+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump 13-Year-Old Child Rape Allegations, Friendship with Jeffery Epstein + More

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Default Donald Trump 13-Year-Old Child Rape Allegations, Friendship with Jeffery Epstein + More

Here's a set of links to mainstream articles showing Donald Trump in another light.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/...resident-elect

http://www.ibtimes.com/when-has-trum...ressed-2444712

Quote Jane Doe, also known under pseudonym Katie Johnson, in 1994: As of October, the president-elect was set to head to court on Dec. 16 over allegations that he and Jeffrey Epstein, who has his own history of sex crimes, raped a woman when she was 13 years old.

The details of the case are murky, however. The original lawsuit, filed in June, accuses the two billionaires of “rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment and defamation” of “Jane Doe” at Epstein’s Manhattan residence. But the New York district court order for Trump and Epstein didn’t outline any charges. It only requested whatever information the defendants might have, such as “a brief description of prior settlement discussions (without disclosing the parties’ offers or settlement positions)” and “any other information that the parties believe may assist that Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c43e6c1d9834

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

Quote An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.

If the Bill Cosby case has taught us anything, it is to not disregard rape cases against famous men. Serious journalists have publicly apologized for turning a blind eye to the Cosby accusers for over a decade, notwithstanding the large number of women who had come forward with credible claims. And now history is repeating itself.

In covering a story, a media outlet is not finding guilt. It is simply reporting the news that a lawsuit has been filed against Mr. Trump, and ideally putting the complaint in context. Unproven allegations are just that - unproven, and should be identified that way. (Mr. Trump’s lawyer says the charges are “categorically untrue, completely fabricated and politically motivated.”) Proof comes later, at trial. But the November election will come well before any trial. And while Mr. Trump is presumed innocent, we are permitted — no, we are obligated — to analyze the case’s viability now.

No outsider can say whether Mr. Trump is innocent or guilty of these new rape charges. But we can look at his record, analyze the court filings here, and make a determination as to credibility — whether the allegations are believable enough for us to take them seriously and investigate them, keeping in mind his denial and reporting new facts as they develop.

I have done that. And the answer is a clear “yes.” These allegations are credible. They ought not be ignored. Mainstream media, I’m looking at you

Quote 3. The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, and has a powerful witness statement attached to it.

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a 13-year-old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender — the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” — after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type of sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim — the legal deadline for filing — has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” — stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints — sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe,” Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th November 2016 at 02:44.

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Donald Trump 13-Year-Old Child Rape Allegations, Friendship with Jeffery Epstein + More

Another Elephant-in-the-Room thread:

There are currently 43 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 35 guests)
    Daozen mpennery Sean Satori Universoul the_real_dave-id Happyjak

Very high view counts, (compared to 3-5 viewers on other new posts threads right now)... everyone's watching, no one's posting. All I'll say is this: If you buy into the narrative that only the Democrats are involved in child rape, and stay silent when it comes to Trump, what does that tell people about your society?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump 13-Year-Old Child Rape Allegations, Friendship with Jeffery Epstein + More

The people behind the MSM... were behind the 'Kilary' Clinton presidential bid.
    They are upset that Kilary lost and are now out to get Trump.

Obviously i don't know if there is any substance to these allegations, or not.
    But it wouldn't surprise me if it was all a load of bullshine.
    They pinned the same bull**** on Assange.

There's a story on rt.com that the organisations headed by Sorros are leading
    the demonstrations against Trump.
    See here:
    https://www.rt.com/usa/366579-soros-...rump-protests/

My suggestion is...
    Read between the lines... don't believe any old media hysteria.

Remember.. Normally, the convention is ... that there is a grace period, a 'honey moon' period
    after a new President is elected... and during that period political sniping and warring is suspended.
    What happened to that 'honey moon' period ?
    The Cabal owns the media... The Cabal don't want Trump.
    The fact that he was democratically elected by you-the-people... seems to be irrelevant.

It might just be ... that Trump _really_is_ ... a white hat president.

... but.. at the back of my mind... i keep wondering...
    if he's going to make an exit the same way Kennedy did.
    Last edited by lucidity; 12th November 2016 at 14:34.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (12th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), BMJ (12th November 2016), Cidersomerset (12th November 2016), happyuk (19th November 2016), Leon55 (12th November 2016), rezboom (12th November 2016), Sammy (12th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that a lot of people, myself included, want to believe that this result means something positive. That it signifies a positive change in the way society is governed. With the current high of optimism, it is no surprise that people are unwilling to consider the fact that this is not the case and that we have been duped yet again. I really do want to believe that a positive shift has taken place as a result of this election, but perhaps I am just deluding myself. The early signs have not been promising, if the news stories are to be believed about racist incidents that have taken place in that States. I hope things calm down soon and that we don't see an escalation in hate crimes. Peace people, peace.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th November 2016), peterpam (12th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vasili (here)
    I think that a lot of people, myself included, want to believe that this result means something positive. That it signifies a positive change in the way society is governed. With the current high of optimism, it is no surprise that people are unwilling to consider the fact that this is not the case and that we have been duped yet again. I really do want to believe that a positive shift has taken place as a result of this election, but perhaps I am just deluding myself. The early signs have not been promising, if the news stories are to be believed about racist incidents that have taken place in that States. I hope things calm down soon and that we don't see an escalation in hate crimes. Peace people, peace.
    There's a lot of positivity everywhere... agricultural revolutions and innovations, unprecedented data dumps, general planetary optimism.... amazing software and apps being released, governments on the back-foot, people's psychic abilities waking up, better and better health information all over the place..

There's much to be grateful for. I just don't want to project that positivity onto a public figure. All of the above ^^^ trends come directly from US-the-people.

As Dune taught us: Beware of Heroes.

Quote Author Frank Herbert said in 1979 "The bottom line of the Dune trilogy is: beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment, and your own mistakes."[2] He wrote in 1985, "Dune was aimed at this whole idea of the infallible leader because my view of history says that mistakes made by a leader (or made in a leader's name) are amplified by the numbers who follow without question."
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th November 2016 at 09:31.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,248 times in 18,668 posts

Obviously if he is guilty of these accusations , due process should/must proceed....

After saying that I watched this weeks Question time thurs and
    Have I got news for you last night and the anti Trump atmosphere
    on the panels and audience was hostile towards him and they were
    so ill informed it was cringing to watch at times...

==============================================

Short vid on link.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_...lines/37942550

Trump accuser: ‘I will speak the truth’

A woman who accused president-elect Donald Trump of sexual assault,
    which he denied, asks him to retract "liar" claims.

7h ago

From the section US Election 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_...lines/37942550

===============================================
    ===============================================

==============================================

All 6 Trump Accusers Debunked - 3 Alleged Victims Defend Trump Against Media Lies!

Published on 14 Oct 2016

All 6 Trump Assault Accusers Debunked - 3 Alleged Victims Defend Trump Against
    Media Lies!

3 of 6 Alleged Sexual Assault Victims Defend Trump, Calling The Media Liars
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th November 2016 at 11:17.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), Althena (12th November 2016), animovado (13th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), BMJ (12th November 2016), Daozen (12th November 2016), genevieve (12th November 2016), lucidity (12th November 2016), NancyV (13th November 2016), neutronstar (12th November 2016), Sueanne47 (13th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

Nobody listened when I connected Trump and Bill Clinton on Epstein's Island off FL in Epstein's list of guests.
    The girl was kidnapped from NY, flown to the island and raped with witnesses and the Epstein fellow was pissed at Trump, because he wanted to be first and smacked her around, mad at him. They cleaned her up and the "girl that tricked her helped her escape, was later found dead. She ran back to her California hometown, filed charges that were thrown out due to filing in wrong state. Refiled in NY.... these times, they are a changing...
    Truth on both party's side is they both have a streak of pedo in them, even the women who trick little run-aways.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (13th November 2016), Cidersomerset (12th November 2016), Daozen (12th November 2016), drneglector (16th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), exponentialist (13th November 2016), seko (15th November 2016), Sequoia (12th November 2016), Sierra (15th November 2016), Sueanne47 (13th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,613 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Very high view counts, (compared to 3-5 viewers on other new posts threads right now)... everyone's watching, no one's posting. All I'll say is this: If you buy into the narrative that only the Democrats are involved in child rape, and stay silent when it comes to Trump, what does that tell people about your society?
    What would you have us say? No doubt that type of sick and disgusting, criminal and evil behavior goes on--and it is not a function of party or political affiliation. It seems to be more a function of the level of one's wealth which leads to associations with others of wealth; some of whom are believed or known to have done such terrible things. On that score, and on that score only, Trump has a mark against him.

But, mere allegations made some 20-30 years after the alleged event, coming, suspiciously, only when Trump ran for President is not enough for me to weigh in on or to accept the allegations as true. This may have happened, or it may not have happened. None of us know. I have seen all kinds of allegations made in complaints filed in court, but when it came down to proving the allegations, there was no proof. Just because others with wealth have engaged in this abberrant behavior, even if Trump knew them, is not proof of anything about Trump's behavior. Fortunately, guilt by association is not sufficient to convict anyone in a court of law. Unfortunately, it can be enough to convict someone in the court of public opinion.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th November 2016), lunaflare (12th November 2016), neutronstar (12th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,872 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Who is saying only Democrats are involved in child rape? You must be new to this subject. It is well known that George Senior Bush is a pedo. Child sex trafficking in politics and the elite has been going on for thousands of years.

As for Trump being a pedo. I have yet to see credible evidence.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), bettye198 (12th November 2016), KiwiElf (13th November 2016), NancyV (13th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 times in 473 posts

This thread is negative energy foisted upon us all. Those of us who are seeing thru the veil at something hopeful and expansive not limiting and constrictive will choose to ignore. The awareness brings up an innate knowing that much of what is negative entertainment to mock and destroy a man who is genuinely trying to put our country back together again is designed with great effort to fabricate distort misinform and outright lie from the mainstream media. We were taught not to listen to them. But sometimes we need reminders.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), BMJ (13th November 2016), Cidersomerset (17th November 2016), KiwiElf (13th November 2016), lilac (13th November 2016), NancyV (13th November 2016), neutronstar (12th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,231 times in 8,669 posts

We have had months of negative energy, WWW111 is about to happen--the anti Hillary posts--the anti Trump posts the anti Obama posts--have I missed anyone out Oh the earth quakes in Italy are down to karma.

Now Im not saying that there is no truth in any of it --of course it may be so--but regardless--too much of this kind of energy is not life supporting.
    There is a balance--reporting can be done without sensationalizing.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), Arcturian108 (13th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), BMJ (15th November 2016), Cidersomerset (17th November 2016), David Trd1 (17th November 2016), Sierra (15th November 2016), transiten (15th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 897 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    We have had months of negative energy, WWW111 is about to happen--the anti Hillary posts--the anti Trump posts the anti Obama posts--have I missed anyone out Oh the earth quakes in Italy are down to karma.

Now Im not saying that there is no truth in any of it --of course it may be so--but regardless--too much of this kind of energy is not life supporting.

Chris
    I'm having a drink.. how about you Chris?

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    I'm having a drink.. how about you Chris?
    Well my head will be fine in the morning Sue--I'm sure your will be too.
    Enjoy your drink.
    Love Chris

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Apricot Brandy..leftover from last year!

< BIG HUG FROM ME oh, ..and one for BabySteps!
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 12th November 2016 at 21:16.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th November 2016), greybeard (12th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    This thread is negative energy foisted upon us all. Those of us who are seeing thru the veil at something hopeful and expansive not limiting and constrictive will choose to ignore. The awareness brings up an innate knowing that much of what is negative entertainment to mock and destroy a man who is genuinely trying to put our country back together again is designed with great effort to fabricate distort misinform and outright lie from the mainstream media. We were taught not to listen to them. But sometimes we need reminders.
    I'm sorry to interrupt your bliss, Betty. Here is a healing picture:

http://www.images22.com/pics/02/unicorn.jpg

When you clean a house, you have to focus on the dirt to get each room clean. That's not negativity, it's common sense.

I'm not saying Trump is guilty, but the testimonies are worth listening to, and I'm wary of an alt media that's up-in-arms about the Podesta allegations, and indifferent to similar claims about Trump. Seems like there's a narrative here, it's the exact script that got Obama into office.

A lot of the posts here follow a similar pattern: Token admission that the allegations are serious, followed by dismissal of the claims using one or more debating tactics. No time to get into it now as it's Sunday morning. You've each been shown the evidence, it's 100 percent on your heads now. I shall leave you all to worship your new Messiah in peace.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th November 2016 at 04:48.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

You like to investigate like me Daozen, I've recently been doing a bit of digging on DT *He is not all that he seems* and is NOT being honest to the people.

If he is part of the establishment and is a freemason.. nothing surprises me. (I got shot down on a youtube comment) I said "he was a freemason" someone told me "NO HE IS NOT!" I dunno for sure..

(I just listened to an Eric Jon Phelps vid on DT and he said DT "was in with all the high Knights, and is a high level 33 degree mason")
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 13th November 2016 at 02:28.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Daozen (13th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I'm going to jump in on this despite my better judgment. The negative energy of which you speak exists because DT is a rapist. He "foisted" the energy you speak of. You just want to transfer it to the victim(s) because that's easier for you to live with, given your current belief system.

As someone who's worked with victims of sexual assault and violence for over 40 years, I am qualified to speak. DT has admitted, on tape, that he is a sexual predator. Some call it other things - locker room talk, whatever - but by doing so they support rape culture. Rape culture exists because we turn a blind eye to many of our fellow humans enduring unwanted sexualized intrusion into their physical space on a routine basis. Each victim of unwanted sexual assault reels from the experience, is disempowered, loses their voice, is hamstrung, and is less able to engage in their own evolutionary path. We all lose when this happens.

As someone who follows the law of one, I approach you, Bettye198, with compassion. I see you as an other-self, and a co-creator. Much respect to you for your passion, but I do ask that you open your eyes, and feel compassion for many members of the human race who need to speak their truth. It's all about power and control. I'd like to see each individual have a genuine choice about whether they're in control of their own self. DT wants control and power over anything other than himself... if you chose to turn yours over to him, that's your choice too, but it might not serve you well in the long run.
    Last edited by exponentialist; 13th November 2016 at 06:58.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2016), BMJ (15th November 2016), Daozen (13th November 2016), enfoldedblue (13th November 2016), Sierra (15th November 2016), Sueanne47 (13th November 2016), Tanushka (13th November 2016), transiten (15th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #18
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 674 posts

How about not jumping on the "rapist" -bandwagon just yet - I am sure that a wait and see -attitude is better. Spinning the opinion in any and all ways possible against DT is strongly on the agenda. Let's give it some time - especially since the opponent has been accused on the record of rape also. Both accusations may be rightful, one or the other may be correct or neither may be correct. What I am 99% sure is that none of us in this conversation know.

What we DO AND MUST KNOW, is that an accusation like rape, that brings up the feeling of disgust, is the very thing that is the most efficient way to turn a person from an ingroup-member to an outgroup-derelict + a victim of a lynch mob. That is exactly what the media will try their best to accomplish. Please hold your judgement - what is there to lose by doing that? Decades of time to resent, if you later so choose.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 13th November 2016 at 09:16.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), animovado (13th November 2016), bettye198 (13th November 2016), BMJ (13th November 2016), Eram (13th November 2016), greybeard (13th November 2016), jaybee (13th November 2016), KiwiElf (13th November 2016), Lettherebelight (13th November 2016), NancyV (13th November 2016), neutronstar (13th November 2016), Paul (13th November 2016), Sammy (13th November 2016), seko (15th November 2016), transiten (15th November 2016), Wind (13th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,184 times in 20,635 posts

Well said, Ultima Thule. Thanks.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2016), greybeard (13th November 2016), NancyV (13th November 2016), neutronstar (13th November 2016), Ultima Thule (13th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

An attitude of wait and see --shows maturity.
    How many times have I thought that something was true only to find i had only part of the story and that the reverse was true.

So easy to point the finger on some one else's say so.
    People can have an agenda.

Chris

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2016), animovado (13th November 2016), Arcturian108 (13th November 2016), neutronstar (13th November 2016), Paul (13th November 2016), Sammy (13th November 2016), transiten (15th November 2016), Ultima Thule (13th November 2016), Wind (13th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast