+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

Paid instigators are making an already bad situation much much worse.

As riots and protests rage through the streets of America, the question has to be asked:

Does someone behind the scenes want to see civil war in the United States?

The answer is almost certainly yes.

And it isn’t likely to settle down anytime in the next few days. (If you aren’t prepped for this, go here to learn how to stay safe.

Just a little background: this has been going on since the midst of the campaign when actors were hired on Craigslist and trained to disrupt rallies.

For example, one Craigslist ad was answered by Paul Horner, who admitted he was paid $3,500 to cause a scene at a Trump event in Fountain Hills, Arizona.

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to…”

When asked about the other protesters at the rally, Horner said he saw most of them during the interview and training for the rally.

“Almost all of the people I was protesting with I had seen at my interview and training class. At the rally, talking with some of them, I learned they only paid Latinos $500, Muslims $600 and African Americans $750. I don’t think they were looking for any Asians. Women and children were paid half of what the men got and illegals received $300 across the board. I think I was paid more than the other protesters because I was white and had taken classes in street fighting and boxing a few years back”

You can also read this article, in which a quote caught on video from Project Veritas shows how the Clinton campaign caused disruptions via “bird-dogging.”

There’s a lot of evidence that someone is funding these protests.

An eyewitness in Austin, Texas spotted protesters being transported by chartered coach buses.

Then there was this Craigslist ad.

More: http://www.activistpost.com/2016/11/...tivist+Post%29

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

Not deplorables, loyal truthful moralist not gonna bow down to corporate ruling warmongers with NO CARE/LOVE for it's citizens, just exploitation.
    That's all, decent law abiding human families who want to live right, not die w/corrupted minds, hearts and souls.
    That's all, we simply refuse their offer of oppression over life, lies over truth and a ficticious narrative of their version of power/success over destruction of the planet.
    That's all, just a future for all of OUR children, NOT surrounded by death.
    That's all....
    Who doesn't get that?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 11th November 2016 at 13:07.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Althena (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...protest-trump/

Quote ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bob (11th November 2016), Cara (12th November 2016), DeDukshyn (17th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Jeff Rense has just read out a report that dozens of big white buses have been seen parked a few blocks away from the protests in Austin.

If this is true, I have to assume that Soros has deliberately targeted Alex Jones's home town. He'd probably like to see Alex's studio complex get ransacked.

looks like it IS true:
    Last edited by norman; 12th November 2016 at 05:21.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Althena (12th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), bluestflame (12th November 2016), ceetee9 (15th November 2016), NancyV (12th November 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

big as it is , by its very "loud" nature makes me think it's also a distraction

look for the "treading softly"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

RT report names Soros:
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

It appears to be another Soros color revolution, yes. It's the Purple Revolution, as explained on Zerohedge in the article The Clintons And Soros Launch America's Purple Revolution.

Here's an image of the opening ceremony of this "Purple Revolution" ... Hillary Clinton's concession speech, the morning after the Nov 8, 2016 election that she lost. Both Bill and Hillary are wearing purple.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (12th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2016), muxfolder (15th November 2016), NancyV (12th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here are some other reports of this new "Purple Revolution".

===

State of the Nation:
    Mrs. Clinton wore a pant suit with purple lapels and a purple blouse, while Bill Clinton wore a purple tie.

No sooner had Trump been declared the 45th president of the United States, George Soros-funded political operations launched America’s “Purple Revolution” to protest the incoming Trump administration.
    Paul Craig Roberts:
    Soros Launches The ‘Purple Revolution’ Against America
    Wayne Madsen:
    Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is not about to «go quietly into that good night». On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire. The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.

The Clintons, who both have received millions of dollars in campaign contributions and Clinton Foundation donations from Soros, were, in fact, helping to launch Soros’s «Purple Revolution» in America. The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.
    The Green Crow Blog:
    ... the transparently staged demonstrations (obsessed about by the criminally complicit Main$tream Media...including the taxpayer-funded Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) looked very much like the "colour revolutions" the world has been subjected to in foreign countries over the past few decades. These revolutions never end well. They always, at the very least, destroy what fragile democratic institutions might have existed and are replete with gratuitous violence on all sides.
    ===

See the last link above, to The Green Crow Blog, for more of an excellent explanation of the color revolutions sponsored by Soros. As he notes, "These revolutions never end well."

===
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th November 2016 at 16:29.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2016), onawah (12th November 2016), syrwong (17th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

So does this mean the Clintons have made a quick switch from being "Democrats" to being the "Castros" ?

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These street riots and protests in a few US cities may seem harmless enough ... surely they will blow over.

No ... they risk blowing up, when snipers shoot a few protestors, and it's blamed on Trump supporters.

"What's good for the Ukraine is good for the US." ... myself, speaking on behalf of George Soros.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th November 2016), bluestflame (12th November 2016), Hervé (12th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), TargeT (12th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

Quote INTRODUCING GEORGE SOROS

New York hedge fund manager George Soros is one of the most politically powerful individuals on earth. Since the mid-1980s in particular, he has used his immense influence to help reconfigure the political landscapes of several countries around the world—in some cases playing a key role in toppling regimes that had held the reins of government for years, even decades. Vis à vis the United States, a strong case can be made for the claim that Soros today affects American politics and culture more profoundly that any other living person.

Much of Soros's influence derives from his $13 billion personal fortune,1 which is further leveraged by at least another $25 billion in investor assets controlled by his firm, Soros Fund Management.2 An equally significant source of Soros's power, however, is his passionate messianic zeal. Soros views himself as a missionary with something of a divine mandate to transform the world and its institutions into something better—as he sees it.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    These street riots and protests in a few US cities may seem harmless enough ... surely they will blow over.

No ... they risk blowing up, when snipers shoot a few protestors, and it's blamed on Trump supporters.

"What's good for the Ukraine is good for the US." ... myself, speaking on behalf of George Soros.
    Spot on Paul. Just one demo zombie lying on the tarmac with a bullet hole in him/her. It's mind boggling, what would happen next.

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For more details on this Purple Revolution, see also Hervé's post at Done, conceded and acknowledged: 45th US president Donald Trump, where the above mentioned article by Wayne Madsen is posted in full.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th November 2016), Hervé (12th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps, guessing here, the goal of this Purple Revolution is not to overthrow the US government, but rather to help trigger the collapse of the US Dollar.

In the grand schemes of the elite bastards, from what I can make of them, the time is coming soon to crash the US Dollar. George Soros is the world's leading expert on crashing currencies, beginning with the day that Soros broke the Bank of England, in September of 1992. Not all Soros' operations overthrow the government.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th November 2016), Bob (13th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well, I very much doubt the FEMA Camps are for Demo zombies so there must be another twist to this story coming soon.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2016), PurpleLama (12th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (12th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #16
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

It appears to be another Soros color revolution, yes. It's the Purple Revolution, as explained on Zerohedge in the article The Clintons And Soros Launch America's Purple Revolution.

Here's an image of the opening ceremony of this "Purple Revolution" ... Hillary Clinton's concession speech, the morning after the Nov 8, 2016 election that she lost. Both Bill and Hillary are wearing purple.
    I can see why they chose purple/violet for their "Revolution" The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbade anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it.

28. Link to Post #17
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

More evidence that the current anti-Trump demonstrations are being orchestrated by outsiders:

News: 60% Of Arrested Portland Anti-Trump Protesters Were From Out Of State, Didn't Vote

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...state-didnt-vo

Quote Two months ago, Charlotte police confirmed that 70% of those arrested during the riots were from out-of-state. 18 months before that, as the riots flared in Ferguson, George Soros spurred the protest movement through years of funding and mobilizing groups across the U.S., according to financial records reviewed by The Washington Times. And now, amid more headlines of Soros' involvement, KGW reports that more than half of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland were from out of state. …. [Furthermore]… just as in Ferguson and Charlotte - we see what appears to be professional agitators popping up at key times to encourage social unrest (which as we recently detailed were funded from George Soros' MoveOn.org), all of which perhaps explains why these 'professionals' were so adamant not be filmed or 'caught on tape' as GatewayPundit reports, reporters in Portland, Oregon were attacked by anti-Trump rioters Sunday night, according to Portland Police. The protesters also handed out leaflets warning people to not record the riots.

Yup. Just as we saw in Kiev, 1) convince innocent people to get together for an ostensibly peaceful protest and then 2) infiltrate the demonstration with professional agitators: agents provocateurs who will 3) goad the crowd, 4) begin fights among themselves, toss molotov cocktails (firebombs), break windows and generally 6) push the crowd into rioting. The riot police and guns come next. Somebody – or two – is dead. And the crowd goes wild… Everybody blames everyone else, but the peace is lost. Works every time.

“They” really, really want to incite a race war, a civil war – any insurrection to use as an excuse for imposing martial law. That’s the plan.

My sense all along is that Soros et al had planned that these riots would ostensibly be initiated by disgruntled Trump supporters when Hillary would win as expected, and the powderkeg would be lit for martial law. The slogan “Not MY President” seems to have been tailor-made for that: outsiders, still shut out. Disaffected youth, millennials without a future would march, furious

But when Trump won, they had to quickly flip and push the demonstrators toward Trump, an unlikely scenario. Clinton voters? The comfortable and connected, marching? Clinton’s vote was woefully under-represented among millennials. Why would large numbers of nonvoters suddenly take to the streets?

Nope, the parts don’t fit a “spontaneous uprising” at all. They fit another setup entirely.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th November 2016), bennycog (16th November 2016), Cara (16th November 2016), Ewan (16th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

'Carnivore of the first order' - Check out this Soros interview from the 90s

Niall Bradley Sott.net Mon, 14 Nov 2016 20:49 UTC

The following video is from an 'ancient' episode of CBS 60 Minutes, aired in the US on December 20, 1998, in which billionaire globalist George Soros is interviewed about his conquests.

Since then and now, Soros' power has only grown, evidenced in the fact that anyone mentioning his acts of financial terrorism is derided in the mainstream as an 'alt.right angry white male conspiracy theorist'.

This 'consensus' was only recently pierced by leaked emails confirming - by Soros' own hand - that he is in fact meddling in the internal affairs of countless countries, and on a routine basis, but the mainstream media remains overwhelmingly silent about his activities.

Have a look...

Highlights
    @00:30 - By the late 90s, Soros was giving more 'aid' to Russia than the US govt.

@02:00 - Malaysian PM calls him a "moron" and a "criminal."

@02:45 - Soros: "I make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do."

@02:50 - Wall Street analyst Jim Grant: "This man is a carnivore of the first order... his audacity causes the blood to drain from ordinary mortals' faces."

@03:20 - Soros was the single largest investor in Russia when Putin came to power. His rabidly anti-Putin stance makes more sense now.

@03:40 - It was Soros who wanted the Russian ruble devalued in 1998, which marked the last time Russia had a financial crisis.

@04:20 - Soros, when asked about how a word from him can ruin a country: "Sometimes what I do has an unintended negative consequence."

@04:40 - Soros was 'helping' Haiti thanks to teaming up with the Clintons in the 90s. That is largely why so many people died in an earthquake there in 2010 - Soros didn't build jack.

@05:10 - Soros was outspending the US govt in Yugoslavia, where the Dayton 'peace' agreement (which split up the country) only happened thanks to him.

@05:50 - Soros spent millions on the Ukraine's military.

@06:00 - Interviewer: "There is an inherent contradiction: on the one hand you're the capitalist who does not care about the social consequences of his actions. On the other hand, you're a philanthropist who cares only about social consequences. How do you resolve the two? Which George Soros am I talking to now; the amoral George Soros or the moral George Soros?"

Soros: "It's one person who at one time engages in amoral activities and the rest of the time tries to be moral."

@07:00 - The sickening story of how he began his 'career' by pretending to be Christian and selling out fellow Jews to the Nazis in Budapest, Hungary.

@08:40 - Interviewer: "Your experience [ratting out Jews for money and their possessions] sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many many years. Was it difficult?"

Soros: "Not at all [smiles]. It created no problem."

Interviewer: "No feeling of guilt?"

Soros: "Nah."

Interviewer: "For example, 'I'm Jewish and I watch these people go [to their deaths at concentration camps] and I could just as easily be there, or I should be there, none of that?"

Soros: "Well, I could be on the other side; I could be one from whom things are being taken away, but... [seems to struggle a bit, before breaking into a smile again] Actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets; if I weren't there doing it, somebody else would be there taking them away anyhow. Whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator. I had no role in taking away their property, so I had no sense of guilt."

@10:20 - Even back in the 90s, Soros was treated like a visiting head of state when he went to the Ukraine, such was the extent of his influence there.

@10:40 - Soros claims that Nelson Mandela asked him: "How can South Africa protect itself against speculators like you? And I told him; I wrote him a memo detailing how the country could reduce its exposure."

Interviewer: "That's the old 'stop me before I kill again' approach, right?"

Soros: "Whether I or somebody else does what is happening in the markets really doesn't make any difference. I don't feel guilty because I'm engaged in an amoral activity that is not meant to have anything to do with guilt."

@11:30 - The Soros Quantum hedge fund isn't even registered in the US - it's an offshore operation based in the Antilles.

@11:50 - Soros lobbies US Congress to regulate its financial markets... while gaming them himself!

@12:00 - Americans cannot invest in Soros' fund because it is not registered with the US SEC (which is why it's offshore, away from US regulators and taxmen!).

@12:30 - When the interviewer points out the glaring inconsistency of Soros lobbying for regulation while hiding from it, he gives the weirdest answer (behind another big grin): "Whatever regulations are imposed, we will implement... [laughs heartily, before getting serious] We already conform to everything."

@13:00 - Gloriously ironic comment, given the President-elect's current battle against Soros-funded protests, at the end from Jim Clancy: "George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility."

@13:10 - Interviewer: "One of your money-managers told us, 'George really does think he's God'."
    The good news about Soros is that he's not as powerful as he thinks he is (he bet wrong on Brexit and the US election, the results of which are like kryptonite to 'Mr Open Society'). The other thing about Soros (which may or may not be good) is that he's not the only vulture capitalist out there causing misery for millions upon millions; there are probably others like him but we don't know their names because they avoid publicity.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th November 2016), animovado (16th November 2016), bluestflame (17th November 2016), Cara (16th November 2016), Ewan (16th November 2016), Selene (15th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend.
    Soros may have lots of money but the guy is psychotic, and on this point he is frankly a total idiot. People close to him claim he thinks that he's God.

None of that sea of red throughout the interior of the US is going to go for this "purple" nonsense. The red states are redder than ever, as firm in their stance as ever and armed to the teeth. And backed by those loyal to the Constitution in the military and intelligence communities. This is not a group of people ready to compromise after such a devastating victory.

We can just wait this out and all the idiots in the cities will shoot and beat themselves to death while the heart of America just waits patiently for their tantrum to subside. I hope that Soros is indicted on terrorism charges next year.

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,090 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    'Carnivore of the first order' - Check out this Soros interview from the 90s

@07:00 - The sickening story of how he began his 'career' by pretending to be Christian and selling out fellow Jews to the Nazis in Budapest, Hungary.

@08:40 - Interviewer: "Your experience [ratting out Jews for money and their possessions] sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many many years. Was it difficult?"

Soros: "Not at all [smiles]. It created no problem."

Interviewer: "No feeling of guilt?"

Soros: "Nah."

Interviewer: "For example, 'I'm Jewish and I watch these people go [to their deaths at concentration camps] and I could just as easily be there, or I should be there, none of that?"

Soros: "Well, I could be on the other side; I could be one from whom things are being taken away, but... [seems to struggle a bit, before breaking into a smile again] Actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets; if I weren't there doing it, somebody else would be there taking them away anyhow. Whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator. I had no role in taking away their property, so I had no sense of guilt."
    I see Soros was 14 years old at this time, the story seems to have been considerably embellished.

Quote Levant distorted the conduct of Soros, who was 14 years old at the time. As Media Matters has noted, Soros, who discussed his childhood in Nazi-occupied Hungary in a 1998 interview on CBS' 60 Minutes, was only a young teen during the Holocaust and was under the care of a Hungarian Agriculture Ministry employee, posing as his godson. On 60 Minutes, Soros said that he accompanied his "godfather" as he went to oversee the confiscation of property from Hungarian Jews.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/09/20/toronto-sun-corrects-soros-nazi-smear/170877

It does not fundamentally change anything regarding Soros's other deeds but may go some way to explaining why Soros is the way he is, such an experience at fourteen years may well have contributed to a future life of sociopathic behaviour.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Flash (17th November 2016), Hervé (17th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast