+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Clinton Pedophilia Ring

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Clinton Pedophilia Ring

There is still tons of info coming out on this and it's getting sicker by the day.

Some of you may remember a leak of David Brock's conversation with his "Correct the Record" lackeys after one of the presidential debates, where he was complaining that they were going to have to do lots of damage control online to clean up Hillary's mess. He told somebody to order pizza from Comet Pizza.

Here's a promotional video on YouTube for Comet Ping Pong Pizza:

Seems pretty kid friendly right? At the end he says "This is DC for Teens where we spend our time so you can have a good time." You guys already know where this is going and it's not good.

Here are some images the owner, James Alefantis, posted to his Instagram account (all since deleted; these are archived copies):

http://archive.is/9FN8n A toddler taped to a table.
    http://archive.is/jXWrG A meat locker with comments like "Just rinse it off when you're done."
    http://archive.is/8xQIo The now-infamous satanist friend of the Clintons, Marina Abramovic.
    http://archive.is/mKH6M Pizza with a graphic sexual depiction on it (warning).
    http://archive.is/8Bq8e A personal letter from Hillary freaking Clinton herself
    https://archive.is/FMLbx Pizza graphic placed over a child's face.

Again this is the owner of Comet Pizza posting these pictures of his own free will to his Instagram account. You can find many more images that he posted online here, laid out by a Reddit user. This is more than just creepy when you put it into context.

Moving on to the Podesta connection to all of this, check the Podesta emails from Wikileaks, which discuss Comet Ping Pong Pizza:

https://search.wikileaks.org/?query=...levant#results

As one example, Alefantis emailed this to John Podesta:

Quote > John,
    >
    > Hello. Some young lawyer type friends of mine are hosting an Obama
    > Fundraiser at Comet Ping Pong on Thursday Night and then watching the
    > debate. Should be about 150 people and they are raising between 25
    > and 35 thousand dollars. Would you be willing to stop by around 8
    > o'clock or so and make a little speech. They (and I) would be
    > thrilled to have you of course. I understand if you are not available.
    >
    > Also, I saw that you are reading at Politics & Prose soon. What can
    > we do afterward? Would you like to have a dinner at my places?!?
    >
    > Big or small. What do you think?
    >
    > See you soon.
    >
    > Yours, James Alefantis
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14395

This is the same John Podesta of recent "spirit cooking" fame of course, engaging in satanic rituals with Marina Abramovic, who as shown above is also connected to James Alefantis in some way.

Now check this out:

Another man was also sketched by authorities in this particular case, and guess who it looks like?

A larger infographic with all this here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwo8nYwVEAAkVTY.jpg

Looks a lot like Anthony Weiner to me. Former husband of Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's closest aid. You know, the guy currently under investigation by the NYPD, who was found with 650,000 of Hillary's emails on his laptop computer, allegedly along with a lot of very disturbing pictures and videos related to Jeffrey Epstein's lolita express.

And with that we come back, full circle to Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire pedophile (he trafficked kids for sex by other wealthy people) that Bill Clinton visited 20-30 times.

The picture that all of this paints is that our leaders in Washington DC, apparently centered around the DNC, Hillary Clinton and her closest aids and advisors (no doubt including people like George Soros as well), are literally all a bunch of satanic pedophiles who not only abduct and rape children, but likely torture and murder them as well. Aleister Crowley spoke of "spirit cooking" as boiling children alive so that their tortured souls would be "cooked," and these sick people no doubt get off on stuff like this.

Alex Jones has been breaking down in tears on his show in recent weeks when approaching this topic because he says he's had people in law enforcement, Secret Service, FBI, all telling him how sick these people really are, and they kind of things they have discovered evidence for.

This is all coming out into public domain because it is so monstrous that the FBI or NYPD just cannot act without the American people, and the whole world, realizing just how bad these people are and what level of evil we are dealing with. They use this stuff to blackmail people. They take pictures and videos of this stuff and actually use it to make people do their bidding, blackmailing them with it. Dennis Hastert was taken down on molestation charges and Wikileaks shows that he's still hanging out with Podesta.

This stuff needs to be front page news all over the world but unless we make people aware of this, the MSM isn't going to do it, and nothing will ever get done about it. From what many people online are saying they are getting leaked from NYPD, the above is just the tip of the iceberg. Doug Hagmann has actual pictures from Weiner's laptop that were given to him by someone in the NYPD, and he showed a censored version (with tape over parts of it) on the Alex Jones show recently. Hagmann is an investigator under the law so he's allowed to have it, but for anyone else it's obviously a crime. This is the kind of stuff following Hillary around and yet we're told by James Comey that she's done nothing wrong?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 8th November 2016 at 07:19.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Got a question for any tech types on the leaked Wikipedia emails.

I've not come across this info yet. Is it possible to tell if these emails are fake or edited? Is there any level of confidence that the emails are exactly what they purport to be?

We all know that anyone can become a target on the flimsiest of excuses and more than enough evidence can be manufactured to convict an innocent person. But the overwhelming amount of information and evidence on HC cannot all be faked, especially by the very people that want her in office. That's just a bit contradictory but it's what many seem to believe.

They believe this even taking into consideration that many political bigwigs want Snowden and Assange assassinated for uncovering their mostly dirty secrets.

Thanks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Hervé (8th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

On the authenticity of these emails:

Quote DKIM Verification
    4 November 2016

Domain Keys Identified Mail, or DKIM, is a highly regarded email security system that can be used to independently authenticate the contents and sender of an email that uses it.

DKIM was developed and is widely deployed as an email server anti-spam mechanism, including on Gmail.com and HillaryClinton.com. DKIM-enabled mail servers cryptographically sign the emails they relay so that the recipients’ mail servers can authenticate them. DKIM has the beneficial side-effect of causing messages to become "cryptographically non-repudiable"; that is, after the email has been sent, the sender cannot credibly repudiate the message and say that it is a forgery. A DKIM mail server creates a cryptographically strong proof attesting to the authenticity of the email, which it adds to each of the headers of each email it sends. This cryptographic proof can then be tested by anyone who obtains a copy of the email.

In the Podesta email archive, many of the politically significant emails use DKIM authentication, including several contentious emails which some politicians have attempted to repudiate. These mails are, in fact, signed by HillaryClinton.com’s email provider, Google. This authentication is on top of the journalistic validations of the email archive already carried out by WikiLeaks.

For example, an email that DNC Chair Donna Brazile falsely claimed to be "doctored by Russian sources" is in fact validated. Similarly validated is the email referencing a future appointment of Tim Kaine as Vice-President of the United States, which Mr Kaine publicly attempted to allege was fake. Both these emails have been secondarily validated by Google as being sent, with the content exactly as published by WikiLeaks.

You can see on our pages a notice when an email has additional validation through DKIM. What does this mean? It means that the content of the email has been independently verified to be authentic in its entirety and this verification process can be performed by anyone. Most DKIM- authenticated emails are essentially indisputable.

You can see the DKIM signatures on emails that have them by clicking on the "view source" tab and looking at the email’s headers for "DKIM-Signature:", for example:

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LMXa7c2eNKxvY4PrcbVDYCrY8kI1NpfrYq0D1CP9cM0=; b=cGVf2qJhuzMfD3qsH8q9pABcHFE3ll1t/sw8jT3fNJ.....==

Technical note:

Due to the complexities of modern email systems, and the fragility of cryptographic signatures, any formatting or character change to a message or many of its headers, no matter how small, will prevent a message from being validated. As a result, while the proof conveyed by a valid signature is strong (the message is authentic), the failure of the validation process has little meaning. It definitely does not mean the email is invalid, it just has not been positively validated in this way. The reasons vary by message. Many email systems routinely modify mail after it has been sent and before it is delivered, doing such things as adding footers, legal notices and updating certain mail headers or the message’s content encoding. These include thousands of messages from Google Groups and other mailing lists, as well as Google Calendar reminders, and many mails that have been forwarded through one or more systems, including mini mail servers on portable devices, before arriving in Mr Podesta’s Gmail inbox. Some of these types of message do validate, but large numbers of them do not. It is easy to independently verify, using other email collections such as your own inbox, that these types of emails are frequent. Emails with any of the headers "X-Google-Loop", "Resent-From", "List-Id", or "Sender" are disproportionately represented in this group. Keys also change over time or multiple keys may be active at one time due to mail server or DNS (mis)configuration. In some cases, non-validating messages can be made to validate by attempting to guess the suspected formatting or forwarding modifications to the headers or body and reversing them.

For more information, see http://www.dkim.org/ and https://blog.returnpath.com/how-to-e...ain-english-2/
    https://www.wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Here is the video i posted on the other thread: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LDV5FB_9DoM

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

7alon (10th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (8th November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (8th November 2016), seleka (13th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Save these pictures and videos people. Reddit, 4chan, Wikileaks and Twitter have all already been DDoS'ed over this stuff in the last day or so and it's just a matter of time until images and videos start going down, especially from YouTube and Google.

8. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

If you want this to spread, turn it into Infographics/memes that people can pass on easily... An incriminating picture, plus enough text to let people google the facts on their own. There's too much info for most readers to digest right now. It also could be written up as a Medium blog post. A slideshow would do fine. Presentation is key... you could lead with the pic of the toddler taped onto the table, and show how he's connected to Podesta and the Clintons. There's not much writing to do, just a lot of copypasting. Unless this information is ordered and arranged for mass consumption, it'll remain a minor storm on Reddit.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

7alon (8th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (8th November 2016), seleka (13th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,793 times in 8,388 posts

Public inertia is going to make this painfully slow to get anywhere.

So far, all of this news means nothing to them.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

seleka (13th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Related article....

David Icke - Why Hundreds of Thousands Of Children Go Missing Every Year

By David on 8 November 2016 GMT

Why Hundreds of Thousands Of Children Go Missing Every Year - David Icke
    Published on 8 Nov 2016
    World Tour Tickets - http://www.TheWorldWideWakeUp.com 2016/17
    Why Hundreds of Thousands Of Children Go Missing Every Year - David Icke

===================================================
    ===================================================

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Jon Rappoport - 'Clinton Campaign
    Manager's Brother Tony Podesta, Collects Images Of Naked Teens'

By David on 8 November 2016 GMT

Published on 8 Nov 2016
    Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th November 2016 at 13:02.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th November 2016), Chuck_M (13th November 2016), norman (9th November 2016), seleka (13th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I believe one course of action would be to test various favorite outfits and residences of the suspected for human residues like blood. I have been on this case (on other places on the net) since i found out about it and am trying as best as I can to spread the word, but people are like, this is too much I don't want to talk about this. WTF? No one wants to talk about it but unless it is brought to the open it is like saying those kids don't matter. It gets down to not where you stand politically, but how perverted is too perverted and what are you going to do about it? I mean the royals are in on it, the vatican. I hope they rescued so many children before dropping this and I pray that God is holding the ohter ones tightly with him after they left this horrible place. I feel like Alex Jones about this, I am so disgusted but I refuse to shut up about it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

avid (12th November 2016), Cara (13th November 2016), ulli (13th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Here is the video i posted on the other thread: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LDV5FB_9DoM
    This one kept at me for days in my mind. I do not understand how this is happening and still people are acting like everythings is peachy keen. Many of the people on my facebook friends list are attending the protests that are planned in the coming days. They are still posting about how the electoral college should be demolished. They are still under the spell and it is hard to take. I am glad for a place like this to be. I am rapidly losing hope that this will be dealt with however. The sheep are too mesmerized and owned.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Hervé (14th December 2016), Matthew (13th November 2016), ulli (13th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not really familiar with Dr. Steve, but recently took a quick look at his YouTube videos
    on this subject and immediately got turned off when he had kind things to say about Kissinger.

More and more evidence seems to make clear that there is a very strong possibility
    that the Clintons, Podesta are not only pedophiles, but involved with human trafficking.
    And that the Clinton Foundation's donors/contributions cannot be overlooked in that regard.

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

As I recall from checking the podlesta emails, all were authenticated as to source (WikiLeaks) by google or another server as received.

Given the problem these emails are causing for Podestas, Hillary, Obama -- I would suggest that if any of them wanted to claim that the emails were in any way edited that they could do that. However, there would be many verifying copies of those emails in the system. Suppose Podesta were to claim that his emails were altered and then some other group of hackers came forward with the same emails showing that they weren't.
    Podesta hasn't answered any of the questions swirling around his emails - nor even attempted to explain them.

Recently was reading an article trying desperately to suggest that what Podesta's had was "fine art."
    Everyone should see the paintings for themselves. And more than is seen in the videos below.

John Podesta had a picture in his office, as I recall it, of cannibalism.
    https://redice.tv/news/art-depicting...ampaign-office

Tony Podesta's home and paintings were frequently photographed, but seemingly rarely questioned as to what they portrayed.
    Many of the sites have links to those photos which includes a statue of a headless body connected to Jeffrey Dahmer.
    This one covers much of it -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHQObjFyJzM
    Last edited by Curious77; 14th December 2016 at 04:37.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), Hervé (14th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Probably 20 years or more ago, internet friends brought Franklin case to my attention -- Gosch case.
    And it was difficult to handle - it took me a long while to be able to get all the way into the MKULTRA/Monarch case.
    Thinking back on it now, I was protecting myself and very sorry that I didn't move faster to understand all of this more quickly.
    800,000 missing children in US alone every year.

One of the shocks of the Johnny Gosch case was when Noreen Gosch was told by one of the policeman that "the local police had been ordered to stand down at the time of her son's kidnapping." From there, Noreen understood that she would have
    to investigate the case herself. Much later, she comes to know that her husband was involved in arranging the kidnapping.

Many of these cases are directly connected to CIA/MKULTRA, specifically the Monarch program, but those records were ordered destroyed by former Dir. Richard Helms. Despite what is suggested, most of these programs never end.

Cathy O'Brien also relates that she was being abused by her father and then turned over to the CIA. Seems to be a profitable pattern for fathers and agency.
    Torture and sexual abuse -- as part of the MKULTRA program -- produces multiple personalities. Many do not know that these new personalities can be programmed to carry out assignments such as homosexual prostitution, drug running, espionage/spying. It is also suggested that photographic memories can be programmed into these new personalities. The primary individual has no idea that these other personalities exist which allows them to go about normally each day -- totally unaware. At about age 30, the mind begins to try to unite itself which is a dangerous time for these victims -- sometimes they are murdered.

What I want to add here is that this violence torture, sexual abuse is nothing new in our world's history --
    Remember the Inquisition.
    Remember 2,000 years of the Vatican's pedophile priests sexually abusing children.
    Remember our own government's genocide against 44 million natives on this continent and out-islands.
    Remember our own government's kidnapping of native children and putting them into "church schools" run for our government by the Catholic and the Mormon churches. Those kidnappings were to ensure that the next generations of native children would have no memory of their own languages, no memory of their own culture, their parents, their friends and relatives.
    Within those church schools native children were abused in every way possible -- beaten, hung, tortured, sexually abused.

It is also important in protecting children to know that studies show that our sexual abusers of children and male and that they are heterosexual males. Heterosexual males are 100X more likely to sexually abuse a child than a homosexual.
    Last edited by Curious77; 14th December 2016 at 04:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), bennycog (14th December 2016), Hervé (14th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Certainly support Danney Williams' search for the truth -- he has a right to know.
    But imagine had he actually gone forward to kill himself because of depression over rejection
    by Bill Clinton -- only to understand today that he was probably better off separated from Bill
    and Hillary. Perhaps he might gain some financial assistance from the Clintons, but contact
    with them would seem to be unadvisable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4