+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Is America the 'greatest country in the world'? Maybe NOT. See this video clip

1. Link to Post #61
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Is America the 'greatest country in the world'? Maybe NOT. See this video clip

Special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton in due time: Says Trump campaign manager

RT Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:35 UTC

© Chris Keane / Reuters

Donald Trump's campaign manager, speaking on MSNBC, said appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton can't be ruled out, adding that discussion regarding the issue will happen "in due time." Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are "looking to unify the country, but we haven't discussed that in recent days, and I think that it's all in due time," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC in an interview, as quoted by Reuters.

Trump did not bring up the issue when speaking on the phone with Clinton overnight, the campaign manager added in a separate interview for ABC. During his campaign, Trump said that if he wins, Clinton might end up with a special prosecutor looking into "her situation."
    "If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. Because there have never been so many lies, so much deception," he said at one of the rallies.
    Trump then also added that Clinton owed an apology for the "33,000 emails you deleted" and that she "would be in jail" if he becomes president.

SOTT Comment:
    A Hillary Clinton presidency would have guaranteed the continuation of all the things the New World Order wanted to have done.

See also:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Billy (9th November 2016), BMJ (17th November 2016), Cara (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th November 2016), Shannon (13th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Is America the 'greatest country in the world'? Maybe NOT. See this video clip

So... there is some hope that there'll be a follow suit to this:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Summary/transcript of video:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

[...]

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th November 2016), BMJ (11th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

I believe the USA has the potential to be.

I hope the Don puts his money were his mouth is regarding his promises.

If the Don wants to stimulate growth he should "protect the US economy" he might want start by increasing taxes on all imports. This should kick start local industry.
    Stuff the idea of playing on a global economic play ground, their in no such thing when there is such a disparate in wage rates across the global. Look at the Japanese and Korean cars flooding the market whilst Detroit is a ghost town.

And a bit of good news from Russia it doesn't seem Vlad is interested in a war at all with the USA.

Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th November 2016 at 16:00.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Shannon (13th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

and bill the first husband?

8. Link to Post #65
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    What we see nowadays is not war at all: it is a video game causing real deaths.
    See this TV advertisement for the RAAF. I was looking for the radio version they had running, it was less discrete, it said that if you beat your mates at flying video games, become a fighter pilot (don't quote me on exact wording).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

araucaria (25th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4