+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: Done & Sworn in: 45th US president Donald Trump: The Sequels...

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Done & Sworn in: 45th US president Donald Trump: The Sequels...

I for one, was beyond happy to look forward to change in our country. A friend of mine, 78 yrs young, metaphysical, sent me a long article about a numerologist who lives in my area, quite renowned. He predicted a Trump win way back when everyone mocked him about his findings. I recently read the article and was encouraged and amazed. It is pretty advanced so I will spare you all. I took advanced classes long ago but this is more advanced that I was accustomed to.

Richard King’s Part 9, The King’s Numerology:
    Title: “Hillary’s Tsunami of Darkness Makes Landfall Right on Schedule”
    http://www.richardking.net/2016-PE-P9.htm

If you scan through it, you will find some fascinating comparisons of Trump to many of our great leaders that had the numerological combinations. I have always believed in blueprints regarding our entrance into this world be it constellations in the heavens or numbers assigned to our name. I personally find it true to form.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Ewan (9th November 2016), fourty-two (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), mojo (10th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Trump IS the deep state favorite or the favorite of many within the deep state. He wouldn't have won otherwise. He would have been ignored by mainstream media, like Ron Paul and Ralph Nadar were before him. His role, unbeknownst to him, was to provide a lightening rod for discontent and the feeling among the majority of Americans that their values, fears, angers have been vindicated.

I hope it turns out to be more than a feeling, but it looks like a dog and pony show that may change the actors and locus of control behind the scenes. At the same time, it may further constrain the freedom of Americans. Vulnerable foreigners being bombed to smithereens might feel safer though. Weird. We'll see. He talks about rebuilding the military. Hopefully this means more soldiers employed in Army corp of engineer type projects, at home, and less spent on expensive tech, missiles.

Don't discount the idea that some of the infrastructure he describes might be Fema style debtors prisons where vast numbers of people work off their student loans. OH....he will create jobs, in that case!!

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see more dirt on the Clintons and have them criminally prosecuted.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Cara (10th November 2016), Daozen (10th November 2016), Ewan (9th November 2016), Hervé (9th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2016), mojo (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

That's the lady who seriously inquired about sending some Predator drone on Assange...

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

angelfire (14th November 2016), animovado (10th November 2016), Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Blacklight43 (10th November 2016), Bob (9th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2016), meat suit (10th November 2016), mojo (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (9th November 2016), seko (10th November 2016), Sir Eltor (10th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016), TrumanCash (9th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,655 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I will be utterly shocked if US military bases on foreign soil are closed...
    I will be surprised if all foreign US bases are kept open.

A major change is in progress - the Evil American Empire is pulling back (or being pushed back.)

That's not to say I endorse what might follow, but I do expect that the American military, intelligence agencies, drug traders, arms traders, regime changers, banksters, and its petro-narco-dollar and global reserve currency status will all reduce their foreign dominance or footprint, over the next year or three.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (10th November 2016), Daozen (10th November 2016), Ewan (9th November 2016), Gaia (10th November 2016), Hervé (9th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (9th November 2016), seko (10th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016), Wind (10th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I will be utterly shocked if US military bases on foreign soil are closed...
    I will be surprised if all foreign US bases are kept open.

A major change is in progress - the Evil American Empire is pulling back (or being pushed back.)

That's not to say I endorse what might follow, but I do expect that the American military, intelligence agencies, drug traders, arms traders, regime changers, banksters, and its petro-narco-dollar and global reserve currency status will all reduce their foreign dominance or footprint, over the next year or three.
    we are already in the midst of a large "draw down", there's already talks of forcing retirement for anyone over 20 years in service.. we just had a big wave of mandatory retirements in my area, cleaned out the entire command staff.

my shop is down 6 people, we MIGHT fill 2-3 of those positions.

On the bright side.. the Dow is up 257 points today...
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th November 2016 at 22:49.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cara (10th November 2016), Ewan (9th November 2016), Hervé (9th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (9th November 2016), seko (10th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

The analogy that comes to mind here is the frogs in the pot of water. Neither candidates care about the frogs. Hillary was on schedule for slow, uncomfortable, but initially less noticeable trajectory towards full boil. Trump on the other hand will just turn the temperature straight to high. This might make us frogs take notice and actually wake up to the fact that the system is in no way designed for our benefit. Ultimately this might just be the wake up call humanity needs to get its ass in gear and demand to reshape society into something that works for all rather than a tiny minority.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

AutumnW (9th November 2016), Daozen (10th November 2016), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2016), Hervé (9th November 2016), Holly Lindin (10th November 2016), Krist (10th November 2016), Matina (10th November 2016), seko (10th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    You have a very polarized view here... Trump said he supported water boarding, but if you think that is the most painful torture method possible.. uh, there's actually zero pain involved in that; it's a panic leverage. so.. ?
    Zero pain... would you be willing to volunteer, then? You do know that pain encompasses more than just the physical? Not to mention psychological trauma that haunts people who are put through this.

He wants to go much further than waterboarding.

"They asked me the question, what do you think of waterboarding? Absolutely fine, but we should go much stronger than waterboarding".

"Waterboarding is fine, but it's not nearly tough enough, OK?"

It's not acceptable.

We largely create the situations which are used as justifications for it.

Stop playing sides against each other.

Stop killing innocent people and galvanizing their families against us.

Stop selling arms.

Stop plundering other countries.

Something that seems self-evident to me is that we aren't going to make it out of this as a species unless the people of every major country mutually decide, simultaneously, to stop playing the spy games, the war games, the exploitation, the vicious competition. I don't know if that's even possible... but I don't see any other possibility worth appealing to.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I doubt anyone knows whats really coming at this point, and that is why I am satisfied with this election, I'd rather have the unknown than the known at this point.
    This touches on the point that concerns me the most with the Trump phenomenon. People seem to be unconsciously wishing for collapse as a means of clearing the slate. It wouldn't work as long as people can't see how much the problems and dissatisfaction are stemming from their own backyards. It would be just a whole lot of unnecessary death and suffering for the most vulnerable populations followed by more domination and control. Most everyone shares responsibility for the way things are right now. And yet I wonder if the same people who complain about depopulation agendas and such are at the same time exhilarated by the prospect of something that could result in that much destruction. Something extreme to distract from personal hells... or maybe just boredom. I know that feeling. It's toxic and I know it isn't telling me the truth.

The swamp people want to drain is inside themselves and no amount of shuffling the cards is going to fix that.

Opportunities come occasionally for us to make a more peaceful transition. We don't take them.

14. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

The Americans had to choose between Mary Magdalene and the Messiah. Wait to see what will happen! From our side (Canada), our superstar Trudeau looked much nervous and looked tired and upset. Notre Johnny belle gueule était pas dans son assiette aujourd'hui... I learned some new French words today ''le vote contrariant'' Translation: The vote "annoying." Clearly, to prevent an expected victory, voters select the candidate least favorite...

Marine Le Pen : "Ce n’est pas la fin du monde, c’est la fin d’un monde" '' This is not the end of the world, it's the end of this world ''

Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey!

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/usa...n_1913163.html
    Last edited by Gaia; 10th November 2016 at 01:06.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

AutumnW (10th November 2016), Cara (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    The analogy that comes to mind here is the frogs in the pot of water. Neither candidates care about the frogs. Hillary was on schedule for slow, uncomfortable, but initially less noticeable trajectory towards full boil. Trump on the other hand will just turn the temperature straight to high. This might make us frogs take notice and actually wake up to the fact that the system is in no way designed for our benefit. Ultimately this might just be the wake up call humanity needs to get its ass in gear and demand to reshape society into something that works for all rather than a tiny minority.
    You've got a very good point there, and the good thing is, at the very least, Trump has opened up the language and the parameters and frames of reference that's allowed to be included in the inevitable discussion as it all rolls forward.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (10th November 2016), enfoldedblue (10th November 2016), Matthew (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Here's my quick mental scan of the dynamics of the current U.S. situation from the point of view of the NWO gang.

1) Which side's "supporters" are the easiest to wind up into pathetically ineffective revolt and chaos?

2) Which side's "supporters" are likely to be a serious threat if they get angry and organised enough?

3) How can we maximise the "Right to be Heard" factor to maximise the input energy to the chaos?

A1) Clinton supporters and the already well organised Soros networks.

A2) Trump supporters.

A3) Give Trump the electoral victory and tweak the popular/actual vote count the other way for Clinton.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cara (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2016), PurpleLama (10th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

John Pilger's view is my view, spot on IMO.

Quote Most of humanity regards that kind of behaviour from the allegedly most powerful country in the world is abhorrent and she has been the embodiment of that. Now, whether Trump will be is an open question. He says he’s anti-establishment but, of course, he’ll come with his own establishment. He’s anti their establishment, I don’t believe for a moment he’s anti the wider establishment of the United States, in fact he’s a product of it.
    Quote from the, John Pilger: ‘The truth is… there was no one to vote for’ (Going Underground US election special) interview. Published Nov. 9, duration 28:12.

I'm too happy about why the American people voted Trump in to care too much about how Trump goes. I hope he looks after the American people, all of them, that's all I care about. Here's hoping.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

AutumnW (10th November 2016), bennycog (10th November 2016), Ewan (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), norman (10th November 2016), PurpleLama (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), Spirithorse (10th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The Cabal is behind Trump, whatever you may think, the Simpson show how it has been scripted

Name:  tr1.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  11.5 KB

and here is possibly what is in store:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SimpTrump_Feature.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	34533

here is from CNBC:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/marke...ump-trade.html

excerpt:
    Quote But in his victory speech in the early hours of Wednesday, he emphasized spending on rebuilding American infrastructure. That type of big spending means more debt, and has the potential to fuel inflation. The bond market was reflecting that Wednesday.

"Frankly, you don't know what he's going to do. He's an unpredictable character, and politicians say a lot of things in elections that never come to fruition. The tone of his campaign initially was very negative with his focus on immigration and trade, and became more positive with the focus on infrastructure and tax cuts," said Ward McCarthy, chief financial economist at Jefferies. "Trump is coming in defining his legacy. He literally wants to build it."

Trump also wants to boost defense spending, and stocks like Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics all surged more than 4 percent.

"When you look at Trump's fiscal package — he's Reagan plus infrastructure spending. He's basically faster growth, bigger budget deficits and this probably will give us inflation," said McCarthy. President Ronald Reagan boosted U.S. military spending dramatically before the end of the Cold War.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lancet; 10th November 2016 at 02:09.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Cara (10th November 2016), Ewan (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Holly Lindin (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #53
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Obama quietly signs continuation of National Emergency in regard of WMDs :

(signed on Election day)

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th November 2016), bennycog (10th November 2016), Bob (10th November 2016), Ewan (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), mojo (10th November 2016), tessie999 (10th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #54
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    The Cabal is behind Trump, whatever you may think, the Simpson show how it has been scripted

Attachment 34531
    I haven't checked that the airing date is correct but...

yeah, weird. Reminds me of that story Jordan Maxwell spoke of in his interview with Bill, about how the council of 33 allows/makes things happen. That story struck me and always stuck with me, so strange how foretold events come to pass with unbelievable and detailed accuracy.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th November 2016 at 03:02.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bennycog (10th November 2016), Cara (10th November 2016), Ewan (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Holly Lindin (10th November 2016), Krist (10th November 2016), Lancet (10th November 2016), meat suit (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), TargeT (10th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

From Jim Sinclair's website.
    Posted November 9th, 2016 at 8:31 PM (CST) by Jim Sinclair & filed under General Editorial.

Putin dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGmnqEiG3I

My dear extended family,

Putin is dancing the Russian dance of Joy. He has experienced many invitations to a proxy war over the last six months in Europe, which he has refused to pick up.
    Now there are two men of mutual respect who could in fact bond together in order to oppose the darkness that has been hovering over the world for years.
    Can you imagine the power of the United States and Russia combined to stop the madness in the Middle East?

Now there is the possibility that deals can be made that are win-win instead of mutual destruction. Forget the past and the bad actors it benefited. Do not seek revenge, not matter how inviting.

Let the rule of law and the Constitution be reinstated. We have a chance now that the world has previously never had. Don’t blow this candle of opportunity out. Rather, wish good fortune to the two most powerful men in the world to put the pieces back together again.

That is why Putin is celebrating because war, so possible yesterday, is now off the playing board.

May a true detente turn into a working relationship, and maybe even a friendship? Both Kings are doing the dance of joy as the Nobel Peace Prize is in their mutual hands if they can see it. Both know that an opportunity exists to make things right.
    It can stand on a new monetary system in which gold is not a currency but rather a storehouse of value. In fact it will, as the purchase of gold by China and Russia has always been a policy, not an economically motivated action.

Respectfully,
    Jim

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

3(C)+me (10th November 2016), angelfire (14th November 2016), animovado (10th November 2016), avid (10th November 2016), Baby Steps (10th November 2016), bennycog (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Krist (10th November 2016), Lancet (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), Tibouchine (10th November 2016), TrumanCash (10th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #56
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I wrote in another thread that whomever is behind the shadow government doesn't matter because they're the ones that pull the strings physically, I couldn't have been more wrong I think. I know this is going to sound straight up wack but I don't think it was scripted, I think it's magic (which perhaps would make the council of 33, in Jordan's reported experience, the magicians). Check this out - https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com and then look at this - http://s.ecrater.com/stores/58244/4c...b71_58244n.jpg

I know this sounds absolutely crazy but the more I think about it the more it makes sense of everything that I've researched and everything that just happened. Feel free to ignore me though...KEK :D
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th November 2016 at 08:42. Reason: added text

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2016), Cara (10th November 2016), Ewan (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Jean-Marie (10th November 2016), Lancet (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

A cocky bright glimpse of election results, The Corbet Report:

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

3(C)+me (10th November 2016), animovado (10th November 2016), Krist (10th November 2016), Lancet (10th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #58
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I wrote in another thread that whomever is behind the shadow government doesn't matter because they're the ones that pull the strings physically, I couldn't have been more wrong I think. I know this is going to sound straight up wack but I don't think it was scripted, I think it's magic (which perhaps would make the council of 33, in Jordan's reported experience, the magicians). Check this out - https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com and then look at this - http://s.ecrater.com/stores/58244/4c...b71_58244n.jpg

I know this sounds absolutely crazy but the more I think about it the more it makes sense of everything that I've researched and everything that just happened. Feel free to ignore me though...KEK :D
    NOT CRAZY

we shamanically picked up Frogs after Brexit. It is the energy of propelling change through negativity. The energy of this election and Brexit are the same.

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/frog-...ansing-rebirth
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Hervé (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2016), Lancet (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Erdogan calls Trump to discuss plans for combating terrorism

Tulay Karadeniz and Humeyra Pamuk
    Reuters Thu, 10 Nov 2016 03:08 UTC

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan called U.S. President-elect Donald Trump by phone on Wednesday and discussed improving relations and cooperating in fighting terrorism, sources in Ankara said. A NATO member which borders Syria, Iraq and Iran, Turkey is a powerful player in the region but Erdogan's relations with U.S. President Barack Obama, as well as with Western Europe, have at times been strained.

Turkey has been frustrated by what it sees as Washington's reluctance to hand over Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom it accuses of masterminding an abortive putsch four months ago. He has lived in exile in Pennsylvania since 1999.

In what the Turkish presidential sources described as a "sincere" conversation, Erdogan congratulated Trump on his unexpected election win and said Turkey and the United States were allies brought together by mutual respect, common interests and values.

Earlier on Wednesday, Erdogan said he hoped Trump's victory would lead to "beneficial steps" for the Middle East and for basic rights and freedoms.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

FWIW, Donald Trump's win is great (even if it is scripted) for most human beings on planet Earth who don't want another war. Humans, as master creators, are awakening fast and I think he would be wise not to incur the wrath of the population any more than what has been done.

He will have a full plate and would have to hit the ground running. Perhaps the best case scenario (in the next 4 years) would be a soft landing for the economy rather than a crash, reaching an understanding with the Russians and Chinese with regards to geopolitics and BRICS, and top of my list - disclosure.

JT

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast