+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Done & Sworn in: 45th US president Donald Trump: The Sequels...

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,765 times in 32,948 posts

Default Re: Done & Sworn in: 45th US president Donald Trump: The Sequels...

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

I haven't checked that the airing date is correct but...

Yep, WAY too precisely similar to possibly be real.

The airing date of the Simpsons cartoon was actually 7 July 2015, in a short video called Trumpastic Voyage.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th November 2016), Baby Steps (10th November 2016), Cara (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sierra (11th November 2016), TargeT (10th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Proof the current Psyops began 30 years ago :

They are smuggling in ISIS members in with the refugees, America is going to become a Fascist, Communist regime..

(pub. 10th Nov. 2016)

Last edited by Sueanne47; 10th November 2016 at 15:37.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The airing date of the Simpsons cartoon was actually 7 July 2015, in a short video called Trumpastic Voyage.
    Yes, the year 2000 episode only mentions Trump by name (still very impressive) He was president before Lisa with shocking consequences.

This was the front page of a Scottish newspaper this morning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HM2SQYj.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	678.9 KB
ID:	34536

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Proof the current Psyops began 30 years ago :
    [...]
    It started long before that... check this thread: POLICE STATE? How it came about in the US of A

Then the Tavistock Institute "improved" on it: Diplomacy by Deception, John Coleman

Yeah, yeah... Russia did it and it's all Putin's fault... so, check this thread as well:
    For an idea on the "big" picture
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2016), Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sophocles (10th November 2016), Sueanne47 (11th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

From Wikileaks

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796522629175898113

Quote Remember how you legalized
    ✔Assassinating anyone
    ✔NSA mass spying
    ✔Prosecuting publishers
    ✔CIA drones everywhere

It's all Trumps in 71 days

10. Link to Post #66
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

MoveOn "activists" march against Trump: George Soros begins his color revolution in America

Alex Christoforou The Duran Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:00 UTC

Anti-Trump protesters march through the streets of New York shouting 'Not my president'.

MoveOn.org is a George Soros NGO...and George Soros NGOs have nothing to do with charity or justice, and everything to do with political leverage, and in extreme cases government insurrection.

We have seen Soros begin destructive movements to remove those he deems unsuitable to govern in a variety of countries, most recently in Ukraine, with the Soros sponsored Maidan coup.

Now it looks like Soros may be setting his sights on sabotaging the forthcoming Trump presidency.

We do know, thanks to Wikileaks, that George Soros was a huge supporter of Hillary Clinton, as Hillary Clinton was always looking out of George Soros' best interests.

We are certain Trump's victory is a bitter pill for globalist Soros to swallow. Between Putin and Trump, Soros may finally be starting to feel his power on the world stage falter.

We will see if MoveOn.org's call to protest has legs, or if it will gradually fizzle and fade, in much the same way we can only hope Soros will eventually do.

[...]

Full article: http://theduran.com/george-soros-beg...s-march-trump/

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (12th November 2016), Cara (11th November 2016), Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), norman (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sophocles (10th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,829 times in 8,392 posts

Soros has got over 2 months to get a head start on Trump. That's a lethal advantage.

Americans MUST step in with a popular ( crowd funded ) legal onslaught against any media entity and all media entities that incite or support what Soros's dirty brigades are staging for their cameras. Don't wait for Trump to do it, that will be too late. Even December will be too late. They need to be stopped in their tracks by a real and significant threat of massive fines and jail, for incitement.

It's no good going after the rioters/protestors. That just makes it a bigger fight in front of the cameras. Make the MSM tremble in their boots at the thought that they themselves might go to jail.

And, Infowars dot com needs to cool it too. They are no exception and MUST stop beating their chests about the Trump win. Well, in public, anyway.

edit: PLEASE, I'm listening to Alex Jones losing his marbles live on air and it's driving me nuts. They sitting there in the studio plotting stunts like offering protesters dipers/nappies.... This is insane Alex, you are falling right into it.

Please.. can anyone there inside the country pick up a phone and tell them to bloody stop it !
    Last edited by norman; 10th November 2016 at 20:59.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016), Sophocles (10th November 2016), Sueanne47 (11th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Canada keen to come to NAFTA table as Trump wins – ambassador

Published time: 10 Nov, 2016 10:55
    Get short URL

© Kevin Lamarque / Reuters

The Canadian government would reconsider the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with Trump’s team, according to the ambassador to the United States, David MacNaughton.

“Obviously any trade deal can be improved, and to the degree that the president-elect of the United States wants to see improvements to NAFTA, we'd be happy to sit down and talk,” he said as quoted by CBC News Network.

The free trade agreement, signed by the governments of Canada, Mexico and the US, came into force in January 1994.

NAFTA as it stands has benefited all three countries, but everything can be improved, according to MacNaughton.

“There's been a fourfold increase in trade since NAFTA was signed, so I think there are many elements of NAFTA that have been tremendously successful,” he said.

The ambassador didn’t disclose any details of what Canada would want from an updated agreement. However, he stressed that it could be improved without harming the deal that led to continent wide economic prosperity.

“Certainly in terms of Canada and the United States, we have integrated supply chain in terms of our manufacturing. There's cooperation in our economies at all levels, so I don't think anybody would want to interrupt that kind of economic success,” he stressed.

Trump’s promise to upgrade NAFTA was a major point in his election campaign. He said he would scrap the deal if the partners didn’t agree to renegotiate it.

“I’m going tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers. And I don’t mean just a little bit better – I mean a lot better,” the president-elect said.

The move could be quite complicated, according to trade observers. Pulling out of NAFTA will not automatically restore trade tariffs. The process requires congressional action that would potentially be a contentious issue.

Following the election, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau congratulated Trump on his victory, saying he’s willing to work with the new presidential team. The two leaders are expected to speak soon.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2016), norman (10th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sophocles (10th November 2016), TargeT (10th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

There is an explanation for this that involves neither forward planning by a sinister elite nor exotic time travel. Trump has been talking about running for president at least since 1989. The Simpsons script was nothing prescient: they simply took this ball and ran with it. Presumably the cartoon pictures are based on a rational use of Trump Tower. When Trump finally launches his campaign, someone for some reason decides it would be fun/interesting or whatever to recreate the fictional scene. The red-white and blue outfit was pretty predictable anyway. Why this would be interesting might be to emphasize the forward planning on Trump’s own part, giving it all an air of inevitability.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

avid (12th November 2016), Bob (10th November 2016), enfoldedblue (14th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

One thing that's got me a bit apprehensive about President Trump is when I think about his intel' briefings. I'm sure he's been quite well briefed informally by Flyn but there could be a whole lot of stuff he is not expecting that really throws his plans out of joint.

One thing's sure, with Trump we'll certainly know there are huge a serious things going on if he does a complete 180 after he gets in. He's too unscripted and free talking to hide it very well.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Daozen (11th November 2016), Hervé (10th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2016), Lancet (12th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Thanks, Bill, appreciate it. I want to note that this doesn't affect the validity of my post that follows the post you quoted. I replied to Lancet with that quote to bring it to Lancet's attention as I thought Lancet may be interested in the article I posted, not because of the Simpsons pics.

I've been thinking a lot about how this may work. Put really simply - they create the sigil with their meaning applied to it and embed it into the collective subconscious mind through all the popular culture platforms; music, MSM, TV etc. Then, when they want to manifest a certain event (which they do all the time), they do the rituals they do and use the collective consciousness to power the manifesting of it, identifiable by any event with massive coverage and emotion, like the election. The Simpsons would be an ideal platform for sigils btw, hence why there have been predictions/synchronicities in the Simpsons before.

The illuminati card game could be the plans (plan A, plan B etc. etc.) to implement the NWO. They would also behave as sigils but primarily they could act as a group of possibilities and observing each card played may offer insight into what may come and how they operate, depends on the card. Just a thought.

Chaos magic is the ideal method for this. They've been privy to all the knowledge on how creation works and the relationship between the collective consciousness and the manifesting of events. Easy with their resources to pull off. They are literally programming the collective, we know this, perhaps this fills in the picture of how.

There is an excellent introduction to Chaos magic, it's a book called Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine. There were only 300 copies published in 1992 but there is a free PDF of the online version titled, Oven-ready Chaos. If anyone is interested in what I'm on about, here's a link to the PDF, an easy and quick read, only 68 pages.

If there's any truth to what I've written then it's possible to gain insights into what's coming by spotting the sigils in the MSM etc. There's a catch to keeping an eye out for sigils though, the more you focus on them the more you power them. You'd need to know what meaning it has to know what's being manifested but to identify the sigils all you'd need to do is note trends, whatever theme keeps popping up and then look for the possible meaning behind it, like the frog - the god of chaos. Another thought I had is to pay attention to their tools and what keeps repeating in relation to them. An example of a possible one emerging in the MSM now is "Love Trumps Hate".

Lady Gaga out in front of Trump Tower after the election -

Photo from news of protests, which Trump has tweeted about, saying they're paid protesters, incited by the media -

I bet we see a whole lot of this phrase now -

I suspect they're inciting an eventual "revolution" and this phrase has a meaning behind it that's connected to that. We'll see.

All conjecture at this point but very interesting to ponder and worthy of consideration IMO.

@Baby Steps Thank you, very interesting.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 12th November 2016 at 02:06. Reason: added link, posted wrong pic - replaced, typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (11th November 2016), Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Bill Ryan (11th November 2016), Hervé (11th November 2016), Lancet (11th November 2016), Lettherebelight (11th November 2016), norman (11th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016), TargeT (11th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

First Interview: Bernie Sanders On Donald Trump Winning the Election - Nov 10th 2016

Statement from Facebook on 11/9/2016, which summarizes his intentions:

Quote To the degree that Donald Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.

23. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Assad extends an olive branch to President Trump

Adam Garrie The Duran Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:25 UTC

© AP Photo/ SANA

The Syrian government is willing to discuss options for cooperation with a Trump-led United States, says prominent politician and adviser to President Assad.

The reverberations of Donald Trump's seismic victory were not just limited to Russia, China and Europe. They were felt in Damascus where as it is for many others, a cautious optimism surrounding the foreign policy potential of a Trump led America, has replaced years of utter pessimism and consternation with the neo-imperial policies of Bill Clinton, George Bush and Barack Obama.

Syrian politician and an adviser to the president Bouthaina Shaaban was interviewed on American radio where she said that Damascus would be willing to work with a Trump administration, should he deliver on his statements that he doesn't seek to remove the legitimate President of Syria in a misguided and illegal regime change war. In his debates with Hillary Clinton, Trump stated multiple times that he would prefer to work with Russia and by extrapolation with Syria in going after Islamic terrorism, rather than hysterically agitate for regime change.

Shaaban said that, "I think the American people have sent a great, a very important message to the world" and indeed this is the case. Whilst many say that most voters were more concerned with domestic American issues than foreign policy, during his recent interview with Peter Lavelle, Dr. Ron Paul partially challenged this received wisdom.

Dr. Paul said that when offered the clear alternative between costly war which ultimately puts American lives in danger and destroys America's credibility abroad, and a non-interventionist/cooperative and diplomatic approach to world affairs, people would generally vote for the latter. He went on to blame the mainstream media for drumming up war fever and effectively brainwashing an otherwise peace loving public into believing that aggression is virtuous.

What Dr. Paul did not mention is that new media sources have taken away much of the influence that mainstream pro-war media once had on the public. As the public become more informed, they become more anti-war.

Furthermore, I believe that Donald Trump did a far better job of selling the anti-war message than he is given credit for, even among his supporters. Whilst Hillary's line about Russia being a source of evil in the world clearly fell flat,Trump's pragmatic anti-war but also anti-Islamic terror message, resonated. Even if people state that jobs, tax, health, immigration and trade were the 'issues of the day', the unconscious effect of Trump's challenge to the pro-war establishment is more important than many seem to think it was.

Even for those who know little about foreign affairs, Dr. Paul is absolutely right in saying that most people want peace. The problem is that between the old dying mainstream media and pro-war politicians, they rarely feel that this option is a choice that's on the table. Trump has changed that.

Even before he is inaugurated, Trump ought to clutch the olive branch being cautiously offered from Syria and open channels of communication with Damascus. Both Trump and Assad are deeply pragmatic men, both are deeply patriotic and both share a hatred for Islamic terrorism. If they were to find common ground, even on a personal level, it could go a long way in opening up meaningful inter-governmental dialogue which could lead the way towards new cooperative efforts in Syria.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th November 2016), Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #74
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ============================================

Note: Hollande is at a short arm-length of being impeached and indicted for careless leaks of classified materials to the press... birds of a feather with Hillary, I guess...
    See this article: 'Simply doesn't have right to rule': French MPs bid to impeach Hollande

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #75
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Trump should resist neocon & shadow gov’t influence to justify people’s hopes – Ron Paul to RT

Published time: 11 Nov, 2016 04:11
    Edited time: 11 Nov, 2016 12:26
    Get short URL

Donald Trump’s success or failure as the next US president will largely depend on his ability to keep his independence from the “shadow government” and elite structures that shaped the policies of previous administrations, former presidential candidate Ron Paul told RT.

Trump, 70, enters the US presidency a political virgin, whose policies will be shaped by advice offered by his political cabinet.

“Unfortunately, there has been several neoconservatives that are getting closer to Trump. And if [he] gets his advice from them, then I do not think that is a good sign,” Paul told the host of RT’s Crosstalk show Peter Lavelle.

The retired Congressman said that people voted for Trump because he stood against the deep corruption in the establishment, that was further exposed during the campaign by WikiLeaks, and because of his disapproval of meddling in the wider Middle East.

“During the campaign, he did talk a little bit about backing off and being less confrontational to Russia and I like that. He criticized some the wars in the Middle East at the same time. He believes we should accelerate the war against ISIS and terrorism,” Paul noted.

Trump’s ability to honor his campaign rhetoric will depend on the role of the so-called “shadow government,” and the president’s ideals to stick to his beliefs. “We look at the president, we look at what he said, we look at what he might do when you look at his advisors,” Paul said.

“But quite frankly there is an outside source which we refer to as the 'deep state' or the 'shadow government'. There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president,” the congressman said.

“Yes, Trump is his own guy, more so than most of those who have ever been in before. We hope he can maintain an independence and go in the right direction. But I fear the fact that there is so much that can be done secretly, out of control of our apparent government and out of the view of so many citizens,” he added.

Paul said will be hard for Trump to follow through on his NATO policies. During the campaign Trump suggested that the US disengage from the alliance completely because some of its members are not living up to various financial obligations.

But overall Paul thinks Trump will defend the US position in the world.

“He does not like to get pushed around so if it looks like we’re getting pushed around in the world his reflexes will be rather quick and they are not going to be wishy-washy, and that should concern people as well,” Paul said.

Related:
    US doesn’t even have 2 parties, just one endorsing inflationism, Fed & IRS – Ron Paul to RT

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Remember, remember... Remembrance Day's TODAY

And the world may finally have a chance to peaceful living...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,669 posts

We all desperately want peace, resolutions, fairness, and honesty.
    We need service to others, environmental observance, and to hope for all this is going to happen due to someone being 'elected' in a few months is foolhardy. The adverse 'marketeers' such as cult-riddled gaga are promoted by the MSM, so read between the lines, it's hard work sifting the chaff, separating the 'curds from the whey', takes so much time, but worthwhile.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Hervé (11th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,906 times in 21,556 posts

As I read various "right wing" commentaries on the web about the Trump election, such as at The Daily Bell, I realize that I am expecting something quite different in the coming few years than they are.

Several of the commentators I follow most closely are expecting Trump to be identified with a wave of nationalism and populism, which wave will get the blame for the coming economic collapse. The "solution" to this disaster will be a reinvigorated wave of globalism. Trump, the Brexiter's, the right wing French politician Marine Le Pen, Russia's Putin, and other such will be discredited and go down in the history books, along with their supporters, as reactionary losers.

That's not what I am expecting.

I am expecting a multi-polar world, politically, economically, and monetarily, with major nations cooperating with global institutions such as the United Nations and the Bank of International Settlements, under leaders who have, as with Putin, or will, as with Trump and perhaps Le Pen, gain the trust of a majority of their people. These leaders will publicly represent the various and diverse interests of their nations, at a "round table" of world leadership.

The key, always, in my view, is the method of money creation.

As I spelled out yesterday, in this post that I expect few read, fewer understood, and likely no one else agreed with, I am expecting a new world monetary system, in which the senior debt is SDR denominated, and redeemable in one or another of the major national currencies in the "SDR basket" (currently the US Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, and Renmimbi), which have exchange rates with the SDR set by some global committee that is covertly controlled by the world's uber-elite.

Giving just that much power to the uber-elite is sufficient to ensure that they remain the uber-elite, and we and our businesses, schools, and governments remain debt-slaves.

Trump, in my view, is not being brought in to be the "goat" (the one blamed for failure), but as the one who can publicly manage the bankruptcy of the US portion of the current Petro-Narco-Dollar based world monetary system, and who can make the "deal" between the American people and the uber-elite, that leaves the uber-elite in power, while getting the American people to buy into the result.

This will be the biggest deal of Trump's career.

A key distinction between what I am expecting, and the various sites I read are expecting, might become visible to us all, fairly soon.

If the economic and monetary collapse begins, as viewed by the ordinary person, within the next few months, then it will be easy for Trump to blame the past administration for the failures, and to gain support as the leader who can fix these long standing problems. That's what I an expecting.

If however the collapse begins, as viewed by the ordinary person, some months after Trump takes office, in apparent response to his initial changes to the government and its policies, then it will be easy for the elite bastards to blame the collapse on Trump, and he is likely slotted to go down in history as a failure, in the way that US President Hoover was, before FDR became US President in 1933.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2016 at 18:52.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ewan (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Hervé (11th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2016), Lancet (12th November 2016), norman (11th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Trump, in my view, is not being brought in to be the "goat" (the one blamed for failure), but as the one who can publicly manage the bankruptcy of the US portion of the current Petro-Narco-Dollar based world monetary system, and who can make the "deal" between the American people and the uber-elite, that leaves the uber-elite in power, while getting the American people to buy into the result.

This will be the biggest deal of Trump's career.
    Yes, when I found out Trump had gone through bankruptcy ( a big surprise for me ), my own logic LED flashed. Sure this is the guy that's going to manage the bankruptcy of America.

A better option than provoking the Russians to nuke Wall Street.
    Last edited by norman; 11th November 2016 at 19:23.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Hervé (11th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Thanks Innocent Warrior for pointing out the Pepe the frog phenomenon. We are in chaotic times and that suits perfectly, although to my mind we are the Chaos rather than the frog since it is us that perpetuates the phenomenon.
    Aracuria, I am reminded of some instances where the Simpsons hinted at other false flags, such as 9-11.. so whether this Trump thingy is happenstance or otherwise is open to speculation. if we really wanted to know, all we could do is ask the creator of the Simpsons.. but I doubt they would tell us. On my part it was in the media, and it struck me so I posted it. Thats all.

I am intrigued by Wikileaks and how humans ( this is a worldwide phenomenon ) ignore the exposes when it suits them. I have had an explosion (post election) on Facebook about my friends and colleagues (in Asia and Europe) railing about Trump and how/why his victory shocked them. To them he is bigot. The second observation is their exasperation at Americans about the fact that they voted him in. They (on FB) absolutely ignored HRC's crimes, misdeeds and corruption. It probably is a testament to the role the global MSM played to a tee painting Trump in such a light and their success in downplaying HRC.

JT

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

avid (12th November 2016), Hervé (12th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast