+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rense radio; has Trump already been compromised?

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Rense radio; has Trump already been compromised?

Hi all,

I listened to this a few days ago on Rense radio and just wanted to share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HpTkr6_Jg

as Jeff Rense has stated: don't jump to any conclusions yet; just wait-

of course, the concepts presented in this video are absolutely hideous but I think most of us Avalonians are already aware of the possibility of these concepts, despite how hideous they may be;

but I think it rather strange that Trump has 180 degree reversed his opinions on the Clintons (huh?)

for yet another viewpoint on this topic please research jimstonefreelance.com- has Trump been drugged without his knowledge? (huh?)

our world gets crazier by the day-

anyway, I just think we must all use discretion and hope for the best- am just throwing out orthographic verbatim (J. Stone) +a film with verbalized ideas (Rense)-

don't shoot the messenger, OK?- I just think we need to look at all sides if we are to understand our world--

be well all-

Larry

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th November 2016), Basho (17th November 2016), bennycog (18th November 2016), Debra (18th November 2016), ghostrider (18th November 2016), Inversion (17th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: Rense radio; has Trump already been compromised?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

But we will get fooled again.

Me on air guitar
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Art (20th November 2016), Baby Steps (18th November 2016), Basho (17th November 2016), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2016), Cardillac (17th November 2016), conk (18th November 2016), Debra (18th November 2016), drneglector (18th November 2016), Ecnal61 (17th November 2016), enfoldedblue (18th November 2016), gord (18th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016), seko (18th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016), tcjim1 (18th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@mgray

as George Carlin stated: "garbage in- garbage out"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Art (20th November 2016), Debra (18th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016), jjjones (18th November 2016), seko (18th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

As I posted on another thread - I feel that this is the big story and what might wake more people up. Trump has always had his strong opinion and viewpoint - if the people see him collapse into a political puppet there is obviously something really wrong behind the curtain.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Debra (18th November 2016), gord (18th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 times in 1,352 posts

All they (CIA, etc) would need to do is MKUltra him. He's already been to the White House.

Makes me wonder if any US presidents have been MKUltra'd and if so, which ones?

And given the psychopathic track record of the CIA, why wouldn't they?

Also, according to Cathy O'Brien, Trump's "good people" friends, Bill & Hillary Clinton are directly involved with MKUltra programming.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th November 2016 at 01:13.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

bennycog (18th November 2016), Debra (18th November 2016), gord (18th November 2016), Sueanne47 (18th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

It's wise of him to not mention anything about a special prosecutor/charges/ grand jury until he is sworn in. If he is showing a softening it'll be because the Demorats are causing some serious riots, him mentioning charges would cause the Hitlary army to go even nuttier and burning down more of the US. Let them feel secure, let them feel at ease and in 6 months after the paid provocateurs money runs out and people become disinterested in this Demorat riot trend and move on ( we all know millennials have very short attention spans), then will be the time to cut off the Clinton heads. This will also give certain letter agencies more time to secure a better solidified case against the Clinton's and Co.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I wonder , since Trump is a billionaire , part of the good ole boys club, is he just a face of the PTB ??? Instead of the PTBpicking a puppet this time one of them decided if you want something done right do it yourself ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

How many mouths dropped when the Bush Cartels Money cleansing leader himself...

Mitt Romney

Being considered by Trump for Secretary of State...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 18th November 2016 at 06:38.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It appears that the us Muslim resettlement areas are in places where a 'north American superhighway' would be, if the us and Canada were united (along with Mexico).

Typical of those groups to plan it out like that. Bring them in, let them take over and push other people out, thus create the circumstances for internal war, eradicate the problem, land is empty and ready for it's new purpose , create the unified union 'fortress north America', with the new arterial 'autobahn', go to war from this 'fourth Reich' north American union.

I'm speaking about the NASCO superhighway plan, which was a Bush plan, CIA, middle east fascists, Nazi alignments and connections, and so on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFTA_superhighway
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th November 2016 at 14:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), Eram (18th November 2016), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2016), Sierra (20th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Here's my take on the Trump transition team and its change of attitude.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Carmody (18th November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Lettherebelight (19th November 2016), Muzz (20th November 2016), Sierra (20th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

wow, quite telling, more of the same - hope has been fooled

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    How many mouths dropped when the Bush Cartels Money cleansing leader himself...

Mitt Romney

Being considered by Trump for Secretary of State...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (18th November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2016), Sierra (20th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I was hoping Trump would consider Romney for the rewrite of Romney care...

GOP can wave their flags that they made Obama care disappear, replaced with "their" plan.

It needs a negotiator to take on Pharma lobbyist along with insurance companies so it is affordable to have National health care for all

21. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)

Me on air guitar
    You can't compromise him if he was already on that team (Pretty sure he was.. the president is never going to be elected by surprise, no matter what appears to be happening on TV....)

Wait for the finalization of his cabnet, THAT will tell us all we need to know (I hear he might have a Goldman Sachs guy already lined up for Sec. of Treasury?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), Flash (19th November 2016), Jantje (19th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Me on air guitar
    You can't compromise him if he was already on that team (Pretty sure he was.. the president is never going to be elected by surprise, no matter what appears to be happening on TV....)

Wait for the finalization of his cabnet, THAT will tell us all we need to know (I hear he might have a Goldman Sachs guy already lined up for Sec. of Treasury?)
    Bill Still presents his take on this... as no doubt, many supporters are concerned about the mention of Jamie Dimon as a possible pick for Treasury Secretary... Mnuchin has already been picked up to be part of the Team Trump as the Campaign Finance Chairman to help raise money for the GOP...

Here's Bill Still's video on this subject...

SR #1347 – Is J.P. Morgan’s CEO, Jamie Dimon,
    Trump’s Pick for Treasury Secretary?

(Published on Nov 17, 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

In that article, you wrote
    Quote The former great comedian Bill Hicks, whose comedy was even edgier than George Carlin, I believe had a great skit but I can’t locate on the web, about any incoming president and the process before he takes office.
    Hicks said a day after the results of the election are official, the President-elect is taken to an undisclosed location and is shown the Kennedy assassination film, but not the Zapruder film we all know, but this film is from the shooter’s perspective. After viewing the film the men in the room ask, “Any questions?”
    Here it is:

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Lettherebelight (20th November 2016), Muzz (20th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016), wegge (10th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

I'm certain I heard a lot of nervous laughter in that audience.

I have no doubt that the new pResident of the USA has a "come to [whoever] meeting" before (and probably a few more after) the inauguration. You could tell that Trump heard and saw something during his meeting with Obama (The Usurper), and whomever, by his dog-faced appearance and limp demeanor when he appeared publicly with Obama after "their" private meeting. Trump has and will learn things that he did not, and could not, know before he was [s]elected. He must take these things into account in naming his cabinet etc, and in what he does or attempts to do while in office. This is simply a fact of life as we know it today.

Ps. To remove any doubt any of you may have (assuming you care), I supported and continue to support Trump. HRC already knew some of the things Trump recently learned and she wants more. That among, other things, demonstrates how dangerous she is. Trump (and his handlers) represents a net gain over HRC (and her handlers).
    Last edited by Satori; 19th November 2016 at 23:15.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I think something a whole lot scarier happens with any president in the first days of winning. Although I have always thought that Obama was groomed and ready long beforehand and knew exactly what was behind that curtain - he came from behind.

From the available images we see of Trump following the meeting with Obama - like he has a seen a ghost, and which Rense, Linda Stone and Jim Marrs all note - the wind certainly looks like it has been taken out of his sails.

Something scary - the real power behind the power behind the power. I have never doubted that every government is just an ignorant front for this other, bigger layer.

My question though is, how is it possible, that even someone like Trump had no idea? Or rather, has just found out? That is what it seems like.

What are we dealing with here? Who are they? What else would he have been shown?

I am watching this new Netflix TV series at the moment - Designated Survivor - about a senator who ends up with the presidency after most of the government gathered at a public event gets blown up. I am staying with the series because it is going there to this same question.
    Last edited by Debra; 20th November 2016 at 04:18.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Bill Ryan (20th November 2016), Cara (24th November 2016), Sierra (20th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread