+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Trump riots erupt in the Bay Area

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Anti-Trump riots erupt in the Bay Area

“Not my president! Not my president!” chanted anti-Trump rioters in Berkley, California as they light flares and storm the streets.
    Riots erupted in Berkley, San Jose and Oakland shortly after the announcement of Donald Trump as president-elect. Rioters are breaking into stores, vandalizing cars and shooting flares.

One woman in Oakland was hit by a car on Highway 24 just after midnight and has suffered serious injuries after. When she pulled over to the right shoulder, she was surrounded by anti-Trump rioters, who vandalized her car and broke the back window, according to CHP officers.

“All I could think of is this is somebody’s daughter — and the fact that it came from this action on the freeway,” said woman who witnessed the incident. “I just want everybody to be okay. We need to stick together at a time like this.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/anti-...ay-area_112016

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Anti-Trump riots erupt in the Bay Area

What I found unconscienable was the Bay Area High School accompanied by their Principal, 1500 students, half of the school demonstrating, leaving class shouting He is not My President. What have we come to? This is an educator to lead by example! Hold a forum, discuss and exchange ideas and feelings but why take this kind of action?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

7alon (10th November 2016), Althena (9th November 2016), animovado (10th November 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), Kryztian (10th November 2016), lunaflare (9th November 2016), Marikins (9th November 2016), RunningDeer (10th November 2016), seko (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016), Verdilac (10th November 2016), Yetti (10th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    What I found unconscienable was the Bay Area High School accompanied by their Principal, 1500 students, half of the school demonstrating, leaving class shouting He is not My President. What have we come to? This is an educator to lead by example! Hold a forum, discuss and exchange ideas and feelings but why take this kind of action?
    I grew up there, it's always been [...]

[Mod-edit: Since some Avalon members are from said Bay area and are fine thinking individuals, some of the comment above has been removed as being a generalized, offensive, ad-hominem, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th November 2016 at 18:41.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Agreed, this seems a vacuous response to a given reality.
    (as if Hilary would have been much different!)

I didn't see many school teachers or kids protesting before the election with these questionable candidates.
    Perhaps this teacher needs to discuss whether the two party/two candidates is the remedy for true democracy..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Althena (9th November 2016), animovado (10th November 2016), bettye198 (13th November 2016), CD7 (9th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016), Yetti (10th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

What a waste of time

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Althena (9th November 2016), Holly Lindin (10th November 2016), Lettherebelight (10th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Althena, people are super emotional, angry and genuinely scared. I am still scared because I think both Trump and Clinton are capable of just about anything. Clinton limits her serial killer war/murders to foreign countries, though. Trump could easily turn on his own people though. Just a thought. I could be wrong. Time will tell!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Althena (9th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Althena (9th November 2016), Houman (9th November 2016), Kano (10th November 2016), Lettherebelight (10th November 2016), NancyV (10th November 2016), neutronstar (10th November 2016), sunwings (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Hillary supporters:

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [CENTER]Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condit...ional_response

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Althena (9th November 2016), RunningDeer (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

John Pilger: ‘The truth is… there was no one to vote for’ (Going Underground US election special)
    Published on Nov 9, 2016
    Quote Afshin Rattansi goes underground on the US election results. Author and documentary filmmaker John Pilger tells us what has been revealed by Trump winning the US election, plus what does a Donald Trump presidency mean for the Middle East.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th November 2016 at 22:34.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aurelius (10th November 2016), Cara (10th November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (10th November 2016), genevieve (10th November 2016), Jean-Marie (18th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), RunningDeer (9th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Althena, people are super emotional, angry and genuinely scared. I am still scared because I think both Trump and Clinton are capable of just about anything. Clinton limits her serial killer war/murders to foreign countries, though. Trump could easily turn on his own people though. Just a thought. I could be wrong. Time will tell!
    People have always been afraid of change and Trump genuinely loves his country (I believe), I prefer an unknown patriot than a known murderer, liar and satanist to run my country. Would you like hot dogs or extra cheese with that order?

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th November 2016 at 18:46. Reason: Put AutumnW's quote in a [QUOTE] block

20. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Althena, Let's revisit this thread a year from now and see if you feel the same way. By the way, shares in renewable energy corporations went down sharply today but shares in private prisons, went WAY up today.

Also, just about every black and hispanic who so much as litters, is already in prison, so who do you think is next? Maybe the same silent majority who voted Trump in. Loves his country? Maybe, but I doubt it. Both Clinton and Trump appear to love themselves exclusively.

As far as the Hildebeast, I love the question put to her. "Please explain the mass incarceration of blacks." Like she was expecting the black vote under conditions where they appear to be hunted for sport now? It was her sh**head husband who created the massively unfair three strikes law, to begin with. The arrogance underlying the assumption that they had not just the black and hispanic vote in the bag, but Bernie democrats too, is astonishing.

It was like a choice between ebola and bubonic plague, the election

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

7eagle14 (18th November 2016), Basho (10th November 2016), enfoldedblue (9th November 2016), Gekko (10th November 2016), kirolak (10th November 2016), Sierra (10th November 2016), silverfish (10th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #14
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Althena, Let's revisit this thread a year from now and see if you feel the same way. By the way, shares in renewable energy corporations went down sharply today but shares in private prisons, went WAY up today.

Also, just about every black and hispanic who so much as litters, is already in prison, so who do you think is next? Maybe the same silent majority who voted Trump in. Loves his country? Maybe, but I doubt it. Both Clinton and Trump appear to love themselves exclusively.

As far as the Hildebeast, I love the question put to her. "Please explain the mass incarceration of blacks." Like she was expecting the black vote under conditions where they appear to be hunted for sport now? It was her sh**head husband who created the massively unfair three strikes law, to begin with. The arrogance underlying the assumption that they had not just the black and hispanic vote in the bag, but Bernie democrats too, is astonishing.

It was like a choice between ebola and bubonic plague, the election
    No problema Autumn, I'll put your reply to my thread in my "revisit in a year" from now list. You're not the only one. No hard feelings.

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member helencrump's Avatar
    Thanks

I suggest everyone read this post from AWME today. This is what I have been thinking for weeks but couldn't put into words. In MY OPINION, this is it in a nutshell.

"I am Arcturian starseed/contactee/channel, intuitive, and healer who is here to help bring in the New Earth."
    The following is an open letter to all those who are finding themselves feeling angry, shocked, scared, or sad following the announcement of Donald Trump's win - even if you aren't someone who supports Hillary, either. Take heart, because not everything is as it seems, and much more is under your control at this moment than you likely realize. If you make the conscious choice to shift to a higher perspective, it is possible to view this turn of events as something wonderful. And in fact, doing exactly that is precisely what is most needed right now.

Allow me to explain. This isn't about which candidate would make a better President. It was never about that, because the Presidency as we know it will soon no longer exist - at least on some timelines.

Some have called this election a massive distraction, designed to whip everyone up into a frenzy that prevents them from sensing what's really going on in the world, because they're so wrapped up in the issues being debated, and what each candidate stands for. To a certain extent, that is an accurate statement - but at the last possible moment, the function of the election drama began to serve a purpose far more powerful than that of a simple distraction. A purpose that had sinister intent behind it, yet that can also be used in an incredibly constructive way, by those of us who choose to see it for what it actually is.

I went to bed last night thinking that Hillary would "win" the election, with the polls perhaps being rigged in some way to ensure her "victory". But what has actually occurred is an ingenious plot twist: one that serves the interests of the elite in a manner that we must expose and repurpose in order to turn it on its ear, and use it to our benefit.

By "the elite", I don't just mean the global (human) elite. I mean the entire company of the Powers That Be, who are about to become the Powers That Were. This includes the off-world and interdimensional beings who are pulling the strings of the human elite here on Earth, and who orchestrate virtually every major political, military, and economic event that occurs on our planet. In fact, it's all about them, really. Because what I'm getting intuitively on this is that by allowing Trump to win, they have unleashed a massive storm of emotional energy that they can now feed off of.

In retrospect, I think this has been the plan all along: to pit Hillary vs. Trump, and at the last minute, to manufacture the victory that would cause the biggest outpouring of energy from humanity. On the side of many of those who are Trump supporters, it's the energy of self-righteous elation. On the side of many of those who are NOT Trump supporters, it's the energy of anger, shock, fear, and sadness. Needless to say, whatever "side" you're on... that's a heck of a lot of energy (a uniquely human energy that stems from our strong emotions) that's pouring out into the interdimensional atmosphere today, as people learn the news, talk about it with their friends, family members, and colleagues, and ruminate on what this means for the U.S., the world, and their own personal lives. As this energy emanates from each of us - and from entire towns, cities, countries, and continents - it goes straight to the place it was intended to go to by those who set up this whole election drama: into the metaphorical mouths of the beings who have enslaved us for eons. Which I'm sure you can agree, isn't exactly ideal. Right?

The energy release wouldn't have been nearly as intense if they had let Hillary win - and so it had to go to Trump. Most of the world sees Hillary as the superior choice, and so her victory would have resulted in a collective energy of relief emanating from countless hearts and minds, which isn't something that can be fed off of. So in the end, it had to be Trump.

Now, here's where the empowerment piece of this whole thing comes in. Our job - each and every one of us - is to transmute this energy. If we want to transform this turn of events into something that benefits us rather than something that siphons our energy and plants us firmly on a not-so-nice timeline, it is our RESPONSIBILITY to alchemize this energy so that it no longer carries such a strong emotional charge. And trust me: this is possible. I know because when I woke up this morning and read that Trump had been elected President, I was filled with joy and delight. In fact, I've been giggling all morning. Not because I agree with his stance on anything. Not because I think he is the best human for the job of President. Not because I think it's okay to treat women the way he does. Not because I think xenophobia is a valid philosophy. Not because I was happy Hillary lost.

The reason I feel such joy and contentment today is that I chose to see - just as you can - that this turn of events is a massive opportunity to catalyze the anchoring in of the New Earth, and that the REAL awakening on this planet starts right now.

Note that this energy of joy and contentment has nothing to do with believing that Hillary got her "just desserts". It has nothing to do with wanting to see her fail, or desiring her to suffer, regardless of what immoral acts she may have committed. If you're finding yourself in that kind of mental space today (even if you're not a Tump supporter), you still bear the responsibility of transmuting your perspective into something more loving and kind. Something unconditionally loving towards all of humanity (including Hillary), which is to lightly hold the vision that we will ALL remember our connection to the Divine, one way or another, and that we will ALL ascend. This is the perspective that will best serve you, if you are someone who truly wishes to align with The Law of One.

See, your personal perspective is what determines whether you are releasing massive amounts of negative emotional energy (sending it directly to those who use it as a food source), or retaining your positive energy to be enjoyed on a personal level as joy, contentment, happiness, and bliss: feelings that lift you up onto "higher" timelines where there is more palpable Divine energy present. By choosing NOT to flow energy into the "doom and gloom"/victimhood/down with Hillary/Trump will ruin us all perspective, but to see the results of this election as a much-needed catalyst that will send shock waves through a population that desperately needs to be shaken up in order to remember who they really are (majestic creator beings who are having a temporary, illusorily "limited" human experience), you are retaining your energy (amplifying it for constructive personal use) and disrupting the leech-like plans of those who are using this election drama as a means to satisfy their voracious appetite for humanity's emotional energy. Which means that for every person who takes a stand for his or her happiness by stewarding an elevated, spiritually-informed perspective of the election, its "outcome", and the parties/candidates involved, these beings' ability to connect with our reality will be cut shorter and shorter. Which is exactly what we need to focus on facilitating in order to be free of them forever, and remember that we don't have to be victims of their treachery any longer.

And there's a deeper dimension to this, too. By taking responsibility for your own perspective on the election... by choosing to react differently to what appears on the surface to be an "us versus them" scenario that "justifies" strong negative emotion (even the majority of victorious Trump supporters are feeling negative emotion, although it is disguised as positive emotion), you determine what reality you will experience next. This is the stuff of timeline-cleaving, which locks you in to one lifestream in lieu of another - AKA the ascension path, or the DEscension path.

The definition you give to this situation in your inner world is EVERYTHING. If you mentally label Trump being elected as something negative, or label Hillary as being an evil person, that is exactly what will get reflected back to you in your outer world. The negative emotions that arise from your definitions will propel you onto a timeline that matches that vibration of negativity. That negativity will soon be staring you in the face, everywhere you go. Whereas if you mentally label Trump being elected as something positive (even if - and ESPECIALLY if - you are not a Trump supporter), and choose to see Hillary in the light of forgiveness, circumstances and experiences that match your positive assessments will begin to flow your way. Not in the sense that you will attract more of Trump and his ideas into your life, or that Hillary will come knocking on your door wanting to have lunch with you, but in the sense that an avalanche of things you will assess as happy, joyful, good, and right will begin to make themselves known to you. You will rise up onto a timeline that matches that vibration of positivity. Experiences of love, rather than fear, will become your new normal.

As above, so below. There's no escaping that one.

So let's all look at this situation through the eyes of little children. Let's lighten the mood a little - or a lot. If you don't want to live in a world where Trump is President, your best bet is to accept what appears to have happened, and shift your perspective to one that allows you to see this turn of events in a positive light that heralds the beginning of a beautiful new age (even if there are going to be a few bumps along the way to "get there"). Trump being elected is going to trigger the dissolution of many old paradigms, simply as a result of the somber contemplation that it will bring on in so many people. Contemplation is a space that so many human beings have never even visited, and yet it is an absolute must as a first step on the path of soul remembrance.

The best thing you can do today is go within, and take personal responsibility for what you find there. Don't fixate on the aspects of Trump's message that appear to be filled with hate, as it is entirely up to you whether those will come to fruition in the form of action on the timeline you will inhabit. Don't focus on feeling triumphant that Hillary got "blindsided", because in truth, she didn't, and reveling in the notion that she did is not a vibration you want to put out there, anyway.

Flip the script inside your mind. Alchemize the fear, the sadness, the shock, the anger, the judgment, the worry, and the parts of you that want to see Hillary suffer.. into your own personal gold, by choosing to look at what's happening, and the people involved, in a different way. Find the light in the game of darkness we're all playing, and you'll be sure to win.

Before too long, you just might find yourself in a reality where everything changes in an instant, this turn of events doesn't even "stick", and governmental structure as we know it has given way to something far, far more beautiful and inspiring.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...arcturian.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helencrump For This Post:

Daozen (11th November 2016), Holly Lindin (10th November 2016), transiten (11th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Frankly, as Avalonians, I think we could be a little more sympathetic towards Hillary supporters at this time. They had no warning that this was coming and the main stream media may have set this up for them. They've been traumatized in much that same way many of us were traumatized after 9/I1.

After 911, I too began looking for someone to blame and directed that energy towards our Islamic brothers and sisters. Fortunately, I snapped out of that quickly and hopefully they will too. And they might return to a place of normalcy and acceptance and openness to other ideas if we are patient and understanding with them. If we are arrogant and gloat about Trumps win and make fun of them, it will just make it easier for them to hold on to their "Trump is a absolute racist" view.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Althena (10th November 2016), norman (11th November 2016), transiten (11th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Poor little babies didn't get their own way so they're having a tantrum. Pathetic.

What on earth would give you this idea, other than the media propaganda campaign against him? I mean, really...

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,060 times in 8,172 posts

The MSM have got a lot to answer for.

In my country it's a felony to incite violence. The decent people of America should organise quickly a class action against all the MSM channels. Put together a portfolio of their worst stuff and shove it right in their faces via the most expensive lawyers you can crowd source the money for.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Althena (10th November 2016), NancyV (10th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #19
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Are you sure that the Killary limits her serial killer/murders to foreign countries??

Here a list of the ones we know about, who knows how many more victims are out there somewhere. I was goint to post them one by one but there's just too many of them.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
    Some of these people in many cases seem to have been erased from the internet!

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. Partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in.

CLINTON DEATH LIST': 33 SPINE-TINGLING CASES
    Bill and Hillary's 'friends' fall off buildings, crash planes, die in freak accidents

How many people do you personally know who have died mysteriously?

How about in plane crashes or car wrecks?

Bizarre suicides?

People beaten to death or murdered in a hail of bullets?

And what about violent freak accidents – like separate mountain biking and skiing collisions in Aspen, Colorado? Or barbells crushing a person’s throat?

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-d...riguing-cases/

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

I think we could agree that MSM do not deliver "truth", but work to a warped agenda that rarely serves the well-being of we the people.

The focus on protests, riots and civil unrest serves to further destabilize and divide Americans. I am thinking the protests may be super small and not even a genuine reflection of public sentiment. The Democratic National Convention was half empty compared to the fullness of the Republican stadium with Trump at the helm.

I recall a time when there were protests; when Bush got into office; when the green light was given to openly drop bombs Iraq. There was next to NO media coverage.
    And so we must ask, "Why?"

Does this kid have a Trump sweep over?
    [/QUOTE]

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

transiten (11th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast