Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That drama is as old as the hills. Here's another example of it:
    Here we see Dudley Do-Right (Trump in the present drama) rescuing damsel in distress Nell Fenwick (Lady Liberty) from their arch-enemy Snidely Whiplash (Hillary Clinton). Nell is seen thanking Dudley's trusty steed, "Horse" (the white-hats in this counter-coup).

This drama leads to Americans enthusiastically accepting the next new world order, with our role in that order negotiated on our behalf by master negotiator Donald Trump, after we have gone through the trials and tribulations of economic collapse and political turmoil.
    Paul, I think people need to grow up from the cartoon movie drama addiction. The whole point about a silent counter-coup is that it de-dramatizes things, but it cannot be so silent that no one notices it taking place. The people that most need to take notice are the ones staging the original coup.

This whole business is actually as exciting as a plumber coming to unblock your drain. When the work is done all that happens is that you can use the toilet again – a necessary comfort, but one that says nothing about what you do with the rest of your life. Similarly, what happens after this government cleanup is entirely open; meaning that the messy business of normal interaction between states can resume. No more New World Orders in capital letters; maybe we can get back to talking about a ‘global village’ – how dated is that expression? Remember the Internet superhighway? What has grown up all around us in the meantime is more than any single superhighway, a whole network of roads and tiny lanes.

What is being overturned is the top-down model of politics in favour of a grassroots model. See this post. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1110158 The intelligence community white hats are grassroots individuals serving their base, the dead wood that has got to go is dead because it draws its strength from above and is totally ungrounded. Between the two there is likely a substantial number who need to decide whether they can switch allegiances and survive. What this means is that honest behaviour is rewarded instead of corruption, taking us up in a virtuous spiral. So there is a lot of work to be done minimizing the damage. ‘Master negotiator Donald Trump’ will be a useful tool in that process, but only a tool, as he will be acting under the guidance of faithful servants of the grassroots. The presidential role will be defanged, something that needs to happen around the world. Many European leaders have already been defanged by other means.

But this future will not be material for comic fiction or tabloid journalism; hopefully it will be far too ordinary and boring for that. Which is not to say life will be ordinary and boring; it will be exciting in all the ways that to date have been stifled: free energy, smartening up, spiritual growth, cosmic visitation....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (3rd November 2016), bluestflame (3rd November 2016), Flash (3rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

just so it's out there
    Quote Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" book series. He is also one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for five U.S. administrations.
    his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik

will trust the intentions of the " whitehats" when the chemtrails and electro inferference stops
    stop
    Last edited by bluestflame; 3rd November 2016 at 08:30.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Joel Skousen thinks the game is to bait the Russians into a first strike.
    Joel Skousen has been warning us of a Russian nuclear strike for decades ... and selling fall-out shelters and retreats for decades.

I read his work more closely back when I was a right-wing Republican Bush-loving Islam-hating neocon, 10 or 15 years ago. I no longer find his work of much interest.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

greybeard (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I can't believe you were that brainwashed 15 years ago .... Bush loving??? (pulling your leg)

Joel Skousen has been warning us of a Russian nuclear strike for decades ... and selling fall-out shelters and retreats for decades.

I read his work more closely back when I was a right-wing Republican Bush-loving Islam-hating neocon, 10 or 15 years ago. I no longer find his work of much interest.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The thing is at my age Ive heard this kind of talk so many times Im immune to it.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I can't believe you were that brainwashed 15 years ago .... Bush loving??? (pulling your leg)
    No - not pulling your leg .

I should have taken a picture of the bumper stickers on my car, before I removed them all.

The entire backend of my car was covered with Bush campaign stickers, for the 2000 and 2004 elections.

I was also a major supporter (providing image hosting and such) for a long running series of threads on FreeRepublic.com that posted daily photo-op pictures of George W. Bush, called "A Day in the Life of President Bush" (one new thread each day).

I was "invited" (as in "don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out") to leave FreeRepublic.com in 2007, when I posted something that doubted the official "19 Arab hijackers with box cutters pulled off 9/11" scenario.

Little did I know, back in the 1970's, when I was active in the National Organization for Women (including being on the board of the Atlanta chapter of NOW) that one of the arch nemeses of such liberal feminists, South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond, would become one of my heroes, and still be a Senator, 30 or more years later, when I was a right wing conservative.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (3rd November 2016), Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Jean-Marie (3rd November 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Seems like more disinfo!!! the neocons playing us yet again...

Is this soft coup the real deal? :

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

TargeT (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Paul, I think people need to grow up from the cartoon movie drama addiction. The whole point about a silent counter-coup is that it de-dramatizes things, but it cannot be so silent that no one notices it taking place. The people that most need to take notice are the ones staging the original coup.

This whole business is actually as exciting as a plumber coming to unblock your drain. When the work is done all that happens is that you can use the toilet again – a necessary comfort, but one that says nothing about what you do with the rest of your life. Similarly, what happens after this government cleanup is entirely open; meaning that the messy business of normal interaction between states can resume. No more New World Orders in capital letters ...

What is being overturned is the top-down model of politics in favour of a grassroots model. See this post. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1110158 The intelligence community white hats are grassroots individuals serving their base, the dead wood that has got to go is dead because it draws its strength from above and is totally ungrounded. ...
    The real issue is not the drama, left vs right and such ... I agree.

But I would not agree that the real point is that we should just put aside the false drama and join with the white hats in building a better world, with no more New World Order. That strikes me as wishful thinking.

Rather we need to understand what's really going on, beneath the drama.

I would assert that the drama, this and many similar such dramas, are part of yet another restructuring of the political, religious, monetary and economic institutions of our civilization. Let us look deep into that restructuring and the powers, forces and entities involved.

This is not, I assert, a legitimate grassroots effort. Rather the drama, in its various forms, is part of how the grassroots are swept up into larger dynamics, far out of their control or awareness, and likely not in their best interests.

Without adequate awareness, sustained effective action is not possible. With adequate awareness, opportunities for effective action might become visible.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Basho (4th November 2016), Flash (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I entirely agree with you (mostly that now NY policeman are going through their own pedophilia scandal, suddenly!!). So the Clinton side still think they can win, otherwise they would not push that one. And they may win and make a clean up afterwards.

What I do reserve my opinion for however is that numerous insiders have told us they were late in establishing their NWO. Things did not work as they wish all along, so they are late it seems. In that case, maybe that there is us, becoming less and less credulous, and there might be real white hat as well working behind the curtains. If it is the case, the job is then to push their result as far as possible in time so that a majority wakes up in the meantime, while keeping showing how the world truly works and what are the solutions (in my case, it took from 2007 to 2013 to come back from the shock with quite a few aftershocks, and I was aware of many things since childhood, imagine the majority of the population, awakening is slooooowwww).

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

This whole business is actually as exciting as a plumber coming to unblock your drain. When the work is done all that happens is that you can use the toilet again – a necessary comfort, but one that says nothing about what you do with the rest of your life. Similarly, what happens after this government cleanup is entirely open; meaning that the messy business of normal interaction between states can resume. No more New World Orders in capital letters ...

What is being overturned is the top-down model of politics in favour of a grassroots model. See this post. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1110158 The intelligence community white hats are grassroots individuals serving their base, the dead wood that has got to go is dead because it draws its strength from above and is totally ungrounded. ...
    The real issue is not the drama, left vs right and such ... I agree.

But I would not agree that the real point is that we should just put aside the false drama and join with the white hats in building a better world, with no more New World Order. That strikes me as wishful thinking.

Rather we need to understand what's really going on, beneath the drama.

I would assert that the drama, this and many similar such dramas, are part of yet another restructuring of the political, religious, monetary and economic institutions of our civilization. Let us look deep into that restructuring and the powers, forces and entities involved.

This is not, I assert, a legitimate grassroots effort. Rather the drama, in its various forms, is part of how the grassroots are swept up into larger dynamics, far out of their control or awareness, and likely not in their best interests.

Without adequate awareness, sustained effective action is not possible. With adequate awareness, opportunities for effective action might become visible.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I entirely agree with you (mostly that now NY policeman are going through their own pedophilia scandal, suddenly!!). So the Clinton side still think they can win, otherwise they would not push that one. And they may win and make a clean up afterwards.

What I do reserve my opinion for however is that numerous insiders have told us they were late in establishing their NWO. Things did not work as they wish all along, so they are late it seems. In that case, maybe that there is us, becoming less and less credulous, and there might be real white hat as well working behind the curtains. If it is the case, the job is then to push their result as far as possible in time so that a majority wakes up in the meantime, while keeping showing how the world truly works and what are the solutions (in my case, it took from 2007 to 2013 to come back from the shock with quite a few aftershocks, and I was aware of many things since childhood, imagine the majority of the population, awakening is slooooowwww).
    "They" are late - yes - if by "they" you mean the power brokers of the American Empire, such as those in the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate. "They" are late, and "they" are, in my estimation, going down.

I have no idea if the elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet, those who are also behind BRICS, the debt-money system, central banks and the BIS, the Vatican, and other manifestations of their will, are behind or not. I'm still groping around trying to figure out who they are and what they are up to. I have no basis for judging how well they might be holding to any schedule, if even they have such.

The term "New World Order" (NWO) also has multiple meanings, depending on whose world order you're referring to. The NWO of the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate appears to be blowing up and going down. The NWO of the elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet appears to me (what little I can make out of it) to be alive and well and continuing to adapt.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd November 2016 at 21:07.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

East Sun (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Seems like more disinfo!!! the neocons playing us yet again...
    He says in that video that "they are playing us ... on both sides" ... but he doesn't say who "they" are .

It might not be the neocons that are playing both sides. It might be the neocons on one side, and the "white hats" on the other side.

Furthermore, it might be that both sides are earnestly participating (including earnestly lying at times <grin>), for their side. Like a good football match (or last nights final game of the World (aka US) Series baseball playoff), both sides are usually earnestly participating for their side.

Only from the vantage point of some other level can one see that we're being played. The visible players seldom have that vantage point.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd November 2016 at 21:16.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Sueanne47 (3rd November 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

This was just posted to Wikileaks: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417

Wikileaks stuff often becomes the subject of MSM discussions. They are pushing.

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Daily Bell has a good article on Steve Pieczenik's announcement, two days ago now, of a counter-coup. The Bell reminds us that the military and intelligence agencies are not to be trusted (not even those claiming to be "white hats" within them), and that this announcement could well be just them appearing on the "right side" of a conflict that will bring down the Bush/Clinton/Neocon Crime Syndicate, and lead to a new world order intended by the Banksters and their masters, with greater public support, without the Bush/Clinton/Neocon interests.

You can find this Daily Bell article at Countering Hillary’s Coup With a Counter Coup – or Not?.

I agree with the Bell's comments on this, and find them consistent with, from a different and interesting perspective, my views.

25. Link to Post #74
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Steven Ben-Nun (bypass the prophecy part) about the soft coup again, also Nato threatens Putin in a struggle for NWO dominance :

26. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another sign that Hillary has been thrown under the bus by the planet's elite - the stock market closed down today for the 7th day in a row.
    Another day, another down day.

The S&P 500 is now down eight days, and one of the favorite mechanisms for controlling the S&P 500, the VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) is rising sharply, from 13 to 22 over the same period, exposing a key mechanism used to control the S&P 500 from a single leveraged point instead of having to buy (or sell) the 500 individual stocks in the S&P 500 index.

Zerohedge has details of todays results at VIXplosion Slams Stocks To Longest Losing Streak Since Lehman.

A variety of other stock market indicators are all setting up for a down draft (which I would correlate with an increased likelihood of a Trump victory.)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (3rd November 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hadn't followed Ken, over at http://redefininggod.com, for a couple of days, but I see just now that he's following right along the same path as I've been taking above, or better said, I''m following along his path.
    Just one difference ... Ken has recently shifted to expecting Trump to win the election, both the popular vote and the Electoral College, leaving Hillary to contest it.
    Well, today Ken shifted to the other foot, and is now guessing that Trump wins the popular vote, but Clinton steals the Electoral College. See "Prescript - 3" that he added today to his post Globalist Agenda Watch 2016: Update 23 – Why the globalists will announce Trump as the winner of the election (Ken is notorious for his confusingly ordered updates, postscripts and prescripts.)

Here's a summary of the steps in Ken's latest scenario, in his own words:

=========
    The scenario would go down like this…
    1. On the night of the election, Trump will decisively win the popular vote, but narrowly lose the electoral vote. This will result in Hillary initially being announced as the winner.
    2. Very soon after the election results are announced, and possibly even before election day, the phony intelligence agency / Pentagon “counter-coup” will leak clear, unimpeachable evidence that Hillary’s people shaved votes in one or more key state(s) that she supposedly won. The total electoral votes of the “stolen state(s)” will have been enough to sway the outcome of the electoral vote. Thus, it will be shown that Hillary stole the election.
    3. This will supercharge the post-election conflict between the Democrats and the Republicans.
    4. The public perception will be that Trump was the clear and legitimate winner of the election. “He decisively won the popular vote,” they will say, “and he would have won the electoral vote if Hillary hadn’t pulled her dirty tricks.”
    5. As for the conflict and its end, the Democrats will argue that the evidence of their election fraud was fabricated by the Russians…
    So when will Hillary, Obama, Biden, and other top Democrats be arrested, you ask?

Probably sometime after the government shutdown on December 10. The “counter-coup” might arrest them right after the shutdown in order to “save the nation from disintegration,” but they might also wait till early January to let the food stamp riots create more drama and justification before they make their move.
    =========

Ken's above scenario is the same as my currently predicted scenario (which is not good news for Ken's forecasting accuracy, given how few of my forecasts turn out that way <grin>.)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Bob (4th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Specifically about the evil empire being destroyed, Paul, are you thinking of the American post JFK government or do you mean the entire BIS and European white old men empire?
    Further thoughts on your question:
    The elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet are not, in my estimation, either consistently globalist nor nationalist nor anarchist in the political policies they support.

It's rather like the major policies on illegal drugs. The ruling powers favor drug business that they control (or that controls them, as the case be), and are opposed to competition drug business. The War on Drugs in the US is not against all illegal drugs, far from it. It's just against competition in the drug business.

Similarly regarding globalist vs nationalist vs anarchist political policies. The elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet favor the strong nation states that they control, favor globalist policies that they control, and favor anarchy otherwise (which provides nice markets for their weapons sales.)

The globalist "New World Order" which US neocons such as George H. W. Bush spoke of (he was US President from 1989 to 1993) is not the new world order that the elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet seek to impose.

For a while, the elite bastards favored the American neocon Evil Empire led by people like Bush, as it furthered the goals and plans of the elite bastards, and now, apparently, the elite bastards are destroying the American neocon Evil Empire, for the same reasons.

At first they (the elite bastards) were in favor of it, before (now) they opposed it (the American Evil Empire.)

We are heading into a "multi-polar" world power structure ... in which all the major nations "cooperate" on the issues that matter most to the world's elite, such as the use of central banking, issuing debt-money (which might have a golden gilding to it, for appearances sake), with national policies favorable to multi-national corporations and with policies otherwise favorable to the elite bastards of the world.

Increased individual freedom comes from the bottom up, through our increased and shared awareness. Such has little to do with political populism, which is just another way to package and gain acceptance for the projects of the world's elite bastards.
    More thoughts on gold and debt-money:
    Now the elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet seem to be moving their most important power base from the New York - Washington axis, to China. Jim Willie (whom I read closely) frequently mentions that gold is moving to China, and other economic and monetary matters are increasingly being settled in China's favor, because China is the new major power on the planet. I disagree with Jim Willie in a subtle way. I think that it's the elite bastards at the pinnacle of power on this planet who are choosing to move their gold and wealth and largest power base to China.

I also disagree with Jim WIllie on the matter of a gold backed currency. He expects that the world will return to a real gold backed currency. I seriously doubt that. Debt-money systems (which I don't think Jim fully appreciates) are a far too useful monetary system for the elite. The elite will ensure that never again does humanity have a genuine gold and silver currency, and they will keep the gold (most of which is not needed industrially) out of the hands of people, or even nations, except in token amounts that don't threaten the world's central banking debt-money monetary system.

The elite Banksters lend money into existence, to individuals, corporations and nations, or don't lend, and that way keep humanity in a form of debt slavery. Any US President, any nation in the world, any other individual, corporation or government that would seriously challenge the debt-money monopoly of the Banksters, is targeted for destruction, with extreme prejudice.
    ... sorry ... a bit of a rambling post that touches on a couple of only partially related issues .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 05:09.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Basho (4th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), norman (4th November 2016), PathWalker (5th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Very good ramble, and it almost makes me proud of my question.

Oh, and I agree with all of it.

Only leaves one question, and I'm not even expecting you to answer it. Is there a new paradigm being born, as in "Handbook for a new Paradigm" by (or via) George Green ?

It kind of makes going on living pointless if there isn't.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are heading into a "multi-polar" world power structure ... in which all the major nations "cooperate" on the issues that matter most to the world's elite, such as the use of central banking, issuing debt-money (which might have a golden gilding to it, for appearances sake), with national policies favorable to multi-national corporations and with policies otherwise favorable to the elite bastards of the world.
    For a nice example of how Trump (and Alex Jones) are packaging this cooperating multi-polar world power structure as a victory for individual freedom, see the video in turiya's post at Transition into Trump - Americanism - Not Globalism - Will Be Our Credo!. It's just a 3 minute video clip, which lays out the marketing pitch quite succinctly.

The policies of both the half dozen powerful nations and the one or two hundred less powerful nations are controlled by elite bastards, who behind closed doors control the lending policies of the global (BIS) and central (national) banks which then control the policies of nations by deciding when or when not to lend money into existence. This is all a complex and subtle system that seeks to make us all clueless compliant debt slaves.

"Americanism" (or the other variants of nationalism that are on the rise recently) is no more a well spring of human liberty than was George H. W. Bush's "New World Order" or the exceptionalism of the (Evil) American Empire. Trump and Alex Jones are but tools of the elite bastards at the pinnacle of world power, constructing the next new world order, as are Bush, Clinton, and the major television and newspaper news media.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (4th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

If Trump doesn't Bulldoze the Fed and print American national money, his Credo isn't going to last past the January sales.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast