+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Vatican & America's takeover

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Project Vatican & America's takeover

I came across this...looking at Vatican stuff. Does anyone else know of this? Its a devious plan to take over America, also it reveals the 'VISA' card and global financial takeover, and the Visa name means = 666 :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va..._vatican45.htm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

mojo (8th November 2016), MorningSong (8th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: Project Vatican & America's takeover

Not surprised!, but I think there is another plan that will fight this one, the Zionist, we'll see!, only my 2 cents.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

MorningSong (8th November 2016), Sueanne47 (8th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

So arent the zionists and the vatican on the same page? or is it family rivalry Medici > Rothschild etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Deega (8th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    So arent the zionists and the vatican on the same page? or is it family rivalry Medici > Rothschild etc.
    From my limited reading, I have it that the Zionists were in to get rid of Christianity, I will look over to find the article on the matter!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I came across this...looking at Vatican stuff. Does anyone else know of this? Its a devious plan to take over America, also it reveals the 'VISA' card and global financial takeover, and the Visa name means = 666 :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va..._vatican45.htm
    If you want to know more about this, put the name "Jon Eric Phelps" into a search engine. He is the author of Vatican Assassins (Wounded In The House of My Friends). He has written and lectured extensively about the Jesuits, the Society of Jesus, the Vatican, The Black Pope, etc... I don't vouch for the accuracy or veracity of what Phelps says, as I have not studied the subject anywhere near to the great extent that he has, but he makes some very compelling points. In sum, he concludes that it is the Vatican that we should be scrutinizing and concerned about, as it (and they)runs the whole global ball of wax.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bluestflame (8th November 2016), Deega (8th November 2016), MorningSong (8th November 2016), Sueanne47 (8th November 2016), transiten (8th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was just about to go on Eric Jon Phelps site, when the link underneath that one was about Mr Phelps being a fraud, saying he had several smear campaigns against Alex Jones, Jeff Rense etc. And he was in with the Zionists Satori..

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelp...t_promoter.htm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

MorningSong (8th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Probably influenced by David Duke. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7csSAwFGE

Also by Veteran Today - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/23/nwo/

I have had others I will try to find!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Sueanne47,
    I think you should take just a few small steps down that rabbit hole before getting too fired up. Let me explain what I see just by taking those first few steps down the hole....

In the link you provide from bibliatecaplyades, in the second paragraph is mentioned a certain "Brother R. G. Stair". I know about him.. maybe more than I'd rather, but just Wiki it and you get a lot.... of dissing: Self procalimed Endtimes Prophet, accused cult leader, supposed sex offender...etc.

I do know that in the late 1990's he was preaching a lot about and against the Catholic Church and the Vatican. Many protestant and evangelical churches see the Catholic Church/Vatican as the feared "Babylon" of endtime prophecy.

Now, down the next rabbit hole: at the bottom of the bibliotecapleyades page there is another link to click on that took me to a pdf which is, I assume the "booklet" (though this pdf is only 11 pages long) Stair supposedly got a copy of. This is what is written at the very beginning:

Quote Welcome to Project: Vatican. My name is John Quintano, and I am the sole creator and publisher of this web site. Neither the Vatican nor any Roman Catholic agency, organization, instrument, parish or ministry, foreign or domestic, nor any Roman Catholic agent, organizer, instrument, clergy or lay person, foreign or domestic, nor any political, governmental or law enforcement agent or agency, foreign or domestic, is in any way associated with or a supporter of the content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site, in accordance with 37 CFR Parts 203, 204, 251, 252, 256, 257, 259, 260 and its international counterparts.
    The content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site is the sole responsibility of John Quintano, and any questions, comments, suggestions or objections concerning the content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site are to be addressed only to John Quintano.
    E-mail messages containing threats or harassment will be faxed to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation and to your Internet service provider. The FBI considers electronic mail to be no different than any other form of communication, and they will, using your Internet Protocol address, track you to the location of your Internet connection and interview you in person.
    So who is this John Quintano? I have no idea... Google didn't give me much except for an Amazon forum from years ago (2007) where this mysterious "work" was being discussed:

https://www.amazon.com/forum/christi...Tx992HQE6F7ER6

There was this comment, which I feel could be quite valid:

Quote Sounds a bit like the entire thing is his creation, does it not? You know, like he's working on a book and this is the foundation of his fiction, or perhaps some other purpose. The fact is that he gives no credit to any outside source and openly accepts full responsibility for the content.
    But then, again, who knows?

The VISA thing being the 666 of prophecy is really far fetched, IMO, but 20 years ago, the idea of bar codes being used on humans like the "mark of the beast" was certainly making its rounds... now they have microchips and nanobots....

Just by my own experience living in Italy.... I don't think any common catholic parrishers nor lowly priests would even dream to be affiliated with this project although I do, personally, see and wonder how they believe what they do... and it isn't very "biblical" what Italian catholics believe, not where I live anyway. Most people don't even own a Bible, much less read one once in a while. They are quite happy with pieces of scipture the "church" gives out in little pamphlets each weekly mass.

Sorry for my meanderings....

As for the Jesuits... well, there now is a Jesuit Pope and he most certainly has been using his kingship of the Vatican as a political front..but don't they all?

In the end... I'm not sure this Vatican Project is something that has come out of the Vatican. And I am not sure this project is even valid anymore... not looking at nowadays headlines.

Maybe today's Evangelicals are now connecting the "right" dots as far as their escatological beliefs are concerned and this was just a smoke screen at the time (1990's, I assume).
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Cara (9th November 2016), Deega (8th November 2016), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Sueanne47 (8th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I watched the video of David Duke...very good speech on Christian persecution. And veteranstoday.com said about Zionists aiming to get rid of religion, I think they want a new world religion though. I'd still like to see the Vatican/Jesuit connection with the Zionists, thanks for helping me Deega

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Deega (8th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

beginning to see a pattern where leaders of particular religions seem to privately follow a tottaly different line of thought the "religion " they represent is for the masses , all about control , thier preference is for a belief structure that gives themselves more power

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Sueanne47,
    I think you should take just a few small steps down that rabbit hole before getting too fired up. Let me explain what I see just by taking those first few steps down the hole....

In the link you provide from bibliatecaplyades, in the second paragraph is mentioned a certain "Brother R. G. Stair". I know about him.. maybe more than I'd rather, but just Wiki it and you get a lot.... of dissing: Self procalimed Endtimes Prophet, accused cult leader, supposed sex offender...etc.

I do know that in the late 1990's he was preaching a lot about and against the Catholic Church and the Vatican. Many protestant and evangelical churches see the Catholic Church/Vatican as the feared "Babylon" of endtime prophecy.

Now, down the next rabbit hole: at the bottom of the bibliotecapleyades page there is another link to click on that took me to a pdf which is, I assume the "booklet" (though this pdf is only 11 pages long) Stair supposedly got a copy of. This is what is written at the very beginning:

Quote Welcome to Project: Vatican. My name is John Quintano, and I am the sole creator and publisher of this web site. Neither the Vatican nor any Roman Catholic agency, organization, instrument, parish or ministry, foreign or domestic, nor any Roman Catholic agent, organizer, instrument, clergy or lay person, foreign or domestic, nor any political, governmental or law enforcement agent or agency, foreign or domestic, is in any way associated with or a supporter of the content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site, in accordance with 37 CFR Parts 203, 204, 251, 252, 256, 257, 259, 260 and its international counterparts.
    The content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site is the sole responsibility of John Quintano, and any questions, comments, suggestions or objections concerning the content, management, use or distribution of the information contained on this web site are to be addressed only to John Quintano.
    E-mail messages containing threats or harassment will be faxed to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation and to your Internet service provider. The FBI considers electronic mail to be no different than any other form of communication, and they will, using your Internet Protocol address, track you to the location of your Internet connection and interview you in person.
    So who is this John Quintano? I have no idea... Google didn't give me much except for an Amazon forum from years ago (2007) where this mysterious "work" was being discussed:

https://www.amazon.com/forum/christi...Tx992HQE6F7ER6

There was this comment, which I feel could be quite valid:

Quote Sounds a bit like the entire thing is his creation, does it not? You know, like he's working on a book and this is the foundation of his fiction, or perhaps some other purpose. The fact is that he gives no credit to any outside source and openly accepts full responsibility for the content.
    But then, again, who knows?

The VISA thing being the 666 of prophecy is really far fetched, IMO, but 20 years ago, the idea of bar codes being used on humans like the "mark of the beast" was certainly making its rounds... now they have microchips and nanobots....

Just by my own experience living in Italy.... I don't think any common catholic parrishers nor lowly priests would even dream to be affiliated with this project although I do, personally, see and wonder how they believe what they do... and it isn't very "biblical" what Italian catholics believe, not where I live anyway. Most people don't even own a Bible, much less read one once in a while. They are quite happy with pieces of scipture the "church" gives out in little pamphlets each weekly mass.

Sorry for my meanderings....

As for the Jesuits... well, there now is a Jesuit Pope and he most certainly has been using his kingship of the Vatican as a political front..but don't they all?

In the end... I'm not sure this Vatican Project is something that has come out of the Vatican. And I am not sure this project is even valid anymore... not looking at nowadays headlines.

Maybe today's Evangelicals are now connecting the "right" dots as far as their escatological beliefs are concerned and this was just a smoke screen at the time (1990's, I assume).
    I have heard many people speak about the Pope, I trust David icke when he spoke about the Beltane festival, and I do believe that children are being taken to be blood sacrifices under the Basilica for satan worship. This is why I see the connection with the Vatican and the Zionists. Also I just found this video that connects the Vatican with the royal family :

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I was just about to go on Eric Jon Phelps site, when the link underneath that one was about Mr Phelps being a fraud, saying he had several smear campaigns against Alex Jones, Jeff Rense etc. And he was in with the Zionists Satori..

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelp...t_promoter.htm
    Sueanne47. No doubt Phelps has his detractors. If you are interested in the subject, may I recommend that you read and listen to Phelps himself, and not just what others say about him. I strongly believe that when one is over the target, that is when you get the flack. Phelps may be over the target on some of his points so they are taking shots at him. I suspect that some people on this forum have had this experience.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yes, its SO difficult to find pure truth of any matter, but I will take a look at Phelps and what he says now..

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Not surprised!, but I think there is another plan that will fight this one, the Zionist, we'll see!, only my 2 cents.
    This post of mine totally destroy this anti zionist bs!!!

Do The Rothschilds Rule The World?

Quote A short video explaining how the Rothschild's are clearly not the ruling force of the NWO conspiracy. The Rothschild's over the years have been rendering their services in banking, finance and money management to various corporations and empires over the years. However evidence points to the fact that the Rothschild's are merely bankers for the Revived Roman Empire.

It's easy to see the Rothschild's are not at the top, and this is NOT a Jewish conspiracy with just a little common sense and some research:
    Jesuits are Zionists in that they had to re-establish Israel for their false god the pope: Ceasar. Yet, the pope will "make peace" as Israel is invaded and the pope is placed on the throne in Jerusalem... that is to come. The Jesuits are Zionists. It is all one plan to seat the pope, Ceasar, on the throne in jerusalem ruling from there the world declaring himself to be God. Zionism and Jesuits cannot be divorced... they are one... it is one plan an Zionism is part of the plan.

Vatican Hofjuden by Craig Oxley

Quote This is the first part of an audio Craig Oxley recorded on October 2, 2008. The title is called Vatican Hofjuden. He has a website called The Unhived Mind.
    Real Purposes And Origins Of The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Sion

Quote This is the second part of a show Craig Oxley did on October 2, 2008. It is called Vatican Hofjuden.
    Battle Of Waterloo, Russia Today, And Other Cointelpro Style Inquisitions

America As A Corporation Under Roman Rule

Quote This is the third part of an audio Craig Oxley did on October 2, 2008 called the Vatican Hofjuden.

THE JESUITS HISTORY ERASED FROM TODAYS EDUCATION SYSTEM AND THE MAINSTREAM LITERACY

https://reptiliandimension.wordpress...ream-literacy/

Jesuit fraud Einstein debunked by Nikola Tesla (Part 1)

Jesuit fraud Einstein debunked by Nikola Tesla (Part 2)

Jesuits & the French Revolution

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311232

Nazi Germany - A Creation of the Vatican and Jesuits

Meet the Real Hitler - Tool of the Jesuits

THE JESUITS AND THE ORDER OF MALTA CREATED THE HOLLYWOOD FILM INDUSTRY

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1366028718

Jesuits Created Hollywood

http://letsrollforums.com/jesuits-cr...lm-t23352.htmlhttp://<br /> <br /> &#91;B]<b>Motion ...ht-of.html</b>

Rothschild - Jesuit Controlled Knights/Bankers of the Papacy

Quote the Jesuit Order and The Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) and their close involvement with banking and governments. Looking especially close at the relationship with the Vatican and the banking dynasty of the house of Rothschild.
    Jews, The Jesuit Scapegoat

The Jesuit Connection to Zionism

http://letsrollforums.com//jesuit-co...m-t21229.html?

THE JESUIT CONTROLLED ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zc1r2

Jesuit-Ruled CFR

http://vaticannewworldorder.blogspot...of-two-co.html

Bilderberg Group - Jesuit creation & Knight of Malta connections

Quote The video speaks for itself, unravelling what the mainstream "alternative" media refuses to acknowledge and address.

Key players in the foundation of Club Bilderberg:

Joseph Retinger - Jesuit
    Prince Bernhard of Netherlands - Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
    Luigi Gedda - Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
    Giovanni Montini (Pope Paul VI) - Archbishop of Milan.

THE BOHEMIAN GROVE IS RUN BY THE JESUIT ORDER AND THE VATICAN

https://reptiliandimension.wordpress...r-and-vatican/

Skull and Bones death cult proven to be a Vatican Secret Society

https://reptiliandimension.wordpress...ecret-society/

JESUIT MERCHANTS RULE THE BANK OF ENGLAND - CITY OF LONDON - LIVERY CORPORATION

JESUIT MERCHANTS RULE THE BANK OF ENGLAND

http://theunhivedmind.com/UHM/jesuit...england-audio/

The Aragon Templar and the Rothschild Alliance

Aragon Templars · Domination of World Commerce

The roots of communism: the socialist-communist reductions in Paraguay
    1609-1767

http://nccg.org/ning/forum/the-roots...munism-the.htm

The Jesuits are the masters of Communism having perfected Communism in their Paraguayan Reductions from 1607 to 1767. Thomas More wrote the book Utopia. Karl Marx was trained by the Jesuits in the British Museum. Stalin trained by the Jesuits at the Orthodox Spiritual Seminary in Tiflis/Tbilisi, Georgia. Lenin trained by the Jesuits in Geneva. Links to suppressed books in the youtube link above.

A Vanished Arcadia Account of Jesuits in Paraguay 1607 to 1767.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1flfcr...07+to+1767.pdf

Knights of Malta proven to rule CIA and Governments of the world for the Jesuits

https://reptiliandimension.wordpress...r-the-jesuits/

The CIA - founded by The Knights of Malta and Harry Truman controlled by The Jesuit Superior General

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41a_1407783637

Quote CIA (Founded by Knight of Malta William Donovan) many CIA directors has been a Knight of Malta , and some of them being Skull & Bones members William Casey , H.W Bush , Thomas Braden , G.J Tenet and many more , today its Knight of Malta Leon Panetta.who was jesuit educated on Santa Clara University and there are many many more within the US government who are Jesuit educated and have their Jesuit degrees

Eric Prince from Blackwater (Bloodwater) is a Knight of Malta see how everything falls in its place ? Henry Kissinger Knight of malta , George Soros Knight of malta , Rudolph Guiliani Knight of Malta , George J Tenet Knight of Malta , Rupert Murdoch , Michael Bloomfield , Paul Bremer , H.W.Bush Knight of Malta , Prescot Junior Bush Knight of Malta , Joe Biden , General Casey , General Petreaus , General Peter Pace etc etc Amschel Meier de Rothschild Knight of malta , David Rockefeller.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41a_1407783637#eboifBx2xorg98yF.99[/url]

The ''Grassroots'' Myth: ''Liberal CIA'' Network of ''New Left'' Foundations, Media and Activist Groups - Much More Than Just George Soros

By: Joël van der Reijden. Date: March 6, 2016 | Updated: March 26, 2017

https://isgp-studies.com/media-liber...lse-opposition

Jesuits are based on Templarism - Craig Oxley

The Great Irish Famine and the Jesuits!!

http://www.reformation.org/jesuits-in-ireland.html

Quote Patrick Kennedy—the founder of the Kennedy dynasty in the United States—left Ireland in 1849 during the height of the Great Famine.

At that time, the Irish Parliament was in London, and they had equal representation with the Scottish peers. Most of them were not in the least interested in any kind of famine relief.

The Irish peasantry were totally demoralized by the teachings of Old Rome which condemns all industry and progress. Faith was replaced by fatalism and the living waters of the Spirit were replaced by the unholy spirit of alcohol. The people relied on one food source: the potato, and when that crop failed in 1846, the Jesuit dominated London government made sure that millions starved to death.
    This Jesuit strategy was very successful, because millions emigrated to the United States and all parts of the British Empire.
    Jesuits control the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations

https://theunhivedmind.com/UHM/jesui...man-relations/

Illuminated Freemasonry

Quote Craig Oxley - The Unhived Mind
    The Papal City of London Eric Jon Phelps Craig Oxley

Quote "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot"
    President John F. Kennedy

The Society of Jesus, or the Jesuits, with their Sun Worship logo, operate in the highest echelons of the Jesuit Illuminati, or rather their leaders do. It is the Jesuit leadership that controls the Knights of Malta, Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus in the USA, and works closely with another secret order of the Roman Church, Opus Dei, which was created by the Jesuits.

The Society of Jesus was the creation of Ignatius Loyola, who was born at the Castle of Loyola in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa in Spain on Christmas Eve 1491. He and a group of associates founded the Jesuit Order in 1537 and it was given papal approval in 1540.

From there it expanded its influence until it reached its present status as one of the most powerful secret societies on earth. Loyola became the first Jesuit Superior General, also know as the 'Father General', and he sent his agents far and wide to set up schools, colleges, and seminaries.

The Jesuits now have some 17,000 members in 112 countries and the worldwide structure consists of region known as assistances, which are themselves made up of provinces.

The Superior General has absolute authority and is again chosen for life, or until he decides to resign. The Jesuit Constitutions were written by Loyola and created a dictatorship that demanded absolute obedience to the Pope and 'superiors' with the Order.

He said that Jesuits should be 'well-disciplined like a corpse'. Loyola produced a book call Spiritual Exercises(modern day psychology) in 1548 and it is still at the heart of Jesuit 'education'. It tells Jesuits to suspend their own judgement and the thirteenth rule says it is virtue to believe only what the Catholic Church tells them even if it's not true.

The example is given of seeing something that is obviously white, but believing it is really black if the Catholic hierarchy says it is..

On top of the Jesuit powerstructure stands the superior-general of the order.

Below him is probably the ex superior-general who is still alive.

Under him are the four assistants of the superior-general and three of these assistants are also regional assistants.

Below these assistants there are seven regional assistants and in total there are ten assistancies.

Below him there are six presidents of the Conferences.

And the list goes on and on. This is probably the powerstructure in the top of the Jesuits:

Superior-General:
    Arturo Sosa Abascal

Ex superior-general:
    Adolfo Nicolas

Assistant Ad Providentiam & president Conference European Provincials:
    John Dardis

Assistant Ad Providentiam, Admonitor & Regional Assistant US & Canada:
    Douglas Marcouiller

Assistant Ad Providentiam & Regional Assistant South-Asia:
    Vernon D'Cunha Assistant

Ad Providentiam & Regional Assistant Africa:
    Fratern Masawe

Regional Assistant South Asia:
    Lisbert D'Souza

Regional Assistant Pacific Asia:
    Daniel Patrick Huang

Regional Assistant Latin America South:
    Claudio Paul

Regional Assistant Central & East-Europe:
    Tomasz Kot

Regional Assistant South-Europe:
    Joaquín Barrero Díaz

Regional Assistant West-Europe:
    Victor Assouad

Regional Assistant South-America North:
    Gabriel Ignacio Rodríguez

President Conference US & Canada Provincials:
    Timothy Kesicki

President Conference South-Asia Provincials:
    George Pattery

President Conference Pacific-Asia Provincials:
    Mark Raper

President Conference Latin-America Provincials:
    Jorge Cela

President Conference Africa & Madagascar Provincials:
    Michael Lewis
    Motion Picture Association of America Ruled by Black Pope’s Knights of Malta

http://vaticanassassins.org/2012/02/...ghts-of-malta/

How The Jesuits Control The Media by Walter Veith

Extreme Oath Of Jesuit......

Quote 38 noted historical figures confirm...
    • Appalling wickedness of the Jesuits
    • Pope Francis I = 1st Openly Jesuit Pope
    • Jesuits responsible for some of the most heinous acts in recorded history.
    • "Society of Jesus" ... Secrets Revealed!
    Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

The Federal Reserve, Titanic And The Jesuits

TITANIC Untold Truth - Catholic Churchs Jesuits sunk the ship for Vatican take over of US banking

Quote There were a number of powerful men who were NOT in favor of the Federal Reserve System. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor opposed the formation of a F.R.S. These men were arguably the richest men in the world and stood in the way of the Jesuits' plan. 'These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace.' Not only were these enemies of the Jesuits against a Federal Reserve Bank, but they would have used their wealth and influence to oppose World War I.
    Federal Reserve: Jesuits Treachery at its Finest

The Sinking Of Titanic

Jesuits treachery at its finest

WORLD HISTORY

BY : PG / BG — Historian

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpre...at-its-finest/

Invisible Empire: A JESUIT New World Order RE-Defined

"The Jesuits" or "The Society of Jesus": Historians Expose Conspiracy to Rule the World

"THE BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI was Created by The Society of Jesus ( The Jesuits ) "

Quote The word Illuminati just means enlightened and refers to any individual or a group of individuals that have secret beneficial knowledge.
    Since the dawn of man kind human individuals have kept secret knowledge, some individuals use their occult knowledge for the benefit of humanity and some human individuals use their secret knowledge for their own selfish evil purposes.
    All knowledge is neutral, the only thing that is evil is the intentions of the individual that has the knowledge and good and evil is also subjective depending on what you are and who you are.
    Some of the groups that have called themselves Illuminati in the past are the Jesuits. Ignatius Loyola was a member of the Los Alumbrados, the Illuminati of Spain during the medieval period before he founded the Society of Jesus-The Jesuits:

After the Jesuits were Suppressed by the Catholic church from an order by Pope Clement XIV on the 21st of July 1773: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Clement_XIV ..... The Jesuits decided to go underground and create many front organizations that could allow them to continue their operations for global power. 1 of the front groups that they created was the Bavarian Illuminati with 1 of their members Adam Weishaupt that was a professor of Canon law at 1 of the former Universities of the Jesuits in Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

The purpose for the creation of the Bavarian Illuminati was to allow the Jesuits gain revenge against the Catholic Church for suppressing them and also against all the European Monarchs that had expelled them from their domains:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppre...ciety_of_Jesus
    Jesuits Have Seized The White House - Walter Veith

"The Jesuits" or "The Society of Jesus": Historians Expose Conspiracy to Rule the World

Who are the Jesuits?

Vatican Assassins III - “Wounded In The House Of My Friends”

Quote The Perfidious and Diabolical History of The Society of Jesus
    Waging Its Relentless Wars Against All Accursed Heretics and Liberals Pursuant to the Jesuit Oath and the Council of Trent
    https://archive.org/details/EricJonP...sins3rdEdition
    Last edited by aronia; 8th April 2017 at 10:30.

+ Reply to Thread