+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of Americans Now Feel Free to Assault Fellow Citizens

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,585 times in 6,628 posts

Default Re: Thousands of Americans Now Feel Free to Assault Fellow Citizens

If you live in America , stock up on food, blankets, and a way to defend your property... the ptb have fostered an environment of haterd, 24/7 news anchors yelling at each other, FB comments fly with hatred and insults, tweets from celebrities, its a nation polarized , focused on if I dont get my way , chaos is okay , after all I deserve eveything handed to me by government... self reliance is out the window... the whole point of a galactic federation coming here for eons, learn self responsibility for your thoughts , feelings, and ACTIONS ...Dont let the mob influence you, you think for yourself, i like the saying if everyones thinking the same thing, no one is thinking ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th November 2016), betoobig (13th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), peterpam (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), Sueanne47 (12th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

twitter and bots.

Gaming the public through bots.

Gaming the public on the idea of scientific work and so-called 'detection algorithms'.

Blaming bots detected through the 'scientific study'.

The history of such 'political science', is literally being laid down as a cover story, right now, in these past few days and next few days.

The Soros/Hillary backers are literally twisting that story around, building the history of the lie of who did what, RIGHT NOW.

I was just reading about how difficult it is to detect fake bot twitter accounts.

Now, sides of this 'war' are lining up to discredit however they might find a method of doing so.

It matters not if the given study is falsified or suspect, it is perception that counts, when dealing with an area that the public does not have the depth of skills or knowledge to be able to understand the veracity of.

Watch the whole thing turn from neutral, to a perfected attack. Read closely about the problem of detection aspect, and realize how we are dealing with algorithms..their design, their purpose, their interpretation, their weighting, and so on. It's lies, damn lies, and then 'statistics'. Politics and the creation and manipulation of created statistics to create a backdrop of 'complex to navigate' projected truthfulness and scientific veracity/credibility.

We're looking at the 'creation of a history in science' in a case of 'smoke and mirrors chasing/accusing smoke and mirrors'..... to use as a weapon in a public opinion war.

http://phys.org/news/2016-11-fake-tw...-election.html

http://phys.org/news/2016-11-technol...ial-media.html

http://phys.org/news/2016-11-adverti...fake-news.html

http://phys.org/news/2016-11-softwar...p-twitter.html

http://phys.org/news/2016-11-twitter...-campaign.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th November 2016 at 16:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

3(C)+me (12th November 2016), betoobig (13th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), Hervé (12th November 2016), JRS (14th November 2016), kerrielea (12th November 2016), lake (12th November 2016), NancyV (12th November 2016), Paul (12th November 2016), PurpleLama (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sierra (20th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,598 times in 552 posts

I did look at the OP link and considered that many of the twits/tweets had the same basic layout.

Also that the video clip where a gentleman had his automobile defaced with racist graffiti is very unlikely to be genuine as the vandals must have been conscientious!
    They actually must have picked up the windscreen wiper, written the capital N, then lowered the wiper blade back into position!
    I doubt that.

And the only violence I saw was an older man being punched and kicked by a group of youths??

I do NOT say that there is no racism, nor that there is no angst among peoples but I will state that there is a forced march towards division.

Poor little snowflakes!

Mocking Derision

School districts and universities across the country are offering counseling services to students after Donald Trump’s victory in the presidential election. Students at Cornell University even staged a “cry-in” on campus the day after the election. To discuss, legal and media analyst, Lionel, of Lionel Media joins RT America’s Ed Schultz.

Last edited by lake; 12th November 2016 at 16:21.
    Normal..!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Happyjak (12th November 2016), NancyV (12th November 2016), peterpam (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 897 posts

American folk cant get away from the fact that good people in the American government get assassinated (Pres. Lincoln & JFK) and are made to choose between the rotten apples put before them. Us in the UK have the same..there is no one we can trust because they are controlled by the vatican and its becoming a lot more fascist and a lot less democratic.

Halloween is getting like christmas! films & video games have got darker, in work they are making 1 person do a 2-3 persons job. ..this is what we see now. Okay, we dont like to live in fear and try our best to live in a cheerful environment, but we cant ignore what is happening around us.

Also...Soros would not be ferrying bus loads of protesters all over America for nothing! that man is following orders from above and there's a plan.
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 12th November 2016 at 16:36.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th November 2016), betoobig (13th November 2016), lake (12th November 2016), NancyV (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Okay, we dont like to live in fear and try our best to live in a cheerful environment, but we cant ignore what is happening around us.
    I consider that this is where the phrase:

Quote Be in this world but not of this world
    enters ones perception?

For you Sue, as you seem to have a belief, I will post this:

Quote John 17:16Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

16 They be not of the world, as I am not of the world.
    Wear sorrows lightly....or go naked?
    Normal..!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), Sueanne47 (12th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Also that the video clip where a gentleman had his automobile defaced with racist graffiti is very unlikely to be genuine as the vandals must have been conscientious!
    They actually must have picked up the windscreen wiper, written the capital N, then lowered the wiper blade back into position!
    I doubt that.
    Something in me said that I must look closer at this video clip, so I did.
    I paused the clip and took a screen shot which I then put into Gimp.

I have to say that I may very well be incorrect in my first consideration and the 'paint' may have just leaked under the wiper blade.

Last edited by lake; 17th November 2016 at 10:17.
    Normal..!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

American folk cant get away from the fact that good people in the American government get assassinated (Pres. Lincoln & JFK) and are made to choose between the rotten apples put before them. Us in the UK have the same..there is no one we can trust because they are controlled by the vatican and its becoming a lot more fascist and a lot less democratic.

Halloween is getting like christmas! films & video games have got darker, in work they are making 1 person do a 2-3 persons job. ..this is what we see now. Okay, we dont like to live in fear and try our best to live in a cheerful environment, but we cant ignore what is happening around us.

Also...Soros would not be ferrying bus loads of protesters all over America for nothing! that man is following orders from above and there's a plan.
    Yep, take a look at this.. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ple-revolution

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), Sueanne47 (12th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 897 posts

They are all in it and working together, Trump isnt going to prosecute Killary either.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,280 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Sean (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Sean (here)

These incidents are being reported on social media directly by the victims themselves. Not just the media. This is happening.

I knew that when I wrote my post. But that doesn't change a word I said.
    If you know these are real events, how can you say they're "being reported to give the appearance of an emerging threat?" It IS an emerging threat. I haven't seen any evidence these incidents were faked.
    Sean,

Where did I say they were faked?

Whether an event is real or faked is distinct from the level and frequency of reporting of an event. My point is that these events, even though real, are not demonstrative or indicative of how the exceedingly vast majority of Americans feel about their brothers and sisters of all races, creeds and religions. And, reporting these events at this time can give the false appearance that these extremely remote events are actually emerging into the mainstream. They are not.
    Last edited by Paul; 12th November 2016 at 19:34. Reason: fix quoting

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ewan (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Alan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 times in 247 posts

Given that the Project Veritas videos proved that the Democrats are willing to incite violence and blame it on the Republicans, I'm going to assume that some if not all of the hate graffiti is being done by the Democrats.

In the meantime there are lots of videos of blacks rioting, damaging property and attacking whites. Where are the videos of whites attacking blacks?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2016), betoobig (13th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

Satori, we're talking about events that happened specifically because of Trump's election. It makes sense that they would be reported when they were, because they happened right after the election happened. That is, definitively emergent. It just happened, and there is a direct link between cause(Trump being elected) and effect(the actions shown in OP's post). There were other similar incidents in the run-up to election day, and your argument would make more sense applied to those incidents..but to deny emergent events, are, in, fact, emergent, doesn't make sense to me. This direct reporting from the victims, not over hyped stories stuck in an endless cable news cycle(although there is some reporting of it now). You didn't say "faked" but they would have to be for your argument to be valid, no? Faked, or, some level of dishonesty involved.
    Last edited by Sean; 12th November 2016 at 19:08.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), Sueanne47 (12th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,027 times in 15,475 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    twitter and bots.

Gaming the public through bots.

Gaming the public on the idea of scientific work and so-called 'detection algorithms'.

[...]
    About these tweets (bots or otherwise) and their results:

Re-posted from:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Russian Artificial Intelligence Expert: US media hyped Trump to help Hillary

Eugene Chernyh Fort Russ Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:50 UTC

© The Economist

Clinton supporters wanted to knock out her arch-rival Jeb Bush from the presidential race

The eccentric billionaire popped up last year into the presidential elections like a jack-in-the-box, and messed up all Republican plans for the White House, having crept into their ranks. Trump became a headache for the Democrat Hillary Clinton and her entire party.

Donkey Ears
    Analysts, political scientists, and other experts have been scratching their heads for several months over his phenomenon. Many on both sides of the ocean call Trump "the shame of America", awarding other bad adjectives, constantly predicting his demise. But he is still trying to force his way into the White house. And where did he come from?

Where - where from? You know, from the camel [Russian idiom -FR]. Sorry, from the donkey. This animal is the symbol of the Democratic party of the United States. The experts might point the journalist mixed up the animals. Say, the symbol of his native Republican party is the elephant.

The fact of the matter is, dear citizens, that donkey ears actually are sticking out behind the extravagant hairstyle of the Republican Donald, says Russian scientist Vladimir Shalack, although Trump had nothing to do with it.

I met the doctor of philosophic sciences Shalack in September of last year. Then the main global event was the sudden pouring of a flood of hundreds of thousands of migrants to Germany. Vladimir Ivanovich conducted his own research and convincingly, with specific addresses, names, proved:
    "The invasion of refugees into Europe was organized through Twitter by United States and Britain".
    This article in Komsomolskaya Pravda made a lot of noise. As a source of information the scientist had selected a network of Twitter accounts, choosing those quickest to respond to all global events. In his research he adopted a strictly scientific method of content analysis based on the frequency of occurrence of words or phrases in the texts, headlines, etc. He got interested in this 20 years ago, working in the Research Center for Artificial Intelligence in Pereslavl-Zalessky. Later he created special computer programs for this purpose.

Then Shalack told me he conducted a similar investigation of the US presidential campaign. [He] subjected to content analysis the Twitter headlines with names of candidates of 17 of the most popular American mass media accounts. And also received unexpected results.

From the start Republican Jeb Bush and Democrat Hillary Clinton led by cash inflows. It would seem that the press over the ocean should write about them more often. After all, money talks.

Not so!

By the frequency of mention in 16 of 17 accounts by a considerable margin at the beginning of September 2015 Donald Trump was in the lead! Only Fox News mentioned Clinton more. In all 17, despite all the large cash flows, Jeb Bush was in last place. In total 4.7 times more articles were devoted to Trump than Bush, and 2.2 times more than Hillary, despite the fact that on the money he trailed behind, ranking 19th out of 23 candidates. That, in the opinion of the scientist, was devoid of any logic.

"No country in the world, and especially in democracies, has free media", said Shalack.

"This is one of the most effective levers of power, allowing to drive required thoughts into the heads of the masses and to control them. How to neutralize an undesirable political figure, especially a presidential candidate? Just stop writing about him, and if it is impossible, mention his name from time to time to give people the impression of marginality of this character.

"The biggest marginal of the three turned out to be Jeb Bush, and the undisputed leader of the headlines - the bizarre Donald Trump! At the current stage of the presidential race his name is hammered into the heads of voters."

But by whom?

Shalack made a deep conspiralogical conclusion. "The real masters of the USA are tired of the Bush and Clinton clans. Experiment with Obama has been a failure and threatens to turn into a disaster. They made a bid for Trump."

[In the] Investigation "Forecasts - thankless and risky, but still..." Shalack published this conclusion on his website back on September 6, 2015.

A few days later he conducted a content analysis of the headlines of leading UK media. "The election of the President of the United States. What do the Rothschilds think?"

The results were even more paradoxical. In total the foggy Albion devoted 9.8 times more articles to Trump than Jeb Bush, and 2.9 times more than Hillary Clinton. The popular magazine The Economist, which is considered a mouthpiece of the Rothschilds, mentions Trump in the headlines ahead of Bush by 72 times! Moreover! The header of the account of the magazine featured a puzzling picture: a helicopter flying in the sky with the words "TRUMP" carrying on the cable carries... Trump's wig.

Which further strengthened the scientist in the thought that someone is behind Trump! Britain and the United States, after all, are the Anglo-Saxons who consider themselves rulers of the world.

But even I, the master conspiracy theorist of Komsomolskaya Pravda considered Shalack's insights too ambitious and fantastic a year ago. And [I] did not publish the investigation in my native newspaper. I, as many analysts believed, then, that boisterous Trump was unleashed by the Republicans specifically at the start of the campaign to identify the weaknesses of Clinton, to make her tick. And closer to the primaries the respectable Jeb Bush will be released on the political scene in a white coat. A trusted comrade from a respected family. Father and brother were already presidents. Behind him - all the party leaders, the financiers, lobbyists, industrialists... Not the scandalous billionaire upstart. And Trump will give him the votes so Jeb can ascend to the White house. And Donald would score with favors in business.

But Bush was the first to expire, despite the political influence of the family, money, position in the party, as predicted by Shalack. And Trump became the leader in the primaries of his own party, although the leadership was dissatisfied with him. And [he] continues the battle with Clinton.

Operation "Pied Piper"
    The other day I called the scientist with an apology, that I didn't believe him a year ago.

"Everything is going according to you, Vladimir! Your conspiracy theory was correct. Look at Trump today!"

"There is only one hitch in my conspiratorial conclusions", said Shalack."Trump was hyped ... by the Democratic party itself."

"Impossible?!"

"May be. But I could not even imagine this. Therefore [I] concluded about the owners of the United States. It turns out that the Democrats back in April 2015 contemplated about how to win elections. Some of them came up with the "brilliant" idea to assist in the media promotion of marginal candidates from the "enemy party" so those at the stage of the primaries [it] pushed the real contenders out of the race."

"The main real candidate of the Republican party, behind whom were concentrated enormous financial resources, was considered to be Jeb Bush. So with the help of the Democrats, the media, America and the UK hyped the Republican Trump."

"Is this your guess?"

"A few days ago Wikileaks posted another batch of DNC emails. There is a very interesting document from April 7, 2015

© Wikileaks

"So at the start the media promoted Pied Piper candidates from the "enemy party". Because Cruz and Carson were quite respectable people, the emphasis was on the eccentric Trump, whom many then considered a buffoon."

"The medieval legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin is widely known. Playing the flute, he stole all the children from the German city where they never returned."

"This role by the intention of the Democrats, was allotted to Donald Trump. So he took away the votes from Jeb Bush. Which is what I discovered in September of last year."

"Primaries started in February. Bush was out with a big bang from the start, and Trump was winning one state after another. Then was the turn of Carson and Cruz, hyped up by the Democrats."

"Do not dig a hole for somebody else"

"And then the unexpected happened", continued the doctor of philosophical sciences Vladimir Shalack, "If in 2015 Democrats made efforts to promote Trump, now began a chain reaction. The person who was given the role of a puppet, thief of votes, has suddenly become so popular among Republicans that they had no choice but to write about him. He became media-self-sufficient. The whole year according to my content analysis he was the leader by frequency of mentions in the leading American mass media."

"It continues today, when the acute phase of the election campaign has begun and buckets of dirt are pouring from one and the other side."

"I made a chart which shows for the last month and a half Trump leading on the frequency of mentions in the media headlines. Press, TV would love to stop, but they can't live without Trump. The amazing thing is that in each of the analyzed media, he is also ahead of Hillary."

© vaal.ru,The frequency of mention of candidates in the media in the fall of 2016.

"Vladimir Ivanovich, did the Democrats realize that by promoting Trump, they let the genie out of the bottle?"

"In early May. I analyzed the Twitter accounts of 42 members of Clinton's campaign staff from January 1, 2015 to October 15, 2016. Collected 64 893 tweets. Until May 2016 Hillary was mentioned in tweets more often than Trump. But that all changed the first week of May 2016. After Trump's resounding victories during the primaries the Democrats realized that with their own hands they have created a serious rival for the fall elections. In October 2016 Trump is mentioned in the campaign staff tweets already three more times than Hillary. Democrats are freaked out, but don't know how to stop him. Hence the hysteria around the alleged Russian hackers, Trump's alleged support by the Kremlin and other nonsense."

"A year ago, Jeremy Corbin was elected the new leader of the Labour party in England. He was also smeared in dirt by all the British media, I conducted a content analysis of the press. But in the end he was on people's minds, as now Trump, and won by a large margin. Then there was a lot of moaning about this, but there was no turning back. This could happen with Trump."

The Democrats themselves raised their gravedigger. The suspense remains.

Vladimir Ivanovich Shalack, 61. Doctor of philosophical sciences. Leading researcher of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Philosophy. Creator and manager of VAAL project. Has been involved in content-analytical studies on various issues for 20 years.

Via Komsomolskaya Pravda - Translated from Russian by Kristina Kharlova

=============================================

Reminds me of [Trump] some Derren [Trump] Brown video about [Trump] induced [Trump] outcomes...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Carmody (12th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), lake (13th November 2016), Paul (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016), Sueanne47 (12th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,170 times in 20,634 posts

Yes .

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Videos of blacks attacking white voters: http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-...e-trump-voter/
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Anti-Trump protestor calls killing Trump supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lVb3Wj2hPE

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,757 times in 8,575 posts

Lets not forget sixty million Americans did not vote--so if taken separately the number not voting was far bigger than the vote for Trump or the vote for Clinton.

Its easy to put incidents in the news or on videos---drama sells a point of view.
    However a very large number of Americans are decent caring individuals who will not resort to violence.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), lake (13th November 2016), peterpam (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), Satori (12th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Anti-Trump rioters shoot five people, media ignores:

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/11/...media-ignores/

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member kerrielea's Avatar
    Thanks

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kerrielea For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,027 times in 15,475 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    [...]
    .... The America I thought I knew, the decent, law-abiding one, the one that took at least some pride in tolerance and civility, seems to be shredding at the seams....
    [...]
    Brian
    ... the propaganda social veneer coat is flaking off fast... however, it is being helped and has been prepared in that direction for a long time by fine tuning the amplification of apparently inherent inclinations of human behaviors which a certain Moses instituted laws against... you know, from gossiping, keeping up with the Jones to parochial/clans/tribes rivalries leading from bar brawls to civil wars and conquest/annihilation of "opponents/enemies."

To understand the below-the-scene undermining of a stable civilization, one needs to connect some dots between the experience of a Carolyn Hamlett, Svali or Sue Arrigo and the exposure of a "plan" to create chaos as well as the reason for a change in the music industry and the control of street gangs by letter agencies... and the fostering of a slave mentality on anyone. Once one knows that, then the apparent chaos loses its apparency of "spontaneity" to become a triggered event long in its orchestration.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    =======================================[/B]

Purple worn by Hillary was the trigger to these armies of MKultras and similars that have been "sleepers" and which are talked about by the likes of Carolyn Hamlett... whether Trump's or Hillary's "supporters," their purpose is to create, support and sustain chaos, I suspect.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th November 2016 at 21:51.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), kerrielea (12th November 2016), NancyV (15th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016), seko (12th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 4,212 posts

OMG, it's all been a setup.

I KNEW the FEMA camps weren't for the Demo Zombies !

Oh, and why has the stream of Wikileaks stopped?

Who's really running Wikileaks these days?

Where is Assange now? ( I'm certain he's not inside the Embassy )
    Last edited by norman; 12th November 2016 at 21:55.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2016), Hervé (13th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast