Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default The anti-white cultural Marxist dictatorship in Sweden

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: The anti-white cultural Marxist dictatorship in Sweden

Athena, i had no single idea what that video is about at all, if I did not know that Sverige was in Sweden (which I did not by the way). So I did not know if this video was worth listening.

It would be nice Athena is you could only post at a minimum the descriptive accompanying the video on youtube, it would definitely be helpful so that we know which video we prefer to listen to amongst the hundreds of them proposed to us on a daily basis.

thanks

Here the brief sypnosis on youtube:

Quote Sweden is sliding to a third world nation with massive muslim immigraition pushed by the joo. By the way the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeld you see in the beginning has joo roots.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ioneo (2nd November 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Athena, i had no single idea what that video is about at all, if I did not know that Sverige was in Sweden (which I did not by the way). So I did not know if this video was worth listening.

It would be nice Athena is you could only post at a minimum the descriptive accompanying the video on youtube, it would definitely be helpful so that we know which video we prefer to listen to amongst the hundreds of them proposed to us on a daily basis.

thanks

Quote Sweden is sliding to a third world nation with massive muslim immigraition pushed by the joo. By the way the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeld you see in the beginning has joo roots.

You should have an "idea" of what this video is about. Weren't you the one that questioned me and said that Marxism has nothing to do with the downfall of Sweden??

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

No, I did not. And NO I SHOULD NOT. How do you want me to know when going trhough multiple threads, and working from my computer through it all as well?

You clearly have 2 thanks for this video. TWO.

Doesn't this tells you that nobody knew and that your readership was about nil?

For God sake, I am just gently asking you for the benefit of all the members and of the readers who are not members. Why this rudeness (not the first time) instead of seeing that I was genuinely and nicely asking for the good of all of us, including you?

Parece que tienes demasciado tiempo perdida sin nadie cerca en Patagonia. Te olvide la civilitud necessaria a dentro una pequeña communidad como Avalon.

Quote Posted by Althena (here)

thanks

You should have an "idea" of what this video is about. Weren't you the one that questioned me and said that Marxism has nothing to do with the downfall of Sweden??

6. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No, I did not. And NO I SHOULD NOT. How do you want me to know when going trhough multiple threads, and working from my computer through it all as well?

You clearly have 2 thanks for this video. TWO.

Doesn't this tells you that nobody knew and that your readership was about nil?

For God sake, I am just gently asking you for the benefit of all the members and of the readers who are not members. Why this rudeness (not the first time) instead of seeing that I was genuinely and nicely asking for the good of all of us, including you?

Parece que tienes demasciado tiempo perdida sin nadie cerca en Patagonia. Te olvide la civilitud necessaria a dentro una pequeña communidad como Avalon.

Quote Posted by Althena (here)

thanks

If you think I'm too rude for your liking then don't bother with my threads.

This is you questioning me in a previous thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Jihadi-rehab

And my Spanish is not that great but I think I understand your insult.

P.S. What IS rude, is writing and insulting in Spanish. If you have something to say or debate, keep it in English please so other Avalonians can appreciate your civility and manners.

Thanks

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Parece que tienes demasciado tiempo perdida sin nadie cerca en Patagonia. Te olvide la civilitud necessaria a dentro una pequeña communidad como Avalon

"It seems that you have too much time lost in Patagonia without anybody around. You forgot the civility needed within a small community like Avalon" Living in Argentina, I assumed you spoke Spanish.

You first answer to me just for asking you to put a bit of meat when publishing videos (namely, describe it to a minimal) was truly rude. No needs to accuse me of the same- this seems rather manipulative (a very well known manipulation technic).

I will go where I want on Avalon, will answer to other posters on anyone's thread, but definitely will not bother with you.

8. Link to Post #7
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Parece que tienes demasciado tiempo perdida sin nadie cerca en Patagonia. Te olvide la civilitud necessaria a dentro una pequeña communidad como Avalon

"It seems that you have too much time lost in Patagonia without anybody around. You forgot the civility needed within a small community like Avalon" Living in Argentina, I assumed you spoke Spanish.

You first answer to me just for asking you to put a bit of meat when publishing videos (namely, describe it to a minimal) was truly rude. No needs to accuse me of the same- this seems rather manipulative (a very well known manipulation technic).

I will go where I want on Avalon, will answer to other posters on anyone's thread, but definitely will not bother with you.
    When you ASS U ME you make an ass of u and me and don't change the subject.

You said "what has marxism to do with this??? Sweden have never been marxist! Social democrat at the most." https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Jihadi-rehab

And with this video and info I'm just trying to enlighten you, don't be sore for being wrong, be sore at being a sore loser.

Also, I don't ASSUME that you speak French just because you live in Montreal.

+ Reply to Thread