View Poll Results: Is Trump in your opinion coming from inside or outside of the "establishment"?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely an insider

21 25.93%
  • Maybe an insider

15 18.52%
  • Don't know

13 16.05%
  • Maybe an outsider

16 19.75%
  • Definitely an outsider

16 19.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is your opinion - is Trump inside or outside of the establishment?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: What is your opinion - is Trump inside or outside of the establishment?

The reason people support Trump is because he represented anti-establishment, anti-corruption and core values. No other Presidential candidate in history has spoken out against PTB in such a way.

Whether or not he is authentic, can, or is allowed to succeed…time will only tell.

But like Icke I agree that this election (like Brexit) has shown a positive shift in the consciousness of the people against the corrupt globalist establishment.

Last edited by OMG; 10th November 2016 at 15:37.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Default Re: What is your opinion - is Trump inside or outside of the establishment?

Trump is mostly outsider and part insider. The Economist, the New World Order's main mouthpiece, attempted to take down Trump early on with a major hit piece. All the main stream media except Fox on occasion tried their best to swing the election to Hillary. All MSM outlets are owned by the rich bastards. Trump himself has been an outsider in New York City circles forever. These are 3 major areas that point to him as an outsider. The RB's (rich bastards) even had almost all polling companies in their pockets.

Trump has had Sen. Jeff Sessions and Gen. Mike Flynn as advisors for many months now. These people are big time outsiders and supporters of individual nation states. Flynn was one of over 200 flag officers (one star general and up) dismissed by Obama because he would not tow the line. There are MANY military officers who support what the Trumpster stands for.

He is an insider in that he parties with the RB's and has to do business with them, but he is a classic outsider to them. They will try to co-opt him at every stage. I would not doubt that if they threaten his family he will threaten them. The New World Order is the big loser here along with the European Union. The EU is walking dead. Even Zbignew Brezinski recently said the NWO folks need to wake up and change. The push back on them threatens their agenda. No s*it sherlock.

The absolute best reference to the NWO program is Agenda 21. Read a summary of that. It is beyond spooky. And let us remember that the Rothschild/Rockefeller bunch wants to reduce the population to under 1 billion people. Agenda 21 calls for no nation states at all, no borders, and end to national culture and an end to all religions. Also an end to the US constitution. Amongst other nefarious ideas. The RB's have bought out the UN and are using it to advance their interests.

As far as currency goes, we in the US are in deep trouble. The hegemony of the US dollar is dependent on oil and maintaining a price above $60 per barrel. That dependency is what the RB's and the US relies on to "pay off" the national debt. Now with BRICS and the Yuan becoming a reserve currency, the slide of the dollar in international markets will continue.

Trump is a change agent. Whenever meaningful change is introduced into politics things will get ugly as many people will not be able to let go of the old order. He is only the beginning, The cycle has begun to swing back to a respect for individualism. The message of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump (no more business as usual) will only become stronger by the next election cycle. There are some big cracks in the NWO wall now that won't go away. The RB's will push back but the people's voice is getting louder. Let's see how long it takes to build that wall with Mexico. If anyone has the guts to stand up to the RB's it is Trump. A rich bastard himself who sees the landscape quite differently and doesn't mind getting down and dirty.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2016), KiwiElf (11th November 2016), Ultima Thule (10th November 2016), Wind (10th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...24149704266450

If he bows to this chap then he's part of the game... Perhaps it's wishful thinking on Netanyahu...well see.

President-elect Trump, my friend,
    Congratulations on being elected President of the United States of America. You are a great friend of Israel.

Over the years, you’ve expressed your support consistently, and I deeply appreciate it. I look forward to working with you to advance security, prosperity and peace.

Israel is grateful for the broad support it enjoys among the American people, and I’m confident that the two of us, working closely together, will bring the great alliance between our two countries to even greater heights.

May God bless America.
    May God bless Israel.
    May God bless our enduring alliance.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 11th November 2016 at 07:27.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th November 2016), Ultima Thule (11th November 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

too far on the outside and there will be a muslim suicide bomber to put things back in order... I give Trump a 30% chance of being alive in 3 months from now...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Antagenet (11th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th November 2016), Ultima Thule (11th November 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

An Outsider. I too fear that he will be taken out.

What I hope for is that when the deep shadow gov sits him down and tells him all about the real power
    and how he will have to obey, he feigns obedience... then after he gets sworn into office he quietly enacts
    exactly what he wants to do, all the things he promised us...
    I don't think he would let himself be bullied. He might even get his family together and say,
    I submit or they have threatened to hurt me or us... and I think all his children and Melania
    will say... YOU ARE OUR LEADER not the ****ing stuck up diabolical shadow gov.

If he just comes right out and say to the world, "I've been threatened and I'm not going to take it"
    he would become an instand hero and even more of a leader.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th November 2016), Ultima Thule (11th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

If this isnt proof to all..that Mr Trump is establishment, then I dont know what is. In this video (please go to 12.55) it shows us inside a luciferian church, at the altar is a huge mural of Apollo ~ the destroyer/sun god. (zeus's son)

In the video under that, is a picture in DT's tower apartment of his idol Apollo on the ceiling and a picture over the mantlepiece..with 2 pillars either side of it. He went to a RC university, but I havent found anywhere that states he is Roman Catholic..but isnt this interesting?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2016), Ultima Thule (11th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Definitely outsider (of the American elites), but now, given that the insiders are just coming to terms with just how badly they messed this election up, I think they may attempt to change that quite soon.

Either-way, the controls are breaking down, the system is being busted bit by bit. Such turmoil and some tragedy associated with this - but at least its happening.

Over the coming decades ALL the troublemakers and tyrants will eventually see that they have to leave, there is no long term future for them here on Earth.
    Last edited by Anchor; 11th November 2016 at 22:13.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Antagenet (15th November 2016), Ultima Thule (12th November 2016), Wind (11th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Eric Jon Phelps on Donald Trump, (but he's mistaken on ushering in Hillary) :

15. Link to Post #29
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

this to get a few more takes on it.

UT

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Final

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

So, according to the first YouTube clip, "worship" of the sacred feminine is, in essence, worshipping Satan?
    And following the narration of this clip, this is the covert message of Babylonian religions? Well, that is one possible interpretation (that is bandied around a lot).

Firstly, it is a common misconception that Lucifer is evil/bad. Lucifer (light-bearer) is also a Latin name (why is this written in the more "ancient" Hebrew?).
    And how many times has the Bible revised?
    Answer: many
    And why was Mary Magdalene erroneously stigmatized for so long as a sinning ne'er-do-well prostitute? (retracted by the Vatican in 1969 -but few know this).

I say the feminine creative life force is indeed at the centre of our world. And yes, this is sacred; it is the womb of a woman from which we (humans) naturally birth into this world.

Indigenous cultures, and ancient civilizations (as shown in this YouTube) view the feminine as the creator-god-force. Yeah, so...

Women share a psychic and physiological link to sun-moon cycles (which is why they were often in positions of leadership in Celtic cultures and later in early Gnosticism and early Christianity/Cathars.
    In astro-theosophy, Jesus can be seen as the Sun (son) and Mary (Virgo-virgin), the Earth.
    And the Earth (Mary) is always in relationship with the moon (often depicted as a crescent).

Nothing nefarious here as far as I can see.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th November 2016 at 04:07. Reason: fix quoting

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th November 2016), Cara (15th November 2016), TargeT (16th November 2016), Ultima Thule (15th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

lunaflare, I'm just putting this information out there. There is a certain amount of people on Avalon that think that Lucifer is 'not all that bad' which is abhorrent to me. Good is bad - bad is good, I wont be baited into an argument about satan and god so I'm staying silent on the matter because I know I will be slammed by many.

Satan is EVIL ~lets be clear on that fact.

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

No matter what he is he's better than the alternative....................
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th November 2016), Ultima Thule (15th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    lunaflare, I'm just putting this information out there. There is a certain amount of people on Avalon that think that Lucifer is 'not all that bad' which is abhorrent to me. Good is bad - bad is good, I wont be baited into an argument about satan and god so I'm staying silent on the matter because I know I will be slammed by many.

Just wished to make the point that it is misleading for the sacred feminine (as symbolised by the goddess in various cultures/mythologies) to be equated with Satan.

Nature-Gaia-Earth (in relation to the sun) enables the breath of Life.
    We humans are responsible for the choices we make and the ethics we follow..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Ultima Thule (15th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Poll results are interesting to say the least. Even though on an another poll, almost 100% of Americans had voted for Trump, we see a skeptical attitude when it comes to how Trump is viewed.

I would see this skepticism as quite healthy. On the other hand, it is intriguing how the poll result in my interpretation strongly says: we just don't know. I guess that is way better than knowing for certain what is coming - in a bad way.

UT

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Matthew (16th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)

This is an interesting reaction.

A good demonstration of what happens when a strongly held belief is challenged. A good example of why once a person has a set of beliefs ingrained over years, they do not want to even explore their own beliefs in any non-supportive way.

Why would anyone shy from a debate (argument) when they are convinced of a certain thing?

Why would a person ever shy away from knowledge?

I see the exposed under pinning of a control methodology here, self imposed ignorance is very limiting & that's basically what goes on when strongly held beliefs are brought up.

My personal strongly held beliefs are not relligious due to my upbringings, but I have noticed these types of reactions in myself when certain topics are raised... and even when noticed via self analysis this reaction is difficult to over come.

Let me dust off this video, the first 10 min explain the situation FAR better than I can:

Understanding this mental process will greatly benefit everyone, we have to know HOW and WHY we "react" (and understand how almost out-of-our-control these reactions can be).

as for the lucifer thing..

aren't lucifer and Satan completely different? Lucifer was an individual, Satan is more of a "title"or descriptor from my understanding.

After seeing how so many large topics believed by the public are nearly always the opposite of reality has left me pretty open minded. I'd be willing to listen to someone try to make the case for Lucifer (which, again, is not the same as "Satan").

If not just to understand their point of view (which apparently is held by a few people with a lot of money).
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th November 2016 at 15:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (16th November 2016), Cara (17th November 2016), lunaflare (16th November 2016), Ultima Thule (17th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2