+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God spoke

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default God spoke

As many of you might know I have experienced what I think is an NDE, during sleep I think I unexpectedly died for some time. I came to an earth like place that had a totally different vibration to it (much lighter in weight/gravity/density), there was utter peace in that reality, everything was known, everything was in full truth, everything was 100% according to my highest dream and inside of me there was an incredible emotional depth constantly present. It was so real, there was no doubt, no worries, no struggle, everything was perfect - just pure peace. In this place of peace God spoke to me. I asked God with my being/telephatically/emotionally "how can I get to such a wonderful place of peace like this, I would so much want to understand that". God responded: "Just love unconditionally". In this place of pure peace I met my soul mate, it was a love that was so rich, so deep and so unconditional. This was of course an incredibly happy moment and what happened next changed me forever. Just when I thought you could not feel a deeper love God suddenly spoke to us both: "And THIS is how much I love you". Then time and space froze, I could see myself from above as I was leaving my body. First the spirit of me and my soul mate became one, meaning that all of the separation that had existed between the two of us in the more physical place of peace, suddenly did not exist anymore, we experienced how it is to love someone so much that you become entirely as one and then as we had become one spirit, we went into something so profound, something so utterly mind blowing, something so fantastic that words really cannot describe it! What basically happened was that the limitations on our experience of full love at that point as one spirit, were entirely removed into infinite love! It was overwhelming, so beautiful, so miraculous and so heavenly that it cannot be described. Technically I don't know exactly what happened, but I think it's possible that similar to the way me and my soul mate fused into one in spirit, next we and God fused into one in spirit and as we did we got to experience full access to infinite love!

Having experienced something like this and be able to bring that memory to this earth, is of course something I am extremely grateful for having experienced!

God, spirit, unconditional love, highest dream, full truth, beauty, peace, emotional depth, miracle... the list goes on with extremely positive heart warming things that exist in an alternative reality very similar to this one. I think what is important is the spiritual nature of creation, that the spirit of God/all-that-is in creation loves you this much! I think it is also important that we open to the possibility that love and truth those scale hand in hand up to infinity and that from this perspective we can collectively embark forward on our journey towards truth in spirit and just love unconditionally to get to these dimensions that I can promise you want more than anything whether you are aware of it or not, whether you admit it or not. When love, peace and truth scale hand in hand, it also means we might have a greater chance of for instance going to the stars, discovering free energy etc. if we first discover love and peace on earth. This in turn can give us the level of truth that we need in order to get the level of access required to achieve all of the amazing things we dream about, because it becomes possible at that level of truth.

All of the stuff that sums to what does not become peace on earth, that is to some degree very distracting. As truth seekers I find it is especially important to also try to seek truth beyond that and on the more spiritual and emotional level.

It is trillions of times more amazing than the way I just described it.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th October 2016 at 19:31.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th October 2016), bennycog (30th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), greybeard (29th October 2016), Justplain (30th October 2016), mojo (29th October 2016), NancyV (29th October 2016), neutronstar (29th October 2016), Orph (29th October 2016), Rich (29th October 2016), Sojourner (29th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2016), Ultima Thule (30th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Re: God spoke

Everyone of us does this at night. We call it dreaming, but what dreams are is just our higher self going off and experiencing other realities while our body sleeps. Our true self never does. So you can say we die every night, but in reality there is no such thing as death. We just switch data streams.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), greybeard (29th October 2016), Holly Lindin (29th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Each to their dreams--Where would we be without the dream?
    Thats what makes us human.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th October 2016), lastlegs (30th October 2016), neutronstar (29th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, WhiteLove, for sharing your experience with us. It IS too wonderful to imagine Total Unconditional Love; but I DO believe that is the key!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

greybeard (29th October 2016), mojo (29th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,433 times in 5,646 posts

Thank you for stepping out and sharing. My friend passed away this summer. What amazing person he was. He was pronounced dead from a head on collision about ten years ago. He woke up in the morg with a toe tag on. He told me that story last year before another reckless driver took his life this summer. It seemed crazy in my mind that it would take two car collisions to kill him. He was changed from the first one though and appreciated life more...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), NancyV (29th October 2016), neutronstar (29th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Jon Peniel in 'the children of the law of one' claims that unselfish love is the key to enlightenment, becoming one with the universal spirit. Jesus' one commandment was love your neighbours and love God. Whitelove, your dream demonstrates this truth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

what a truly wonderful experience for you whitelove. I'm sure this was meant to happen for you and I'm sure you know that too 😉 . Love is all we ever need,it doesn't have to be any more complicated than that. I am currently reading the 'conversations with God' trilogy and every time I'm drawn to pick it up I can feel the love coming from the book..if that makes sense 😊 xxx

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), Lifebringer (30th October 2016), meat suit (30th October 2016), WhiteLove (30th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

This guy's experience from devil worship to finding God and his protection is so heartwarming.
    This is real proof there is a God & the devil :

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

mojo (30th October 2016), Rich (31st October 2016), Sojourner (30th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread