+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Planet X is already close, This Man describes it clearly. (Spanish only, sorry)

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Planet X is already close, This Man describes it clearly. (Spanish only, sorry)

I seriously doubt that a comet (yes, I said earlier, Hale-Bopp was a large comet as comets go, but we're talking a blob of rock and ice that was 40 - 100 km wide (NASA)) passing by would have ANY effect on the Earth whatsoever. The "Companion" object, whatever it was/is, was sighted a long way behind it in the same "field of view" - hence the name, "Companion". I'll have the article I mentioned previously, ready soon

2. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Planet X is already close, This Man describes it clearly. (Spanish only, sorry)

Here is the aforementioned article extracted from the Australian NEXUS Magazine, which appears to be taken from CNI News, vol. 2, no. 18, Part 1, 1 December 1996 - pictures referred to in the text are below. Keep in mind, this was written 20 years ago: the whole story "vanished" shortly after it was written, which in itself, is "odd". Although "Wormwood" is referred to, no mention is made of "Nibiru", "Planet X" etc. - KE

The Hale-Bopp 'Companion' Object
    Comet Hale-Bopp has been surrounded by controversy in the last few months. As if being the largest comet in recent history weren’t enough, Hale-Bopp is allegedly being accompanied by another even more mysterious object. The ‘Companion’, as it’s called, is simply a “figment of computer imaging glitches and wild imagination”, according to mainstream astronomers.

Still, other experts do affirm the ‘Companion’s existence: it might be some other, as yet unidentified, natural object. But some say it’s more incredible than that: perhaps sentient, perhaps alien, perhaps a spacecraft of planetary size. And whatever it is, it’s heading for us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hale-Bopp Companion V7N108.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	34600

Background to Hale-Bopp
    Hale-Bopp, one of the largest and brightest comets in recent memory—at an estimated 40-100 km wide—was discovered on 23 July 1995, by two amateur astronomers, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp. Found at over 21 months out (some 1,118 million km from the sun), their simultaneous discovery set a record for a comet sighting. Normally a comet is not detected until only a few months away, when its corona flares dramatically due to its proximity to the sun.

What makes Hale-Bopp so unique is, that despite its relatively long distance from the sun, it has flared multiple times to gargantuan proportions—even displaying a remarkable seven jets in its corona— not to mention its incredible 2,364 year eliptical orbital path. But the peculiarities don’t stop here: there is something very unusual about this comet... and the evidence to date has the familiar characteristics of a cover-up that’s already well underway. This is some of that evidence.

The ‘Companion’
    On 10 November 1996, Houston-based amateur astronomer Chuck Shramek imaged ‘something’ while viewing Hale-Bopp with his 10” telescope, then went on the Art Bell show to describe what appeared to be “a large Saturn-like object” close to Hale-Bopp. (See various photos on following pages). This set off a firestorm of controversy on the Internet, in which Shramek was generally denounced.

Crushed by the negative publicity, he soon left Texas and went into seclusion in another state, where he reportedly still remains, (despite the fact that other astronomers and observatories had also photographed the ‘Companion’— some several months earlier!).

Almost three weeks later, Professor Dr Courtney Brown of Emory University, founder of the Farsight Institute and author of the sensational book Cosmic Voyage, and famed author and professed abductee, Whitley Strieber, also went on Art Bell’s syndicated “Coast to Coast” radio show in the early morning hours of Friday 29 November 1996. They both announced that a “top astronomer” associated with a “big-10 university” now has definite proof that a huge object (more recent reports indicate four times the size of Earth)—thought to be a “ship” of extraterrestrial origin—is trailing Comet Hale-Bopp.

Hearing of Shramek’s image, Courtney Brown assigned three Farsight Institute remote viewers to examine the Hale-Bopp situation. On the basis of their findings, Brown asserted on Bell’s show that there was indeed a huge, second object that was apparently under intelligent control. The ensuing controversy,which dismayed Shramek, did nothing to dampen Brown’s insistence that the mysterious second object does exist.

Appearing again on the Art Bell program the morning of 29 November, Brown went even further. He said that after the first round of viewing sessions nearly two weeks before, he had quietly gone about seeking hard confirmation of his findings among professional astronomers. Now, he said, he has received photographs from, and talked “for many hours” with, an internationally known astronomer who works at a “big-10 university”, who positively confirms that there is an extraordinary second object that appears to be a “ship” under intelligent control.

Dr Brown refused to give the name of the astronomer or the university, stating that this man is currently deliberating his next steps in consultation with his family and professional colleagues.

“Art Bell said that he had in his possession copies of the photographs, which are described as of such high quality that, if they were posted on the Internet, their origin would be easy to determine. Bell said he does not know the name of the astronomer.

Dr Brown also stated that a radio astronomer, (a colleague of the un-named
    astronomer), had discovered evidently intelligent radio signals coming from the Hale-Bopp ‘Companion’. Brown said it should soon be possible to announce the exact frequency on which the signals could be heard, so that others can verify them. Brown stated his belief that the astronomer would call a press conference shortly to announce his findings, but he noted there were bound to be very serious repercussions to such a step, and that the astronomer might decide against it, at least for now.

Whitley Strieber appeared later on the same program to assert his conviction that the photos, along with the astronomer’s testimony, did indeed represent evidence of a huge, intelligently-guided object travelling with Hale-Bopp.

However, mainstream astronomers still claim “it’s just a distant star distorted by the imaging process itself”. They also claim that Chuck Shramek’s software and telescope were faulty. And herein lies a gross scientific contradiction —(or should that be cover-up’?)—which can be clearly demonstrated in the images on the following page: If Shramek’s telescope and imaging software were faulty,then do all the observatories, (including the Japanese National Observatory and Hubble) presently offering the same ‘unique’ photos also possess telescopes and imaging software which is equally faulty? Unlikely! Furthermore, it is evident that NASA, not to mention ‘expert’ astronomers and various observatories around the world, have known about a second object at least six months earlier than Shramek’s discovery.

Scientist Confirms ‘Companion’ Exists
    On 2 December 1996, a scientist familiar with official astronomical studies dropped a bombshell by stepping forward to speak about this bizarre object. Dr Lee Shargel, a graduate of Northeastern University who holds degrees in industrial engineering, robotics and a doctorate in materials science, has worked for NASA as an engineer/scientist with Top Secret clearance on the TDRS, Hubble telescope and SRBOC projects.

He has come forward to announce that this is, “no anomaly of any telescope or misguided software, much less a ball of swamp gas, a flock of geese or a trick on the eye”. In fact, Dr Shargel possesses his own set of 17 photographs of this object accompanying Hale-Bopp.

Shargel has gone one step further than merely announcing the object’s existence: he has asserted that it is no less than a space craft, a “probe”! He has also said that the message coming from the Hale-Bopp ‘Companion’ is a greeting as well as a warning: The warning has to do with a neutron star explosion, the radiation from which is heading toward the Earth.

The Vatican Letter
    If this wasn’t extraordinary enough, Art Bell received a fax from an anonymous contact who allegedly used to work at the Vatican, and read it over the air the next morning (opposite page). Bell commented after reading the fax:

“Now, when I received this I sat and thought about it for some time. So, I contacted someone who has been very high in [the Vatican] Rome—whom I am not going to mention on the air; someone who would definitely know about the validity of what I received. That person’s response to me was: ‘This is real. Don’t touch it with a ten-foot pole. Don’t ever send something like this over an open fax-line again, and I don’t want to talk about it anymore.’”

Art continues: “Well, that really got my attention. It was not ambiguous. This person said, ‘these people’ (and I wouldn’t know who he was referring to—I am afraid to think who it might be)... ‘these people would kill you as easily as they slice a piece of bread. In other words lad, you’re in over your head. Don’t mess with this.’ I found that response so sobering from this person who had been very high in the Vatican that I gave the phone number to my boss and told him I need to confirm this.

‘Call this person and see if you get the same response’. A couple of hours went by and he got exactly the same response I had. There you have it”.

In an interview with Dr. Richard Boyland, Art discussed the letter received from the Vatican ‘priest’ and it’s relationship to Hubble, Hale-Bopp and Wormwood.

Boyland read out some of “Keys To This Blood” and how the Hale-Bopp ‘Companion’ may relate to the Fatima III prophecy and Wormword spoken of in Revelations, Chapter 8, (referring to the prophetical ‘Wormwood’ falling star).

Boyland mentioned that the Vatican had—with some difficulty—built an observatory in Arizona, under protest from environmentalists because of an endangered species that lived there. Local Indians were also not happy to have this on their land but the Vatican built it anyway.

Many abductee/experiencers, who Boyland has counselled, claim there will be a series of mass ET landings in the Southwest U.S. this spring, and he felt Clinton would have to make an announcement about the situation soon.

A meeting had apparently been held at the White House which included the head of NASA, Dan Golden, along with many more scientists discussing plans regarding the next trip to the moon. Art found it very interesting that there were many Theologians attending the meeting and mentioned a current CIA study about announcing the reality of ETs. The groups the CIA determined who are going to be the hardest to deal with are fundamentalist Christians and scientists because they have already formed their ‘models of creation’. Advanced ET civilsations just don’t fit their models or world view of things.

Art said he contacted Richard C. Hoagland to get his response on Hale-Bopp. One of Hoagland’s comments to Art was, “Dead bodies confirm models”.

If these claims are true, then it can’t be long before anyone with a reasonably good telescope can confirm that the second object is there—and perhaps, what it is. If it is there, some kind of ‘official’ announcement seems an imminent certainty. On the other hand, if it’s not there—and the evidence so far would suggest otherwise—Courtney Brown and Whitley Strieber, among others, will certainly be denounced. Both they and Art Bell acknowledged that talking about this on the air put them all at risk of grave ridicule, or worse.

Editor’s Note: Hale-Bopp will be closest to the Earth (some 5-700 million km distant) around the 23 March, 1997 and closest to the sun (periphelion) on April 1, 1997 where it will be at its brightest and most visible in the Northern Hemisphere. At the time of writing, you will be able to observe it with binoculars on the North-Eastern horizon, just before sunrise.

Original Sources: Various Internet discussion groups and web sites, plus CNI News, vol. 2, no. 18, Part 1, 1 December 1996; e-mail: CNlNewsl@aol.com;web: http://www.isoni.com). Later appeared in the Australian NEXUS Magazine, around this time.

The Vatican Letter to Art Bell

To: artbell@aol.com
    Date: 11 December 1996

Dear Mr Bell,
    I have listened to your program off and on for around two years now, whenever I get ‘down-time’. I have some disturbing information and I feel that your program would be the perfect vehicle with which to distribute what I have.

I have been under the employ of the Vatican for over five years. I have done what could best be described as counterintelligence work for the Church. I am a man of God, and please believe me when I tell you that the information I have is genuine and very serious.

Without going into too much detail about my former employers, I will briefly tell you that I have had a top-level security clearance in the Vatican for quite some time. Most of the work I have done regrettably falls into the realm of ‘black ops’, and I will not go into detail about that now.

Around six months ago I was working at a data terminal in a highly restricted area, following a case that I had just completed, when I stumbled onto something that nearly made my heart stop.

Please pay attention here; this is where it gets strange. I uncovered a heavily encrypted sub-system that was surprisingly well-hidden. I found that it was only accessible through the terminal I was at, and one other terminal. (I must point out that the area I was in was not an area that I routinely used.) After two minutes of trying to get into the system, the whole lab shut itself down and I was booted off the terminal. Not wanting to raise any eyebrows, I decided to leave and come back later that night. The strange thing was, when I came back there were ARMED guards standing sentry outside of the lab. I must say that it is not unusual to see guards roaming the Vatican, but it is very unusual for them to stand sentry at a lab, much less while armed.

Over the next month, I managed to slip in unnoticed only once. And after I had found what I came for, I understood the security.

It took me a good deal of time to break into the system, and when I did, I wished I hadn’t. When I entered the system, I came across a file titled “WORMWOOD?” (yes, with a question mark). Thinking it to be a text file, I brought up the file with the intent of copying so I could read it later. What happened next was truly remarkable. The file sort of ‘deteriorated’ into a series of command lines that lasted approximately two minutes. Once it was done running, there it was.

I had found a direct link-up to the Hubble space telescope. Not only that, but it was pointed directly at the comet Hale-Bopp. The program was running some kind of analysis, taking directional notes, projecting path of travel, etc. After realising what I had discovered, I started searching and came across an e-mail data trail that led directly to the office of the Pope himself. What was discussed, I cannot know.

Over the next two weeks, I began to uncover evidence that the Vatican is very aware of the existence of the ‘Companion’, and is VERY worried about it. I began to copy files and pictures that were present at the terminal when I found a report from the United Nations to the Vatican, as well as a report from NASA, regarding their concerns.

It is very obvious to me that a great many people and entities know of the 'Companion' and are doing their best to keep quiet. VERY quiet. As the next part of my story illustrates.

I had found another file that I wanted to look at, but it was independently encrypted. At the time that I discovered it, I had already been online at the terminal for some time, so I decided to copy the file encrypted and decode it at my leisure. As I was leaving the lab, I was approached by two of the Pope’s top aides and was asked to meet them later in the evening. I didn’t feel comfortable about the situation, so I agreed and told them that I needed to shower and would join them later. I haven’t been back to the Vatican since.

I found out about a week later through some old friends and contacts that a contract had been placed on my life. Two days later, my mother and father were killed in a car crash in France.

Three days after that, my brother and sister were killed when their single-engine plane went down on the east coast of the US. I’ve been on the run for a very long time now, and am still trying to decode the file that I have in my possession. Approximately ten copies have been distributed to friends in the field, in the event that I should disappear. I do not fear for my life, as I am very adept at not being found; however, I believe that the world needs to know of the information that I have.

I would be willing to share all that I have with you, Mr Bell. But you need to understand that your life could be in danger if you were to go public with what I give you. I apologise for being so vague, but I feel it necessary at this point in time. If you would like the information, say so over the air when you get this letter. If I am not listening, someone will get the information to me, as there is no safe way for you to contact me at this point in time. I await your response.
    (signed: "Priest")
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th November 2016 at 08:20.

3. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447

Quote TELL HILLARY SHE IS WRONG ON CLIMATE CHANGE ------ see below

To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu, John_mccain@mccain.senate.gov, john_P._holdren@ostp.eop.gov, CROHLFING@ostp.eop.gov
    Date: 2014-09-07 18:06
    Subject: TELL HILLARY SHE IS WRONG ON CLIMATE CHANGE ------ see below

Glaciers melting at alarming rate! Huge uptick in meteor fireballs! Sharp
    rise in tornadoes, quakes, volcanic eruptions, sinkholes, landslides,
    melting permafrost, ocean warming.

IS A NEAR-TERM WORLDWIDE CATACLYSM AHEAD ???

(Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open!!)

A gigantic hierarchical website of transcribed communications to an
    American woman, over more than 15 years to date, from benevolent
    extra-terrestrials, claims that Planet X (or historical Nibiru), four times
    larger in diameter than Earth and magnetically more than 20 times stronger,
    is on a long elliptical path now slowly passing between the Sun and Earth
    --- and does so every 3600+ years. The existence of Nibiru and its long
    orbit was first revealed by the Jewish-American scholar Zecharia Sitchin in
    his 1976 book “The 12th Planet” and multiple follow-on authored books all
    based on his Middle-Eastern archeological hieroglyphic interpretations.
    Nibiru was first spotted remotely by USA astronomers in 1983 and reported
    at that time in the Washington Post --- but since has been subject to a
    governmental coverup.

It is currently hidden in the Sun's glare, but distant photo images have
    been provided on the website and the internet. As it passes closer to Earth
    with its long tail of moons and asteroids, likely within the next 24-or-so
    months, the aliens’ website predicts it will cause a drastic Earth pole
    shift of about ninety degrees, due to its magnetic strength. This would
    result per the website in more Earth wobble, then violent mega-earthquakes,
    super-hurricane winds, worldwide volcanic eruptions, and oceanic sloshing
    with gigantic tidal waves inundating most low-lying coastal areas and
    cities, e.g., Netherlands, Denmark, Bangladesh, Singapore, Hong Kong, NYC,
    LA, Miami. Food, water, electricity, and gasoline distribution would
    collapse resulting in massive relocations, rampant crime, riots and
    starvation. Much housing would be destroyed. Melting old poles combined
    with much warmer oceans due to a hotter Earth core, per the aliens, would
    cause a greater than 600 foot rise in ocean levels in the following two
    years. In worst case, as little as ten or twenty percent of the world
    population might survive.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

betoobig (16th November 2016), KiwiElf (16th November 2016), korgh (16th November 2016), mischief (16th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447

Quote TELL HILLARY SHE IS WRONG ON CLIMATE CHANGE ------ see below

To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu, John_mccain@mccain.senate.gov, john_P._holdren@ostp.eop.gov, CROHLFING@ostp.eop.gov
    Date: 2014-09-07 18:06
    Subject: TELL HILLARY SHE IS WRONG ON CLIMATE CHANGE ------ see below

Glaciers melting at alarming rate! Huge uptick in meteor fireballs! Sharp
    rise in tornadoes, quakes, volcanic eruptions, sinkholes, landslides,
    melting permafrost, ocean warming.

IS A NEAR-TERM WORLDWIDE CATACLYSM AHEAD ???

(Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open!!)

A gigantic hierarchical website of transcribed communications to an
    American woman, over more than 15 years to date, from benevolent
    extra-terrestrials, claims that Planet X (or historical Nibiru), four times
    larger in diameter than Earth and magnetically more than 20 times stronger,
    is on a long elliptical path now slowly passing between the Sun and Earth
    --- and does so every 3600+ years. The existence of Nibiru and its long
    orbit was first revealed by the Jewish-American scholar Zecharia Sitchin in
    his 1976 book “The 12th Planet” and multiple follow-on authored books all
    based on his Middle-Eastern archeological hieroglyphic interpretations.
    Nibiru was first spotted remotely by USA astronomers in 1983 and reported
    at that time in the Washington Post --- but since has been subject to a
    governmental coverup.

It is currently hidden in the Sun's glare, but distant photo images have
    been provided on the website and the internet. As it passes closer to Earth
    with its long tail of moons and asteroids, likely within the next 24-or-so
    months, the aliens’ website predicts it will cause a drastic Earth pole
    shift of about ninety degrees, due to its magnetic strength. This would
    result per the website in more Earth wobble, then violent mega-earthquakes,
    super-hurricane winds, worldwide volcanic eruptions, and oceanic sloshing
    with gigantic tidal waves inundating most low-lying coastal areas and
    cities, e.g., Netherlands, Denmark, Bangladesh, Singapore, Hong Kong, NYC,
    LA, Miami. Food, water, electricity, and gasoline distribution would
    collapse resulting in massive relocations, rampant crime, riots and
    starvation. Much housing would be destroyed. Melting old poles combined
    with much warmer oceans due to a hotter Earth core, per the aliens, would
    cause a greater than 600 foot rise in ocean levels in the following two
    years. In worst case, as little as ten or twenty percent of the world
    population might survive.
    Just some guy emailed Podesta and Mccain and a couple others about something he found and believes on the internet. Not all Podesta's emails are by insiders. I'm not buying any of that. Not unless you can tell me who Don Smalter is and if he is anyone with any importance.

Also this person has no understanding of our solar system. Nothing can stay hidden behind the sun for more than a week or so. Our planet revolves around it. Anytime someone says it is behind the sun it is a big red flag that is telling you it is all BS.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 17th November 2016 at 01:46.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

betoobig (16th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2