+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

I understand where you come from on this Ewan, we, regular folks, presume that schock and tough experiences at 14 would break someone and make him sociopathic somewhat, and we have to be compassionate or at least understanding. But you know, I do not agree with this. This way of thinking is precisely how non sociopathic people think, and it is used by the sociopaths with great excitement. People having PTSD after shocks will react somewhat detached at times, but will come back to their real being once the shock is processed, given time (time will smooth things down). But not sociopaths, they will not come back to their self since they do not have the empathetic compassionate side in themselves to start with.

My take is that Soros is, was and remains sociopath from the start. This is precisely why he could observe the Jews being taken away without guilt, from the start. Otherwise, he would have needed quite a lot of support and would not have been that functional in society afterwards. This guy does not have the capacity for compassion right from the start. His brain and heart are most probably genetically damaged.

Did you know that some dark magic rituals, often followed by the high cabal, involves the killing of the heart (I mean energetic/spiritual heart, located in the heart chakra). Generations over generations of this ritual and you have the cabal heartless beings. Plus, those that are brain damaged from any war, chemical, genetic mutation, who comes without the brain empathetic/compassionate functions. We can now see sociopaths in their abnormal brain scans.

So, any regular human being would have reacted to those circumstances if obliged to participate. He did not because he is sociopath to start with.

Don't fall in the trap of thinking others are like you or me, to start with, because they are not all like us.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    'Carnivore of the first order' - Check out this Soros interview from the 90s

@07:00 - The sickening story of how he began his 'career' by pretending to be Christian and selling out fellow Jews to the Nazis in Budapest, Hungary.

@08:40 - Interviewer: "Your experience [ratting out Jews for money and their possessions] sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many many years. Was it difficult?"

Soros: "Not at all [smiles]. It created no problem."

Interviewer: "No feeling of guilt?"

Soros: "Nah."

Interviewer: "For example, 'I'm Jewish and I watch these people go [to their deaths at concentration camps] and I could just as easily be there, or I should be there, none of that?"

Soros: "Well, I could be on the other side; I could be one from whom things are being taken away, but... [seems to struggle a bit, before breaking into a smile again] Actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets; if I weren't there doing it, somebody else would be there taking them away anyhow. Whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator. I had no role in taking away their property, so I had no sense of guilt."
    I see Soros was 14 years old at this time, the story seems to have been considerably embellished.

Quote Levant distorted the conduct of Soros, who was 14 years old at the time. As Media Matters has noted, Soros, who discussed his childhood in Nazi-occupied Hungary in a 1998 interview on CBS' 60 Minutes, was only a young teen during the Holocaust and was under the care of a Hungarian Agriculture Ministry employee, posing as his godson. On 60 Minutes, Soros said that he accompanied his "godfather" as he went to oversee the confiscation of property from Hungarian Jews.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/09/20/toronto-sun-corrects-soros-nazi-smear/170877

It does not fundamentally change anything regarding Soros's other deeds but may go some way to explaining why Soros is the way he is, such an experience at fourteen years may well have contributed to a future life of sociopathic behaviour.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ewan (17th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Wind (17th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Default Re: It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

Thank you Flash for you input regarding sociopathic behaviour, and the healing of non-sociopaths over time. I tend to think you are right.

It is also worth pointing out that the official story seems to be from the authorised biography.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Flash (17th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Corbett's take on the Soros 60 min video interview... my exact thoughts too.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    My take is that Soros is, was and remains sociopath from the start. This guy does not have the capacity for compassion right from the start. His brain and heart are most probably genetically damaged.
    Brain scans show that sociopaths have a distinct lack of activity in certain areas of their brain....
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th November 2016 at 18:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th November 2016), Basho (17th November 2016), Ewan (17th November 2016), Flash (17th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I do have a problem, perhaps a level of naivety. If it is true that these craigslist ads existed and people have been employed to take part in demonstrations - surely that would be utterly illegal and the police could immediately arrest the funders of such an operation?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I do have a problem, perhaps a level of naivety. If it is true that these craigslist ads existed and people have been employed to take part in demonstrations - surely that would be utterly illegal and the police could immediately arrest the funders of such an operation?
    not illegal at all unless they are specifically telling them to be violent or break the law in some way.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ewan (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Corbett goes through the recently surfaced 1998 Soros '60 minutes' piece:

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Old News and over 2 million views.

UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed

StevenCrowder
    Published on 28 Sep 2017

What happens when two guys infiltrate Antifa, live amongst them for weeks, and take part in their deeply rooted tactics of disruption and violence?

From Forbidden Knowledge TV [18th August 2018]

Quote My friends on the Left claim that the Antifa activists portrayed in the alt media are a bunch of off-duty cops. Never mind that genderqueer people with pink hair and multiple piercings are hard to find on a local police force.

Antifa, like the hacktivist Anonymous group are purposefully decentralized to avoid detection. When looking into them, I learned that in San Diego, an Antifa activist group was found to have hired a professional mercenary to train and command their street operations, partially confirming the suspicions of my Lefty friends.

Here's the story. A friend who is retired military was out one night in San Diego with his friends who were also former military when they noticed an Antifa gang. One of them decided to shadow them and to his amazement, he discovered that their captain was a retired Special Operations officer.

The Antifa captain explained that he was laid-off from a firm that competes with Craft International and that he needed money, so he accepted the offer of $3,500 per day. One wonders where this Antifa chapter acquired the funds, let alone the idea of hiring him. I'll leave it for the reader to speculate.

The US has thousands of highly-trained military personnel in the wake of nearly 20 years of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let's hope that most of them have found more honest work.

This video shows a separate penetration into Antifa operations by YouTuber, Steven Crowder and how the mainstream media is actively ignoring this movement, when they are not actively praising them.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2