+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group Power !! Is there more we can do?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Default Group Power !! Is there more we can do?

I just don't get what it will take for the peaceful side to get organized and utilize all its possible tools.

Is it that we are so distracted by families and attachments we really can't just get dedicated towards working together?

Disinfo is so outta control its annoying. I just think the revolutionary peaceful side should be armed with our defense to stop all this garbage of lies and such. Why isn't there teams of psychics, powerful monks, shamans, etc being formed to scrutinize the deceptors. Why do we let them lie to us. Come on, we are more powerful than that. I know people exist that have these kind of amazing senses, I have met some of them.

Maybe Credo Mutwa can be the first. He should come work for Wilcock or Proj Cam and do some TSA on all these so called whistleblowers. lol. Should be scaned first no?

I get so sick of seeing the movies of big bad guys kicking butt with all their cool powers and stuff. It makes me sad that I dont see a team of enlightened beings or shamans to help assist us in some way.

LOL. I don't know exactly what im trying to say, its sort of this vision I have of potential.

Im sad I don't have the funds to start some kind of city filled with aware beings and love and psychic powers of protection or whatever.

It just makes me think that "waking up" has more to do with success of myself vs. the planet. It just sounds more fun to think about a global awakening to the planet.

What if we had like 5000 beings living in one city focusing our energy on one thing. If there was very pure love involved, what could be done? Would there be protection? Could they just bomb our city or would that be somehow impossible?
    I like to think that im truly a sovereign being , the only one existing in my merkaba. But, how do I seal it from intruders. The witches drew a circle around themselves with some kind of similar protection. An astral force field?

How does a person or a group really regain its true sovereignty? Remember the vampires need to get permission to enter your "home". I find that very interesting. Its almost as if we have been giving them permission for so long and the door is now open by default. How to seal them out. Perhaps once u r protected , they could still kill you, its just that they are aware that you r in a new classification and by doing so would be very unwise for their own consequences. ??

It seems I just gotta dissolve back into the "sea" - then the whole universe will conspire to work with me. hmm

I'd love to hear responses or any ideas on how the peaceful ones can create and exercise group power and sovereignty. Is it going to take a big collapse for people to get more creative and really form power groups.

The idea of this thread has room for flexibility.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (17th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Group Power !! Is there more we can do?

AS far as the witches circle of protection goes, I think it has to do with its reality and power on the astral. But after all, as above so below. So , I dont see y things have to be any different here. There has to be a way to become untouchable. But that might take teleportation neccesary.

How about all these indigenous tribes? arent they sort of forming an alliance? Maybe we will have to join groups like these for group power. They are all legally sovereign. I heard from someone who works with them that there is a worldwide movement happening with these sovereign groups. THey are well aware of whats going on. But what good are they against galactic technology that is mastered on destruction.

Do they got all the even more advanced aliens behind their back? (sort of like wilcock says).

Maybe we just have to start a city and the ET's will come support us. Too bad it seems all the rich people are busy or too scared to lose everything. How come nobody on these sites wins the lottery or something. lol

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Come on, we are more powerful than that. I know people exist that have these kind of amazing senses, I have met some of them.
    If I can sneak in for a second...
    What a worthy project it would be... to try and restore what was stolen from Credo Mutwa.
    Fred

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

bluestflame (20th December 2010), lisa (17th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    What a worthy project it would be... to try and restore what was stolen from Credo Mutwa.
    Fred
    Great idea, Fred!

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Fred
    You can sign me up for that Fred.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm with you Merkaba360! I feel the same. I'm sick and tired of this tyranny and sick of not finding a faster or more effective way to help to a better future. Humanity deserves so much better than this show, this tyranny fabricated for us.

9. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avalonean, here's an article that is part of the Spirit of Maat's WINTER SOLSTICE ISSUE
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/dec10/power_part1.html

Power: Why We Want It, Why We Run From It - Part One
    By CC Treadway

MANY OF US DESIRE POWER, BUT MOST OF US RUN FROM IT, WHY?

While in my healing training, and later in my practice, I heard student after student express that they wanted to be in their power, but were afraid that if they really got into it they would be killed, or they would do something horrible. I doubt there is a person out there that doesn't, at some point, shake in their boots at the thought of their own success. Power brings up images of total happiness, or total misery, of disagreeing with the authority or achieving a powerful position in our system, of being selfless in our actions, or of being greedy and controlling, of developing a huge heart, or of being heartless. It is duality at its finest, multiplied to the infinite power. Childhood wounds play a big part in our fears, or our delusions of grandeur. We often keep ourselves small in a family to hold the tribe together. So, if being in your vibrant essence diminished your sister or mother and they somehow punished you for it, you might have decided that being invisible was a better option, but then fantasize about the day when you can be fully you again. The beliefs that create these roles can tap into the larger cultural belief and voila you have an automatic shut off valve when it comes to being seen in your fullness, and a powerful fantasy life about where you really should be.

I of course have experienced all these fears myself. I can't get angry about this because I think learning how to find and manage your power is one of the keys to successfully navigating the human landscape. I volunteered to come here, so I am willingly dealing with the landscape. Getting knocked down a few times is par for the course. The good news is, you can get back up if you really want to. I wouldn't be writing this article if this issue wasn't close to my heart. I have longed to be big my whole life, and had moments of grand applause, achievements and record setting. I have also been ridiculed, judged, teased, punished and put down for that power. Jealousy is normal, but my sensitive heart couldn't stand it. Any time I upset someone when I was strong, or won the blue ribbon, I felt so guilty. I would try to bring myself down the status quo to be liked, which of course didn't work. Then I hated myself and was bored with the company I kept. Over the years I stopped doing this, but it has been a journey of trial and error.

BUT WHY ARE WE SO AFRAID? LET ME TELL YOU A STORY.
    Years ago, at the beginning of my private healing practice, I took it slow as far as the amount of clients I took on, but one day, I decided I wanted a full time practice. I told my guides, and they told me I should wait, but I didn't listen. I put it out there to the universe, took a business course and within a few weeks I had brought my practice up to full time. I thought to myself, "Ha ha! I have outsmarted my guides!" Which, as we all know, is a ridiculous statement on the way to your personal train wreck. But, how could I be wrong? I was so happy, loving what I was doing, making a difference in people's lives. The joy! The calls just kept coming and I felt like I had arrived. And then one day, during a very busy day, a client was late and did not call. Without warning, I snapped. I was horrified that he could disrespect me like that, I was even more horrified that I was so horrified. When he finally did call, I was so out of sorts I didn't answer. Shaking and confused at my reaction, I had to ask, "What just happened?" But the reaction didn't get any better, only worse. Over the coming weeks I was in a state of total meltdown. I was not used to the power and responsibility that came with so many new clients. My energy field was collapsing from overload. Every waking moment was spent thinking about my work, and even during my sleep I was still doing healing work on my clients. I felt completely taken over and out of control with no room for myself.

With my energy field now in a state of collapse I had nothing protecting me. My shadow aspects were being hit with unforgiving force and the only protection I had was raw, primal rage.
    My practice came to a screeching halt as I realized I was in over my head. The rage was nameless, and stayed with me in full force for almost 4 weeks until I finally surrendered in tears in the loving arms of my healer. I was so humbled by the strength of my defense, I didn't even recognize myself and I certainly felt like a loser of a healer. Worse, I really didn't know what was going on with me, why any of this was happening. There was a major mystery within my psyche I had to get to, but I felt very far from achieving that.

THE CURRENT OF EVIL
    One night, during this time, as I was trying to go to sleep, which was almost impossible, I recognized that I was standing on the precipice of power. I saw power as a current of energy at the foot of my bed. At that moment I thought, "If I don't stand in the current I'm going to miss the lesson." I was scared to death to do it because I already was a raging, defenseless mess.
    But when I stepped into it, I experienced a purity and strength I had never felt before. There was absolutely no emotion attached to this energy. I was invincible, and it was totally amazing.
    The best part; I had zero guilt, and knew that if I chose to stay in this energy the whole concept of having a conscience would disappear in a matter of minutes. I stood in that current a bit longer and felt like waving my fist and shouting, "MUAAAH, the POWER!!" I knew then how it felt to be a cold and violent leader. I really did feel like some omnipresent God, in charge of everything. Because I was in rage when I stepped into that current, the current turned to unfiltered Evil. Evil, I now believe, is a force in the universe of total purity, and it is not an accident. I don't know why it was created, but it is there, and if we haven't healed enough, we may go right there and stay there.

In that moment I understood how so many of the psychopathic leaders we have today must feel — nothing. Feeling nothing with all that power is a relief, the detachment is liberating. It was just like all those vampire movies and TV shows I inhale: I was the top of the food-chain, bloodthirsty, guilt free and drunk with power. If you had generations of unfeeling forefathers, or generations of pain and trauma never healed, you might choose The Current of Evil forever. I learned more in those five minutes than I could have imagined. But I made a decision right then, and that was that I would not return to that level of power until the love in my heart was stronger, and the unconscious rage had been healed. I stepped out of the vampire current, forever changed, knowing the journey ahead would be long, unpredictable, and possibly painful.

I did not trust myself for a long time, and all but stopped my healing work. Over time I did discover the origin of the rage. The trauma took time and patience to reveal itself. The clearing of that trauma allowed the anger to be directed correctly, and then healing could take place. And then, guess what? I trusted myself again to come into my power! We are afraid of our power because it is very, very strong. I truly believe that if our hearts are not as developed, if we are not grounded, if we are not smart enough, if we are not clear enough, we will use it unwisely. So if you are impatient with yourself, be patient instead and trust in your process.

BEING IN YOUR POWER IS VULNERABLE IF YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT
    What about some of the other reasons to be scared of your power? Being in your power, and being a real leader is not easy these days, maybe it never was. When you amass personal power you often become the target of those who think that what you are doing is wrong. Leaders, with all of their power, become the most 'projected on' human beings alive.The "people" can be cruel. To rise in power, you must develop a thick skin, whether you are Mother Theresa or George Bush. There is an expectation to be perfect, and that is a subjective request. I can see how the Current of Evil would be appealing if you have big dreams, or if big things are expected of you. Feeling too much is a liability when you have to be strong through other's hate and/or adoration.

But that is the risk that humanity needs to take. I believe that not only do you need thick skin, but you need a jumbo-sized heart, because ultimately loving yourself will help you get through criticism, and love for others will help you hear the underlying messages in their complaints, and not reject those that may reject you. Being in a leadership position and putting yourself out there requires that you be able to love yourself no matter what, because people will attack you and they won't all like you. Strangers will talk about you like they know you, and like you don't have feelings. You have to be ready for this. Getting to the place where you can be in your power and in your heart, not separating out to stay on top or safe, but remaining grounded and in touch with the rest of the people is a skill very few leaders have. That will be the main topic of Part Two of the Power Series: How to use the power current correctly for heart-based leadership.

Copyright 2010 CC Treadway. All rights reserved.
    About CC Treadway

CC Treadway, founder of Treadway Esoteric, is a healer, channel, sound healer and multidisciplinary artist. She bases her practice out of Sedona, AZ and New York City, as well as long distance through Skype. She is a graduate of the prestigious four-year program, The Barbara Brennan School of healing and teaches a Channeling Certification program, as well as a myriad of workshops on energy healing and consciousness. CC is honored to write for the Spirit of Maat.

To sign up for a free monthly newsletter, access educational tools and learn more about CC's work and events, visit www.treadwayesoteric.com.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

lisa (17th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    Hey Avalonean, here's an article that is part of the Spirit of Maat's WINTER SOLSTICE ISSUE
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/dec10/power_part1.html

Power: Why We Want It, Why We Run From It - Part One
    By CC Treadway

MANY OF US DESIRE POWER, BUT MOST OF US RUN FROM IT, WHY?

Yea, interesting article tint. thanks.

Ive said to my friends a few times that for sure we cant comprehend the energy and feeling the ones in power feel. Especially since we are giving them a lot of ours.

I guess we do need a balance of growth to be able to handle extreme roles.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (20th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fred
    Could get some psychic detectives to start sniffing out for the neckless. Or maybe just have 100s of people meditating on the neckless and filling it with pure white energy. Trying to make it useless to the robber barons. lol

It really seems to come down to lack of organization.

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:52.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

lisa (17th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

jcocks also posted a thread on a similar discussion, see https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...The-game/page2

the basic idea being what could like-minded people do together on a practical level to move the ball forward in the court....................

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No fear. 2012 cataclysms will come and wipe out all the dirt on the planet.

19. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by timerty (here)
    I didnt know cataclysms choose between dirt and gems?

I'm not afraid, it just would be nice to manifest something wonderful collectively for once.

I don't think 2012 is was ever said to have the need to wreak cataclysmic havoc, nor do i think its really about the date rather than a possible energetic paradigm shift timeframe. Just like astrological ages have a date , but really are just marking a relative timeframe for transition.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timerty
    Merkaba360:
    Quote I didnt know cataclysms choose between dirt and gems?
    I'm not afraid, it just would be nice to manifest something wonderful collectively for once.
    I don't think 2012 is was ever said to have the need to wreak cataclysmic havoc, nor do i think its
    really about the date rather than a possible energetic paradigm shift timeframe.
    Just like astrological ages have a date , but really are just marking a relative timeframe for transition.
    Thanks Merkaba, I totally agree with you. I believe we will arrive at our own doorstep: awakening to ourselves and
    evolve towards our true identity, our divine source. I am sure we will remember who we are, in time, living on this
    wonderful planet Gaia and smile happy smiles, loving the Great Gathering of souls, the recognition of our soul-connection
    and unity consciousness. I've been studying the classic Maya: their Tzolkin calendar, their counting of time, their prophecies,
    since 1996. Priests in those ancient times, already learning about the lust for power, were quarreling about the exact numbers
    and systems of counting. Women at home simply acknowledged each day as equally important and meaningful, living life at it's
    fullest, giving birth to their children, after carrying them for 260 days, before their birth. This gestation period of 260 days is meaningful,
    cause the baby undergoes all 260 "faces of the Sun" as the Maya called it. Each of the 20 Solar Seals with each of the 13 numbers of the
    Galactic Tones. 13 x 20 = 260 KIN. Never ever a cataclysm or disasterous event is mentioned in the Mayan prophecies, only descriptions of
    evolution in life and consciousness, correlating with the movement and location of celestial bodies. The Mayas knew about holographics,
    fractals, vortexes and spirals, the center of the Galaxy we're in is called Hunab K'u: "center of measure and movement".
    The Mayas were able to figure out the cycle of 13 full moons, Earth's moon. For understanding this, they had to
    position themselves outside (this is significant) the Earth and really objectively see the movement of the
    moon around the Earth, performing 13 full moon faces for eyes on Earth. It's all measured and
    displayed on the websites of Jose Arguelles: www.13mooncalendar.com and www.lawoftime.org

When on Earth, the physical turning of her, and the person involved here, is a factor that should be
    reckoned with, while measuring and counting the movement of the moon. This is an example of
    "stepping out of the box" in your mind's eye. That's what the Mayas knew, there's a vast story
    surrounding the ancient Mayas. Google is your friend. What I found in the Mayan prophecies
    is an explanation of a bigger picture: the evolution of consciousness explained through
    our ancestor's history and existence on planets outside of Earth. John Major Jenkins,
    Zacharia Sitchin and Graham Hancock are human libraries of this knowledge too.
    Here's a link to find more about the Dreamspell:
    http://www.13moon.com/not_the_mayan_calendar.htm

For those "Maya-nuts" understanding Dutch, there's a translation of the Dreamspell on
    www.13manenkalender.nl go to "winkeltje" and find my page under "Marian 13 Lamat"
    See also MariaDine's post here on the Forum:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Field-in-2013

The text underneath is on the homepage of this website: http://www.lawoftime.org/home.html

"You have been telling people that this is the eleventh hour.
    Now you must go back and tell people that this is the hour!
    And there are things to be considered:
    Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?

Where is your water?
    Know your Garden.
    It is time to speak your truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to yourself.
    And not look outside of yourself for a leader.

This could be a good time!
    There is a river flowing very fast.
    It is so great and fast that there are those who will be afraid.
    They will hold on to the shore.
    They will feel that they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
    Know that the river has its destination.

The elders say that we must let go of the shore,
    push off into the middle of the river,
    keep our eyes open,
    and our heads above the water.
    See who is in there with you and celebrate.

At this time we are to take nothing personally,
    least of all, ourselves.
    For the moment that we do,
    our spiritual growth comes to a halt.
    The time of the lone wolf is over.
    Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.
    All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
    We are the ones that we have been waiting for."

- The Elders, Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation

In L'akech I am another you
    Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

+ Reply to Thread