Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Brien Foerster: DNA results NOW IN from elongated skulls

More from Brien...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Via Brien Foerster

DNA Results Of The Paracas Elongated Skulls Of Peru | Part 5 : Move Facial Reconstruction

Published 14th February 2018

Brien hypothesizes on the faces of the skulls even futher...

Previous related videos:

DNA Results (Part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k

Blacksea connection (Part 2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vMzW2XyEk

Physical Anomalies (Part 3)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1ZyPbuSmU

Facial Reconstruction (Part 4)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn0zW6G_sKA
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Jayke (15th February 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Brien's got some backup!

Via Brien Foerster

DNA Results Of The Paracas Elongated Skulls Of Peru | Part 6 : The Experts

Published 15th February 2018

Brien brings in the experts!

Previous related videos:

DNA Results (Part 1)

More Facial Reconstruction (Part 5)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gecNkl-o8U8
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), mojo (15th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Does anyone think the Smithsonian has information/evidence regarding elonganted skulls? If so why would they hide it if we have evidence from Peru? Its the same about giant skeletons why would they hide it if we have alternative evidence to their existence? Why would a museum hide their most amazing collections? If they hide what we think what else are they hiding?

I am of the opinion that agents of the Smithsonian collected many items, artefacts, remains and relics. I am not of the opinion that the "public" Smithsonian has these in their collections at all. It is much more likely they were transferred to some special subgroup/agency. Records erased and destroyed. I only say this because anyone with an iota of sense who is engaged to remove these items from public view and research would probably do exactly the same...and probably much more to keep the secrets safe from the rest of the world.

I wondered how secret research was conducted....and then I learned about compartmentalization in various projects and the lengths agencies would go to keep even their own researchers blind to the big picture. The same techniques would be effective here and in ANY secret research.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), mojo (16th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vn0zW6G_sKA
    Look at this.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th February 2018 at 01:36.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Bob (16th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), justntime2learn (25th February 2018), mojo (16th February 2018), Star Tsar (16th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

In Summary...

Via Brien Foerster

DNA Results Of The Paracas Elongated Skulls Of Peru | Part 7 : Summary

Published 17th February 2018

Brien in conclusion!

Previous related videos:

DNA Results (Part 1)

More Facial Reconstruction (Part 5)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gecNkl-o8U8

The Experts (Part 6)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvEbbAouLk0

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Flash (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Jayke (17th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I find it interesting that the Paracas seem to be made up of a variety of different Eurasian haplogroups.

Do you remember uzn’s thread on the megaliths of Russia, the tomb of Mithradates in Kerch (Crimea) in particular. Mithradates was mentioned in Francis Yates book ‘The Art of Memory’, where he was revered for having an exceptional memory. His skill was to be fluent in all the 24 languages spoken by the different native inhabitants of his kingdom. Even back in Mithradates time (120-63BC), Crimea was one of the most culturally diverse melting pots of the age. Foerster dates the Paracas to migrating out of Crimea at 1000BC? Only 850 years earlier.

I’ve also heard it speculated that the Antikythera mechanism was found to be dated back to Mithradates reign, (page 3, 1st paragraph of this report) indicating a sophisticated culture at the time.

Hidden or forgotten history slowly being pieced back together. It’ll be interesting to see how many universities care to peer review Brian Foersters results, or if they’ll just sweep it under the rug to keep their current theories intact.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,487 times in 861 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Also, I remember seeing in this forum, one of the thread that was about the tribes in New Zealand if I remember well, and one of these were blond, blue eyes and had myths of coming from the Middle East having gone through Peru (I may be mistaken, this has to be checked). This would all tie the travelling of Caucasians to America and New Zealand together.
    Sources:
    http://celticnz.co.nz/RaglanRamble.htm
    https://facebook.com/permalink.php?s...46003915492277

Nineteenth century Maori historian, John Grace, described Ngati Hotu of new Zealand in the following manner: “Generally speaking, Ngati Hotu were of medium height and of light colouring. In the majority of cases they had reddish hair. They were referred to as urukehu. It is said that during the early stages of their occupation of Taupo they did not practise tattooing as later generations did, and were spoken of as te whanau a rangi (the children of heaven) because of their fair skin. There were two distinct types. One had a kiri wherowhero or reddish skin, a round face, small eyes and thick protruding eyebrows. The other was fair-skinned, much smaller in stature, with larger and very handsome features. The latter were the true urukehu and te whanau a rangi. In some cases not only did they have reddish hair, but also light coloured eyes.” (See Tuwharetoa, chapter 7, page 115, by Rev. John Grace).

The tribe Ngati Hotu have had DNA tested, they found strong links to the region of Iran, the location that family oral tradition claimed was an original homeland, and to Peru in South America.

Oral traditions passed down within Ngati Kuri speak of some distant ancestors arriving from India in 700 AD and finding people here that they called “the surveyors”, because of their preoccupation with marking the land with standing stones. In as much as Iran sits adjacent to Pakistan and India, these accounts closely parallels oral traditions of Ngati Kuri and other iwi, like Te Roroa, as to ancestral homelands of remote antiquity.

Whereas there were three possible routes available to get to New Zealand from Iran-India, the DNA evidence would suggest that ancestral route was via Egypt and the north African way mark trails bordering the Mediterranean to the Atlantic Ocean, then crossing to South America to finally settle in Peru. The ancestors would have spent many generations in hospitable lands along the way, picking up cultural symbolism, language, religious expressions, fauna and flora, before fleeing further afield from hostile camp-followers intent upon their destruction.

The Iran connection may be linked to Ancient Celtic Ireland. Its an interesting correlation because glyph s found in Ireland have similar glyph s found in New Zealand. In particular, spirals and labyrinths. Also ancient bullaun alters have been found in other Pacific Islands, such as Samoa and Fiji. New Zealand has probably the best representation of ancient art. The influence of this ancient megalithic art and artifacts may be due to the evidence from Ancient Celtic Neolithic civilizations in Ireland and similar ancient Celtic lands.

These ancient Celtic New Zealanders set up standing stone circles, solar observatories, trig mounds on hill ranges, obelisk survey markers, hill-forts built in the pre-Celtic palisaded style, defensive enclosures riddled with souterrain tunnel systems, souterrain houses, gable-roofed houses, stone beehive houses, canal systems, vast networks of overland walkway systems, irrigation systems, bullaun altars, etc., etc., all of which later came into the possession of Maori as the spoils of conquest. In the early centuries after the arrival of the Polynesian-Maori, these more ancient inhabitants, who had occupied New Zealand for thousands of years, taught Maori such things as fish-net making, line-dancing, the art of facial tattooing, wood carving in the Celtic archaic styles as well as many forms of arts, crafts, weaving, games, oratory, music, fishing by the moon, etc., etc.

For further reference, See: Celt, Druid & Culdee, by Isabel Hill Elder, 1938, pp. 59-60.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2018 at 02:00. Reason: fixed quote formatting and added sources

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Flash (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Jayke (18th February 2018), leavesoftrees (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), mojo (18th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA results: the Elongated Paracas Skulls

Newflash from Brien!

Via Brien Foerster

Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy

Published 24th February 2018

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), BMJ (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), justntime2learn (25th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,548 times in 5,657 posts

Amazing Mummy find ty 4 sharing that Star... It made me wonder what happened? Why don't we have people with elongated skulls living today?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), Star Tsar (25th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

more from Brien connecting ancient tech with elongated artifacts as well...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), justntime2learn (25th February 2018), Star Tsar (25th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

...what happened? Why don't we have people with elongated skulls living today?
    Caveat: here's what Joseph Farrell calls high octane speculation. But it's also melded with my own fairly strong perception/intuition, for what that's worth.

I think they were good people, a species that was more highly intelligent than homo sapiens sapiens (modern humans), and therefore naturally often became rulers and leaders. If we estimate IQ as proportional to cranial capacity, their IQs could have been 160-250... a good half again as much as our 'normal' human range.

They may originally have been some kind of hybrid, and maybe even an experiment; though I think they were on the planet for quite a while before the dating of the Paracas skulls (2,000-3,000 BCE).

But I think they were misunderstood, demonized and feared, and regarded as inhuman freaks by regular humans. I suspect that they didn't reproduce as easily, and maybe their gestation period (pregnancy) was longer. It also has to be possible that childbirth may have been difficult or dangerous, because of their huge heads.

So in short, I think they became extinct. I do not think they exist anywhere today. And I'd like to say again: I do feel they were very good people.

It has to be possible that the reason their existence has been so covered up, with so many of the MANY skeletons and remains removed from sight forever, is simply because it's not acceptable for the egos of the current ruling authorities that some, if not most, of these people were maybe MUCH more intelligent than us.

(It has to be possible, also, that these people were the ancient great disappeared 'Builder' race, maybe using not only enhanced intelligence, but enhanced psychic abilities, to move the giant stones anywhere they wanted to.)

And the morphic field of the ancient fear, hatred and the desire to exterminate them may still be somehow be an influence.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th February 2018 at 02:08.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2018), BMJ (25th February 2018), DeDukshyn (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), Jayke (26th February 2018), justntime2learn (25th February 2018), Mike (25th February 2018), mojo (25th February 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018), Star Tsar (25th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018), Wind (26th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Well said Bill... your reasoning helps to explain why ancient humans might try and change their children's skull shape as a way to emulate these noble beings. The artist images above portray them as a distinguished and regal race as well...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vn0zW6G_sKA
    Look at this.

Is there a way to know if those people didn't have hair all over their face and not just the normal hair area?
    I guess if they did there would be sculptures showing it.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), mojo (25th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I'm having a problem about the original DNA testing done on the elongated skulls. I was under the impression it would provide specific DNA sequencing like in the original Jurassic Park movie. Instead the testing was more like Ancestry DNA website where they find certain markers on human migration and origins of humans. Something seems amiss to me, if they did not reveal the complete DNA sequence what relevance is there to the test if we can't tell the elongated skull is not of human origin or of something else? With all the recent knowledge that we know now certain labs are creating their own 50% human-animal chimera so are they are going to create another living human-chimera with elongated skull? There must something different about the DNA that comes from elongated skulls and we did not get that answer imo.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), DeDukshyn (26th February 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I agree with you mojo.

If you test a car for metals you will find metals and then even where said metals come from. you find what you are searching for.

But if you look at a car for the structure, blue print in mind you will find the blue print.

You can take a sample of a human and with hi probability say where it spent most of it's early years of life, so if you took a sample of an Alien being on this planet you can find out where it spent most of it's early life Doh.

But look directly (DNA sequence) at said Alien would the structure be different, yes, but you have to look at it and for it in the test yes?

So still no results of the kind I was hoping to see either mojo
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Thank you Sunny-side-up, It's nice someone else noticed...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Hi all,
    I'm having a problem about the original DNA testing done on the elongated skulls. I was under the impression it would provide specific DNA sequencing like in the original Jurassic Park movie. Instead the testing was more like Ancestry DNA website where they find certain markers on human migration and origins of humans. Something seems amiss to me, if they did not reveal the complete DNA sequence what relevance is there to the test if we can't tell the elongated skull is not of human origin or of something else? With all the recent knowledge that we know now certain labs are creating their own 50% human-animal chimera so are they are going to create another living human-chimera with elongated skull? There must something different about the DNA that comes from elongated skulls and we did not get that answer imo.
    Unfortunately, DNA tools are still in their infancy and incredibly lacking. DNA "sequencing" and testing for markers are two very different things. One costs fortunes to do and requires time and supercomputers, testing for markers does not. It may just be a limitation of the level of funds available. There's a lot of guesswork still in DNA investigations. Nothing like "Jurassic Park" style of DNA work is happening, except maybe at top secret military levels where funds are not a concern.

Maybe it is just assumed that these are human, or that initial tests had markers that aligned fairly well with human (remember, every human has different DNA and not every human has been sequenced - so imagine that instead of "yes" or "no" type of results, we are more looking at boundaries - is it within the boundary for human?), and they went on to search for other markers.

I think Bill's hypothesis above might be pretty close.

From my perspectives, "humans" are quite possibly a hybrid species themselves ... I think there may well have been several iterations of "humans" (evidence seems to support this) - perhaps the "long skulls" where just one of these iterations.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hi DeDukshyn, wanted to welcome you back and it's good because you always help to understand what we are seeing in cryptic videos...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), DeDukshyn (26th February 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), Star Tsar (3rd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Hi DeDukshyn, wanted to welcome you back and it's good because you always help to understand what we are seeing in cryptic videos...
    Thanks for the welcome! And it is great to be back with all you wonderful Avalonians!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), Spiral (3rd March 2018), Star Tsar (3rd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

More examples from Brien

Via Brien Foerster

Mystery Of Akhenaten & The Elongated Skulls Of Peru

Published 3rd March 2018

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), mojo (3rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast