+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Essence seen before physically entering the room

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Essence seen before physically entering the room

This is a odd and remarkable experience I have observed with a younger family member. Two times in the last month I saw him enter the room in my peripheral vision, then 10 seconds later he actually came in the room. It's awkward to describe in writing but I was sure it was him (in his body) the first time and when he walked in a few seconds later I was confused. I thought you were already here?

If anyone has a similar experience or has heard of such a thing let me know please.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

dynamo (12th November 2016), fourty-two (13th November 2016), gaiagirl (13th November 2016), Gillian (12th November 2016), Holly Lindin (12th November 2016), kirolak (12th November 2016), lake (12th November 2016), Shannon (12th November 2016), transiten (12th November 2016), Ultima Thule (12th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Default Re: Essence seen before physically entering the room

You are seeing as YOU write....then reading that which YOU wrote
    In other words.......you are becoming closer to your self

In this 'place' you consider the present as now....but it has already been authored and is actually PRE sent.......as in you experience this world in seconds, not firsts

The next step for you (in my consideration) is to consciously interact with the plans being placed and then experience those as the now. See how that goes?
    look at the time it takes?
    As you get closer to yourself, then the time taken becomes shorter.

Then you must be of care regarding that which you create!
    Normal..!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

dynamo (12th November 2016), fourty-two (13th November 2016), Hazelfern (13th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

I think it might be important for you to take note of your current diet, medications, sleep patterns, etc. Sometimes changes in our daily routines can affect us in ways we do not yet understand. Subtle things could have an effect on what you are experiencing. If you are enjoying or just intrigued by your experiences, it would be good to stay on track and keep them happening.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Hazelfern (13th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I believe your story that you are seeing something, but is this the time line phenomenon? In other words, are you in one time line dimension when you see this young person entering the room, then you shift out of that time line dimension into another time line dimension in which this young person hasn't yet entered the room. Hence, you see this scene twice.

Also, maybe you are seeing the future, a bit. Have you ever seen the movie "The Langoliers?" There is time shift in that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Hazelfern (13th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Perhaps it is the Etheric body, preceding the physical one? A friend of mine projects regularly, & one night as she drew up to her home, she saw someone moving around in the kitchen. She recognized it was in fact herself, or a copy of herself - very creepy! After she changed her method of astral projection it was "reabsorbed"; I don't pretend to understand the mechanics of it. Robert Bruce teaches (or used to teach?) a form of projection by way of creating a copy of the Self to carry the consciousness out of body. . . . he has some interesting insights into the phenomena, although his style has changed over the years to the extent that I no longer interact on his forum.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

gaiagirl (13th November 2016), Hazelfern (13th November 2016), transiten (13th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

That is what I first thought as well kirolak since it is happening spontaneously. He has had extremely trying years way too early, it may be the result of coping with hardship beyond his ability to deal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

gaiagirl (13th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread