+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions about Tensor technology and Environmental Harmonizers.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member nancy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions about Tensor technology and Environmental Harmonizers.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hi & welcome, very interesting first post, but please would you expand a little about what Tensor Technology is & its uses? I,for one, have no idea.
    You're not the only one. Tensor is part of calculus (something Newton swiped from Leibiniz). There's "music of the spheres", i. e., tones based from planetary orbits, which I think was translated into musical spheres made of glass by Kirchner. Maybe that's the direction this is going.

One of the sounds I have at my disposal, is the sound of the Sun as released by NASA, but I don't know what the results would be. I plan on playing that particular sound in small increments and looking out for effects. I guess I'm worried that the sound of the Sun may cause unwanted environmental effects when fed into the harmonizer. The sound frequency of water causes mild precipitation, then clear skies. I live in California and wouldn't want to worsen our drought. The sound frequency of water is not easy to get. It's very high frequency, like in the 30k 40k range if I remember correctly.

I will intend to play music of spheres as well, thank you for suggestion!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Nancy, a belated welcome to the forum. I find your thread really interesting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2016), nancy (27th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nancy (here)
    A really simple way to explain tensor field is bubbles.... When you put the wand in the bubble solution, the soap us held up by the tensor field in the ring..... Which is really not supposed to happen, because soap makes water more ...watery, so it really is being held up by nothing besides the tensor field.
    Isn't that tension? Soap reduces friction, but increases surface tension so that the water can form a film/bubble across a larger area than it would with no soap.

I would expect smog to respond to electromagnetics, generally. Sounds a bit like Reich's Orgonne projects, and the copper pyramids we used to have. The difficulty I have with a lot of this stuff is that almost every new investigator has to come out with new words, or use something like caduceus for a new, different meaning. It gets confusing; there should be a knowledge base of defined terms everyone can share, only expanded if there's something we don't have a word for.

I'm a fairly firm adherent to seven or the septenary, i. e. seven sacred planets, seven colors, seven musical notes, as the basis of all manifestation. It's not that there is no such thing as Neptune, ultraviolet, or C#, but that those things are excluded from being the fundamental basis/direct influence on existence. I don't claim any specialized knowledge about the combinations, chords, frequencies, logarithmic ratios, geometrical progressions, or any of that. I am, however, very likely to make some Primum Ens Melissa according to Paracelsus--a nice little piece of esoteric alchemy which can result in certain death or a new person.

Yes you're right. I was trying to explain, in the simplest way possible what the energy field looks like and how it behaves. The first succesful design was a copper ring that produces a field across it, but there were many more designs after that. They all emit a beneficial energy, which I guess could be compared to orgone and Reich's work. I think they were all different ways of collecting and manipulating that same type of energy. Source energy, orgone, either, chi, etc.etc. I think it's all the same energy that is being harnessed. I like Slims designs because to me, they are simple. It's basically copper wire and different cubit units. Someone else may think that casting resin is simpler. Some people are naturally energetically gifted and use their hands for healing. Others may be be better at making electromagnets and ecectrical coils. I believe it's just a different way to get the same result. The caduceus coil has that name because the winding resembles the snakes on the staff. The different terms can get confusing, but if the subject interests me, I read up on it and I can usually see why different terms are borrowed. I'm going to read up on the subject of the septenary. It sounds really interesting. I just finished browsing David Sereda's website because it was suggested by a previous post. In his website he talks a lot about harmonics and different frequencies. He quoted the bible where it says "In the beginning there was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God....". He mentioned that it was originally written in Greek and it originally went..." In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God....". Logos to the Greeks meant harmonic resonance. So, you may have something there in believing that the musical notes had something to do with creation. Dr. Emoto did some sensational experiments with water. He flash froze water that was polluted (out of harmony) and saw that it had no structure. He took the same water and played beautiful classical music to it and flash froze it again. This water bacame harmonized by the music and now formed beautiful crystals. He used other frequencies too. The one that made a really assymetrical beautiful Crystal was played the sound of the Sun. We are 70-80% water, so these findings also applied to living organisms. He has books out with beautiful pictures of the water. Before and afters. People were reported to get healing effects just by looking at the structured, harmonized water. Who knows, maybe that's why mantras work and why it's good to look at things like the seed of life, Metatron's cube, platonic solids, and basically anything that is pleasing to the eye or ear. Food for thought.....

What is Primum Ens Melissa? Sounds dangerous.
    Last edited by nancy; 16th November 2016 at 16:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2016), shaberon (25th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you peterpam! Happy to be here! This is my first forum, first thread.....I hope all my typo's aren't too distracting. I'm on my phone and multi-tasking.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Speaking of certain people having a "healing" quality....back in the 1990's I came in contact with a man who had an unusual "gift" of being able to heal by placing his hands on someone. He had no control over the selection of which person he would be able to help. It was like the selection came from outside, his arm would begin trembling & that meant the power was ON! At the time I was was in the throes of a bad case of CFIDS & he put his hand on my head; his hand began bouncing up & down on my head....I had no idea what was going on; but I WAS cured of CFIDS at that moment! When his wife was dying of cancer, the Power did not come through. We have so much to learn, but I do believe there is something to the frequency & vibration issue.

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Logos to the Greeks meant harmonic resonance. So, you may have something there in believing that the musical notes had something to do with creation. People were reported to get healing effects just by looking at the structured, harmonized water. Who knows, maybe that's why mantras work and why it's good to look at things like the seed of life, Metatron's cube, platonic solids, and basically anything that is pleasing to the eye or ear. Food for thought.....

Paracelsus discovered hydrogen.

In his other work, "primum ens" is the distilled essence of a thing, and "melissa" is lemon balm. You use potash (the basis of lye) to get at the essence. It's semi-complicated, and if not pure, could be poisonous. If successful, it's a powerful regenerative that can do things like knock your fingernails off so you grow new ones.

Most of this is based from Pythagoreanism (sounds, shapes, numbers). I spelled it wrong, it was Athanasius Kircher who used musical glasses (not spheres), which was carried forth by Mesmer and became the basis of the glass harmonica. Kircher was a buffoon when it comes to hieroglyphs, but his ideas in natural science were fairly interesting. Mesmer used these glasses and magnets and eventually found the most powerful instrument is human will. Both composers Mozart and Haydn grew up under his wing playing with those glasses.

You see again the septenary or octave doubling with respect to chemical elements. I believe it is the same fractal process on the scale of the atom, the person, or a star system. Less of a creation, more of a molding of eternal matter. The basis of alchemy or astrology is simply that only One Thing exists, and all forms are merely an alteration of it.

Genesis was originally Hebrew and it says something else which I can't remember right off hand; the Hebrew for Logos is Vach, and it wasn't that.

I completely accept that water can be given properties for good or ill, I am not sure, however, what it means to say "the frequency of water" or of the sun. 30khz is certainly beyond the range of audible sound. Sometimes, resonant frequency is completely destructive--to musical glasses, or the original bridge over Snake River Canyon--in fact, I could set one that would pop the earth's crust the same way.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (29th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Speaking of certain people having a "healing" quality....back in the 1990's I came in contact with a man who had an unusual "gift" of being able to heal by placing his hands on someone. He had no control over the selection of which person he would be able to help. It was like the selection came from outside, his arm would begin trembling & that meant the power was ON! At the time I was was in the throes of a bad case of CFIDS & he put his hand on my head; his hand began bouncing up & down on my head....I had no idea what was going on; but I WAS cured of CFIDS at that moment! When his wife was dying of cancer, the Power did not come through. We have so much to learn, but I do believe there is something to the frequency & vibration issue.

Sorry for the late reply...I have been having car troubles. I have an old jaguar and every time it needs something, it's a pretty big chunk of money!! But I absolutely loove the body style. It was always on my checklist if things to do to own a jag, but I think I'm just about over it!! Lol!!
    Yes, I completely believe your story. I have always been interested in the art of healing. Especially healing with bodily energy, chi, whatever you want to call it. Some people are really naturally gifted. My dear sweet Mother happens to have what you would call healing hands. Her hands are always very warm. That is so sad that your friend could not save his wife. Maybe it did not work because he was so vested in the outcome. In order for the energy to flow, it's best to be a bit detached and in a theta state of mind. Maybe it was just her time to go and our Father God called her home. I am really happy you were able to get healed! After all, that's what it's all about... Helping others. I have always loved to learn about new ideas and ancient knowledge whenever it's of benefit to one and all. Thank you for sharing your story. You seem like a very nice and open mi ded lady. Someone I would enjoy having a cup of coffee with

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Paracelsus discovered hydrogen.

In his other work, "primum ens" is the distilled essence of a thing, and "melissa" is lemon balm. You use potash (the basis of lye) to get at the essence. It's semi-complicated, and if not pure, could be poisonous. If successful, it's a powerful regenerative that can do things like knock your fingernails off so you grow new ones.

Most of this is based from Pythagoreanism (sounds, shapes, numbers).

Genesis was originally Hebrew and it says something else which I can't remember right off hand; the Hebrew for Logos is Vach, and it wasn't that.

I completely accept that water can be given properties for good or ill, ........
    Sometimes, resonant frequency is completely destructive--to musical glasses, or the original bridge over Snake River Canyon--in fact, I could set one that would pop the earth's crust the same way.
    Wow! That's some pretty serious knowledge there. I love hearing about and researching new ideas, but I happen to learn by trial and error. Emphasis on the error. I love getting my hands dirty and experimenting.......preferably with something that won't result in death if I do it wrong. I like theories that I can use to help myself and others. I want to leave this world knowing that I helped my fellow brothers and sisters. I'm not into doing things just to see if I can do them. Thats not for me. No offense at all, I am speaking strictly personally, of course..... A famous comedian (Chris Rock) once said "I can drive my car with my feet, that doesn't make it a great efin(he cussed a lot) idea!!.....".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nancy For This Post:

shaberon (1st December 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Haha well, I am not sure yet if I have the guts to ingest the Primum Ens. It's mostly a case of getting some Lemon Balm plants rather accidentally, and right now I am just trying to make the dang stuff grow. The first trial was on a white chicken; it lost all its feathers and regrew shiny metallic colored ones, and since we have a few chickens, maybe I will try that.

I tend to follow the ancient, classic ideas, since to me, it is important to be able to derive everything from first principles. I believe most of our medical treatments should be simply along the lines of Hippocrates: Let your food be medicine, and medicine be your food. While the standard in our system has made both into (slow) poison--not that this is really news, as Congressman McFadden (I think) had already openly declared it in the 1930s. Now any woman's breast milk contains spent rocket fuel.

Helpfulness is the way to go, but it largely has to be done with detachment from the results, and, at times, indifference to the stab in the back or the walk all over you that comes back from the person you assisted. Unfortunately, that's been my experience in the majority of cases. Takes a high degree of strength to keep going--I hope you are gaining some of this phoenix-like attribute of indestructability. It doesn't get any easier, it gets harder and worse, and one essentially sacrifices one's self in order to proceed.

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Nancy and welcome to Avalon. I'm thrilled to know that reproducing the light and life rings is possible without seriously intensive sacred geometry understanding. Somewhere on the internet I read an article by Katherina (Slim's wife) on use of the rings in beehives - seemed it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

nancy (3rd December 2016)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Haha well, I am not sure yet if I have the guts to ingest the Primum Ens. It's mostly a case of getting some Lemon Balm plants rather accidentally, and right now I am just trying to make the dang stuff grow. The first trial was on a white chicken; it lost all its feathers and regrew shiny metallic colored ones, and since we have a few chickens, maybe I will try that.

I tend to follow the ancient, classic ideas, since to me, it is important to be able to derive everything from first principles. I believe most of our medical treatments should be simply along the lines of Hippocrates: Let your food be medicine, and medicine be your food. While the standard in our system has made both into (slow) poison--not that this is really news, as Congressman McFadden (I think) had already openly declared it in the 1930s. Now any woman's breast milk contains spent rocket fuel.

Helpfulness is the way to go, but it largely has to be done with detachment from the results, and, at times, indifference to the stab in the back or the walk all over you that comes back from the person you assisted. Unfortunately, that's been my experience in the majority of cases. Takes a high degree of strength to keep going--I hope you are gaining some of this phoenix-like attribute of indestructability. It doesn't get any easier, it gets harder and worse, and one essentially sacrifices one's self in order to proceed.
    First of all....let me say that I would hate to be a fine feathered hen around you.......actually, let me take that back, metallic feathers sound like a step up from white!
    That's amazing! Are the feathers a really odd color? I would love to see them! Yes, please do not be your own guinea pig. I'm sure you would look amazing with metallic hair, but think about the hairless stage in between...Not a good look!
    I agree that it is of vital importance to eat good, healthy, and fresh foods. We truly are what we eat.
    You're also right about how being nice and getting taken advantage of often go hand in hand. When I was little I used to think the world was a safe and loving place. I had so much love in my heart......
    And I didn't really care if I was reciprocated. I believe that is eveyones natural state. Sometimes life dims that beautiful knowing we are all born with, but we are all fundamentally those loving children at our core. Life has taught me to be a bit more discerning, but I'll never let it drastically change me. I do find that detachment is sometimes needed. Especially when helping someone that doesn't really want to change or better their situation. Some people identify with being a "victim" and enjoy that state of being. We humans are funny sometimes. I knew a lady that got ill. During a course of a couple of years, her health deteriorated, got cancer, and wound up in a wheelchair. She really did look sick, but it all turned out to be a lie. I was really upset at first but then I realized that she was another kind of sick....had to be. That's definitely not normal behavior. We all have our stories and I can only judge myself. After all, I have only walked in my shoes. When I feel taken for, I try to understand what could possibly cause that person to act that way. I usually find an answer. I have always found more happiness in giving rather than receiving......it's just who I am. I like that about myself.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nancy For This Post:

shaberon (3rd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Oh yes! There are a lot of YouTube videos out there that can get you started. The hardest thing is getting yourself in the proper state of mind. It's hard for me because I get a lot of interruptions. When you are forming the rings you are also putting your energy into them so it's important to be in a loving state of mind. I recommend you read Slim Spurlings books and try it!! Seeing what Slim had to say gave me a better understanding of the technical aspects. All you really need is some copper wire, a drill, a torch and some lead free plumbers solder. It's also very important to test the rings after to ake sure you didn't make a dud. A ring that has a positive energy beam coming out of one side and a negative energy beam coming out of the other side. You can use a pendulum or dowsing rods to check. I highly recommend the books because he also teaches you the importance if clearing your home of geopathic stress. Getting rid of certain natural energy currents that can cause medical issues. You can do it!! You never know unless you try.....and who knows where you will go from there!!!

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

We all have our stories and I can only judge myself. After all, I have only walked in my shoes. When I feel taken for, I try to understand what could possibly cause that person to act that way. I usually find an answer. I have always found more happiness in giving rather than receiving......
    I have only ever found that ingratitude or "taking advantage of you" stems from ordinary selfishness and laziness. I have the world's worst case of "when the shoe is on the other foot" when it comes to this, which is sort of why I feel a treatment of "Primum ens Melissa" or something along those lines might help me. I totally believe in giving, but when the end result is that you wind up with less ability to continue...then you're going backwards. You probably can't really judge anyone in terms of knowing their karma, but in the small human realm, we judge all the time. I don't necessarily agree that "love is blind"--it has its eyes wide open and sees every detail, and may need to make a harsh correction, or several.

Which for example, leaves me as a pretty heavy critic of this "sheltered childhood" thing. I was the same way, and I was probably at least ten before discovering there was such a thing as cruelty or stupidity; another ten years to realize it was fairly common; and then as an adult, to get broadsided by that stuff over and over, until now, I expect nothing less. They should not have painted such a naive rosy picture during those formative years.

Paracelsus was a couple centuries before photography, so no, there isn't any picture of that happening. The trouble is, it will probably take a whole season to grow enough Lemon Balm to make the potion, which leaves me in the awkward position of having to store a passel of hacked up grape vines until then. Right now, we are going to try giving the chickens some oregano for general health purposes--the big one pecks the stuffing out of all the rest--not something I wanted to get involved with, but I guess I have to do it anyway.

Copper is a friendly metal, something else I probably should be tinkering with. Maybe the right configuration could make Lemon Balm grow four times as fast. Or boost the potency of seeds. I'd be looking for something along those lines, since I have nothing to cure, I have no specific use for anything. Certain use of copper + magnets is among the best tools for meditation. As the earthly dirt gets scrubbed out of our eyes, the self-luminous world arises, which has its own set of rules, and is in direct response to the spheres or higher luminaries, e. g. planets & stars (not their bodies, but their "souls").

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Hello All, I am a new member, this is my first forum, first post, so I hope I'm doing everything alright.
    My most recent esoteric interest has been Tensor technology as per Slim Spurling. I have been successful in making rings, acu-vac coils, and am now making harmonizers. I was wondering if anyone knew the best frequencies (besides water) to play the harmonizer. I don't have the frequency of water. I have ordered the environmental clearing CD, but it's not here yet. I happen to have sounds of Sun and Saturn on my phone, but was a little suspect because those were one of the few NASA released. Also because I don't personally know what the result would be. I also have a collection of tuning forks, and I could get an app to generate sound frequencies....

I guess my question is....Does anyone know or have a list of best frequencies and sounds to play a tensor harmonizer? Also if you could please tell me the expected effect of each. Thanks Everyone......happy to be here!!
    Hi nancy,

I'm extremely new,but very interested in Slim Spurling's work an since I started,for the moment,only four triskelions and one tensor ring,I found the following healing and not only frequency list which I hope will be helpful.First three pages is a short description,but the rest of 243 are full of frequencies.I tried some of them on myself.my wife and a very good friend of mine and it works extremely fast through triskelion and tensor ring.I'm still working which is the best combination between triskelions,tensor rings and two kg/four pounds quartz crystal.I "charged" copper with 464Hz for best results with a mobile/cell app frequency generator.These days I will try to make an accu-vac coil (25cm long and 6.5 cm in diameter) - a big one.

Ok,the list of frequencies:
    https://biotronika.pl/sites/default/...wo%C5%9Bci.pdf
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2