+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Churchill Ordered UFO Cover Up in Fear of Religious Incredulity

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,301 times in 3,448 posts

Default Churchill Ordered UFO Cover Up in Fear of Religious Incredulity

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:03.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (3rd November 2016), Baby Steps (3rd November 2016), Ewan (3rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), greybeard (3rd November 2016), guido (3rd November 2016), Hervé (3rd November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Lifebringer (3rd November 2016), mpennery (3rd November 2016), Sequoia (3rd November 2016), shijo (3rd November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016), Woody (3rd November 2016), yelik (3rd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,740 times in 2,220 posts

Default Re: Churchill Ordered UFO Cover Up in Fear of Religious Incredulity

I wonder what damage his decision has done to humanity as a whole. 😖

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Nasu (3rd November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016), Woody (3rd November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

All the armchair generals of blood thirst and piracy, fearing the loss of a controlled religious mindset.
    Hmmm.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), sunwings (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016), Woody (3rd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,219 times in 8,667 posts

I think in this day and age most people believe there are UFO's

I posted some time back that I believe I saw two UFO's in the dark of night--classic description saucer shape with lights --they were over a football game--then they moved away--at first I rationalized this--two helicopters perhaps--no noise though.

Next day in the paper there was a report of one hovering over a farm for some time--about 80 miles away.
    Now whether the were "ours" or alien who knows.

I have never equated "aliens" as being more or less "spiritual" than us.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd November 2016 at 11:42.
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), guido (3rd November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), lastlegs (3rd November 2016), Nasu (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016), Woody (3rd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

Ironic, considering the damage religion has caused on this planet

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,301 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 18:03.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2016), greybeard (3rd November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Religion divides and is the "main cause" of war throughout history.
    People seem to want to have something to belong to--then take sides, the other is the enemy.
    If your not on my side you are against me.
    Chris

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting..it's so filthy dirty but makes perfect sense, what can anyone expect from a despicable communist rothschild agent in cohoots with stalin, he was but a cowardly weasel hailed as a "hero" by the masses, parroted for future generations in tweaked and twisted history books of to the rockefeller clan.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (3rd November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,718 times in 3,383 posts

Thanks for posting Omniverse 

Quote I wonder what damage his decision has done to humanity as a whole. 😖

Viking
    Viking
    I think that might have been the one time in our history to have not told of UFO's
    Humanity was very fragile after that WAR. I think it would have scattered us all to the winds.

But here is a bit about Churchill and where his allegiances might have laid.
    Remember though org's and religions change over time, what might have started out as good intentioned, nearly always becomes corrupted around you.
    So to add his name to this or that might not have been the this or that of his intentions.

Quote It is a relatively little know fact that one of Britain’s most celebrated, though far from uncontroversial, statesmen, Winston Churchill, was a Druid. In the first decade of the twentieth century the still relatively obscure Churchill dabbled with a number of esoteric organisations most notably the Freemasons and his initiation into Druidic rites appears to have been an outgrowth of this.
    Churchill was born in 1874 and his father, Randolph Henry Spencer Churchill, had been a Freemason and this may well have provided Winston with his first introduction to the fraternity. However Winston Churchill did not actually join the Masons until after his father’s death in 1895. Although there are different accounts of exactly when and where Churchill became a Mason it seems that he was initiated into the Entered Apprentice degree in 1901 in Studholme Lodge (no. 1591) in London. Churchill subsequently advanced through the Fellow Craft degree and was raised to a Master Mason in March 1902 in Rosemary Lodge (no. 2851). Another version has him being initiated into a lodge in South Africa in 1903. Churchill remained a Mason until 1912.
    As well as conflicting accounts of his initiation into Freemasonry there is also some confusion over Churchill’s Druidic initiation, more specifically which of the several Druidic orders did he join.
    A photograph in Stuart Piggot’s book The Druids shows a young Churchill flanked by a number of men, some wearing druid robes and others in ordinary suits. According to the inscription this photograph shows Churchill’s initiation into the Albion Lodge of the Ancient Order of Druids in August 1908 at Blenheim, his family home.
    Sauce:http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/obscure2/druid.html

Quote I have never equated "aliens" as being more or less "spiritual" than us.

Chris
    Just saying here Chris, not saying you are religious, just using your grammatical sentence style:

I myself have never equated “Religions” as being “Spiritual” it is us the humans.
    Religions stared as a good guide to aide our civilizing growth maybe, just a guide, maybe as scripted by Good intentioned Aliens. (I don't think this was the whole case though)
    But they have now been picked through and edited for control and greed by us and or negative Aliens.
    In my view religions are 100% corrupt, dogma control tools now.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), greybeard (3rd November 2016), KiwiElf (3rd November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), viking (3rd November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Sunny-side-up my grammatical style is not very articulate these days.
    Dyslexic and age perhaps.

Yes I agree that sometimes things are started with good intentions--and then----.

Also things can be taken out of context--now is now--then was then.
    Im not fond of knocking--I think Churchill did as best he could and was the right man for job at that time.
    No one is perfect.

Chris

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), guido (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I think TPTB are afraid to admit they are not in control of the alien situation.

The UFO's flit around at tremendous speeds, turn on a dime, disappear, change shapes, pull energy off the sun, shoot out of volcanoes and from underwater, levitate humans and animals on beams of light...

All these things are beyond our science and beyond our power to control. This is very unsettling to bulldog mentalities that must at least appear to be in total control at all times.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

7alon (3rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2016), wondering (3rd November 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    Interesting..it's so filthy dirty but makes perfect sense, what can anyone expect from a despicable communist rothschild agent in cohoots with stalin, he was but a cowardly weasel hailed as a "hero" by the masses, parroted for future generations in tweaked and twisted history books of to the rockefeller clan.
    hmm the "cowardly weasel" helped a great deal in defeating Nazis,whatever else he was he was no coward,Britain un like the rest of Europe did not capitulate and was not invaded,so credit wheres its due eh? Im aware of his ruthless streak and the military disasters he instigated in the first world war,and all the other crap too,however this thread is about ufos and suppression so i wont go on.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), greybeard (3rd November 2016), Omni (3rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2016), wondering (3rd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread