+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New "Cyclic Cross of Hendaye" discovered

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default New "Cyclic Cross of Hendaye" discovered

Here is an example of a great benefit of social media. My friend in Europe Lara Lamberti read my work on the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. This in part inspired her to visit Hendaye where she took many photos that she gave me to include in my videos and books. Many people have written about the Cyclic Cross of Hendaye including Jay Weidner who kind of really defined what the Cyclic Cross is.

During Lara's visit she had a grand piece of luck. While waiting for the chapel adjacent to the Cross to open Lara went for coffee and chatted up the locals about the cross. Lo and behold one of these people told her of another almost identical cross nearby that no one had noted before. This new cross was in the town of Sare (Sara) France only about 15km from Hendaye proper.

Lara traveled to Sare and got pictures of the "new cross" and it indeed was very similar in form and motif to the original. Amazingly Sare itself is one of the real centers of the Basque culture and includes ancient caves that include carvings of Bears made from the formations in the cave. A very impressive list of people have visited Sare over the years.

I am currently producing a documentary about this new discovery so please stay tuned. I will post it here. Meanwhile here is a short video showing both the "New" cross and original Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. Thank you social media for my friend Lara Lamberti who discovered this new cross thus lending a great deal of new information leading us to the true function and form of the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. Also thank you to Jay Weidner for telling us about Hendaye. My results matched Jays using a totally different technique to lead one to the truth.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

betoobig (30th October 2016), Bill Ryan (29th October 2016), Billy (25th November 2016), Caren (30th October 2016), earthadvocate (30th October 2016), ElfeMya (30th October 2016), enigma3 (29th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), Hervé (30th October 2016), kirolak (30th October 2016), leavesoftrees (30th October 2016), Mercedes (30th October 2016), Midnight Rambler (30th October 2016), nephalim (30th October 2016), Sequoia (30th October 2016), Sophocles (30th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Default Re: New "Cyclic Cross of Hendaye" discovered

I came to know of the Hendaye cross by reading Fulcanelli. The book by Jay Weidner is a fascinating read. Nice find Cartomancer.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

betoobig (30th October 2016), Cartomancer (29th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), Mercedes (30th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks. Lara found it though! I will try to post some of the pictures she took here but I think the files are too big. She also went to what should be known of as the "Rosslyn Chapel" of France the Abbadia Estate. This is the estate and family chapel of Antoine d'Abbadie whose family may have had true knowledge of the Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. The d'Abbadie family are a very impressive group of people who included a governor of French Arcadia, Louisiana, and court managers of the French Royal Palace of St. Germain en Laye. Their name descends from the lay Abbot scholars of Charlemagne himself. Antoine d'Abbadie is a famous Ethiopian explorer and geographer that followed James Bruce's footsteps to Ethiopia. Antoine was actually Irish and Basque and was a tireless proponant of the Basque culture thus leading us to the amazing relation to Sare. I also found some very bizarre connections to Ronda Spain and still another similar cross and plaza with the same imagery. I found that Orson Welles the actor and director was aware of this!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

betoobig (30th October 2016), Caren (30th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), kirolak (30th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Here is an example of a great benefit of social media. My friend in Europe Lara Lamberti read my work on the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. This in part inspired her to visit Hendaye where she took many photos that she gave me to include in my videos and books. Many people have written about the Cyclic Cross of Hendaye including Jay Weidner who kind of really defined what the Cyclic Cross is.
    Jay Weidner's book, The mystery of the great cross of Hendaye was co-authored by Vincent Bridges, and he should be acknowledged for this. Vincent Bridges did a lot of research in alchemy particularly the work of Edward Kelley and John Dee. His lectures can be found on Youtube. Sadly Vincent passed away last year. Though he is gone, he should not be forgotten

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), Mercedes (30th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Attachment 34471

Attachment 34472

Attachment 34473

Yes of course did not mean to forget Vincent Bridges. Thanks for pointing that out.

Here is a pic of the original cross, the new cross, and the tetragrammeton from St. Vincent's Chapel where the original cross is located. The original cross led me to Ronda Spain where there is another cross with a very similar history to the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. It is included in the Palacio of a man that was once Viceroy to both Peru and Mexico. Palacio de Salvatierra also includes what are termed Incan atlantes or pillars in its portico. The small plaza in front of Palacio de Salvatierra includes all the same imagery seen on the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye.

A few doors away from this palacio is Palacio de Monctezuma once owned by descendants of the original Aztec King of Mexico who were later made Spanish nobility. Later in the United States we see Pierre L'Enfant designing the interior of St. Paul's Chapel in New York City with a very similar motif to what we see at St. Vincent's and the Abbadia Chapel. All include the tetragrammeton.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 30th October 2016 at 10:47.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th October 2016), leavesoftrees (31st October 2016), Mercedes (30th October 2016), nephalim (30th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread