+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Edgar Mitchell's emails in the Wikileaks Podesta tranche IS DISCLOSURE

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Edgar Mitchell's emails in the Wikileaks Podesta tranche IS DISCLOSURE

I searched the other threads on this topic and cant find any that address this matter in this way.

The Wikileaks Podesta tranche of emails, when the Edgar Mitchell emails are read in detail, actually IS DISCLOSURE. Here are the related emails from the October 8th release:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

From Wikileaks documents of the last correspondances between Edgar Mitchell (who recently passed away) and John Podesta, Edgar, or his associates, asserted in these emails the following:

a) there are two schools of extra-terrestrial intelligences (ETIs)
    1) 'celestial' eti's that are from our physical universe, and these are aggressive and warlike
    2) 'contiguous universe' eti's who are from adjacent universes who are peace loving and follow universal (God's) law

b) the celestial eti's are restrained by the contiguous eti's (i think this is in relation to Earth)

c) the contiguous eti's are offering Earth's people zero point energy (Quantrek, Mitchell's company that researchs zero point energy was apparently in touch with these eti's on zpe) as long as we sign on to an space peace treaty that is harmonious with universal law. Earth has to also live in peace and ban space weapons. If Earth doesnt sign on, we are in for space wars with factions of the celestial eti's.

d) a Earth human treaty banning weapons in space is of key importance

e) Mr. Mitchell wanted to speak with Podesta, then Obama, about the importance to force disclosure to inform the public about the dire need for peace because how it affects our future relations with space faring civilizations, and that we get protection and zero point energy if we agree.

It is implied in these emails, the world's major governments know about the situation in space relations but appear to be unable to make the common sense decision to sign on to the space peace treaty. Perhaps this is because the Earth's governments and militaries are already infiltrated and corrupted by these celestial eti bad guys, as evidenced by the way the black ops military treat sasquatch and joint military/alien human abductions.

I believe that Mr. Mitchell's wish for public disclosure on the ETI topic has been accomplished because of the Wikileaks publication, if we catch it. I hope we have.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Andre (5th November 2016), Andynko (5th November 2016), avid (5th November 2016), Baby Steps (5th November 2016), Basho (5th November 2016), betoobig (5th November 2016), Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), ceetee9 (5th November 2016), conk (8th November 2016), Deega (5th November 2016), Desire (7th November 2016), dynamo (6th November 2016), enigma3 (5th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (5th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th November 2016), ghostrider (8th November 2016), kirolak (5th November 2016), KiwiElf (5th November 2016), lucidity (5th November 2016), Magnus (9th November 2016), NancyV (5th November 2016), naochan (7th November 2016), ponda (5th November 2016), Sean (5th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016), sunwings (8th November 2016), TargeT (7th November 2016), TODD & NORA (5th November 2016), Xanth (5th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Edgar Mitchell's emails in the Wikileaks Podesta tranche IS DISCLOSURE

Hi Justplain,

yes.. it _is_ disclosure... you're absolutely correct.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in this topic
    from members of this website... Maybe the topic needs
    more dedicated threads like this one.

Wikileaks Podesta Emails #19
    Contain emails about discussing a strategy for alien/ufo disclosure.
    The space war -- which apparently is 'heating up'
    Area 51 documents disclosure
    The existence of zero point energy.
    Vatican knowledge of ETs.

My sources have been these news links:

https://www.rt.com/viral/362272-pode...liens-vatican/

https://www.rt.com/viral/363575-pode...-obama-aliens/

Thanks for posting the link to the WikiLeaks releases.

The line which catches my eye most, in the email you link to, is this one:

Quote We work with specific ETI from a contiguous universe.
    They are nonviolent and in complete obedience to God.
    What's this ? God disclosure ?
    Last edited by lucidity; 5th November 2016 at 03:23.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

avid (5th November 2016), Baby Steps (5th November 2016), betoobig (5th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (5th November 2016), Justplain (5th November 2016), kirolak (5th November 2016), KiwiElf (5th November 2016), NancyV (5th November 2016), sunwings (8th November 2016), TargeT (7th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Edgar Mitchell's emails in the Wikileaks Podesta tranche IS DISCLOSURE

It might be good to merge this thread with the one here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...00#post1110500
    The newsletter from Paradigm Research Group has been covering this info closely.
    You can subscribe to it here:
    https://visitor.r20.constantcontact....aLMr3_bw%3D%3D
    The latest newsletter in full can be seen here:
    http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....c-6bc7bac4c9b0

The main site is here:
    http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html
    ...but it's a bit overwhelming!
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th November 2016), lucidity (5th November 2016), shijo (5th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote and that we get protection and zero point energy if we agree.
    Decoded from the crop circle below.

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises."

source link

and this one

source link
    Last edited by ponda; 5th November 2016 at 03:48. Reason: add another link
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

avid (5th November 2016), KiwiElf (5th November 2016), lucidity (5th November 2016), NancyV (5th November 2016), sunwings (8th November 2016), TODD & NORA (5th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is my first post on project Avalon. Just a synchronistic feeling I have that Kerry Cassidy's interview on Project Camelot with Marshall Vien Summers matches up with the knowledge that Edgar Mitchell has portrayed in the OP. I can't insert the link to Kerry's interview with Marshall right now, but I originally found the link here on Project Avalon. Interesting times ahead regarding the fate of our global society.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cascadian For This Post:

avid (5th November 2016), kirolak (5th November 2016), MBerger47 (8th November 2016), ponda (5th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016), sunwings (5th November 2016), wondering (5th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cascadian (here)
    This is my first post on project Avalon. Just a synchronistic feeling I have that Kerry Cassidy's interview on Project Camelot with Marshall Vien Summers matches up with the knowledge that Edgar Mitchell has portrayed in the OP. I can't insert the link to Kerry's interview with Marshall right now, but I originally found the link here on Project Avalon. Interesting times ahead regarding the fate of our global society.
    Interesting interview cascadian. I think that this is the one your'e referring to.

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    Dresden James.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

avid (5th November 2016), cascadian (5th November 2016), MBerger47 (8th November 2016), onawah (6th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Thanks for posting the video.
    Has anyone seen it in it's entirety ?
    Could someone volunteer a summary... I don't have 90 minutes to watch it.
    Thanks to anyone who helps :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

ponda (5th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    This link will take you to an overview from their website.

http://alliesofhumanity.org/the-allies-of-humanity/

This is an astute interview in many ways in my opinion and relates to a lot of what is going on right now on the planet. It talks about getting into trade deals/contracts and then being a slave to the trade deals. He talks about the more technology that you have then the more resources that you need. He says that technologically more advanced ET's will try to get your race hooked on certain technology and then use your dependancy to control/enslave/manipulate you. He says that the worse thing that a race/planet can do is use up all of their resources. In other words self sufficiency is very important. I watched this when it first came out but find it more interesting now. Well worth bookmarking for a future watch.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 5th November 2016 at 06:51.
    Dresden James.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th November 2016), cascadian (5th November 2016), MBerger47 (8th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by cascadian (here)
    Hi Cascadian,

A Warm Welcome to Avalon, you are now part of great group of people searching the truth!

Every new member brings in a richness of knowledge and experience! We want your experience here to be a memorable one, a lengthy one, and maybe even a life changing. It certainly has been for many of us, which is why I'm writing you, to help get you up and running. This place may seem big and intimidating at first, and that's only natural, but you are now in the midst of the biggest group of caring, loving, and helpful individuals I've ever had the honor to be a part of, so worry not, and jump right in!

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, please just let me know. If it's something that I can't handle, then I'll find someone who can.

If you want to, you can reply to this visitor message and continue our conversation by clicking VIEW CONVERSATION -- just above here, and to the right. This will be viewable by all the other members (if anyone wants to see it!).

On the other hand, if you'd like to reply to me privately, click https://projectavalon.net/forum4/priv...do=newpm&u=599 and then click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE (just below my Avatar image, on the left of the page). That conversation will then be visible ONLY to you and the one(s) you send it to.

I have highlighted several threads that are designed to help you navigate the forum.

Bill Ryan’s Welcome to Avalon thread where members may reply.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Welcome.php

Paul’s Sandbox practice thread (a place to learn or sharpen your skills in such areas as adding pictures, creating links, and replying with quoted material).
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Sandbox.php

For technical assistance
    http://projectavalon.net/r/TechQA.php

For general information
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Info.php

Bill Ryan’s threads, including a link to his 2011 interview.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/BillRyan.php

Priority threads
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Priority.php

Two threads which are informal and diverse in scope:

Here and Now…What’s Happening
    http://projectavalon.net/r/HereAndNow.php

Up At The Ranch and Beyond
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Ranch.php

I have been an Avalon Member since 2010, loved it! It’s a pleasure to have you in, you will find plenty of aware members ready to shared interesting information.

On behalf of the Avalon Forum, Bill Ryan, and the Administrators, Moderators, Greetors, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here.

Deega (Greetor)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), cascadian (5th November 2016), sunwings (8th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's the same thing I was thinking.

I am always weary of claims of benevolence in trade for complete obedience to a god. Sounds like slavery to me. Also very weary of those offering contracts & treaty's. highly evolved conscious beings would not need some damn signatures on paper as promises to follow laws.

Those 2 methods of manipulation have wiped out the majority of the indigenous populations the past centuries. Obey god & follow the rules you common folk, while we the elite continue doing whatever we want with no consequence.
    ISness is my business..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

ceetee9 (5th November 2016), MBerger47 (8th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There are several corroborating pieces of evidence that support some of what Mitchell + co. are asserting:

a) UFO wars: if you enter this phrase in youtube you'll get dozens of vid's about this topic. Kerry even said this to Timothy Goode in an interview. An american ufo investigater (forgot his name) used to take people out at night with nightvision equipment to watch ufo's shooting at each other. So the claim that one group of eti's are restraining another around Earth seems to have some substance, tho this is a complex subject and there are likely many possible explanations.

b) 'Good ETs' wanting peace: it is a well known rumour in the alt news that certain peace seeking ETs in the 1950s tried to get Eisenhower to agree to abandon nuclear weapons for peace and alternate tech. I would guess these were some of the 'contiguous eti's' spoken of by Mitchell's group.

c) Malelovent ETIs: i viewed MV Summers vids and read a book of his and he seems to be describing what Mitchell's team calls 'celestial eti's' who are aggressive and violent.

I dont have a problem with being extremely cautious in the exo-politics arena. We can always build a strategy of independence into any interstellar trade deals. Defense can also still be kept for us to maintain.

I just believe that this subject should be brought to the public's attention, as Mitchell requested, via disclosure. Who can agrue that world peace and interstellar peace are not desireable? And being aware that there are several factions of ETI's helps clarify how we have to choose our ET allies carefully (contrary to Dr. Greer's belief that all ETs are benevolent), ensuring that we keep our independence.

Another complicating factor is that Mitchell's group doesnt appear to recognize the secret space program, which apparently has already weaponized space around Earth. This is another topic that needs public review, which disclosure should expose.

Quite frankly, this subject needs to be opened up. We need to have a mature, open, public discussion about Earth humans options in this area. And, we should always ensure we maintain our own selfsufficiency.
    Last edited by Justplain; 5th November 2016 at 16:33.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), onawah (7th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)

This is an astute interview in many ways in my opinion and relates to a lot of what is going on right now on the planet. It talks about getting into trade deals/contracts and then being a slave to the trade deals. He talks about the more technology that you have then the more resources that you need. He says that technologically more advanced ET's will try to get your race hooked on certain technology and then use your dependancy to control/enslave/manipulate you. He says that the worse thing that a race/planet can do is use up all of their resources. In other words self sufficiency is very important. I watched this when it first came out but find it more interesting now. Well worth bookmarking for a future watch.

cheers
    There is only a small window for any form of an attempt for leveraging a partially ignorant race or group.

This small window is due to the consideration that: one point of understanding creates doorways into a plethora of other doorways.

The best or most leveraged avenues are ones where technology might be proffered, but the developmental psychology balks at the unfolding of the implications within or in parallel. Such a scenario creates blindsides. Like a primitive being proffered a gun, but not understanding that it needs bullets, or given sugar and alcohol but not understanding the potential implications. The introduction of the technology is both hook and lever/fulcrum.

High technology can be adopted but it's unfolding in the given system is going to be highly non-linear, and world changing, due to being a formative-integrative influence.

The technologies that are inclusive of dimensional aspects but create technological change, are probably the most suitable for being levers and avenues for societal/group manipulation and control. Ie, tales from the Icke side of things, like the story of a 'seance' at a graveyard, at a specific location and time, where a reptilian appears and consumes the fully formed child from the abdomen of a young female human 'sacrifice'.

The complexities of the technology are overshadowed by the psychological complexities, in such a scenario..... but they are no less involved in a given anti-gravity craft, of psychic connection or psychic/physics experiment done in the realm of known sciences. It is just that the mind balks at the one, with regard to primitive thought formation aspect and the required changes in the day-to-day function of the mind.

Through that window of opportunity, the manipulation scenario, in it's complexities......it stalks the involved persons and hunts to enslave or influence the overall group. In reality, the fundamentals are no different than the idea of a "Jumproom to Mars", or a run of the mill UFO sighting.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), Justplain (5th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Basho (here)
    That's the same thing I was thinking.

I am always weary of claims of benevolence in trade for complete obedience to a god. Sounds like slavery to me. Also very weary of those offering contracts & treaty's. highly evolved conscious beings would not need some damn signatures on paper as promises to follow laws.

Those 2 methods of manipulation have wiped out the majority of the indigenous populations the past centuries. Obey god & follow the rules you common folk, while we the elite continue doing whatever we want with no consequence.
    Basho, you are citing historical examples of a European antiquated version of God. The version of the Universal Spirit that the ETIs understand is not likely anything that we comprehend, except perhaps mystics who speak of a universal consciousness that humans can access when they transcend their ego. The mystics say that universal consciousness has only a few basic rules, such as do no harm and dont interfer with other sentients' freedom of choice. Another request by the universal consciousness is that one should try to love everything unselfishly. Assuming that this is the basis of the benevolent ETIs understanding of God, then Earth humans should not be forced, or encouraged, to worship false idols, etc. It is also our responsibility to ensure we dont.
    Last edited by Justplain; 5th November 2016 at 17:18.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Joe Akulis (8th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by ponda (here)

cheers
    There is only a small window for any form of an attempt for leveraging a partially ignorant race or group.

This small window is due to the consideration that: one point of understanding creates doorways into a plethora of other doorways.

The best or most leveraged avenues are ones where technology might be proffered, but the developmental psychology balks at the unfolding of the implications within or in parallel. Such a scenario creates blindsides. Like a primitive being proffered a gun, but not understanding that it needs bullets, or given sugar and alcohol but not understanding the potential implications. The introduction of the technology is both hook and lever/fulcrum.

High technology can be adopted but it's unfolding in the given system is going to be highly non-linear, and world changing, due to being a formative-integrative influence.

The technologies that are inclusive of dimensional aspects but create technological change, are probably the most suitable for being levers and avenues for societal/group manipulation and control. Ie, tales from the Icke side of things, like the story of a 'seance' at a graveyard, at a specific location and time, where a reptilian appears and consumes the fully formed child from the abdomen of a young female human 'sacrifice'.

The complexities of the technology are overshadowed by the psychological complexities, in such a scenario..... but they are no less involved in a given anti-gravity craft, of psychic connection or psychic/physics experiment done in the realm of known sciences. It is just that the mind balks at the one, with regard to primitive thought formation aspect and the required changes in the day-to-day function of the mind.

Through that window of opportunity, the manipulation scenario, in it's complexities......it stalks the involved persons and hunts to enslave or influence the overall group. In reality, the fundamentals are no different than the idea of a "Jumproom to Mars", or a run of the mill UFO sighting.
    I have thought about the ET tech transfer issue before, when writing a novel on a related matter, and Earth humans can structure trade deals in a way that restricts the inbound tech to what we can assimilate at the time. This subject would require extensive research to determine what we can handle. There is also evidence that we have already been trickle fed some of ET tech, as documented in Col. Corso's 'Day after Roswell', so we likely already have experience in this matter to work from.

I agree that we dont want to turn the world on its head with an uncontrolled influx of ET tech. It should be controlled, but in a more transparent way than our current international trade deals are, which are written by and grossly favour globalist fascists.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I got the following feedback from Richard D. Hall on these wikileaks emails:

Hi,

I suspect that Mitchell is filling Posesta with dis-information. Mitchell
    was a known CIA asset and threatened Bruce De Palmer with getting his head
    blown off because he was working on an over unity device.

I wouldn't believe a word of these emails, unless there is some evidence.

Mitchell also was involved in CIA front organisations such as IONs. This
    organisation was set up to spy on inventors.

Mitchell's recollections of "walking on the moon" are also highly
    questionable.

Richard

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), MBerger47 (8th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I am curious - having talked with Mitchell personally in 1995 ish about quantum holography, I found him 1) sincere, 2) extremely bitter and quite broke that he felt he was abandoned by 'them'. Extraordinarily kind and intelligent.

At no time did I ever feel Edgar was being dishonest or would be dishonest.

He was continually despondent that he felt was "abandoned".

Now my opinion about those who he had in Noetic Sciences... that is quite a quagmire..

I would never ever though discredit this man. Ever.

As to emails - my guess is since Edgar passed away, anybody could do whatever they wanted with so called 'emails' and spin anything anyway wanted for the desired effect. Edgar could no longer contest, could he.. ?

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I am curious - having talked with Mitchell personally in 1995 ish about quantum holography, I found him 1) sincere, 2) extremely bitter and quite broke that he felt he was abandoned by 'them'. Extraordinarily kind and intelligent.

At no time did I ever feel Edgar was being dishonest or would be dishonest.

He was continually despondent that he felt was "abandoned".

Now my opinion about those who he had in Noetic Sciences... that is quite a quagmire..

I would never ever though discredit this man. Ever.

As to emails - my guess is since Edgar passed away, anybody could do whatever they wanted with so called 'emails' and spin anything anyway wanted for the desired effect. Edgar could no longer contest, could he.. ?
    I was completely surprised by Richard's assertions about Mitchell, but found this website by Andrew Johnson that holds some damaging info about Mitchell and his involvement with the cia:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/...=413&Itemid=63

One quoted incident has a mic'd Mitchell talking with his son about kicking a journalist out of his house with Mitchell telling his son to get their gun and his son replying 'should we call the cia and get them whacked?'

I dont want to disparage a dead man, but the evidence has some merit.

Two other problems with Mitchell's correspondences are the omission of reference to the ssp and hyping alien zero point energy when its widely known that zpe devices have been invented on Earth and were being actively suppressed.

I still think that Mitchell's email to Podesta are still of public import to raise the issue of disclosure to the public. From what i understand, a truth is stated in Mitchell's correspondence that Earth must embrace peace to be accepted into the cosmic community. A discussion on disclosure that has peace as a cornerstone, and with peace not being enforced by a totalitarian global government, can only be a good thing, since it is also my understanding that being able to commune peacefully with interstellar species is the next quantum leap in our spiritual development.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bob (7th November 2016), Joe Akulis (8th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Do you know who Edgar meant by "them", Bob?
    Thanks
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (7th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Do you know who Edgar meant by "them", Bob?
    Thanks
    No.. we never talked about that.

I went to the website that JustPlain referred to, and that website page seemed like a hatchet-job against Mitchell, pulling on straws to use disjointed data to make conjecture seem like logical reality. Sorta like if one is called by the police department to make a statement what did one see or know about some perp, that some 'investigative reporter' doing a hatchet-job could spin that to say, the person is therefore a secret agent working undercover for the police department.. Nonsense for pushing a spin doesn't help.

I spent an afternoon with Puharich by the way a long time ago, as I and he were featured speakers at a conference. My topic was holographic reality, and bio-resonance. Being able to go over thoughts with such a person was interesting, looking at the potential 'math' which could be developed to "see" the "matrix". We never had any more discussion, and never met him again.

Mitchell on Roswell.. - asking if a person believes in God allows one to present a belief one may or may not have. If Mitchell says he felt that there were those who knew about Roswell, and that they had told him, hearsay that is, that they believed what they saw, one can have a belief, unsubstantiated by hearsay. One believes obviously what one believes.

CIA-MKUltra connection. At the time of the moon-flights, the Russians were testing the ability to use psychotronics, or radionics to augment the ability to perceive remotely at-a-distance, thoughts, and-or remote view actions happening at a distance. My belief is the astronauts that did go to the moon were subjected to "augmentation" of some kind, probably MDMA or another mood enhancing substance during confidential secret testing to see if psychic communications could be achieved or augmented at-a-distance. A personal anecdote - and a question to those who travel off-shore using a Jet plane.. and are "sensitive", maybe even "psychic".. have any of those folks ever noticed how "quiet" and peaceful it gets when one is about 200 miles off-shore, away from the mainland, out of the "fields" (psychic and otherwise) happening on the mainland?

Astronauts have been required to launch confidential secret satellites, under oath, that they may not ever discuss what the satellite contents or mission was about. That doesn't make them "cia agents", or military spies. The government certainly can compel any person to perform especially if they have been in the military and taken an oath.. No idea what the contract terms may have been with Mitchell or the other astronauts with respect to the job they had as astronauts. Could they have been given mood enhancing substances? Sure. Could they have just as easily not been given such, again sure. That's where the conspiracies run rampant.

Having talked with Mitchell personally, my belief is he was feeling he should have had some sort of pension to live on, having risked his life, been used for PR, for the US space program, that he was abandoned, did not receive any continual payment and was tossed aside like a used rag having cleaned someone's boots "in-high-places".. that was my 'feeling'. My feeling was he was still under security oath. It seems to blur a bit there about how much would be talked about.

Noetic Sciences. I absolutely have no-confidence in noble things coming out of that. My feeling from Mitchell was that group was setup to explore possibly some realization he had about the "quietness" that happens when fully disconnected from the "earthsphere", referencing my question about flying at least 200 miles off-shore, away from the "main-land"... Being about 230,000 miles away from the earth is certainly way out of the "local consciousness field".. Mitchell and I talked about the quantum hologram, consciousness and the matrix. He wrote his paper on such after our discussion.

I will reiterate, I found him sincere, kind but despondent. Bitter that there was no pension, no followup for going where he went. That he probably felt "used" to test "stuff".. Probably the consciousness testing stuff was a high-point (pun intended) in the 60's, and this is from "motherboard.vice.com"

Quote Mitchell, who passed away in February at the age of 85, was exceptional even among astronauts. Like the archetypal moon walker, he was a Boy Scout and a military test pilot with a protestant upbringing and an impressive command of engineering and aeronautics. His PhD dissertation at MIT was about designing a mission to Mars. Finally, in February 1971, after nine years of training and a three-day trip, he became the sixth man on the moon.

But more so than other astronauts, Mitchell’s brief trip to outer space led to a lifelong exploration of inner space and an entire universe of unexplained phenomena. Continuing an unauthorized ESP experiment he began in the command module during his trip back to Earth, Mitchell became a connoisseur of parapsychology, conferring with mystic healers and psychics like Uri Geller (The other participants in the lunar ESP experiment—a group of psychics on Earth—said they received a number of Mitchell's messages correctly, even though the timing of his mental transmissions was out of sync with their reception on Earth.
    The quantum hologram in other words was being tested there. Would the CIA be interested in such? Their whole program is about spying, intel gathering, isn't it?

Scientists who have the grasp of being able to "view into" the mystical topics, that have the "spark" within to cut through the programmed "bull" from institutionalized 'education' know what's behind the curtain by nature of how remote viewing works, how it is augmented. Not getting caught up in self-delusional programming (the you are full of it type of ego-trip) my feeling is Mitchell's ability of seeing clearly was sought after by those who he had to work for NASA. Does that mean he always would be in their employ? He apparently didn't feel so when he no longer was paid for being an employee assigned to NASA.

Pay/salary - in 1969 dollars that would be around $10,547.48 to $16,305.52 a year. BONUS paid for "walking on the moon" for a couple hours - a few dollars..

This website has some good data: http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/edgar-...d-noetics-esp/

Mitchell had had contact the Huffington Post for instance to tell them to stop spinning 'data', putting words in his mouth..

Quote Mitchell was quick to point out when media fabricated quotes from him. In August 2015, The Mirror published a story claiming that Edgar Mitchell said aliens had visited the United States to save America from nuclear war. Mitchell contacted The Huffington Post and said he never said any of those things; The Mirror had fabricated those quotes.
    Sensational spin in other words, if one says something that ends up being taken out of context.. example the "hillary slime campaign against presidential Candidate Donald Trump" - spin for an agenda in other words.. My feeling is similarly Mitchell has made opinions, stated his feelings, his beliefs, and the media jumped and spun what was convenient to push the current 'story'.

Would he have kicked out a slimeball from his home during an interview? Threatened the S.O.B. with a gun. In Florida a lot of people are armed against breakins, and against slimeball thugs.. Anyone in a public status could be attacked, harassed by stalkers, abusers, those trying to 'sell some spin' for their own agenda.. My feeling is he certainly would have tossed out the bum who came there under false pretenses to 'interview him' to use his words in a fabrication spin.. Would he have actually shot the perp? Hard telling. One trespassing in a make-my-day State runs the risk of being terminated if the home-owner feels that they have been threatened, that their life or safety has been threatened. Imminent danger..

--- understanding moreso those using the Astronauts for personal spin ---

see this link http://www.thespacerace.com/forum/index.php?topic=432.0

brief excerpt:

Quote Bart Sibrel is the scumbag who produced the Moon hoax films "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" and the Fox special "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?", and tomorrow he plans to release another video titled "Astronauts Gone Wild".

The video follows Sibrel as he confronts former Apollo astronauts and challenges them to swear on the Bible that they really walked on the Moon. The challenge is a no-win situation for the astronauts because if they do Sibrel could simply omit it from his video or he could turn it around and say something like "See! They even lie to God!". But if the astronauts do not agree to swear on the Bible then it looks like they have something to hide.

Sibrel makes the astronauts look guilty by using paparazzi tactics... get them angry and then take their picture. It doesn't matter to believers of the Moon hoax theory that Sibrel hasn't presented any actual evidence to support his claims... the astronauts look guilty... case closed.

What Sibrel probably won't tell his audience is how he lured the astronauts to do interviews under false pretenses. He actually got himself invited into Edgar Mitchell's home using fake History Channel credentials. In September 2002 Sibrel was punched by 72 year old Buzz Aldrin after he ambushed Aldrin at a hotel, again under the pretenses of a legitimate interview. Other times he simply confronted the astronauts outside their homes or at public events.

Bart Sibrel, after running out of anything resembling real arguments, has resorted to showing video of astronauts who he has harrassed to the point of rage. If you throw rocks at a bee hive they will sting you, if you poke a bear with a stick he will rip your head off, and if you constantly harass a person and shove a camera in their face they will get angry and possibly hit you.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th November 2016 at 00:18.

36. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation New Wikileaks: Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell Requests Meeting about Disclosure!

Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure

Three disclosure issues are prominent:

1) Planet sustainability via next generation energies such as zero point energy,

2) Galactic travel and research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and destruction and

3) the example of a confident, engaged government who respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move into space.

From:rhardcastlewright@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com, jpodesta@americanprogress.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com Date: 2014-06-25 10:04 Subject: Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure *Re: Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure* Dear John Podesta: As we move into the last half of 2014, the need for extraterrestrial disclosure intensifies. Thank you for your kind consideration and response to my email. This 4 July weekend I will meet with President Obama’s friend, Ambassador Hamamoto, at the US Mission in Geneva during their Independence Day Celebration. While in Geneva I will also speak at the UN and the European Space Agency regarding why we must move forward with disclosure and specific programs such as manned moon missions, since some scientists and others are calling for moon colonization due to what they perceive is happening on Earth. John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet. Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced the government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations' resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold credibility or benefit. Five decades of UFO information have dramatically shifted the public awareness of an extraterrestrial presence. And yet, our government is still operating from outdated beliefs and policies. These are detrimental to trust in government transparency, science, religion, and responsible citizenry embracing the next step in our country’s space travel and research. Three disclosure issues are prominent: 1) planet sustainability via next generation energies such as zero point energy, 2) galactic travel and research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and destruction and 3) the example of a confident, engaged government who respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move into space. I respectfully receive your response to my request for conversation on disclosure. Warmest Regards, Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon cc: Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, PhD Washington DC Representative, Quantrek

~source: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41124
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Joe Akulis (8th November 2016), sunwings (8th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast