or Jesus for that matter, responsible for the ensuing human trainwreck that was and is "religion".

Brian

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Stryder (here)
    Could his past life friends be described in the only words found in the moment.
    When someone brings religion into things, I instantly become skeptical (in my opinion, religion was concept developed as a means to control the masses). Bob Dean is a UFO guy....not a prophet nor a man who once knew the son of God. By saying he was a friend of Jesus in a past life, he instantly lost credibility with me. Not saying I don't like him (I do). Not saying everything he says is bull**** (lots of what he says is likely very true). But don't bring religion into the mix. I was like....awwwe Bob, why'd you go and do that!!

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 30th October 2016 at 05:46.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), onawah (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Seeds of doubt are useful. Doesn't mean we suddenly believe the polar opposite. It lets us review old information in a new light and gives us a chance to be objective again. In my opinion this is a good thing.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks for your kind letter, DNA. It was not one, but 3 or more occasions I was writing about, the most recent of which was last night. Now members can read our posts and make up their own minds. ||| If I want to become a good programmer, I need to spend a lot of the next 6-24 months staring at a screen, no other way round it. I don't drink, have been happily with my gf for 3 years, and go all over the place when I get free time. Thanks to mods for just leaving this thread be, and letting everyone speak their mind freely.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (30th October 2016), Matthew (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

What I have learned, above all else, is that no one has all the answers, not even me.

Even though I don't know all the answers I am still capable of at least accidentally hitting on a few pertinent points from time to time. And I claim no authority.

Bob Dean is a big old teddy bear. I don't ever remember him claiming to know it all. He shared with us some of what he knew or experienced. None of what he said was ever refuted or proved false. To question his reputation because of some misconstrued favorable circumstance seems like a stretch.

But like Bob Dean, I respect DNAs opinion. He's no slouch either.

Don't even know why I chimed in here. Not my place but I'll let it stand.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), Matthew (30th October 2016), PurpleLama (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Ultima Thule (30th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Thanks to mods for just leaving this thread be, and letting everyone speak their mind freely.
    Including the mods themselves.

This is a slightly redacted copy of the mods Skype chat literally a few minutes ago, posted here with the others' consent.

Bill:
    Let's hope DNA has just been having a bad week. His posts recently have been pretty sharp and inflammatory, some bordering on absolutely not okay at all.

____ : Good morning
    Yes, I hope DNA is just going through a rough patch, and he’ll get over it. The saying "suffer fools gladly" came to mind when I was reading his posts. If he thinks someone’s a fool, he doesn’t suffer them gladly.

____ : New member 7alon started the "Bob Dean Authenticity" thread, and then DNA was first to reply. Perhaps DNA’s sharp edge has been checked by not wanting to be the nail that sticks up and gets hammered. He may have been emboldened by someone else starting the thread.

Bill: I've been sitting on my hands re the Bob Dean thing, after my one one-line reply. I knew Bob Dean quite well (he is now extremely infirm and may not be with us too much longer)... spent a lot of time with him, on and off record. A most wonderful man, heart of gold, very brave, and totally genuine.

Threads like that should be saved for the likes of Steven Greer.

(who is a snake, and maybe even a real one)

____: Bill, you could post what you just said about Bob: "I knew Bob Dean quite well... totally genuine."

Bill: I was just thinking that. So far, I've been waiting for other members to speak up. Some skepticism is called for (in some cases, total skepticism!) re whistleblowers in general, but OMG, they have the wrong target here. There's a long list of others who deserve scrutiny before Bob Dean does.

For example (this is an interesting exercise): Corey Goode, Simon Parkes, Steven Greer, Andy Basiago, Laura Eisenhower, Randy Kramer, Bill Tompkins (even him: his resumé checks out, but his information is unbelievable), Alex Collier (who I’ve met and was very impressed by, but I don't believe all his info either), M T Keshe, Bill Cooper, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Leo Zagami, Lou Baldin, Max Spiers, and even Jordan Maxwell (who does have some of his etymological analysis quite wrong).

And, importantly for us all now, maybe Tom DeLonge, who might be unwittingly part of a large military-intel opportunistic psyop that was handed to them on a silver platter.

There’ll be many more, too. Bob Dean is about 250th low down in priority (or lower!) on that “should be scrutinized” list.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2016 at 19:34. Reason: edited to clarify 'Bob Dean' rather than 'Bob'

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), avid (31st October 2016), Baby Steps (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), Daozen (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st November 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), Longjohn (20th November 2016), muxfolder (2nd November 2016), naochan (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), NeedleThreader (30th October 2016), onawah (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Rhogar (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Star Tsar (30th October 2016), TrumanCash (31st October 2016), Ultima Thule (30th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanks to mods for just leaving this thread be, and letting everyone speak their mind freely.
    Including the mods themselves.

This is a slightly redacted copy of the mods Skype chat literally a few minutes ago, posted here with the others' consent.

Bill:
    Let's hope DNA has just been having a bad week. His posts recently have been pretty sharp and inflammatory, some bordering on absolutely not okay at all.

____ : Good morning
    Yes, I hope DNA is just going through a rough patch, and he’ll get over it. The saying "suffer fools gladly" came to mind when I was reading his posts. If he thinks someone’s a fool, he doesn’t suffer them gladly.

____ : New member 7alon started the "Bob Dean Authenticity" thread, and then DNA was first to reply. Perhaps DNA’s sharp edge has been checked by not wanting to be the nail that sticks up and gets hammered. He may have been emboldened by someone else starting the thread.

Bill: I've been sitting on my hands re the Bob Dean thing, after my one one-line reply. I knew Bob quite well (he is now extremely infirm and may not be with us too much longer)... spent a lot of time with him, on and off record. A most wonderful man, heart of gold, very brave, and totally genuine.

Threads like that should be saved for the likes of Steven Greer.

(who is a snake, and maybe even a real one)

____: Bill, you could post what you just said about Bob: "I knew Bob quite well... totally genuine."

Bill: I was just thinking that. So far, I've been waiting for other members to speak up. Some skepticism is called for (in some cases, total skepticism!) re whistleblowers in general, but OMG, they have the wrong target here. There's a long list of others who deserve scrutiny before Bob does.

For example (this is an interesting exercise): Corey Goode, Simon Parkes, Steven Greer, Andy Basiago, Laura Eisenhower, Randy Kramer, Bill Tompkins (even him: his resumé checks out, but his information is unbelievable), Alex Collier (who I’ve met and was very impressed by, but I don't believe all his info either), M T Keshe, Bill Cooper, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Leo Zagami, Lou Baldin, Max Spiers, and even Jordan Maxwell (who does have some of his etymological analysis quite wrong).

And, importantly for us all now, maybe Tom DeLonge, who might be unwittingly part of a large military-intel opportunistic psyop that was handed to them on a silver platter.

There’ll be many more, too. Bob Dean is about 250th low down in priority (or lower!) on that “should be scrutinized” list.

Look, I've made two separate points here, the first being that Bob Dean is a sociopath. If folks here are that shocked and in disbelief that Bob Dean is a sociopath I don't know what to tell you. I'm in disbelief that no one else here can see this.
    I'm also shocked that so many folks think calling someone a sociopath is necessarily a bad thing.
    I can tell when I've run into a brick wall so to speak, and given the present view on this terminology, there is a real reflex here. I'm battling a losing cause in trying to make myself understood on this point, so I will give up on this cause and respectfully withdraw my pursuit on this matter.

My second point would be in pointing out that Bob Dean is a life long intelligence operative for the Navy. And that he just through coincidence bought a house next to Wendelle Stevens and moved into it.
    This doesn't strike folks as odd?
    I've read his wife Marcia Schafer's book, and I've talked to her as well. Something about her didn't add up with me.
    In my opinion her book didn't really offer anything, and her persona didn't seem to match what I expected from someone who had wrote that book.
    There is a 30 year difference in age between Marcia and Bob Dean. Doesn't that kind of strike folks as a tad odd?
    This struck me as a pre-arranged marriage so to speak, between one intelligence operative and another.

So that is that.
    I will end my attempt to converse on the subject of Bob Dean on this thread.
    I'm not looking for converts, I was only looking to engage in conversation with folks who may have seen something similar. Being as I appear to be completely alone on this one I guess I will shut the hell up now.
    Good day to all.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), avid (31st October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), muxfolder (2nd November 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), neutronstar (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Spellbound (30th October 2016), Ultima Thule (30th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    When someone brings religion into things, I instantly become skeptical.

Sure, be skeptical. Just don't equate a single being like Jesus Christ with "religion". The two are not synonymous. They are not one and the same. If Bob Dean wants to claim a personal relationship with Jesus, then stop and consider what that means. Don't make Bob Dean, or Jesus for that matter, responsible for the ensuing human trainwreck that was and is "religion".

Brian

Quote Posted by Stryder (here)
    Could his past life friends be described in the only words found in the moment.
    When someone brings religion into things, I instantly become skeptical (in my opinion, religion was concept developed as a means to control the masses). Bob Dean is a UFO guy....not a prophet nor a man who once knew the son of God. By saying he was a friend of Jesus in a past life, he instantly lost credibility with me. Not saying I don't like him (I do). Not saying everything he says is bull**** (lots of what he says is likely very true). But don't bring religion into the mix. I was like....awwwe Bob, why'd you go and do that!!

Dave - Toronto
    For years Bob Dean spoke about UFO's, ET's, and the gov't coverup....and I was on board for that. Then all of a sudden in recent years he comes forth saying he was friends with the so called son of God?? Sorry, I don't buy that. For me (and probably others) this was a very big red flag for his credibility. It's as if this was an afterthought or something (as I said, UFO disease....gotta give them something new to chew on). Anything he says now is tainted, imo.

Dave - Toronto

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (30th October 2016), DNA (30th October 2016), neutronstar (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

By saying he was a friend of Jesus in a past life, he instantly lost credibility with me.
    Well, that may be a simplistic view.

I'd say that someone who's willing to publicly disclose their own intensely personal, subjective, past life experiences is showing maybe quite some courage. (Anyone else here willing to do that? )

I know one Avalon member very well who has clear recall of being the wife of Joseph of Arimathea, and I know another person (not a member, but a very experienced past life therapist) who has recall of being one of Jesus' younger brothers. Neither of them have ever said anything publicly about this, make no claims, and don't see it as any big deal.

I wasn't around in the Holy Land at that time (as best I know), but I do have clear memories of being a large, affable, bearded, Jewish-French priest (with very large hands, I particularly remember), who received Mary Magdalene near Narbonne in 37 AD, and escorted her to safety, for a number of years, with a small group in Rennes-les-Bains (not Rennes-le-Château, interestingly).

I too make no claims for that, and it's just curious, unprovable stuff. (Rather like data received in a remote viewing session: it needs to be cross-correlated, if possible, with other 'hard' information, and may not be all that valuable on its own.)

Dolores Cannon wrote a little book called Jesus and the Essenes (PDF here), about her own experience regressing a client who (to their astonishment!) recalled being a young student -- with the young Jesus -- in an Essene community. It's well worth the read.

Are people who talk about such things liars? Very unlikely. Is it interesting? Yes. Is it real? Impossible to know. Does it somehow discredit anything else they say? Absolutely not.

38. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), Alberto e Daniela (7th November 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st November 2016), Hervé (30th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), Matthew (31st October 2016), muxfolder (2nd November 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (30th October 2016), Savannah (15th December 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Sophocles (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016), TrumanCash (31st October 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016), Wind (1st November 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I've read his wife Marcia Schafer's book, and I've talked to her as well. Something about her didn't add up with me.

In my opinion her book didn't really offer anything, and her persona didn't seem to match what I expected from someone who had wrote that book.
    I have Marcia Schafer’s book, Spirconomics: How to Snatch Back the Future. With the by-line: How a Hidden Demographic will Reshape the Emerging World.

I purchased it after an interview she did with Bob Dean. Her business acumen comes through in her writing style. Schafer states her points without the repetitive blather.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st November 2016 at 17:36.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), BMJ (30th October 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st November 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), Matthew (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast