+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'The Ascension Mysteries' (by David Wilcock)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default 'The Ascension Mysteries' (by David Wilcock)

Anyone else reading The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock? Starting very personal about his childhood he then goes into heavier stuff. Hit nr 11 on the NYT List without any comments!? Someone doesn't want it there...
    Last edited by transiten; 6th November 2016 at 14:58.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th April 2018), Ashy67 (8th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), Inversion (6th November 2016), JRS (6th March 2017), Lifebringer (7th November 2016), PathWalker (8th November 2016), scotslad (20th November 2023), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016), wondering (6th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member JimM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 'The Ascension Mysteries' (by David Wilcock)

Read the book a couple weeks ago and found it fascinating. The first part about his childhood puzzled me but then after reading more of the book it seemed to further explain his later experiences. Loaned the book to a friend and now plan to read it again.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Inversion (6th November 2016), scotslad (20th November 2023), transiten (6th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I've read all his books and followed his blog but not that much lately but this book kind of summons up his earlier work while adding extra dimensions to it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Inversion (6th November 2016), kanishk (7th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 times in 1,690 posts

I'm almost finished with the book. I was after the information on the Progenitors/Ancient Builder Race. What David has seen as karma in his early life I see as a conditioning process for the role he would play in the future. There's a race that apparently has no name, but he refers to them as the Empire which he borrowed from Star Wars. They occupied the super-earth between Mars & Jupiter before its destruction. Both the Empire and Ancient Builder Race used transparent aluminum in the structures. The ABR were eighteen feet tall and had feline facial features. The Empire while they inhabited Tiamat we 70-100 feet tall and their size diminished when they migrated to other worlds. He wrote that every moon in our solar system has been 'built-out' by one of the two races. David believes the ABR are also the Guardians.
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th November 2016 at 19:45.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

transiten (7th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I'm reading it. At page 61. Enjoying it. See some parallels with my own life, not the UFO experiences. My one sighting came later. I feel anticipation for what will come.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Inversion (7th November 2016), transiten (7th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

first off Wilcock is so brainwashed by the new age bible law of one and ra it's laughable! and impossible to believe anything he says. furthermore no one is "allowed" to "make $" on this field with bestseller books unless they are compromised (which he is/was) and in the pocket of the tptb. perfect disinfo source/posterchild to confuse the gullible and naive further, too bad and very sad..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th November 2023), Inversion (7th November 2016), RedSun88 (7th November 2016), transiten (7th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Here is a link to a torrent of Cosmic Disclosures seasons 1-5. https://thepiratebay.cr/torrent/1583...ock_S01_to_S05

I did Originally pay Gaia TV but i do think the seasons should now be freely shared for those interested.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Inversion (7th November 2016), transiten (7th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    first off Wilcock is so brainwashed by the new age bible law of one and ra it's laughable! and impossible to believe anything he says. furthermore no one is "allowed" to "make $" on this field with bestseller books unless they are compromised (which he is/was) and in the pocket of the tptb. perfect disinfo source/posterchild to confuse the gullible and naive further, too bad and very sad..
    How is it you can be so sure you're capable of judging him to the extent that you don't believe anything he is saying? You must be extremely wellinformed then.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th July 2017), East Sun (4th March 2017), Inversion (7th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Say what you will David Wilcock researches meticulously.
    Throw the baby out with the bath water if you will.
    People who do are brain washed into thinking that everything that came out of the New Age was inspired by the PTB.
    No they hi jacked something that was working--then distorted it to suit their own goal of world domination.
    Anything related to free thinking had to be rubbished.
    Sure some of it was over the top but the core was well intended.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th July 2017), Ashy67 (8th November 2016), DeDukshyn (5th March 2017), Inversion (7th November 2016), Joe Akulis (8th November 2016), NancyV (7th November 2016), PathWalker (8th November 2016), Richard S. (7th November 2016), transiten (7th November 2016), Violet3 (8th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Say what you will David Wilcock researches meticulously.
    Throw the baby out with the bath water if you will.
    People who do are brain washed into thinking that everything that came out of the New Age was inspired by the PTB.
    No they hi jacked something that was working--then distorted it to suit their own goal of world domination.
    Anything related to free thinking had to be rubbished.
    Sure some of it was over the top but the core was well intended.

Chris
    I agree Chris. I am reading David's book called 'The Synchronicity Key' and finding it extremely well researched though I do not always agree with his speculations on the data. Excellent reading though IMHO.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th July 2017), gaiagirl (5th March 2017), greybeard (8th November 2016), Inversion (8th November 2016), transiten (8th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just finished the book yesterday and found this today.

Enjoy! Esp. the pic by the end where the British queen looks up on a giant skeleton
    Last edited by transiten; 4th March 2017 at 20:50.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

East Sun (4th March 2017), fourty-two (5th March 2017), Inversion (5th March 2017), JRS (6th March 2017), Noelle (4th March 2017), norman (5th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,366 times in 8,335 posts

I've got an audio capture of the above presentation that someone posted on line at the time. I've listened to it several times and sent it to friends. It's been good to actually see some of those things he was talking about.

The video is a lot shorter than the original with a lot chopped out. In the original, David made a fool of himself a few times but those more egotistical bits are gone from the video. A whole section where he went into his ideas about the nature of reality, which was soon after he started and nearly an hour long, has gone completely. I'm glad about that because I've been chopping it out too, so that the people I sent it to weren't put off listening to the rest of it.

It's a fascinating story and I believe most of it makes good sense and very likely the true history, or at least a skeleton sketch of the true history. No pun intended. I think he's pushing it a bit with the images of structures on solar system objects, but that doesn't matter in the end.

I don't understand why the part about the rings of Saturn got left out of the video. I've always left it in my version, even though there's scientific reasons to question the stability of massive rings made up of post apocalyptic debris colliding with itself over millions of years. Why would it all stay in distinct rings and not disperse out in all directions one collision after another.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th July 2017), transiten (5th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

He mentions the rings of Saturn in his book and that they are debris from an exploded planetthat got caught up of the gravity of Saturn. There's a rite that the cabal performs shown in the movie "Eyes wide shut" where they dance around in a circle symbolizing these rings and planet from where they think they originated and the power of the cabal.

I hope I got it right, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by transiten; 5th March 2017 at 12:18.

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    So you've read all his books (this thread is about books), and determined that nothing he says is possible to believe? ... which book of his gave you the information for this evaluation of yours? Not that I wouldn't trust your evaluation, I just wonder how much effort you put into it, objectively, and wonder which book(s) you would be referring this evaluation towards.

That said, David is constantly being teamed up with idiots publicly ("drake", Goode, and others) to his own detriment - he is a bit of a sucker and likes the public eye a bit too much - I advise people to stay away from his blog and interviews with the idiots that are often shoved in his face for obvious reasons, but his books are very well researched and very interesting - at least the one that I read was - a bit of a far cry from how he allows himself to be portrayed in the public eye.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

East Sun (5th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017), transiten (8th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Happy birthday to David Wilcock who happens to be born on Womens International day
    Last edited by transiten; 8th March 2017 at 14:31.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Inversion (8th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I have searched on this video and it appears NOT to have been shared

it is Wilcock calling Art Bell in the 90's and claiming to be a time traveller...

Please delete if this is already here....

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

It doesn't sound like David Wilcock. Note what's posted in the summary. I'm assuming the last name got cut off, i.e. Frederici(k)?
    Published on Feb 9, 2012
    title speaks for itself. David Wilcock is a fraud. a man wearing a costume. the man underneath the costume is joshua Frederici
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I have searched on this video and it appears NOT to have been shared

it is Wilcock calling Art Bell in the 90's and claiming to be a time traveller...

Please delete if this is already here....

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th July 2017 at 21:31.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th April 2018), Andrew_K (14th July 2017), Baby Steps (7th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2017), Inversion (7th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,427 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    It doesn't sound like David Wilcock.
    No, that's not Wilcock. (And whoever it was, he sure got a lot of things wrong )

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th April 2018), Baby Steps (7th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2017), Inversion (7th July 2017), RunningDeer (7th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've always had an uncomfortable distrustful feeling about DW so have avoided his research as much as possible. I think the guy does enjoy the attention, even more so now he is with Goode.

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 times in 1,690 posts

Summary of Ascension Mysteries

The first half of the book is about David’s upbringing. His drug problem in his early life apparently assisted in molding him into a particular mindset. He wrote about a strategy his antagonists use to discredit him which is Decoy, Distract & Trash (DDT). He talks a lot about karma and synchronicities and claims forgiveness stops the wheel(s) of karma. During the missions to the moon the astronauts used code words such as Santa Claus which meant UFO and Barbara referred to artifacts. He referenced the Constant of Nineveh and if you ever wondered if all the planets lined up in a straight line they do at least once every 6.2 million years. He claims that ascension is built into the clockwork of the universe. The event the Cabal, Draco and Secret Space Program are expecting is some kind of energetic blast from the sun which supposedly will trigger an upgrade in our DNA giving us supernatural abilities. He said in order to ascend a person has to be at least 51% service to others.

The dark side of the Moon looks like Manhattan at night. I read in another work that it is a neutral zone for races. He wrote Earth’s stargate address 7.5.3.84.70.24.606. The last three digits 606 is the designation for Earth and Mars is 605. That information is also in The Urantia Book or The Earth Book. DARPA came up with the idea for the computer IP address from their knowledge of stargates. There were numerous references to his insiders like Pete Peterson who you can find on Project Camelot. He made an incredible amount of references to the Law of One series which later he found out came from the Blue Avian Ra-Teir-Eir. It’s claimed he’s the same Ra from Egyptian times and it’s possible they were the Ancient Builder Race. He mentioned The Seeker which according to the story was a moon sized scout sphere craft controlled by the Sphere Being Alliance and/or the Blue Avians that came into our solar system in the 1980’s. Reagan’s address to the UN about an alien threat was about that object. He wrote about missile silos being powered down by an alien intelligence. One of his insiders only known as Jacob said there are 6,000 intelligent civilization within 1,000 light years of Earth.

He describes a race that lived on the super-Earth or Tiamat that were between 70 to 100 foot tall humanoids. They don’t have a name and David decided to call them the Empire which he got from Star Wars. They were a bloodthirsty race that believed in domination. They built a transparent aluminum ring in Saturn’s B-ring which was destroyed. Corey Goode said there are chambers with chairs and computers floating inside them. They weren’t as advanced as the Progenitors and they were in conflict with each other. Around the time of the destruction of Tiamat they loaded their consciousnesses into a matrix like system inside our moon. They have buried cities under the Sahara Desert. The movie Forbidden Planet was part of a disclosure of the Empire and/or Progenitors.

The Ancient Builder Race are also known as the Progenitors and David believes they’re also the Guardians. They’re eighteen feet tall and have feline facial features. They also have transparent aluminum ruins scattered throughout the solar system. David claims most of the moons in the system have been as he wrote ‘built out’ by them. Races will park their ships inside them for maintenance and repairs. The face on Mars is human on the left side and feline on the right.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Notes from David Wilcock's book Awakening in the Dream:

He looked at his dream hands p8. He’s had dreams of talking to an old bearded man aboard a cigar shaped craft when he was a kid. After he saw Star Wars the old man started appearing as Obi-Wan Kenobi. He told David he would be someone famous p10-11. He drew a life-sized image of a Gray in his closet that was three feet tall p16. Jung’s four archetypes are: Anima, the Animus, the Self & the Shadow p36. In the Law of One our higher chakras appear as crystals to extraterrestrials p50. Colors in dreams p51. Our sciences originated in philosophy. PhD is a doctor of philosophy p61. He mentioned the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot p75. He wrote about the hyperdimensional model p79. He discussed tetrahedral geometry p80. He wrote about 19.5 p82. Football sized egg shaped object p135. There are blue Grays p155. He had a Japanese girlfriend named Yumi p162. He and his family flew to Disney World when he was a kid p166. Betty Andreasson abduction case in the book “The Watchers” by Raymond Fowler p167. Another book he wrote was “Andreasson Affair” p168. Baba Muktananda was mentioned p174. Edgar Cayce was Osiris/Ra-Ptah the first pharaoh of Egypt p177. Hermes Trismegistus & Enoch were the same character. Cayce said the great pyramid was built in 10,490 to 10,390 BC p178. Isis was originally Isris p179. The 35 foot tall golden beings in David’s dream suggested he could be the replacement for Horus p186. The first sphere ship arrived in our solar system in the mid-80’s and was called the Sentinel p188. I recall it being called the Seeker. To ward off demons say “By the grace of God & the Law of One begone.”p190. Wanderer questionnaire p207. David has an ET soul p216. He’s experimented with automatic writing p217. He said the Gray he drew on the wall was 2.5 feet tall and on p16 he wrote it was three feet. He considers Graham Hancock’s book Fingerprints of the Gods to be Nobel Prize quality p263. Some of the beings he’s in contact with in his dreams are called Midwayers and are discussed in The Urantia Book. They’re considered to be angelic humans p269. They look like the Anshar described by Corey Goode p270. A writer for Star Trek: The Next Generation has a brain implant that Gray type aliens put there to seed stories through his dreams p270-271. The Midwayers were former humans p271. The Law of One hints at referring to our galaxy as The Logos meaning Word in Greek. It’s also equivalent to Love or consciousness of the universe p278. He lived with Carla Rueckert and Jim who channeled The Law of One series for two years. I recall him saying in the past he lived with them for three years p296. The most correct spelling of Jesus is Jehoshua according to the Law of One p301. The word Pyramid is derived from pyre-amid meaning fire in the middle p309. Also in the Law of One a solar system can be referred to as a galaxy p324. The Ra group refers to ascension as harvest p331. Ta Khut means the light referring to the light the great pyramid would reflect with its white casing stones p340. Alcyone and the pyramid p353. Granite leaf in the great pyramid p366. Jean Picard was an astronomer and the name of the captain in Star Trek: TNG p374. Caliph Al-Mamoun excavated the pyramid p381. Pyramid timeline p382. In the Law of One Moses is called Moishe p383. Diet of Worms Martin Luther p386. Peter Lemesurier’s book The Great Pyramid Decoded p403. The Orion Confederation are a negative ET group p403. 32nd degree Masons can become Shriners p412. “Give Lucius his loosh” p427. The Grays refer to themselves as Watchers p433. The Elders could be the Tall Whites p434. The Book The Watchers I & II p434. A celestial entity is IR pronounced Ur which translates to Watcher p438. The Luciferian force is in complete control of the Draco reptilian negative ET’s according to the Law of One p441. The telepathic voice told David to wear more blue. That’s to indicate the higher chakras and blue is the throat and possibly the third eye chakra P474. Lucifer was mentioned p476. He’s friends with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith p478. There’s a sub-atomic weapon called Blue-Lightning that are fifth generation nukes p488. Cayce’s ARE group had problems with an entity named Halaliel interfering during some of his readings and it’s aligned with Lucifer p496. David had an entity speak through him during a regression session p498. Archangel Michael said “Welcome to our sun” p499. Sunspot appear in historic sites. This is not a bi-matrix anymore p500. David could be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce p505. Short list of famous incarnates Cayce read for p511. He talked about the solar flash p526.
    Last edited by Inversion; 24th June 2022 at 20:12.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast