+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trump Won

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: Trump Won

The associated press has officially stated The Donald is the 45th new president!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Chester (9th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Associated Press is calling it now too:

Quote Nov 9, 2:32 AM EST

Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump was elected America's 45th president Tuesday, an astonishing victory for a celebrity businessman and political novice who capitalized on voters' economic anxieties, took advantage of racial tensions and overcame a string of sexual assault allegations on his way to the White House.

His triumph over Hillary Clinton will end eight years of Democratic dominance of the White House and threatens to undo major achievements of President Barack Obama. He's pledged to act quickly to repeal Obama's landmark health care law, revoke the nuclear agreement with Iran and rewrite important trade deals with other countries, particularly Mexico and Canada.

The Republican blasted through Democrats' longstanding firewall, carrying Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, states that hadn't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since the 1980s. He needed to win nearly all of the competitive battleground states, and he did just that, claiming Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and others.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-09-01-49-21

Hey, you guys should reconsider waiting for the MSM to verify reality for you.

I was watching the raw data coming in and I already knew hours ago that Trump had won. It's humorous to me that despite this obvious info, people still look to MSM for confirmation. We need to get out of that mentality people.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Bloomberg caves to the obvious:

Quote Trump Defeats Clinton in Stunning Upset That Rocks Markets

Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States in a repudiation of the political establishment that jolted financial markets and likely will reorder the nation’s priorities and fundamentally alter America’s relationship with the world.

The real-estate developer and reality-TV star, a Republican who has never held public office, defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton after a punishing campaign that exposed searing divides in the American public. She would have been America’s first woman president.

Trump, 70, was projected to be the victor early Wednesday by the Associated Press and television networks after Wisconsin pushed him over the 270 Electoral College vote threshold needed to become president-elect. When sworn in on Jan. 20, Trump will preside over a government he’s called corrupt and unworthy of trust.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...-rocks-markets

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hillary has now congratulated Trump..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

avid (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Bluegreen (9th November 2016), Chester (9th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Clinton has conceded.

You heard it from me first people. (Unless you watch InfoWars.) Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,797 times in 8,388 posts

YES !!!!! Hillary has conceded !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Bluegreen (9th November 2016), Chester (9th November 2016), sllim11 (9th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Trump is about to make his victory speech.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Melania Trump is 1st lady!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Antagenet (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Chester (9th November 2016), norman (9th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Better than Bill Clinton, I can tell you that much.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Justice won! I hope he will send Hillary to prison as he promised.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), avid (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016), sllim11 (9th November 2016), Sueanne47 (9th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

His young son looks very much like him!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

His victory speech was very careful and conciliatory. It's going to be very interesting going forward.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Doesn't all this utter nonsense look as ridiculous as it should now?

Quote Poll: On Eve of Election Day, Clinton Maintains Her Edge Over Trump

As Election Day looms, Hillary Clinton's 6-point lead over Donald Trump remains unchanged from last week according to the final NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

Over the course of months of NBC News|SurveyMonkey polling, the numbers have remained remarkably stable. Clinton has not only maintained a lead over the Republican nominee since the end of July, but the margin of her lead has been between 4 to 6 percentage points since the second week of September.
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/poll-...ver-trump.html

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

More headlines:

Quote Inside the Loss Clinton Saw Coming

Publicly they seemed confident, but in private her team admitted her chances were 'always fragile.'
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...lection-214439

Wow, how their story is already changing. I thought it was an inevitable victory, and Hillary was already picking out the White House curtains? rofl.

Quote Shock, anger consume women at Clinton headquarters

Prepared to celebrate a historic breakthrough, they found themselves expressing fear instead.

By Annie Karni
    11/09/16 01:10 AM EST
    Updated 11/09/16 02:11 AM EST

For women who were prepared for a historic breakthrough – their own version of the explosion of joy at Barack Obama’s 2008 victory rally – the election returns that put Donald Trump on the precipice of victory sunk in slowly, turning joy into numbness, and numbness into anger.

Many of Hillary Clinton’s women supporters were in tears and streaming out of the Javits Center Tuesday night, expressing shock and horror at Trump’s surprise showing.

“I have children with autism. This is devastating to me,” said Linda Quintanilha, a civil rights organizer, who was sitting on the empty floor in front of the podium where she had expected to listen to Clinton deliver a rousing victory speech. “I’m scared of the fight for their dignity. My heart is telling me this is not my America.”

Among women who gathered by the thousands at the Clinton election night headquarters, and many who watched at home, there was an overwhelming sense of fear for the sexism they felt pouring in from the polls.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” said Democratic consultant Hilary Rosen, a stalwart Clinton supporter. “People hate women.”

Many women in the empty Javits Center concluded that the country was sexist and rejected Clinton in a large part because she was a woman -- and was now headed backwards when it came to women’s rights.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...lection-231049

You heard it from Politico, folks. The same people exposed in Wikileaks as working with the Clinton campaign. The US elected Trump because it's sexist and hates women. ROFL

From about 1 hour ago:

Quote Nov. 8, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
    Hillary Clinton won't concede tonight

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman said early Wednesday in New York that she would not concede the presidential race yet.

“It’s been a long night, and it’s been a long campaign, but we can wait a little longer, can’t we?” top aide John Podesta said to a dispirited crowd at the Javits Center.

“They’re still counting votes, and every vote should count. Several states are too close to call, so we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.”
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

That didn't last long huh?

Quote The cafeteria underneath Clinton's watch party is so sad

NEW YORK — There’s a dimly lit cafeteria underneath Hillary Clinton’s watch party in New York City and it may be one of the saddest places in the country right now.

As the results rolled in so did the people, seeking a place away from the giant TV screens that kept predicting red states in the crowded event space. Some, in search of booze, a quiet place to cry and, in possibly a few cases, vomit.

“I was feeling a little bit sick earlier and I went to the bathroom and I’m pretty sure that I was not the only one who was in there to potentially vomit,” Steven Peterson, a 35-year-old software engineer said. “I’ve seen all over Twitter that a lot of people are saying that they’re physically sick and I think that’s kind of been going on down here.”

“I went to hide in the stall for 15 or 20 minutes because I needed to breathe. It’s been pretty bad,” Peterson continued.

Two tables away there’s a group of five people, some discarded American flags and lots of beer. They’re staring at their phones and doing math about which states Clinton can still win. Tears start to stream down a woman’s face as the number narrow.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...-sad/93527586/

If only these people realize how close they came to destroying our country in a third world war.

Quote Executive orders, pardons, ‘midnight’ regulations expected as Obama presidency draws to close

Look out for the executive orders, the “midnight” regulations and, perhaps most controversially, the pardons.

As President Obama runs out the clock on his eight-year tenure, analysts say, he still has plenty of business left undone, and they expect him to follow the lead of other presidents and issue a series of rules, to add to his list of executive orders, to continue his record-setting pace of commutations and perhaps add a controversial pardon or two into the mix.

“I do think a pardon for Huma and Weiner might happen,” said Michael McKenna, a Republican lobbyist, referring to Huma Abedin and her estranged husband, Anthony D. Weiner, whose emails are being scoured by the FBI for wrongdoing.

Truly lame-duck presidents are freed from political concerns, don’t have to worry about other elections and can even help take political heat off their successor — or try to lock in their own policies that their successor might not fully support.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rdons-expecte/
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 9th November 2016 at 08:32.

21. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump was elected America's 45th president Tuesday, an astonishing victory for a celebrity businessman and political novice who capitalized on voters' economic anxieties, took advantage of racial tensions and overcame a string of sexual assault allegations on his way to the White House.

His triumph over Hillary Clinton will end eight years of Democratic dominance of the White House and threatens to undo major achievements of President Barack Obama. He's pledged to act quickly to repeal Obama's landmark health care law, revoke the nuclear agreement with Iran and rewrite important trade deals with other countries, particularly Mexico and Canada.

The Republican blasted through Democrats' longstanding firewall, carrying Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, states that hadn't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since the 1980s. He needed to win nearly all of the competitive battleground states, and he did just that, claiming Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and others.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-09-01-49-21

Hey, you guys should reconsider waiting for the MSM to verify reality for you.

I was watching the raw data coming in and I already knew hours ago that Trump had won. It's humorous to me that despite this obvious info, people still look to MSM for confirmation. We need to get out of that mentality people.
    Let me just say this... the election was not against Hillary Clinton... at least not her, alone.

It was against the MSM too. And this is why I wanted to see the MSM officially conceding as well. The call from Hillary came but not until I saw FOX go 274 at 2:38 AM Eastern Time (at least from my own personal experiential perspective) did this concession come forth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Justice won! I hope he will send Hillary to prison as he promised.
    No shot - though the incoming Justice department might try... and thus, I would imagine an Obama pardon or some sort of get out of jail free card.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Bluegreen (9th November 2016), Bob (9th November 2016), Kryztian (9th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

MSNBC is frothing at the mouth. Everything that pres-elect Trump said about 'bought' MSM.. fascinating watching those who are rabid.. I assume one knows how rabid is addressed.. interesting times..

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I was about to post on the same thing Bob. They are still going on and on and on.

Some networks did not admit that Trump had won until after Hillary herself had conceded and Trump was going up on stage to give his victory speech. Then they finally admitted the obvious. They're saying he won because America is sexist, racist, etc., etc., basically calling America itself all of the terrible things it was calling Trump before.

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Let me just say this... the election was not against Hillary Clinton... at least not her, alone.

It was against the MSM too. And this is why I wanted to see the MSM officially conceding as well.
    I agree that it was a referendum on our media as well. That's why I say that these online "alternative media" sources (InfoWars, Drudge, etc.) are the future and we should turn to these kinds of sources instead of the corporate crooks. I mean just look at the polls they kept showing us all summer. They lied the whole time.

I know people who swore by the FiveThirtyEight poll. They ranked the Daybreak poll last in credibility, not even giving them a letter grade as they did other polls. And guess what? Daybreak turned out to be the most accurate in the end. Daybreak is the poll that Bill Still has been following, and that I have been following by extension. All others in the MSM showed Hillary ahead almost the entire time, and they were lying... the entire time.

25. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote I agree that it was a referendum on our media as well.
    (How do I hit 10 +1's for thanks??? )

I wish everyone would take a look right now at the polarizing across the media at this moment.. What pres-elect Trump has been saying about the paid shills in media (MSM), how they exist. I first started to notice this very clearly the switch on both commercials, how they used certain personalities, because Obama was in power, and then how they switched to agenda of Obama and the current PTB, behind Obama.. watched that closely to see what the move was, the 'programming', and what direction programming 'sheeple' was taking..

This thursday, Obama will meet with pres-elect Trump and then set the groundwork "rules" to him, explaining how he was allowed to become pres-elect... and what he must do (allow).. It does have a component about how Hillary and Bill Clinton will be handled... I posted this as a conjecture in the moving into Trump thread, the Coup against Hillary has begun.. (didn't see much discussion develop about the thoughts)... so.. pres-elect Trump received the phone call prior to Podesta telling the dems to 'clear out of the hall', which was done to prevent rioting, and allow those 'sheeple' to go thru the chutes to the waiting transport...

Podesta is "bitter" down-right angry, that Hillary conceded, but they didn't want to tell the "supporters" that night..

Where it goes from there or how pres-elect Trump reacts to the 'here is how it is' 'advice' from Obama is yet to be seen..

What 'spin' lame-duck Obama puts to the Nation and the rest of the World is yet to be seen.. This I believe isn't 'over' yet and one should not let their guard down.

I HIGHLY recommend watching Trump's expression, style of communications, how he holds himself, and take pictures.. record the before and 'after' when he gets the 'rest' of the data, the 'rules'. One should be able to then successfully document and track what is going on by 'knowing' the man's spirit.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th November 2016 at 16:49. Reason: added a link to another thread

26. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)

What achievements? Playing Golf and screwing America?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2016 at 15:59. Reason: fixed quote formatting

27. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

now he's won , lets see what happens between now and then

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Bill Ryan (9th November 2016), Bob (9th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast