2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Bob Dean Authenticity

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm wondering if anyone here has anything positive to say about anything or anyone at all!
    Yes.

A lot what You All express blows me away. My knowledge base and outlook has exponentially widened because of it.

You All rock!

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2016 at 21:35.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), animovado (30th October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), Flash (31st October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), Justplain (31st October 2016), Matthew (1st November 2016), naochan (30th October 2016), Nasu (30th October 2016), neutronstar (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (2nd November 2016), sigma6 (11th November 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2016)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Lately, I have been pondering the past life phenomena. We may feel, sense we were a part of a past, or ancient life then later we may find ourselves wondering. If past, present and future can be one timeline ( example: a CD can for forward, backward or can be just played in present time) or parallel timelines, are we experiencing those lives OR are we in memory of it only?

I bring this up because of the Bob Dean being in Jesus life. MANY of us were walking with him back then. I know I was simply because I felt a comradery with the placement, ambiance of the time. I thought, well, maybe it was some other close placement. Then three different psychics from different times in my life spoke of it to me and my husband. Were they tapping into my mind, my own memory or wishful thinking? Or what? Makes everything fuzzy again when we ask those questions huh?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd November 2016)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Hi Mike,

Where's the love????!!!!!

Civility is paramount on a forum as we are Avalon family, if we were to be rude or harsh...just for the sake of not being boring, then new members would quickly jump ship and we would not have mutual respect for each other like we do. Many dont post for fear of being slammed.

Let me clarify:

I'm not suggesting everyone should be thorny or confrontational all the time. The forum couldnt work properly like that.

However...
    It is sometimes a welcome reprieve from the tedium and boredom that can occur as a result of discussing basically the same stuff all the time.....in fact, thats why outbursts occur 99.9% of the time here - tedium and boredom. It's nothing to do with black technology or evil aliens. Therefore, these so called outbursts are healthy and necessary, imho. There need to be some allowances for personality.

..and if your personality is prone to aggression or thorniness or sarcasm - like I believe Marcus has even admitted to being from time to time - it's important to also express your kind thoughts when they arise, to balance out your character...and I see Marcus do this quite frequently. There are members here who will never "rock the boat", respected members....but you almost will never see them say anything remotely warm or complimentary towards another member. To me, thats a bigger crime than occasional thorniness.

So yes, love love love all you wish....i'll even join in!...but for God's sake try to be interesting while youre doing it!
    Last edited by Mike; 30th October 2016 at 21:58.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), neutronstar (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Ultima Thule (31st October 2016)

8. Link to Post #85
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I Remember the title of this thread as "Bob Dean Authenticity".
    If I had known this thread was really titled "Is DNA an a$$hole" I would have started off with a gentler post.
    If you folks will review, before I was attacked I was completely on topic 100%, the only problem was I was not a Bob Dean cheerleader, I was giving my honest view on the topic which is "Bob Dean's Authenticity".
    Then Daozen attacked me personally. And rather than a mod showing up and stating "hey this is a personal attack, we need to keep this on topic", which was a fairly simple matter, instead the personal attacks were allowed and seemingly encouraged.
    Daozen was then seemingly emboldened by what he viewed as a green light.

Now here is a question. When someone is in opposition to Bill Ryan's views, does that then make the mods no longer apply the rules of the forum, and as such allow sanctioned hits on a individual by regular forum members?
    Apparently I didn't know questioning the Santa Claus like status of Bob Dean on this forum would get me this kind of treatment.

I think this is a serious question for the mods to talk about with Bill Ryan.
    If someone is in opposition to Bill Ryan's views, should that person still be protected by the forum's rules?
    I'm not kidding here.
    OK. I get it. You're edgy. We were told to let the matter drop. We made a final post on the subject, and we let it go. And then you bring up my name again. So now I'm going to say something else. I don't buy for one minute this "I'm a straight talker who tells it like it is." act. To me, you just come across like a swaggering bully. You walk around sneering and talking down to people, then when it gets difficult, you work yourself into a righteous rage to try and face them down.

You've cast yourself as the victim by telling everyone that I attacked you. Aren't you the one going after an 86 year old man, and making comments about his marriage? You didn't let up even when Bill told you he was ill. I tell you I'm stuck inside learning programming by way of explanation, and you immediately turn it round and use it against me. You've got no couth, you've got no restraint. And you don't comport yourself with any human respect.

Which brings me back to my original point. You don't even acknowledge that you're doing anything wrong, which means you have all the hallmarks of a narcissist, and a sociopath. You tick all the boxes in the sociopath book, minus the charm.

You promote frauds like William Thompkins, and by extension Wilcock. So are you really the "calls um like I sees um" beer drinkin' straight-talker you present yourself as?

It's about priorities. You want to prove you're a big shot? Go after Trump, Hillary, or the banks, or the pharmaceutical companies. I did. Go after one of the active frauds in the UFOlogy field, instead of someone that you know is infirm.

You already went into an apoplectic rage after my 2nd to last reply. I bit my tongue and let it go, but you didn't keep your mouth shut. You've already fired your best shots at me. So what now? Are you going to turn on the fake charm, or work yourself into another multiquote fury?

Americans, one of the reasons your economy is tanking, is that there are people like DNA in every company, which makes doing business with you guys a real pain. It's only 10-20 percent of the population, but its enough to really mess things up. No one likes being talked down to. Want to disagree with someone? Go ahead. But keep an edge of respect, otherwise society degenerates. I admit I've crossed the line sometimes, but I always try and keep to some rules.

I've been trolling bullies since I was five years old. When I see someone acting like that, I can't help but say something. DNA, you are acting like a schoolyard bully.

Mods, just let this go. Thanks.
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st October 2016 at 08:20.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

East Sun (6th November 2016), happyuk (31st October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote =Bill Ryan;

I'm wondering if anyone here has anything positive to say about anything or anyone at all!
    I revert back to my previous statement earlier in this thread about not everyone being able to get their point across in words alone. It's a skill to write. That is why I don't take all these statements all to serious. If we were talking this thread might not seem so negative.

I once wrote an email to by best friend, he fired back at me with another email that took me back, wondering what I said that was so bad. I called him up and all was good when things were said rather than read. What one person reads and interprets can be vastly different to another person.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

animovado (30th October 2016), greybeard (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (1st November 2016), Wind (1st November 2016)

12. Link to Post #87
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Hi Mike,

Where's the love????!!!!!

Civility is paramount on a forum as we are Avalon family, if we were to be rude or harsh...just for the sake of not being boring, then new members would quickly jump ship and we would not have mutual respect for each other like we do. Many dont post for fear of being slammed.

Let me clarify:

I'm not suggesting everyone should be thorny or confrontational all the time. The forum couldnt work properly like that.

However...
    It is sometimes a welcome reprieve from the tedium and boredom that can occur as a result of discussing basically the same stuff all the time.....in fact, thats why outbursts occur 99.9% of the time here - tedium and boredom. It's nothing to do with black technology or evil aliens. Therefore, these so called outbursts are healthy and necessary, imho. There need to be some allowances for personality.

..and if your personality is prone to aggression or thorniness or sarcasm - like I believe Marcus has even admitted to being from time to time - it's important to also express your kind thoughts when they arise, to balance out your character...and I see Marcus do this quite frequently. There are members here who will never "rock the boat", respected members....but you almost will never see them say anything remotely warm or complimentary towards another member. To me, thats a bigger crime than occasional thorniness.

So yes, love love love all you wish....i'll even join in!...but for God's sake try to be interesting while youre doing it!
    Well Mike Sueanne is interesting and so are you. Both of you in your different styles bring something to the forum.

People rarely read signature --I do and yours says it Mike.

My head says 'who cares?', but my heart whispers 'you do, stupid...'"

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

animovado (30th October 2016), Mike (30th October 2016), neutronstar (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016), Wind (1st November 2016)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Thanks Chris! I agree with that. And right back at you!

(Also, That was an impersonal "youre" in my last post. Just for the record, I wasn't singling out Suzanne.)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

greybeard (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), regnak (31st October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016)

16. Link to Post #89
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I'll try to give interesting *but honest* reading!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fill.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	34477

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

greybeard (30th October 2016), Mike (30th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), regnak (31st October 2016)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

From what little I "know" about Bob, he seems genuine.

Moreover those who interact with him say that they feel he is on the level, so many people cant all be that wrong. Whether he likes this fact or not, he's a celebrity for the alternative community, so as such he will no doubt attract criticism. As for his Jesus comment, I didn't hear that one, but trust that you did. I've said some crazy stuff in my time and worse is that I beleaved at least half of it!!

Point me at anyone you know or know of who has not said something silly, either in jest, bravado, or as an outright lie and I'll show you a black-project clone without any trace of humanity left... Anyway who is any of us to judge how others spent their previous lives, I don't know about you but for me those lives are old news, we have much to do now in this one..

He has my thumbs up for whatever it's worth... As I do for you all, warts and all...xxx.... N

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

7alon (30th October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), Cara (31st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th October 2016), regnak (31st October 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (30th October 2016), Sueanne47 (30th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

You are all pieces of a group that i am so proud to be a part of.We are together for a reason.I believe in and love that reason.Mike and chris,thanks again for helping to keep me level(where's dennis?).And my thanks to all of you,,blessings.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), regnak (31st October 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2016)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

I say that Bob Deane was one great interviews on Project Camelot . I will defend him because i actually belief him unlike Simon Parkes who never had any credibility my two cents.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Sometime later it was accepted by quite a few members that Simon had been put on a pedestal--he had been seen as an important whistle blower by the majority of the forum as far as I could tell.

Chris
    I agree. And I see the forum today, as not quite so willing to put people on pedestals, which I consider a wonderful development. We've had two or three guru wanna bes pass through our portals recently that were given short shrift by the members.
    Wow Sierra,

I thought it wasn't noticed by mass. They had very short forum lives .

DNA is right to point some inconsistencies but wrong about on people's emotional reflex .

Also, even I have believed coincidences in past, now I see that those coincidences were arranged by third party.

I have asked Kerry(Cassidy) to forward my question to BD which Bob Dean was asking bottle of Johnny Walker to respond that one but never received an answer even I was ready to pay a case of bottles. (some Bob Dean's friends know what the subject was . It is irrelevant now)
    I know we don't know what we don't know but difficult part is, we don't know how to talk(explain) on what you don't know.
    Last edited by Tangri; 31st October 2016 at 00:50.
    Love and Hope

25. Link to Post #94
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not even here defending Bob Dean the whistleblower. I liked some of his videos, especially that one about the 'third group' and his time in the unknown city. But that's not the main point. Worst case scenario, if they turn out to be false, so what? As Bill said, there are at least 249 bigger fish to fry before you even get to Bob.

I'm just saying we should hold ourselves to some sort of rules. Bob Dean the person -any person- deserves respect, regardless of whether you disagree with their testimony or not. Anyone can sit there talking tough behind a keyboard. Why go after someone's marriage? It's cowardly to bring up people's private lives. I don't like Cobra, but you don't see me outing where he lives, or anything like that.

I measure people by 1) How they interact with others 2) What they contribute to the reconstruction of Earth.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2016), Flash (31st October 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Bob Dean lost me when he said he was friends with Jesus in a past life. People say there's such a thing as UFO disease...making stuff up to keep people's attention over time. I love Bob Dean (he has a lot of charm)...I could probably sit and talk with him for hours...but when someone ultimately says they were friends with Jesus, I tune out.

Dave - Toronto
    ...I hear the comments, I have never considered it in this light, I did not know the origin story... very interesting... I will choose to withhold judgement, this deserves serious contemplation... Bob Dean seems to me to be more than just a mere "hoaxer"... and sociopath seems to strong a term... as I have met and lived with, and known a few... but I know of what you speak about the "ambiguity" of trying to "read" certain kinds of people...

re: the "jesus" thing... there is no question "something" did happen over 2000 years ago... but I wonder if anyone ever asks what it was? o.O?... that was so earth changing that it was marked in time for all eternity, by the major powers in the world at that time (hint, hint)... a "hoax"? that wouldn't quite explain it... but I might be inclined to agree, the majority of people don't have the true story right...

in the meantime... some spirited music from an era gone bye... look how much our views and attitudes change even in such a short span of decades ; D

Last edited by sigma6; 31st October 2016 at 01:22.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Matthew (1st November 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016)

29. Link to Post #96
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Check this list. Here's some objective, neutral evidence:

http://www.kickbully.com/identify.html

http://www.hrmorning.com/8-workplace...onality-types/
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st October 2016 at 04:26.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,825 times in 1,353 posts

Although I never met Bob Dean I feel compelled to speak on behalf of his apparent claim of a past life vis-a-vis "Jesus". I do not know if that is true or not nor do I think it is important to dwell upon it, because that is a personal thing, IMO.

Also, can someone "prove" that they were so-and-so whomever in a past life? If so, how would one "prove" it?

I'll use myself as an example (and it's perfectly okay with me if people roll their eyes or openly criticize me for talking about the specifics of some of my past lives). I don't care if people "believe" me or not. It's irrelevant.

For example, when I first discovered my incarnation as "Ramses the Second" (pronounced Rah-may-sees back then) even I was skeptical. However, after many memory retrieval sessions using two different forms of memory retrieval methods by two different people and video-recorded, I was able to piece together significant memories from that past life including dates, significant events, involvement with Ra, Ptah, etc. This was after working with another abductee who had contact with the same ET group in the 1600s in what is now Turkey.

I then began to research my lifetime as pharaoh in books and came upon Zechariah Sitchin's works and found two of the memories I had recovered were exactly translated by Sitchin! Also, the dates I remembered and my age at death, etc, were all accurate even though I never studied Egyptology.

But more importantly I discovered not only in my own extensive, personal past life work but also in working with over forty other abductees, that abductees are considered to be "chosen ones" by the ETs themselves and are followed from lifetime to lifetime and placed and used in high-level intelligence, government office, military, secret societies, and religions!

It is therefore entirely reasonable to me that Bob Dean's connection to "intelligence" and a past life involving "Jesus" may in fact be connected. I don't know if Bob Dean is an abductee or not and that is not the point.

The point is that ETs are manipulating the socio-political aspects of this planet directly and have been for thousands of years. And most people are understandably totally unaware of this because it is intentionally hidden.

Another thing I see is that so many people are just arm-chair philosophers who often casually judge people based upon their own biases and lack of knowledge or their beliefs. Beliefs are very powerful things!

Beliefs and belief systems (and disbelief systems) are a potent form of mind control and the ETs (under names like Ra, Ptah, Amen, etc) know that and use it to the max to manipulate people to cause endless war and chaos.

Can I prove to anyone that I was "Ramses the Second"? Absolutely not. And it's not important in itself. But it actually only matters because of what I was exposed to then and what I discovered that reveals the matrix and the "man behind the curtain".

My point here is that anyone can "prove" how the matrix is set up vis-a-vis Earth for themselves by working with abductees and going back through their previous lifetimes or abductions. Anyone can therefore expose the true history of Earth and all the lies we've been fed since time immemorial.

But most people prefer the comfort and self-satisfaction of armchair philosophising and judgment of "experiencers" or whistleblowers instead of actually rolling up their sleeves and dedicating themselves to doing some real hands-on research. Perhaps they may also feel "left out" or envious that they weren't "chosen". Well, let me tell you, being "chosen" is no picnic! It's pretty much hell! Being a whistleblower is no picnic either.

So thanks to Bob Dean for speaking his mind and sharing his experiences with everyone!

And thanks to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy for rolling up their sleeves and actually doing something to help whistleblowers and others get their information out in the public venue!

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st October 2016 at 05:47.

32. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

7alon (31st October 2016), Bill Ryan (31st October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), Bob (31st October 2016), Cara (31st October 2016), ceetee9 (1st November 2016), Daozen (31st October 2016), Flash (31st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), Hervé (31st October 2016), Longjohn (20th November 2016), mab777 (31st October 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), onawah (31st October 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Savannah (15th December 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (31st October 2016), sigma6 (11th November 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2016), Verdilac (1st November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Very well put Truman. It is becoming more and more apparent that really anything is possible and we are all on our own unique journey. I remember not so long ago I used to roll my eyes at a lot of stuff I now firmly believe. We are all using our own methods to cope and try and understand the universe we exist in, and unless we can find hard evidence that something is incorrect, we should definitely keep an open mind.

For a race so primitive that we are ruled by greed, we sure can be incredibly arrogant

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), ceetee9 (1st November 2016), Daozen (31st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), Longjohn (20th November 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), sigma6 (11th November 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016), sunwings (31st October 2016), TrumanCash (31st October 2016)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,825 times in 1,353 posts

To add to my post above:

It's not so important what we believe is true, but rather that we are indeed seeking truth.

Truth is like water and air--you try to grab it and then it's not there--an elusive butterfly that defies being captured and categorized and quantified and codified and boxed up in a square.

The more you know, the more you know how much more there is to know.

It's not easy. Although we "experiencers", if you will, have the luxury of remembering and knowing first hand, I understand how hard it must be for those who haven't.

The best you can do, IMO, is to read as many books as you can and watch as many videos as you can, etc. Eventually, you'll really start connecting dots.

Don't dwell so much on discrepancies, but rather look for repeated phenomena, similarities, patterns, symbols, you know.

If you really did want an experience for yourself I could direct you to the location--the exact location --of a deep underground military/Grays base. However, I would not wish that kind of unpleasantness on anyone, so I will remain silent on that. No one needs that kind of trouble. Besides, you have to cross private property to get there, fences, locked gates, no trespassing signs, etc. So it would be unlawful as well. Just saying.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st October 2016 at 08:19.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), ceetee9 (1st November 2016), Flash (1st November 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), greybeard (31st October 2016), mab777 (31st October 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Savannah (15th December 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (1st November 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2016), Verdilac (1st November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (21st November 2016)

37. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, TrumanCash, for putting so eloquently what I feel about each of us judging another's experiences. Armchair Philosophers IS a good way to put it! I have found it SO refreshing not to have to live within a box that some other human being has constructed. Thank you for being so open & free with your own experiences. You're right! The more we learn, the more we realize there is MUCH more to learn!

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

7alon (31st October 2016), Bill Ryan (31st October 2016), BMJ (31st October 2016), ceetee9 (1st November 2016), Daozen (31st October 2016), greybeard (31st October 2016), Nasu (1st November 2016), RunningDeer (31st October 2016), Shannon (31st October 2016), Sierra (1st November 2016), sigma6 (11th November 2016), Sueanne47 (31st October 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2016), TrumanCash (31st October 2016), Verdilac (1st November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast