+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Donald Trump use the Law of Attraction?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Does Donald Trump use the Law of Attraction?

For context, I didn't vote for any presidential candidate but I have been interested in the amazing power behind the Trump "movement". I started wondering if there was something more so I searched and found this:

And this: http://raiseyourvibrationtoday.com/2...action-master/

Quote What’s your honest opinion here? Is Donald Trump is a Law of Attraction Master?
    Love him or hate him, you’ve gotta admit: Trump really knows how to get what he wants! It’s pretty amazing, when you think about it. Did anyone think this guy had an even remotely decent chance of being considered as president a few years ago? Wow!
    One thing that Abraham/Esther Hicks always emphasizes is that you will attract exactly what you are pushing away--exactly what you are telling "NO!!!". Most Clinton voters were not voting for Clinton; they were voting against Donald Trump.

I know that there are many who are very upset and downright scared due to Trump's win last night. Since I sincerely believe in the LOA and the power of visualization, I'm visualizing that the people of the planet will work together to make a better future for all and I hope Donald and his powerful conscious creators/followers are visualizing that too.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th November 2016), cascadian (9th November 2016), Fairy Friend (9th November 2016), Flash (9th November 2016), Holly Lindin (12th November 2016), Jantje (9th November 2016), Rich (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Default Re: Does Donald Trump use the Law of Attraction?

If law of attraction worked her husband would still be alive . They said he got a spider bite but later
    It was said he was going through chemotherapy and he died soon after .
    I was a believer I even bought some of her books watched all her videos . Well interesting but not
    For. Me is it for you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Jantje (9th November 2016), marielle (9th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I think whatever you believe to be the truth, will be the only thing you will perceive anyway.

The truth doesn't care about that at all.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

marielle (9th November 2016), Michi (10th November 2016), regnak (9th November 2016), Rich (9th November 2016), sheme (9th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Probably...

Out of all the candidates, out of all the people following these election…he seems to be the one individual (in all of this) that was firm in his convictions, fully committed, stayed focus on his views, and had the confidence, and patience to see his vision manifest. Hillary looked unsure of her situation, defensive, and often befuddled. Trump may not be a “People’s” person but he clearly shows faith in his actions.

Your reality comes from your thinking. Your surroundings are a product of your thoughts. If you’re living in stress…it’s most likely because you indulged in stressful ideas daily. I’ve found that people without worries are courageous outgoing people that routinely capitalize on every opportunity the universe pitches to them. Not many people have the fortitude, neither the faith to see their dreams through to the end. They are always letting other people, and outside entities rule their thinking…forcing them to second guess their instincts, reasoning, best ideas of self-worth and the needed perseverance it takes to acquire something you truly desire.

The L.O.A. requires your unrelenting belief, a solid trust in that your vision will ultimately be a part of our grand outlook on reality. But how many truly commit themselves…especially when all odds seem to be against them? Remember…the winner puts in the work, and fights against the opposition. If the populace is the obstruction to the wicket endeavors…you nullified them by stagnating and dividing them, keep them idle and so confused that they remain ineffective…no matter how much and how loud they cry…just as long as they do nothing… other than mouth off.

Today many of us have minds/thoughts filled with despair, injustice, ill will, and hopelessness. As these people go through out their daily lives always giving energy/attention to the very things they discredit, and disapprove of. Most of their time spent on undesirables…and is none the wiser to knowing the reasons to their shared misery.

It’s easy for me to imagine why some of us don’t know about/understand/ or give credence to the LOA subject. From birth, we are conditioned to fear death, the one very thing that is promised to each one of us. We’re trained to see it as a “bad thing”, and its premise is constantly used against us as a control mechanism. If you’re afraid to die…then you’ll be afraid to live. We are all governed by this!
    If we can’t even see/acknowledge where our minds are constantly focused on…how can we truly see how to get what we want?...or even place the blame…without first recognizing our very own participation (or lack of) in the whole scheme of things. Everyone is important and has a part to play…but are we all playing our parts?

Absolute activism, and valor helps you to seize every opportunity. If you’re wicket or righteous…it matters little. Take a closer look at the past and the present and you’ll see that the most active and focused people always achieve in the end. It’s just that many of us are trained/tricked into living in uncertainty, worrying, and depending on the minds of others…rather than our own. We’re trained to like spending our time pointing fingers, hiding, neglecting, arguing, and ignoring responsibilities. When the whole world depends on a few corrupt people to magically make life better for all…you’ll have the chaos and discord we’re all currently dealing with now. We need to get our minds creating, get those hands dirty, get those feet moving, we’re alive to be active contributors! You/we/I will always get what we put out. (and it shows on many levels) …

When taken, a deep candid look at reality…you should be able to see with clarity how we have always gotten exactly what we deserved. We have all the answers we ever needed…just many of us are too afraid to acknowledge the obvious.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 9th November 2016 at 18:41.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

cascadian (9th November 2016), Jantje (9th November 2016), marielle (9th November 2016), onevoice (9th November 2016), Rich (9th November 2016), Satori (9th November 2016), Sophocles (9th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Where attention goes, energy flows......

great post by Peace of Mind by the way !

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

marielle (9th November 2016), Peace of Mind (10th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    If law of attraction worked her husband would still be alive . They said he got a spider bite but later
    It was said he was going through chemotherapy and he died soon after .
    I was a believer I even bought some of her books watched all her videos . Well interesting but not
    For. Me is it for you
    The Law is not absolute. There are other powers at play other than our intentions. If our intentions are not contrary to more dominant powers, then the Law allows our desires to manifest. It is for you, whether you know or believe it. It is a universal law, that our thoughts and intentions form our physical reality.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

kirolak (10th November 2016), marielle (9th November 2016), Peace of Mind (10th November 2016), regnak (9th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

On the topic of Law - surely there are provisos in the Constitution of the USA that would curb any tendencies in a President to doing such things as erecting walls between the USA & adjacent countries? I'm not an American, so I can sit on the sidelines in bemusement at all the events going down!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

marielle (9th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the replies. The more I dig into this, the more interesting it gets. This may deserve its own thread but I will just add this here for now. I'm still researching Trump's incredible success and I think it's also due to this: Meme Magic or Chaos Magick

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Quote You see, one of the core tenets of Chaos Magick practice (the only mainstay, really) is the creation of magic sigils (also called “glyphs”) to “codify and project one’s Will into the Universe.”

Basically, you make an image that represents your “will” (desire fueled by powerful emotions or altered states) and the universe will take care of the rest.

When a lot of people pool their united willpower towards a single sigil, its called a Hypersigil, and its exponentially more potent.

Pepe/Kek is 4chan’s hypersigil.

Millions of the “little people” that browse 4chan have embedded the image of Pepe with their hatred for Hillary’s alleged corruption, and their hope for Trump’s victory over her in November. Whether they did this consciously or not, its exactly what has happened.

And so far, their hypersigil seems to be working.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	meme2.PNG
Views:	346
Size:	650.4 KB
ID:	34529

Click image for larger version

Name:	meme1.PNG
Views:	249
Size:	475.4 KB
ID:	34530

Many of these "basement dwellers" are thanking Kek, the diety they created/resurrected, for electing Donald Trump and stopping World War 3. That was their motivation. I was watching a David Icke video this morning and he also said that the election of Trump "dodged a bullet" with respect to WW3.

I have subscribed to this author's twitter feed and I'm looking forward to more information on this. I've tried browsing 4chan and it's almost like a trying to read a different language. But, if you want to wander in, the link is:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/

More that I found:

Quote Hilary lost this election on September 11, when She denounced Pepe and drew the wrath of Kek.
    Last edited by marielle; 10th November 2016 at 00:03.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Leon55 (23rd January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Marielle. You are just right! What you resists, persists. It's simple like that. That's why I don't spend time reading or analyzing anymore about masons, Iluminati, the PTB and the like. I don't want them in my life so instead or worrying and giving energy to those situations I just keep my mind focused in what I want: Peace and happiness. And, it's the same when you have a problem at home, the more you think about it the worse it gets. Also, "What you focus on, it expands" and that was this election, too many people focusing in how bad Trump was and at the end Trump they got. Big lesson here about how the universe works. This reminds me when Oprah was teaching about LOA and she said: As an example, if you ask God to give you patience he (she) will give you situations where you are going to need a lot of patience, so you can practice it. And going back to Trump he is really applying LOA , every time he speaks about something you can see he has already visualized what he is talking about it, he sees it i his mind, he has created what he wants already in his mind, like the hotel in Dubai.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to latina For This Post:

Peace of Mind (10th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Any successful businessman uses the law of attraction efficiently, consciously or unconsciously. When they stop, they go bankrupt.

Any true mystic uses it as well, consciously, for a different purpose.

This is an opinion based on my life experience with businessmen and around some mystics.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

conk (18th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), Peace of Mind (10th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2016), Wind (10th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

"Law of attraction" is a somewhat missleading way of putting it. You simply experience your beliefs, everyone is making use of "LOA" all the time but not really attracting anything.
    As Lester Levenson said, think only of what you want and that is all you would get.

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    "Law of attraction" is a somewhat missleading way of putting it. You simply experience your beliefs, everyone is making use of "LOA" all the time but not really attracting anything.
    As Lester Levenson said, think only of what you want and that is all you would get.
    Splitting hairs? Levenson was right of course. He embraced the idea of allowing God's plan to unfold, without resistance. A basic tenant of many studies/religions. You cannot fight the universe, so release the urge to resist. Perhaps we do attract what we think about. Sheldrake's Morphogenic Fields and Dr. Hawkin's Attractor Fields are the tools for change or stasis. Whatever energy pattern is emitted from our electrical body is what energy potential we resonate with in the infinite awareness. So, maybe it is more of an alignment than an attraction?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Rich (18th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    So, maybe it is more of an alignment than an attraction?
    I guess you could say so, we experience our consciousness there is nothing to attract.
    Maybe what I said was splitting hairs but its also important to realize that we are always making use of this "LOA"
    since we cannot experience something outside of our consciousness.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

conk (30th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Sure the law of attraction is used, but on the American people and the people of the world. The first principle of LOA is visualization. It is vital to visualize before something becomes a reality in the future, however almost impossible it seems at present. Hollywood provided plenty of it.

In deep impact, 1998, a black president was a surprised to movie viewers even in film.

So Obama was attracted to become the president.

And two years after the film, in an episode of Simpsons in 2000,

as well as back to the future, way back in 1989,

and Trump was attracted to the present scene. All the time people just did not realize it was'nt Trump making use of the LOA, but themselves subconsciously.
    Last edited by syrwong; 25th November 2016 at 15:26.

+ Reply to Thread