+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

Quote It is my understanding that even the police are blown away with what they have found relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason. I had previously lowered my guess as to odds of the election NOT being held over the last couple of weeks as we got closer and closer to 11/8. I now believe the odds are greatly raised and now higher than ever before. If what I believe to be coming out in the next 24 hours does actually materialize, our world will have immediately changed and game over scenario will arrive without any notice.
    And if not? Business as usual with HC running the empire from the White House? If the FBI are dropping this, it will be interesting to see who does if anyone. If it's not "official" and reported on tv, most Americans won't even consider exploring the information so alternate news sources may not be of much help.

I have several friends and family that strongly support HC. Two are sure all the negative info are lies and a right wing conspiracy to keep her out of the White House. While I don't discount right or left conspiracies, there's much more to these events than simply that.

Whatever happens it will be interesting - if we can still have the internet to get the find out what's happening.

Guess I better go fill up on gas...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

bennycog (6th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), peggy englebrake (6th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), thunder24 (6th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

Near the end of the Sunday Alex Jones show, he said that yesterday Trump received a phone call from somewhere in the deep state asking him to agree to work with them. Trump said no.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), Bill Ryan (7th November 2016), bluestflame (7th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (7th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

asmany of us are already aware , intelligence groups seems to thrive on mind games , it's what they do

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Kinda fascinating that Bill and Melinda Gate's foundation and the Clinton Foundation are bosom buddies. http://www.thedailybell.com/news-ana...ng-bill-gates/

As we know Gates pushes worldwide mandatory vaccination using mercury laden vaccines, which are known to create immune damage (auto-immune response maladies for instance), where the dumbing down of those vaccinated is the end result (as well as some anti-body response). What is the primary goal? Dumbing down or immunity. My guess is with the mercury compounds it is to make those inoculated with the mercury to be compromised mentally.. With an idea that those compromised no longer would pose a threat, being able to 'connect the dots'.. I don't have any issue with vaccines which don't contain mercury, I do have immense issue with those that do. The discernment comes from understanding the molecular makeup of the vaccine. Proper anti-body production is fine... adding "adjunctives" as they like to call it, such as shark tissue extracts cause awful auto-immune responses.. And mercury, that is horrendous as a toxin to the damage done to the mitochondria (see my thread in Alt Med, Magnesium Bicarbonate to understand this more from a personal experience...

The Clinton Foundation is a sham. Putting 6% into programs where the rest goes to overhead, such as personal salaries to the owners, those working on the project, and other overhead such as going to the areas to make 'speeches'.. etc.

Quote One can make the argument that the Clinton Foundation is a kind of organized crime racket.

The Clintons have ties to officials at the most important multinationals, banks and governments.

That includes Gates. None of these people can easily afford to antagonize her.

Bill and Hillary have surely used their power and influence to secretly steer US government relationships and resources to those who donated to the Foundation.

She has been accused of being especially active in soliciting donations during her time as Secretary of State.

Any donor can become a money laundering suspect if charges are leveled at Hillary Clinton and then, inevitably, at the Foundation itself.

It would seem the world’s most powerful people have a stake in ensuring that Hillary walks.
    Paul, predicting that the 'chaos' would increase is certainly an understatement..

Still seems to me, What is needed is for Folks to connect the dots, the voters to connect the dots, the rest of the World to connect the dots. When the people wake up, the tyrants do get very edgy.. Reactive even..

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Near the end of the Sunday Alex Jones show, he said that yesterday Trump received a phone call from somewhere in the deep state asking him to agree to work with them. Trump said no.
    I've been in a panic trying to find the part where he said it. Thought I was losing my marbles but I've found it. It probably wasn't a phone call, more like an 'approach'.

MP3 of The Approach:
    https://app.box.com/s/oes7in4tto448n0gevep80do2evi79b1
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), bluestflame (7th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Hervé (8th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

The letter in Bill's OP is the first information in a number of days that resonated with me as being true. The source was careful in qualifying his beliefs, etc, to differentiate between firsthand and other data.

I've felt from the very beginning that the CIA is the main tool being used in these matters and it connects Obama, Clintons, Bushes, et al with drugs dealing, sexual crimes, dollars for DUMBs, etc. I do not doubt that the CIA people are masters of mind control.

Therefore, I have to question anything that comes out of their mouthpieces and what ultimately their real intentions are. I mean, we are talking about one of the most nefarious groups (CIA) on this planet that foments war and chaos. This is not a secret and has not been so for many years.

Steve Pieczenik's apparent positive take on the CIA and all the "intelligence" agency's "white hats" was a bit of a red flag for me, notwithstanding that it can be safely assumed that there would be well-intentioned people in all "agencies". I would call them "gray hats" as nothing is all black or white (which is a major Masonic/ET mind control mechanism).

So far we haven't heard from the alleged originators of the Weiner emails, NYPD and (being prosecuted by) fed prosecutor Preet Bharara. This is where pedophilia enters the stage and that subject appears to be more inflammatory with most people than let's say bombing defenseless countries into the stone age and killing many innocent people including children (e.g. Libya, Syria, etc).

I am wondering about the people in the NYPD and Preet Bharara who are pushing the Weiner email disclosure regardless of what the FBI and DOJ say. Perhaps they are waiting until after the (s)election to come forward with the info as most people are going to be distracted today by the (s)election. But I do think that it is possible that the source could be enraged Christians and other people with a conscience in the NYPD who could be behind the alleged upcoming disclosures. That makes sense to me. It will be interesting to see how this timeline plays out.

So grab some and watch the rest of the Illuminati show!
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th November 2016 at 14:49.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), bluestflame (8th November 2016), Hervé (8th November 2016), norman (8th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2016), thunder24 (8th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Steve Pieczenik MAY have his own ( or rather, a faction of the US deep state ) agenda.

People at his level of information must know that there is an operation to drain the swamp. he surely agrees with it in the main, but, he has old loyalties to some of the crooks and could be trying to carve out a safe zone ( in public sentiment ) for them, as this goes down.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), bluestflame (8th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), thunder24 (8th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), turiya (8th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

This just posted a few hours ago...

Members of the hyper-violent MS-13 transnational criminal gang are bringing severe tactics like machete-hacking murders, rape, and scalping to Texas according to the Texas Sheriff’s Association.

Jackson County Sheriff Andy Louderback, who also serves on the Texas Sheriff’s Association, told Breitbart Texas on Monday that the MS-13 gang members are bringing a level of violence not seen before by gangs in the U.S.

“They have distinguished themselves as to the level of violence by committing heinous acts including hacking people to death with a machete, scalping, and raping young girls,” the sheriff said. “They are a Tier 1 threat in Texas.”

Louderback recently spoke on a teleconference panel hosted by Jessica Vaughn with the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). During that conference, Louderback discussed the impact in Texas these gangs are presenting and how the flood of unaccompanied alien chidren across our southern border is leading to a massive increase in the numbers of MS-13 gang members in Texas and across the U.S.

“We are inexperienced in seeing the level of brutality, savagery that MS-13 is doing here in Texas,” the south Texas sheriff told the listeners. “There are many cases in the Houston area. And out of 20,000 gang members in Houston, about 800 of them are MS-13, Mara Salvatrucha.”

“But the violence that they commit in Houston, Harris County, is unbelievable,” he continued. “And most of our citizens are unprepared and don’t have the knowledge on what’s actually going on with these gang members here in the state of Texas. And having the border here in Texas affords us a unique look into exactly what’s happening to our country, which appears first most of the time here in Texas.”

“We have multiple deportees using machetes, scalping, killing 14-year-olds, 23-year-old gang leaders, you know, luring, you know, kids into a road near Addicks Dam and using a machete, it was four of them, to hack a person to death – a 14-year-old boy, who allegedly would not murder his cousin, that they were upset about over some issue,” Louderback stated.

He is referring to the case recently concluded in Houston where Breitbart Texas reported a MS-13 gang leader was convicted of murdering a 14-year-old boy with a machete. Jose Granados-Guevara, 23, was convicted by state district court Judge Terry Mlenniken following a three-day bench trial. The judge sentenced Granados-Guevara to spend 99 years in a state prison.

The victim, Jose Meraz, was taken by Granados-Guevara and three other gang members to a wooded area in the west part of Houston near Addicks Dam Road on September 15, 2014. The MS-13 gang members passed the machete around as they killed the boy. Meraz was sentenced to death by Granados-Guevara after he refused to kill his own cousin as part of a gang ritual, the Houston Chronicle reported.

Louderback continued, talking about a case reported last week by Breitbart Texas where a MS-13 gang member who had previously been deported posed as a music producer with another gang member to lure a 15-year-old girl to Houston where she was repeatedly raped by the two men according to Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman.

“We have a 15-year-old girl out of Henderson, Texas who was lured on a social media app, K-I-K or Kik, and also MeetMe.com as MS-13 members that were posing as music talent searchers and talent, able to put her in front of certain folks to enhance her talent,” Louderback said describing the violent assault. “[They] took her captive, sexually assaulted her for two days before she was able to get free, get a cellphone, get a hold of 9-1-1. Again, a two-time deportee, MS-13 members. That’s what we’re faced with, folks.”

“We need help. We need help from the federal government,” Sheriff Louderback pleaded. He continued:
    The state government’s actively involved. You know, hat’s off to them for what they’re doing. But the federal government plays a role here. And our interaction with law enforcement and federal policies that are in place now are reprehensible. They affect law enforcement. They affect our citizens. They affect our taxpayers. And it’s not a good situation, by any stretch. And, you know, my vocabulary, I get pretty passionate about this because, you know, Texas sheriffs and Texas law enforcement, you know, our citizens are important to us, as probably in all states. But it’s a unique situation here in Texas.
    It is not just a Texas problem. Jessica Vaughn wrote for CIS that the problem effects cities all across the United States. “The Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, Baltimore, Long Island, Charlotte, Newark, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, and several Texas cities suffer the highest level of MS-13 violence, as shown by ICE arrests,” Vaugh stated. “Brentwood, N.Y., on Long Island, a town consumed by MS-13 crime, exemplifies the association between the huge influx of illegal alien minors and MS-13 violence levels. In a town of 60,000, there have been 30 MS-13 murders since 2010; an additional three murders this fall, plus two bodies found from the spring are being attributed to the dangerous gang.”

Vaughn attributed the growing problem to the exploitation of existing law designed to deter human trafficking that now allows these unaccompanied minors unbridled access to American cities. She wrote:
    The increasing MS-13 population and violence results in part from Congress passing the 2008 Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA), which was intended to protect against the trafficking of unaccompanied minors. But the Obama administration has misused the law and allowed in tens of thousands of illegal alien teenagers who are neither unaccompanied nor trafficked. Over last three years the administration has used the law as a pretext to allow over 120,000 minors to remain in the country, resulting in “a national security and public safety crisis,” according to Joe Kolb, a Center fellow and author of the two reports.
    Vaughn concluded, “currently an average of 260 unaccompanied youths are being allowed in every day, compared to about 150 a day in 2014. Sheriff Louderback speaks for all of the traumatized communities when he said, ‘We need help.’”
    SOURCE

And this, posted a few hours after the above Breitbart article...

Alien Minor Influx Spurs
    Gang Crime in NY Suburb

Brittany M. Hughes | 19 hours ago

“They keep finding bodies.”

The disturbing quote headlined an October article featured in the New York Times. The subsequent article detailed the string of blood and horror in a small Long Island suburb of Brentwood, a 60,000-person community plagued by transnational gang violence -- violence perpetuated by the federal government's refusal to enforce the nation's immigration laws.

In one 24-hour period back in September, 15-year-old Nisa Mickens and her best friend, Kayla Cuevas, 16, were found beaten to death near an elementary school in what authorities allege was a gang-related double murder carried out by the Salvadorian gang MS-13, a transnational group known for hacking their victims up with machetes and other committing notably violent crimes.

That same week, the remains of 19-year-old Oscar Acosta and 15-year-old Miguel Garcia-Moran were found in the woods near a psychiatric hospital. They’d been missing since February.

Since 2009, there have been at least 14 murders attributed to MS-13 in Brentwood alone. There are only 4,400 high school students divided between two schools in the whole community, but the prevalence of gang activity has become a huge community problem, the NYT reported. And officials point to the massive influx of illegal alien children, funneled en mass by the federal government into American communities, as the reason why gang violence is now raging out of control.

The New York Times estimated there are 17,000 Salvadorian residents in the town, which is 68 percent Hispanic.

A new report from the Center for Immigration Studies examined how a wave of unaccompanied minors has ramped up gang tensions in the town, which had already been struggling with MS-13 violence for the past nearly two decades. According to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, 3,709 unaccompanied children who’ve recently crossed into the United States unlawfully have been placed in New York’s Suffolk County. CIS estimates more than half landed in Brentwood.

Unaccompanied kids coming across the Southwest U.S. border from countries other than Mexico are permitted to stay in the U.S. pending an immigration court date. With no I.D. and no way to look up their criminal record, most of these kids aren't vetted before being released -- even those whose tattoos prove their gang affiliations, and whose ages don't seem to match their claims.

Not only are illegal alien children allowed to stay in the country unlawfully, but they’re also released with very little supervision to “sponsors” who aren’t well vetted either, CIS noted.

The organization explained that according to the Associated Press, 80 percent of illegal alien children are released to sponsors in the U.S. who also aren’t legally present in the country.

“Communities where UACs have been placed have seen a rise in violence associated with MS-13, a transnational gang rooted in El Salvador,” CIS explained. “According to law enforcement agencies and community representatives, the newly arrived UACs are being recruited and threatened into joining the gang.”

Once the kids are shipped off to their sponsors, the federal government doesn’t do much to track them, CIS noted. In fact, the group noted that only 56 percent of children and 88 percent of sponsors participated in the ORR’s follow-up call after the child was released.

“An official with the Brentwood School District on Long Island told the author that follow-up is very difficult because some of these children are shuffled between residences after they are placed with a sponsor, unbeknownst to ORR. The reasons range from financial hardship to behavioral issues to enticement to join and live with gang members,” CIS added.

The Long Island Press cited one estimate claiming that more than 1,000 MS-13 gang members have lived in Suffolk County over the past decade. Adding to the already existing problem, gang members have begun recruiting new members from among the recent Central American migrants because, quite simply, it’s easier.

“Two law enforcement authorities, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the continuing murder investigation, said that over the last several years the gang has sought to enlist recent immigrants from Central America because they are often more vulnerable to recruitment,” The New York Times reported in October.

On top of that, illegal aliens are hesitant to cooperate with authorities or report information that would help tamp down on the gang problem for fear that they’ll be turned over to immigration officials, the report added.

New York is far from the only American community to see a rise in gang violence following a wave of unaccompanied minors. Authorities are struggling under a surge of MS-13 activity in Washington, D.C., where 1,0008 unaccompanied kids have been placed in the past three years. Another 9,309 were shipped off to neighboring Virginia, and another 9,549 were sent to Maryland.

In total, ORR reports they've released more than 133,500 illegal alien kids into American communities since the start of FY2014.

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 8th November 2016 at 20:25.

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is my biggest question about the Trump win. I can't see him going along with the agenda of the shadow government. In my mind only two presidents have substantially thought for themselves since Eisenhower: JFK (killed by CIA) and Reagan (almost killed by CIA and then he agreed to defer to Bush). Trump must know this, so he must have a plan to protect himself and his family. Are presidents allowed to maintain private security?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), DNA (11th February 2017), NancyV (11th February 2017), TargeT (9th November 2016), TrumanCash (10th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Trump has the support of the military and rank-and-file intelligence agents. If it weren't for their support he would never have made it this far. I think he'll be fine. And honestly I do not think Hillary would have conceded at all unless someone got to her with some form of leverage. They must have been about to drop some serious **** on these people.

Btw I stopped at two gun shops on election day and business was booming in both places. Record gun sales in October. If you think the Democrats crying is bad, just imagine what the Republican response would have been to this evil witch stealing the election. The conservatives are the ones who actually get things done, and not just cry about them.

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    Trump has the support of the military and rank-and-file intelligence agents. If it weren't for their support he would never have made it this far. I think he'll be fine. And honestly I do not think Hillary would have conceded at all unless someone got to her with some form of leverage. They must have been about to drop some serious **** on these people.
    This makes sense and makes me feel better. Thank you!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), TrumanCash (10th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    This makes sense and makes me feel better. Thank you!
    How about this:
    Quote DOW CLOSES UP 257 POINTS, NEAR RECORD HIGHS AFTER TRUMP VICTORY
    That didn’t take long. An overnight panic in global markets evaporated as Wall Street gave an emphatic welcome to President-elect Donald Trump.

The Dow soared 257 points and brushed up against lifetime highs on Wednesday, in defiance of those who predicted Trump’s election would bring about a plunge in the stock market. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq rose 1.1% apiece.

The impressive market performance represents a dramatic reversal from the knee-jerk panic in global markets overnight as the results were coming in. Dow futures plummeted nearly 900 points at one point as investors expressed fear that no one would emerge victorious and concern about the inherent uncertainties brought on by a Trump White House.

But a sense of relative calm returned to the markets by morning. The rally gathered momentum midday after Hillary Clinton, Wall Street’s favored candidate, officially conceded.

Market strategists said the upbeat mood in the markets is due in part to Trump’s victory speech, which raised hopes that he will focus on policies that can help the economy and not follow through on some of his extreme campaign positions.
    http://vesselnews.io/dow-jumps-300-p...igh-trump-win/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Flash (9th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), NancyV (11th February 2017), Smell the Roses (10th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Smile Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

Somehow my original post got duplicated when I logged back in, so I'll just take this edit time to say how great this forum is, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day or evening!
    Last edited by Smell the Roses; 10th November 2016 at 00:17. Reason: Duplicate

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th November 2016), Bill Ryan (10th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    This is my biggest question about the Trump win. I can't see him going along with the agenda of the shadow government. In my mind only two presidents have substantially thought for themselves since Eisenhower: JFK (killed by CIA) and Reagan (almost killed by CIA and then he agreed to defer to Bush). Trump must know this, so he must have a plan to protect himself and his family. Are presidents allowed to maintain private security?
    My take is that Trump will not go, and has not been going, against the most powerful elite on the planet.

Rather he is doing their bidding.

The world's most powerful elite are throwing the Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate under the bus. As Donald would have said on his Apprentice TV show, "Bush, Clinton -- You're FIRED!"

America is about done with serving its role as the world's only superpower, the world's dominant military, and the source of the world's "reserve currency", the US Federal Reserve Note (US Dollar). America is now being demoted to just another major nation of several powerful nations in a multi-polar world, cooperating politically and financially under the aegis of supra-national organizations such as the United Nations (UN) and the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), which in turn continue to be covertly managed by the world's most powerful elite.

The world's most senior "currencies", the currencies in which major debt, trade and contracts are settled, will be either the currencies in the International Monetary Fund's (IMF's) Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket, or will be in SDR units directly. The exchange rate between these currencies, the national currencies in the basket as well as SDR's themselves, will be set by "experts", under the discreet control of the world's elites. So it will seem to be a multi-polar world as far as currencies go, but beneath the surface, they will all be singing in multi-part harmony. The primary source of liquidity, the lender of last resort, will no longer by the US Federal Reserve (which has covertly lent out many trillions to major banks and other nations), but will instead be controlled by the IMF and denominated in SDR's or equivalent currencies. The Federal Reserve will become just another national bank, working closely with its corresponding Treasury, the US Treasury in this case, to control the debt and money supply of the US.

The domestic currency used within the US will be reissued, replacing Federal Reserve Notes with US Treasury Dollars. The existing quantity of Federal Reserve Notes will become another asset under the management of the BIS and IMF, as will, quite possibly, a sizeable portion of the world's gold. US Treasury Dollars will be just another national currency, subject to the control of that nations Treasury and its bankers. Until the US gets its massive (half trillion a year) trade deficit under control, the US Treasury Dollar will be subject to substantial, continuing, inflation.

In short, this "next new world order" will be a multi-polar monetary system, as it will be a monetary political system, but in both cases, centrally managed by agents of the world's most powerful elite.

Donald Trump has been hired to bring the American people into this new world order and to handle the bankruptcy of the US that will follow, like the night follows the day, when the US Federal Reserve Note and US Treasuries are no longer accorded the status of the world's most senior currency and assets.

Trump isn't, and won't be, maintaining his own private security. The US Secret Service is handling that, and he trusts them, and that trust will be found to be well placed.

This next new world order is not at all what George H. W. Bush had in mind when he spoke of a New World Order sometime back in 1990 or so.

This next new world order is being sold to humanity as a good thing. Putin is getting buy in from the Russians, and Trump will get buy in from Americans, by continuing to do pretty much what he's been doing and says he will do. Happy slaves are easier to enslave.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2016 at 02:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ascension (10th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), onawah (10th November 2016), TargeT (10th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The world's most senior "currencies", the currencies in which major debt, trade and contracts are settled, will be either the currencies in the International Monetary Fund's (IMF's) Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket, or will be in SDR units directly. The exchange rate between these currencies, the national currencies in the basket as well as SDR's themselves, will be set by "experts", under the discreet control of the world's elites. So it will seem to be a multi-polar world as far as currencies go, but beneath the surface, they will all be singing in multi-part harmony. The primary source of liquidity, the lender of last resort, will no longer by the US Federal Reserve (which has covertly lent out many trillions to major banks and other nations), but will instead be controlled by the IMF and denominated in SDR's or equivalent currencies. The Federal Reserve will become just another national bank, working closely with its corresponding Treasury, the US Treasury in this case, to control the debt and money supply of the US.

The domestic currency used within the US will be reissued, replacing Federal Reserve Notes with US Treasury Dollars. The existing quantity of Federal Reserve Notes will become another asset under the management of the BIS and IMF, as will, quite possibly, a sizeable portion of the world's gold. US Treasury Dollars will be just another national currency, subject to the control of that nations Treasury and its bankers. Until the US gets its massive (half trillion a year) trade deficit under control, the US Treasury Dollar will be subject to substantial, continuing, inflation.
    Aha - off topic a bit - but I think I figured out something I've been struggling to make sense of for a long time now.

How could either SDR's or gold bullion, both of which are far more scarce than US Dollars, replace US Dollars as the world's "reserve" currency, the currency in terms of which major trade, contracts and debt are settled? And a related question, aren't all such monetary systems, based on some single reserve currency (and it's associated debt-paper or precious metal as the "most senior" asset) doomed to failure, as their supply drifts out of syncrhonization with economic activity, as we have seen over and over in history?

This multi-polar monetary system solves it.

Contracts and debt can be denominated in SDR units, but written to allow settlement or repayment in any of the several major national currencies (or gold or whatever else) that are in the "basket" of currencies (*), whose exchange rates with the SDR (and hence between each other) are set by the BIS or IMF or whatever global institution sets such things (under the discreet control of the elites, of course.)

This allows the global controllers to gain "independence" from the various national currencies (or precious metals or whatever) that form the basis of this system. If one of the major nations prints too much of its national currency, then the global committee can adjust the value of that currency, relative to the SDR, downward. Similarly if one of the currencies or metals becomes more scarce, then its value can be adjusted upward, or if some robot finds an asteroid made of a million tons of gold, then the SDR price of gold can be adjusted downward.

In no case need a local or unexpected shortage of any one of these currencies cause major disruption of some expected payment ... just use one of the alternatives if available. Hence for example, the US might not have much gold (Fort Knox may well be empty) but likely its US Treasury Dollar would be one of the SDR basket currencies, and so it would be weakened in global trading (imports) only to the extend that the globalists weakened the US Treasury Dollar's exchange rate relative to the SDR. This allows a transition for the US from the global reserve dollar to just another national treasury dollar to be managed more smoothly, over time.

Major nations that are not cooperating well enough can of course be punished by weakening their currency (if they are net importers) or stengthening their currency (if they are net exporters.) The globalists are always keen to have multiple such means of control.

Dang ... that works nice (from a globalist bankster point of view) !

And it blows a big hole in the gold bugs expectation that the currency of the next new world order will be gold, must be gold (because that's the only alternative to the now proven to fail fiat currency choice), which gold would have to be revalued to $10,000 or $100,000 per ounce, to provide sufficient liquidity for the current world economy, given the known above ground gold, and the amount of money circulating in the world at present. Gold can be just -one- of the items in the basket, without there needing to be enough gold to underwrite all, or even a large proportion of, the world's money.

Americans might want to hold gold because their US Dollars will be forcefully converted to US Treasury Dollars and then inflated to perhaps a half or a quarter of their purchasing power, before America gets its trade deficit under control. But that's using gold to preserve current purchasing power, and to avoid losing 50% or 75% of it as would happen if one held Dollars. It's not a strike it rich, join the upper class, bonanza that will have you and your descendents living in luxury for generations.

(*) P.S. -- Debt-paper, bills and contracts denominated in SDR's, yes, but normally written to be redeemed in one particular national currency (or perhaps gold) that's in the SDR basket, and then depending on a large Forex market for liquid exchange between these national currencies, at rates close to whatever is the "official" exchange rate, as established by some global bankster committee. See for example this issuance, two months ago, for just such an example: In Historic Event, China Sells First World Bank SDR-Denominated Bonds In Decades (Zerohedge).

Sorry for the diversion ... I'll be amazed if this made any sense to anyone else .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2016 at 17:01.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ascension (10th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The red flag for me was in Trump picking Goldman Sachs/Soros banker Steve Mnuchin.

Maybe there's an inside angle to this that we do not know about, but on its face it looks suspicious to me.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The red flag for me was in Trump picking Goldman Sachs/Soros banker Steve Mnuchin.

Maybe there's an inside angle to this that we do not know about, but on its face it looks suspicious to me.
    I doubt that Goldman, or JP Morgan, or other major Western banks are being generally thrown under the bus. A few of them might be, to give the others something to feed off, like the cannabalism in the Donner Party, and their business model, which has been nicely tuned to the fading American Empire, will have to make some major changes, and likely result in some major downsizing.

But debt-money, banksters, and elites continue to be part of our "brave new world."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), TrumanCash (10th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This multi-polar monetary system solves it.
    JC Collins, whom I used to follow more closely, before he moved most of his best stuff behind a paywall, has posted a public summary of what he thinks this US election means.

He's saying much the same thing I'm saying, probably because I've gotten much of what I say from him.

He forsees a multi-polar world, in which the global bankers remain a central force, and in which popular right-wing nationalist leaders generate broad public acceptance of a "new world order" of cooperating major nations, under centralized political and monetary structures.

His article can be found at Trumps New World Order.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2016 at 17:02.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (10th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), onawah (10th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I can't help but think that in spite of Trump's questionable choices it will be a kinder, gentler NWO. His viewpoint on vaccines is IMO a big indicator of positive change. It appears that this is a yuuge importance to the elitists bent on total control. He also doesn't seem to be the type to go along with drug dealing by the CIA, et al.

I would think also that since Trump and his family would ostensibly have debts to bankers and that could be used as a leash to keep him from radically modifying the bankster fraud system, but we can always hope for improvement. It's up to all of us to keep exposing it, IMO. What comes to mind is George Green's claim that when he wouldn't go along with the corruption any more, they called in his loans.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 10th November 2016 at 15:18.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Flash (10th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), onawah (10th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

That explains a lot. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I would think also that since Trump and his family would ostensibly have debts to bankers and that could be used as a leash to keep him from radically modifying the bankster fraud system, but we can always hope for improvement. It's up to all of us to keep exposing it, IMO. What comes to mind is George Green's claim that when he wouldn't go along with the corruption any more, they called in his loans.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th November 2016 at 19:17.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast