Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Bob Dean Authenticity

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Bob Dean Authenticity

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Although I never met Bob Dean I feel compelled to speak on behalf of his apparent claim of a past life vis-a-vis "Jesus". I do not know if that is true or not nor do I think it is important to dwell upon it, because that is a personal thing, IMO.

Also, can someone "prove" that they were so-and-so whomever in a past life? If so, how would one "prove" it?

I'll use myself as an example (and it's perfectly okay with me if people roll their eyes or openly criticize me for talking about the specifics of some of my past lives). I don't care if people "believe" me or not. It's irrelevant.

For example, when I first discovered my incarnation as "Ramses the Second" (pronounced Rah-may-sees back then) even I was skeptical. However, after many memory retrieval sessions using two different forms of memory retrieval methods by two different people and video-recorded, I was able to piece together significant memories from that past life including dates, significant events, involvement with Ra, Ptah, etc. This was after working with another abductee who had contact with the same ET group in the 1600s in what is now Turkey.

I then began to research my lifetime as pharaoh in books and came upon Zechariah Sitchin's works and found two of the memories I had recovered were exactly translated by Sitchin! Also, the dates I remembered and my age at death, etc, were all accurate even though I never studied Egyptology.

But more importantly I discovered not only in my own extensive, personal past life work but also in working with over forty other abductees, that abductees are considered to be "chosen ones" by the ETs themselves and are followed from lifetime to lifetime and placed and used in high-level intelligence, government office, military, secret societies, and religions!

It is therefore entirely reasonable to me that Bob Dean's connection to "intelligence" and a past life involving "Jesus" may in fact be connected. I don't know if Bob Dean is an abductee or not and that is not the point.

The point is that ETs are manipulating the socio-political aspects of this planet directly and have been for thousands of years. And most people are understandably totally unaware of this because it is intentionally hidden.

Another thing I see is that so many people are just arm-chair philosophers who often casually judge people based upon their own biases and lack of knowledge or their beliefs. Beliefs are very powerful things!

Beliefs and belief systems (and disbelief systems) are a potent form of mind control and the ETs (under names like Ra, Ptah, Amen, etc) know that and use it to the max to manipulate people to cause endless war and chaos.

Can I prove to anyone that I was "Ramses the Second"? Absolutely not. And it's not important in itself. But it actually only matters because of what I was exposed to then and what I discovered that reveals the matrix and the "man behind the curtain".

My point here is that anyone can "prove" how the matrix is set up vis-a-vis Earth for themselves by working with abductees and going back through their previous lifetimes or abductions. Anyone can therefore expose the true history of Earth and all the lies we've been fed since time immemorial.

But most people prefer the comfort and self-satisfaction of armchair philosophising and judgment of "experiencers" or whistleblowers instead of actually rolling up their sleeves and dedicating themselves to doing some real hands-on research. Perhaps they may also feel "left out" or envious that they weren't "chosen". Well, let me tell you, being "chosen" is no picnic! It's pretty much hell! Being a whistleblower is no picnic either.

So thanks to Bob Dean for speaking his mind and sharing his experiences with everyone!

And thanks to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy for rolling up their sleeves and actually doing something to help whistleblowers and others get their information out in the public venue!

TLC
    Fair enough. Everyone is welcome to their opinion. I wasn't asking for Bob Dean to prove his statement of knowing the so called son of God in a past life. I was simply saying that when I hear someone make that statement (be it Bob Dean or anyone)....I instantly tune out. Saying things about ET's and such is one thing....but stepping outside of that box with Jesus talk is a whole 'nother kettle of fish (for me anyways). Sorry, but I'm just not buying it and yes, I attribute it to UFO disease. That's my opinion...others feel differently....and I'm ok with that. If Bob Dean honestly feels that he once knew the son of God....good for him...but I'm not buying it.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Biff (1st November 2016), Longjohn (23rd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I have had a lifetime of innuendo about Jesus of Nazareth. I was supposed to be a priest. I played Jesus in a school play. I acted like Jesus most of my life. I got turned on by ACIM, purportedly written by Jesus. Jesus has been my nemesis. Anyone who insists on some sort of interaction with Jesus in my mind is being messed with and is not to be held responsible for his interpretation of those events. It is a meme of initiation, a brainwashing technique.

At least that is how I always interpreted it. When Jesus comes, I tune out - no thanks.

So am I not worthy of further respect? I am also untrustworthy?

Does nothing I say hold water from this point on?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), greybeard (1st November 2016), Spellbound (1st November 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have had a lifetime of innuendo about Jesus of Nazareth. I was supposed to be a priest. I played Jesus in a school play. I acted like Jesus most of my life. I got turned on by ACIM, purportedly written by Jesus. Jesus has been my nemesis. Anyone who insists on some sort of interaction with Jesus in my mind is being messed with and is not to be held responsible for his interpretation of those events. It is a meme of initiation, a brainwashing technique.

At least that is how I always interpreted it. When Jesus comes, I tune out - no thanks.

So am I not worthy of further respect? I am also untrustworthy?

Does nothing I say hold water from this point on?
    Ernie, ultimately every one is worthy of respect.

Because.

In my understanding there is only One consciousness.
    Not claiming to be right--its my understanding I have no fear in saying it, some what repeatably.
    Therefore every seeming separate person is the perfect character for his her part in life.

I have a great respect for you and what you say Ernie
    Say what ever you feel like saying--your contribution is valued.

Best wishes
    Chris

Ps some teaching say that all "spiritual " experiences are of the ego in pursuit of specialness--make of that what you will.
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st November 2016 at 12:41.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), Ernie Nemeth (1st November 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), neutronstar (6th November 2016), PurpleLama (1st November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016), Wind (7th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Bill, I developed suspicions about 'the bigger picture' surrounding Bob Dean that haven't been discussed here yet, I'm wondering if you agree with any of it since you're the only one with personal interaction.

At first I took him face value and found his sincerity engaging. After many listens to many interviews, I started to notice a seeming underlying agenda, a fixed list of often repeated facts in often repeated sentences that never expanded with further detail... fascinating gigantic claims that begged explanations that were never offered and always just skipped over by every interviewer. As we always wonder why so called whistleblowers who seem to be spilling damning secrets the govt is otherwise frequently killing others for are allowed to go and on and on...PLUS... knowing that a long standing agenda to control the opposition through a combination of disinfo/muddying the field/dividing/and actual disclosure at their rate has been going on forever, and possibly got extra organized right after WWII when the mind control technologies really went viral.... my view of Mr. Dean changed to that of one of the implanted spokespeople for the 'controlled information' agenda.

It got more and more reinforced by the weirdnesses surrounding his personal life noted here including the connection to Marcia putting out such shallow stuff tho supposedly married to such a deeper depth of knowledge, the neighbors thing, who he would not interview with and taking a look at the lists of people in his field who he associated with and did not, you could say in some ways avoided.

This is not claiming everything he's said is a lie. This is not claiming he doesn't believe what he says. This is also not claiming there's not a possibility he's not fully aware of playing a part either. But we also have to take the technologies in to consideration. Memories can be implanted. Behavior can be controlled. People can be made to think/be whatever they want without the controlled person's knowledge, and I would give 100% probability that this technology has been used to the fullest as soon as available.

Which means, I came to suspect that Bob is just one of many, many of our so called whistleblowers who were planted into the alternative world and used to impart a specific story into the field - no more and no less - playing their part of a much, much bigger and longer term agenda than it appears on the surface.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

DNA (16th May 2017), greybeard (1st November 2016), neutronstar (2nd November 2016), PathWalker (21st November 2016), Savannah (15th December 2016), Spellbound (1st November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Hi Mike,

Where's the love????!!!!!

Civility is paramount on a forum as we are Avalon family, if we were to be rude or harsh...just for the sake of not being boring, then new members would quickly jump ship and we would not have mutual respect for each other like we do. Many dont post for fear of being slammed.

Let me clarify:

I'm not suggesting everyone should be thorny or confrontational all the time. The forum couldnt work properly like that.

However...
    It is sometimes a welcome reprieve from the tedium and boredom that can occur as a result of discussing basically the same stuff all the time.....in fact, thats why outbursts occur 99.9% of the time here - tedium and boredom. It's nothing to do with black technology or evil aliens. Therefore, these so called outbursts are healthy and necessary, imho. There need to be some allowances for personality.

..and if your personality is prone to aggression or thorniness or sarcasm - like I believe Marcus has even admitted to being from time to time - it's important to also express your kind thoughts when they arise, to balance out your character...and I see Marcus do this quite frequently. There are members here who will never "rock the boat", respected members....but you almost will never see them say anything remotely warm or complimentary towards another member. To me, thats a bigger crime than occasional thorniness.

So yes, love love love all you wish....i'll even join in!...but for God's sake try to be interesting while youre doing it!
    If people can't go out on a limb and say things that upset people here then where?
    I love these threads because peoples passions and fire come out and I may not agree put I do love the dialog. And the fact that a thread may go off the rails at any time is something I love to see, even if I am just lurking and reading. It is when sometimes the best and worse in people come out, and both are beautiful if it said with some conviction.

The new members they have a choice I don't think coddling them is going to help anyone. They can get into the stream or wait. But let me say getting in when you must write something can be wonderful.

We as a human race need to stop putting other humans above us or worshiping them and all this up/down stuff. He is great, no he is a fraud. I believe him 100% or the opposite because during these times, guaranteed things/people/policies are going to be turned on it's head and some people are going to be acting like a deer in headlights.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 1st November 2016 at 19:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), DNA (16th May 2017), greybeard (1st November 2016), neutronstar (2nd November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

If ever this community wants to be taken seriously --then it has to be seen to examine, as far as is possible, what it projects as true.
    Opinions heart felt are just that.
    This is why debate, discussion, opposing views are vital.
    The freedom to air ones belief, disbelief, or facts found is paramount.

As said by other posters--respect for a persons point of view is paramount.

We are so conditioned that we have to personally look at how our perspectives are founded.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st November 2016 at 18:53.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), neutronstar (2nd November 2016), PurpleLama (1st November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016), Sueanne47 (6th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,323 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I'm wondering if anyone here has anything positive to say about anything or anyone at all!
    I noticed this quoted above by someone else thanks them!

On the forum hero and celebrity worship has being challenged over the last few months. On the whole I reckon this works for us but is going to have a wobble effect across the board. Changes can be awkward at the start but as greybeard says good will out.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), Daozen (1st November 2016), greybeard (1st November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Knowing that Bob Dean is ill, and that he's rather old, we regret not meeting him personally, and wish him all the best for his health.

All of our investigations in the field of alien interference started with his interviews. Bob lead us to project Camelot, and to many other steps after that, so we hold him dear, for his efforts and his compassionate attitude.

We thought we'd share with all of you a lecture dating back a few years (probably in the nineties), held in Leeds, UK. Here, like in many other occasions, his feelings show up gently, and that is what makes him feel authentic, in our point of view.

Also we appreciate that he's not trying to induce feelings of fear through constant scary prophecies, and he's pointing to a higher consciousness for Humanity, rather than sticking to the mere physical facts.

Alberto and Daniela
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 7th November 2016 at 12:56.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

7alon (8th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), BMJ (6th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), greybeard (6th November 2016), Hervé (6th November 2016), Longjohn (20th November 2016), Matthew (6th November 2016), RunningDeer (6th November 2016), seko (21st November 2016), Sequoia (6th November 2016), shadowstalker (6th November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016), Sueanne47 (6th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

My very first ufology/paranormal interview was by Kerri Cassidy and Bill Ryan of Project Camelot with the great Bob Dean in 2011, I nose-dived into the great "unknown" as I had just woken up and got curious…
    I owe so much to the above named for this interview for opening my eyes further, for expanding my consciousness and for the message of hope, and peace.
    My gratitude and respect. Always.
    Sincerely,

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

7alon (8th November 2016), Alberto e Daniela (7th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), BMJ (6th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), Matthew (8th November 2016), RunningDeer (7th November 2016), shadowstalker (6th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dolores Cannon wrote a little book called Jesus and the Essenes (PDF here), about her own experience regressing a client who (to their astonishment!) recalled being a young student -- with the young Jesus -- in an Essene community. It's well worth the read.
    Oh neat, thanks!

I consider myself a skeptic when it comes to anyone talking about kooky UFO stuff or channeling or being Napoleon in a past life. At the same time, I have met, been healed by, and been trained by entities that no one would believe if I talked about. Well, some might, but I have a thin skin and don't like to open myself up to naysayers. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.

Spellbound, I understand where you are coming from. My own approach is to never decide if any one person is telling the truth. I hold each as potentially telling the truth and potentially lying. Kind of a fuzzy logic approach. I've been very critical of some, such as Stephen Greer, but I am also sure that parts of his story are true. I just can't tell which parts.

There are certain past life experiences that are so common as to be almost cliche. Connections to Christ, for example, seem common. Who knows what is going on here? Maybe a bunch of people are simply superstitious or need to feel special. Or maybe we share experiences since we are all part of the whole. Or maybe in a reality of infinite timelines and dimensions, Christ 101 is simply a class that many choose to enroll in as they matriculate. Who knows?

Please also be careful (and I'm not saying you're doing this) that when we say "All religion is this" or "All religion is that" that we are actually not just referring to only that flavor of religion that we have been exposed to. Many people have a reaction to all religion based on their exposure to Abrahamic Monotheism, which is practiced by about 54% of the world. There is a whole lot more going on out there.

Yes, religion is used for control. Everyone knows that and it is no great revelation. That is a first-grade understanding of the subject. There is a lot more to it and if we dismiss it entirely, we cannot fully understand the human condition.

Food for thought- Be careful when looking down upon those locked in belief systems that you yourself are not locked in a belief system. As D.T. Suzuki taught us, the only way to gain new knowledge and understanding is to forget what you think you know. This is not only the Zen approach to knowledge, it is also the most scientific approach.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I apologize if I sound preachy, lecturing, or condescending. I don't mean to. Just making my points as best I can.

_()_
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (22nd November 2016), Ewan (24th November 2016), Matthew (22nd November 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Then we come back to that meta-test of psychic sensitivity reported on in McTaggart's book 'The Field'..... and find that fundamental unconscious (fulcrum/door) belief projects reality formation. (with odds of being incorrect at the billions to one, or more, range).

Thus the blind sheep tactic of the given ages.

How to harvest differential in a holographic space built out of information and intelligence as the fundamentals?
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st November 2016 at 16:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (22nd November 2016), PurpleLama (22nd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6