+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How CNN fakes news reports: must see

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: (Cr)isis Actors Exposed & NY Times reported this as 'fact' MSM complicit in False Flag Propaganda?

Here's the latest pathetically bad actor...with an intellect of a paper cup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXKFmOvLL0A&app=desktop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2016), Lifebringer (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (7th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: How CNN fakes news reports: must see

Yes very very extraordinary Bill. And if i may, its been awhile since my last post. Any who, Let me introduce a CNN Academy Award Winner in Mr. Gene Putz Rosen. Gene is famous for his great acting in Sandy Hook Connecticut Shool Shooting. A Real Putz if i may. What a 🌟. Give this a whirl Avies.
    Lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=9QUOiagVbmQ
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Akasha (13th November 2016), Bill Ryan (12th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (7th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Journalist: US-Linked Organization's Support for Syrian Civilians Sheer Lie

TEHRAN (FNA)- A Syrian journalist proved via release of several images of a Syrian child that the US-linked White Helmet Humanitarian Organization's claims of saving civilians in the war-hit country are mere lies.

Abbas Jom'eh released three images of a little girl that had been allegedly rescued by members of the White Helmet Organization in three different locations, disclosing the organization's lies about rescuing civilians in Syria.

In his tweeter page, the Syrian journalist placed three images form the girl that was rescued by the White Helmet's agents in different places.

"Actors in the White Helmet rescue one girl in three different places! Can't they play their role any better on this stage?" Abbas Jom'eh asked.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (13th November 2016), Atlas (10th April 2017), Bill Ryan (12th November 2016), bluestflame (12th November 2016), BMJ (12th November 2016), Cara (13th November 2016), muxfolder (13th November 2016), Olaf (11th April 2017), TargeT (12th November 2016), transiten (12th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Journalist: US-Linked Organization's Support for Syrian Civilians Sheer Lie

TEHRAN (FNA)- A Syrian journalist proved via release of several images of a Syrian child that the US-linked White Helmet Humanitarian Organization's claims of saving civilians in the war-hit country are mere lies.

Abbas Jom'eh released three images of a little girl that had been allegedly rescued by members of the White Helmet Organization in three different locations, disclosing the organization's lies about rescuing civilians in Syria.

In his tweeter page, the Syrian journalist placed three images form the girl that was rescued by the White Helmet's agents in different places.

"Actors in the White Helmet rescue one girl in three different places! Can't they play their role any better on this stage?" Abbas Jom'eh asked.
    Wow. They didn't even bother to change her clothes! I suppose it's much more cheaper to take a lot of pictures with different actors and variations. And only one take is needed.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Atlas (10th April 2017), Chester (13th November 2016), Hervé (13th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

ABC News Busted For Staging A Crime-Scene Shot

By David on 13 November 2016 GMT Useless Media

‘An ABC News correspondent Linsey Davis was caught staging a crime-scene shot.
    A woman in Woodruff, SC was allegedly held captive by a registered sex offender
    locked up like an animal in a metal cage. I remember reading about this horrific
    crime, wondering how anyone endures such a thing. The below is a link to the
    actual story, and it is one that will horrify you.’

http://investmentwatchblog.com/abc-n...me-scene-shot/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Akasha (13th November 2016), Atlas (10th April 2017), blackdog (14th November 2016), Chester (13th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Wow. They didn't even bother to change her clothes!
    Same clothes, same shoes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Olaf (11th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Er... it's the same same scene. White van door open. Crumpled cycle between van and body. What point are you trying to make? That the girl was used in two completely different shots? Because she is clearly in the same place at the same time and it's just two frames from the same video.

I admit it looks too well framed to be anything other than a music video - which it is by the way!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (10th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I admit it looks too well framed to be anything other than a music video - which it is by the way!
    I thought these were two different scenes but you're right, it's the exact same scene from a music video.

White Helmets faking rescue:

Abdulhadi Kamil explains how he became a paid actor within the white helmets:

Last edited by Atlas; 10th April 2017 at 14:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2