+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Higherside Chats | 10th November 2016 | Joseph P. Farrell - Common Core & The Cabal

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up The Higherside Chats | 10th November 2016 | Joseph P. Farrell - Common Core & The Cabal

The Higherside Chats

Joseph P. Farrell | Common Core & The Cabal

Published 10th November 2016

Join The Higherside Chats podcast as host Greg Carlwood talks the education conspiracy of common core and 9/11 with returning guest, Joseph Farrell.

The Earth has a rich history of control by vast interlocking networks of think tanks, multinational corporations, secret societies, esoteric orders, and hidden financiers all aimed at crafting society to their will and molding modern man as they see fit. And while the "conspiratorial baton" may have changed hands many times throughout history, guest Joseph Farrell has been tracking this over the course of several years and rejoins THC to help us better understand the world stage today.

Want more Joseph Farrell? Check out his website where you can find his books, or become a member for access to exclusive videos and webinars.

Supporting Link Here: http://thehighersidechats.com/joseph...ore-the-cabal/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Basho (10th November 2016), Cardillac (10th November 2016), drneglector (10th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2016), Helene West (18th March 2017), norman (10th November 2016), silvanelf (31st May 2019), wondering (10th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: The Higherside Chats | 10th November 2016 | Joseph P. Farrell - Common Core & The Cabal

yet another tremendous interview with Farrell; this man never ceases to amaze me with his perceptions and knowledge;

I found his comments about Trump extremely inticing and interresting- I'm still trying to digest this-

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Star Tsar (11th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread