+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "People of Earth" a new TBS Series satirizing the abduction phenomenon

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: "People of Earth" a new TBS Series satirizing the abduction phenomenon

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Helene West and a big welcome to you.
    The only thing in the vid I really was concerned about was the 'Never mind we will rule them all soon' If you add that subtle little line into the non-awake consciousness it could be a leader to 'False-Flag-Alien-Invasion'. We know the PTW and their occulted ways of doing things, they have to always sneaky say what they are up too 0.o

Was the vid also supporting a split in agender of the reptilians. the one in the craft seemed on a different mission to the reporters two-faced-reptilian-boss! no pun intended

I don't ever see any TV and or Film as harmless any-more, even comedies. All for those who have the right focusing eyes see so much in what I used to think as 'just plain entertainment'
    Thanks Sunnyside - I agree with you, there's very little that is not tainted with political agenda. I occasionally watch MTV and Vice - the racial and gender propaganda is creepy and santimonious, the propagandists are holier than thou. They have to be pretty confident that parents don't care what their young folk watch. But I digress, sorry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Default Re: "People of Earth" a new TBS Series satirizing the abduction phenomenon

I would venture to say that all TV "programs" carry subliminal messages.
    Comedy, in its refined form, also carries wisdom with the potential to expand one's mind and perceptions.
    I watched this show. It felt pretty empty, although I thought the acting was good. I don't really know how this may affect other people. Seems most people know of someone who has had some interaction/encounter with a non physical entity.

I noted the hierarchy of the scene with the three alien beings in the space ship: the reptilian/grey working together and then, lower down the rung (as they were teasing him), the white Nordic chap.
    '
    I don't really see how this series contributes in a positive way to our culture. I was entertained, but like most things I watch (which is why I don't have a TV) I am left feeling flat. There are no nutrients, so to speak.

I have never had direct experiences with/of reptilian beings, and so I have no conclusive evidence to believe they exist. They do incite fear in people, however. Over many years, I have listened to and read a lot of literature/channellings on this subject from Icke to Sitchin, Marciniak, Bob Dean (to name a but a few).
    But is it possible?
    Yes...all things are possible on this cosmic stage.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member helencrump's Avatar
    Thanks

I think folks misunderstood my point. I'm not promoting the show as a good thing. Or made for the benefit of man kind. My very first post on PA was about this show when I first heard about it 2 months or so ago. When I first saw the trailer, I thought it was total disinfo. All I'm saying now, that this is something far different than I first suspected. Yes, I knew about the Kissinger connection. I'm sure he was privy to a whole hell of a lot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helencrump For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2016), Maunagarjana (18th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Kissinger did you say?!!!.. Well, That explains EVERYTHING. Kissinger was part of the Eisenhower's 'study group' regarding UFO's. See this video from a 1985 MUFON conference, featuring Bill Cooper, for the full low-down on this aspect. He is first mentioned at about 43:30... but the whole thing is Well Worth the watch (about 1.5 hrs long). this is the only 'full' video which hasn't been altered 'significantly', although the picture is reversed, and has a blue tint. There are other videos of the same subject (where the picture is not tinted, and has the 'real' orientation), but in every one I've viewed, significant portions are missing, or the audio has been erased at critical points. I first viewed this video back in 2011, before it had been altered, so it disturbs me to find every currently existing video is so drastically 'dumbed down'. Even this one has been slightly edited (missing portions of interchanges Bill has with members of the audience)

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I don't see this show being disclosure in any way for the sheep people. For us that bathes in this subject seriously every day, I just think that the few drips in truths that the show offers is a wink for us to have a good laugh and that is what it is in reality.

I think it's refreshing for a change and I loved every episode until now. We should learn to just sit back, relax and most importantly have a good laugh while watching this. It is entertaining.

Not every ET show / movie has to be serious and disclosure like we would like it to be because it never will be until anything is "official" if you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, just enjoy!!

P.S. The Grey Alien is just pissing funny. His head looks like a giant pair of hairy balls!! Lolll!!!
    Last edited by CaptnNemo; 26th November 2016 at 10:32.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th November 2016), sunpaw (26th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I watch the show. I watch TV series, and personally I got: they are more 'to the point' than most documentaries or so called 'educational stuff'.

Besides: TV shows are (still) mainly for entertainment.
    I actually have no scenario how 'disclosure' could actually 'work' - and 'preparing' (through/with a relaxed state of mind - aka watching TV shows) through TV might actually work better than official announcements. People don't really believe politicians anyway, so its rather likely the public would dismiss it as sort of 'stunt'.

However, TV series then, besides entertainment also might trickle 'what if'... Which is likely, since people like to be prepared.
    And there is no actual protocol how disclosure has to be, no 'by the book'.
    So it can also be: we already told you (so), is it our fault you didn't get it (?)

The first episode was a bit strange to watch, however I think it got better from there.
    And I also think people can relate: changes in behavior, being hurt and having no explanation, or not able to 'reason': its aliens. Which 1) gets 'the idea' in the head, 2) and while feeling better, its still crazy enough to not share with others (yet).
    After the 1st episode the characters also have 'normal moments' - the better to relate again.

And the 'disguise' is: pretty, in power, in command - no ugly, loser types in underpaid jobs. So having resentment already in place - its easy to adapt to the idea they (prettier, more successful, better paid people) are not even human.
    And the dreamy socially awkward tall white - 'mildly crazy, socially awkward'-labels are also already in place. So its easier to getting to the idea some people 'we' interact with, or notice: its aliens. And they are just grateful to be asked: how are you.

While its entertainment it raises the question if there is more behind it. Of course some is over the top - but frequently there are 'alien related news' in MSM, so maybe there is a chance people make a connection: oh, these guys.
    spoiler :
    ...the pretty CEO, the mean assistant, the tech challenged grey, the socially awkward tall white. And didn't the reptilian help the kid with the toys? And yeah, unfortunate (and shouldn't have laughed) when the reptilian got ran over, and caused grief. And who wished dealing with grief was that 'simple' - again relating...

So for me, for a comedy I am not sure the psychological effect is just coincidence.

However, I enjoy the show

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a link to a Youtube channel with season 1 episodes 1-6. You might need to click on settings and turn off annotations at the beginning and after every commercial break.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHG...tHxpHJQLs28qPg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

lunaflare (29th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a link to season 1 episode 7 for those of you who watched episodes 1-6 while they were still up. You might need to click on settings and turn off annotations at the beginning and after every commercial break.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2