+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: They are still going to steal the election

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Default They are still going to steal the election

Will be interesting to see where this goes.

RED ALERT: THEY ARE STILL GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION
    SUMMARY: They are going to steal Arizona and Michigan, and then use special powers to flip 9 electoral votes away from Trump. THIS IS NOT OVER YET

Trump won Arizona. Why has it not been made official? Trump won Michigan. Why has it not been made official? They are calling the counts "unofficial," WHY? This could be the answer:

The following was posted to a popular forum:

I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them.

There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner.

Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, [link to results.azcentral.com] shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?

For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely... not even very likely.

And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election.

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed).

AND THEN - Hillary is declared as President. The media will say this is shocking, but it is only fair as she "did win the popular vote".

SO, what to do? One, we need this thread pinned. Then we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans. Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary.

We've been celebrating, relaxing, appreciating a rest from the exhaustion of this election. BUT IT IS NOT OVER. Let's do our duty and force this issue now. We cannot let them steal this election. We have won... but it ISN'T OFFICIAL YET.

GET TO WORK.

Office of the Secretary of State of Arizona
    602-542-8683
    1-877-THE VOTE
    [link to www.azsos.gov (secure)

Office of the Secretary of State of Michigan
    888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424

Office of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire
    Phone: 603-271-3242
    Fax: 603-271-6316

My response: YOU CAN BET ON IT, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IF PEOPLE DO NOT HOP ON THIS TO STOP IT. THEY WILL STEAL THIS BEHIND EVERYONE'S BACK WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.

There is no conceivable way these states have not reported yet unless they are casting ballots to do the final rig and STEAL THIS ELECTION NOW.

http://82.221.129.208/basepagew4.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2016), Gillian (11th November 2016), Happyjak (11th November 2016), jjjones (11th November 2016), Matt P (10th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: They are still going to steal the election

They screwed themselves over as far as recounts go. They were so confident that Hillary was going to successfully steal the election that they made recounts impossible in many places.

Trump has been saying through the whole campaign season that the system is rigged against him. If they pull this last minute shenanigan, after even Clinton and Obama themselves had conceded defeat, they're only going to be proving Trump right and infuriating millions of very armed citizens, as well as antagonizing the rank and file military and intelligence employees.

This is a pipe dream coming from very, very desperate and freaked out criminal networks.

The American people have awoken and the genie will not be put back into its bottle. We went for the jugular and we are not letting up.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

its not official until the electorates vote.

the electorates have NOT voted yet.

It seems like almost no one understands this process.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Carmody (11th November 2016), Frankie Pancakes (10th November 2016), Jean-Marie (10th November 2016), jjjones (11th November 2016), justntime2learn (11th November 2016), kirolak (11th November 2016), Matt P (10th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016), Savannah (10th November 2016), sunpaw (10th November 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The electors have to vote in accordance with state laws. People say electors don't have to vote in agreement with their state votes but that is not the case. All states have laws requiring the electoral votes to match the popular vote. The only difference between states is that some proscribe jail time for refusing to do so while others just immediately expel the elector and replace them until they vote in accordance with popular sentiment.

I have no doubt that a lot of criminal elements are scrambling to come up with something but it's not going to be allowed to happen. The coup de grace has already taken place and that's why Obama and Clinton are cooperating. This is a coup d'état, and a soft coup so far. But it doesn't have to be that way.

Also Michigan, Arizona and New Hampshire are not being counted in Trump's 279 electoral votes. He has 306 votes if you count AZ and MI, and 310 total if you add NH. No combination of those three states can even possibly create a 9 vote flip. If they are all three called for Clinton, she still loses. It's a done deal.

I was here on election night and I called the election at 1:25 AM, even though a lot of people wanted to argue with me about it. But I was right. I said last fall that Trump was being backed by a military faction and that this was a counter-coup against the criminal factions that took over after JFK. I have said a lot of things way ahead of others and I think I have had my finger on the pulse of what is happening better than anyone else. I will keep discussing this with anyone who wants to disagree but mark my words, this will never be handed back to the criminals. They will have to fight hard for it and I don't think they have what it takes. The opposition to them is way too strong at this point. Welfare recipient rioters notwithstanding.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 10th November 2016 at 21:38.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I believe the popular vote by state determines the electoral votes for those states. If the popular vote can be reworked with a different outcome, then the electoral votes will be turned over to the winner as declared by the state count of the popular vote.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016), Shannon (10th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

These psychopaths are going to be having lots of pipe dreams on their way to the guillotine.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I will be less surprised if/when Hillary gets announced President of this election within the next few days.

Strangely it feels like whats about to come. Its not over till 'the fat lady sings'.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I don't think 'they' want Trump out at all. Like always there was never a rogue candidate making the elite quake in their boots. This kinda sums up my view on this..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...umping-hillary

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2016), Griff (11th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016), Satori (10th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I would be more concerned about possible national false flag attacks before January.
    Or then they will just pull the plug on the economy. They have lost and that's what makes them desperate.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Too late - the special snowflakes already melted...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

I agree with bsbray, its done and set, On one interview with caravan to midnight there was a guy talking and said that there could be up to 1 million votes swayed by fraud , only problem with social media now is just like some voters were reporting on they hit the button for trump and it went clinton, thus the alarm was raised and corrected. Social Media played a huge part both positive and negative in this campaign like never before.

And now it appears there is a huge demand for therapy dogs for all these extreme liberals that are having meltdowns both news casters and tv personalities , oh and a shortage of baby rattles for these punk college age kids creating riots in the streets because they gonna loose their free stuff and they didn't get their way.Pampers shortages will probably be next. Sooooooooo, lets look to the future, do you know yesterday President elect Trump called both democratic minority leaders and asked them for help on a new jobs bill. So one day after the election Trump is reaching out already to start a bridge of co-operation from the Democrats.What a concept isn't it. Just watch and wait, this economy is going to take off like never before and america is going back to work which helps the rest of the worlds economys too including china and russia.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Happyjak (11th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016), Satori (11th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

I have to say, I don't see anything here on this official page to indicate that the Arizona result is still open in any way.

http://results.arizona.vote/2016/Gen...lts-State.html

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2016), Daozen (11th November 2016), gord (11th November 2016), kirolak (11th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2016), Shannon (11th November 2016), TargeT (11th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Or then they will just pull the plug on the economy. They have lost and that's what makes them desperate.
    I also expect the economic plug to be pulled, but not because the discredited Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate is desperate.

Rather the economic plug will be pulled because it's now time, having elected Trump who will lead the bankruptcy and rebuilding tasks for the US, to start tearing down the old economic and monetary system, based on the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency, so that the ground work can be laid for the next world monetary system, based on a centrally coordinated multi-polar (several strong nations) political and monetary world.

P.S. -- In other words, yes, "they", the Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate, lost this election and are likely desperate. However a more powerful "they", including apparently the Rothschilds and whomever they answer to, appear to be on course for a major monetary and economic reset that they have been working on for decades.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2016 at 01:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Happyjak (11th November 2016), Shannon (11th November 2016), transiten (11th November 2016), Wind (11th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I also expect the economic plug to be pulled, but not because the discredited Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate is desperate.

Rather the economic plug will be pulled because it's now time, having elected Trump who will lead the bankruptcy and rebuilding tasks for the US, to start tearing down the old economic and monetary system, based on the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency, so that the ground work can be laid for the next world monetary system, based on a centrally coordinated multi-polar (several strong nations) political and monetary world.

P.S. -- In other words, yes, "they", the Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate, lost this election and are likely desperate. However a more powerful "they", including apparently the Rothschilds and whomever they answer to, appear to be on course for a major monetary and economic reset that they have been working on for decades.
    How can you "pull the plug" with out it being obvious?

I don't think obvious moves like that will take place, why rush it? the time lines of these type of actions have seemed anything but rushed.

The system will fall on its own, we know this,, but not "now", maybe not even "soon"(6 months or less)..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), transiten (11th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The site linked by Bill shows in the upper right as unofficial the results as of 11/10. (Unofficial Results (Last Updated 11/10/2016 6:29:26 PM). I guess that could mean it has not been declared yet.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    How can you "pull the plug" with out it being obvious?
    It will be as obvious as h*ll ... if I suggested otherwise, I did not write clearly.

As for why now ... well ... take that part of my prediction with a grain of salt, as I've been predicting the collapse was imminent for a long time now. I'll get it right sooner or later <grin>.

More usefully, I see the signs of imminent collapse continuing to accumulate. Also, from the point of view of how to best sell Americans on the globally coordinated multi-polar political and monetary new world order, the best time to trigger the open collapse is just as the new "CEO" (Trump) is coming in. He will be the public face of those managing the bankruptcy and the rebuilding of America, to fit within this new world order. He can "credit" (blame) the previous regime for the problems, and use the severity of the crash to motivate the changes needed.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), Shannon (11th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

The thesis Paul is espousing, and presenting succinctly, has an appeal to me. It is entirely consistent with recognition of the fact that the world reserve petro/drug currency, denominated in US dollars is not sustainable. No monetary system issuing currency by central banks and lent/borrowed at interest at the levels occurring in the past 50 years or so is sustainable.

The dollar must come down. It can either crash into a burning heap, or it can be guided in at a relatively soft landing. The PTB seem to feel at this time that a soft landing is preferable to a crash. So, they created the conditions (problems) that enable them to put into place systems (solutions) that they have long previously determined they were going to put into place at some future date. They must also get the people to react to the conditions (reaction) so that it appears to them that the ultimate solution is in their best interest and stems from their grassroots efforts. Humans buy into and accept things more readily if we think it is our brainchild.

This election and Trump's victory, which may be genuine or controlled (or some combination of both), would provide the opportunity to reset the global monetary/fiscal economy, with the added benefit that all fault and the reason for the needed changes could be laid at the feet of those who came before. The newcomers are thus our saviors.

PS. I nevertheless sincerely believe that Trump in the Whitehouse is vastly superior to HRC in the Whitehouse.
    Last edited by Satori; 11th November 2016 at 03:43.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), KiwiElf (11th November 2016), Shannon (11th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2016), Wind (11th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

I don't like the way Obama used the word "Try" to have a peaceful transition.

If they can get a riot going they'll start using the word "Statesman" next. For the sake of the country "stand down Trump" and lots of that kind of rhetoric.

And I also fully expect them to select the content of his intel' briefings to minimise his confidence that he can govern the country successfully.

The best way to handle this next 2 months is to allow Trump to be the leader in your minds. Check every day what his mood and stance is and replicate it in your own behaviour. Yes I'm talking to you Alex Jones.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

According to this article, in some states the electors can pay a fine and vote for whomever they want:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-december-19th

One elector has already said he won’t vote for Clinton, despite a fine. Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe, says he believes Clinton is a “criminal” who doesn’t care enough about American Indians and “she’s done nothing but flip back and forth.”

Satiacum faces a $1,000 fine in Washington if he doesn’t vote for Clinton, but he said he doesn’t care.

“She will not get my vote, period,” he told The Associated Press.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast