Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Not Quite Farewell

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,242 times in 32,909 posts

Default Re: Not Quite Farewell

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    I‘d like to add an additional parallel storyline to the above:

With the refugee/immigrant influx they created a large, heterogeneous group of people (including criminal gangs and provocateurs brought in on purpose) as scapegoat - so that the population is divided in opposite factions and ready to fight each other - to keep them busy and distract them from looking at the satanic pedophilia practices of the elite (which are essential for their existence).
    I'd say there's a huge amount of truth in that.

The point it that it's a deliberate agenda. And it's gradually destroying Europe. (The USA is next, folks.)

Anyone who's concerned about these issues is NOT a racist. And they are NOT against liberty and freedom for all good people.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th March 2018), DeDukshyn (8th March 2018), DNA (9th March 2018), Flash (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Hervé (8th March 2018), KiwiElf (8th March 2018), littleOne (9th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Noelle (9th March 2018), onawah (9th March 2018), Satori (9th March 2018), Valerie Villars (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Anyone who's concerned about these issues is NOT a racist. ....
    Not necessarily; any racist could feel concerned and use that as a justification point to continue their racist behaviour . In fact, that's what the elite are counting on.

However, a person who is completely race neutral, or anti-racist, should be legitimately concerned that this is happening, and ensure to not get into the "race game" by being clear and concise in their communication, to assist in abating the potential for racial tensions.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Noelle (9th March 2018), Tangri (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Not necessarily; any racist could feel concerned and use that as a justification point to continue their racist behaviour . In fact, that's what the elite are counting on.

However, a person who is completely race neutral, or anti-racist, should be legitimately concerned that this is happening, and ensure to not get into the "race game" by being clear and concise in their communication, to assist in abating the potential for racial tensions.
    Right.

My point, in context, is that one or two people have become disenchanted with the forum because they feel there are rather too many 'racist' views expressed.

That's entirely incorrect, and it's an error to project that on to good people who care about some major events that are happening in the world.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th March 2018), DNA (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Noelle (9th March 2018), Satori (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Right.

My point, in context, is that one or two people have become disenchanted with the forum because they feel there are rather too many 'racist' views expressed.

That's entirely incorrect, and it's an error to project that on to good people who care about some major events that are happening in the world.
    My experience is that there are some people on the forum with some views that might easily qualify as racist, being "concerned" does not vindicate those views. Maybe this is how some of those vocal members who are claiming the racism feel.

It's hard to really know and balance, because not everyone expresses themselves they way they truly feel, a non-racist person might have somewhat lazy ways to express their views, making them appear racist or "more" racist than they are; or vise versa.

This is why I always stress the importance of clear, concise communication devoid of generalizations - it is incredibly important when discussing these topics. I'm on your side on this, but I disagree that it is that simple.

We all need to extend some trust as well, to those who appear to be making racist remarks, that it may just be in their expression and not react. Totally agree on that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th March 2018 at 00:39.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Noelle (9th March 2018), Tangri (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Right.

My experience is that there are some people on the forum with some views that might easily qualify as racist, being "concerned" does not vindicate those views. Maybe this is how some of those vocal members who are claiming the racism feel.

It's hard to really know and balance, because not everyone expresses themselves they way they truly feel, a non-racist person might have somewhat lazy ways to express their views, making them appear racist or "more" racist than they are; or vise versa.

This is why I always stress the importance of clear, concise communication devoid of generalizations - it is incredibly important when discussing these topics. I'm on your side on this, but I disagree that it is that simple.

We all need to extend some trust as well, to those who appear to be making racist remarks, that it may just be in their expression and not react. Totally agree on that.
    Great post, and I'd expect nothing less.

BUT... re
    Quote some views that might easily qualify as racist
    ...what's the 'qualification', and who sets it??

(Btw, this exchange might best be moved over to the Racism thread, and I may do that later.)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Noelle (9th March 2018), Satori (9th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BUT... re
    Quote some views that might easily qualify as racist
    ...what's the 'qualification', and who sets it??
    If someone says, "Muslims are ruining <blah blah blah>" (I know Muslims aren't a race, just an example), when they more intended to express something different, should their wording be ignored, even if some of us interpret what they say as just a rough expression that they probably meant to say differently? Would not addressing it be potentially enabling wording that is not really appropriate for what the intended expression was?

So "qualification" may well vary a large amount, and, in the case of this forum, it is yourself and the mods that ultimately determine this, as it relates to user activities on it.

In the larger scenario, the qualifiers are each individual. And as established, this will vary a large amount from view to view. If one is ultimately concerned, they will take great care to express themselves on the "safe" side of that variability. Those who do not, may be less concerned about the overall larger picture, and more about their views on race. Should we use this as a "litmus test" for "qualification"? I don't know, but perhaps we can use it to provide guidance around communication.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th March 2018 at 06:42.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Tangri (9th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Right.

Thank you,

Nazi s invaded south America with their money years ago and now relatively(for locals) rich Europeans do same, takes no attention for South America's immigration problem. Only west is complaining( like crocodile tears).

There was the member of Avalon who wrote " all Muslims are snake, it is hard to separate which one is Poisson " when I opposed that post, I was forced kindly to get silent for that good intended member.
    Last edited by Tangri; 9th March 2018 at 07:36.
    Love and Hope

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

There was the member of Avalon who wrote " all Muslims are snake, it is hard to separate which one is Poisson " when I opposed that post, I was forced kindly to get silent for that good intended member.
    That's not what she said... your memory has changed it. And you were never 'forced' into silence.

Here's the original quote (she edited her post after it had been reported). I'm not defending this, but please get your quotes 100% correct. As DeDukshyn will agree, it matters (a lot!) on topics like this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th March 2018 at 17:57.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th March 2018), DNA (10th March 2018), KiwiElf (10th March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's not what she said... your memory has changed it. And you were never 'forced' into silence.

Here's the original quote (she edited her post after it had been reported). I'm not defending this, but please get your quotes 100% correct. As DeDukshyn will agree, it matters (a lot!) on topics like this.
    <reviews Bill's linked post>

That post was on the bleeding edge, lol. And I commend Dennis and Rachel for handling it the way they did. That post is an excellent example of the need to take care with your communications; Marique could have made some good points, without the gross negative generalizations (that rendered her view false) and it would have had more value if she had. But we're not the "post police" (well maybe I am sometimes ) except where forum rules are clearly broken. There was certainly a very general anti-muslim tone in that post and the points fall apart when seen as coming from a "racists" perspective (as can be seen by the two mods responses to that post). so it is somewhat self correcting (with the help of people who see things objectively and can communicate clearly that objectivity). Anyway, my intention was not to get into this specific conversation ... cheers!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2018), KiwiElf (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Tangri (10th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

- ". That's not what she said... your memory has changed it."

If My memory changed it, is it done by words or meaning? Lets compare it if there is any my ill intention on it.

She wrote "Would you put your child in a room with many poisonous snakes and some snakes that are not, would you risk it that they may get bitten by a poisonous snake."

I remember and quoted as " all Muslims are snake, it is hard to separate which one is Poisson (you are claiming -it was not what she said.

Quote from her post-would you risk it that they may get bitten by a poisonous snake.-) My recollection was right, it was hard for her to separate not poisonous snakes from whole snake group for her risk assessment.

With this sentence ( many poisonous snakes and some snakes that are not)

All they are snakes and poisonous with few exception.
    Post#192

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1152666

Quote (she edited her post after it had been reported)
    Not quite well, as it has been done at her post #204

"Something I am not proud of and working on trying to change, but yes, I can honestly say that I would not shut my kids in a room of poisonous deadly snakes along with non poisonous ones, and hope that they are not bitten and killed. I stand by that."
    -------------------
    "And you were never 'forced' into silence"

I wrote "I was forced kindly to get silent"

Referring to this post;

"Deep breaths! You have the option of private message if you wish to continue personal discussions." Post#213 (it was kindly for me)

I was driven to private room to discus her racistic remarks.

She never apologized and mod team supported her as she was the victim there.
    De Dukshyn's quote;
    Quote "So "qualification" may well vary a large amount, and, in the case of this forum, it is yourself and the mods that ultimately determine this, as it relates to user activities on it. "
    ps" you gave Dennis Leahy post's link as a sample not mine.( I hope , it was an honest mistake not a deliberate one)
    Last edited by Tangri; 10th March 2018 at 07:04.
    Love and Hope

19. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Looks like she apologized. How about some "Love and Hope"?

Racism and racist remarks come from people who have not learned something yet. But with interaction, and love, we can give them the space to grow.

I got in big trouble in my family for NOT being racist. Wasn't treated well. Things did change over time.

I'm sure it was love that changed things. I did not become racist. The change was on the other end, and I was accepted.

This thread is about immigration, which does not signify racism, but maybe the infiltration of a culture that wants to stay intact. From the discussions regarding immigration that I have seen, there are standards of people (wanting upstanding citizens, not gangs or criminals) and common sense immigration laws.

Having goodwill toward all, we should be able to come up with wise solutions that protect cultures while offering limited (based on standards of moral and ethical conduct) and lawful immigration.

It's good to have discussion and learn from each other. I sure do appreciate all the views that broaden my understanding.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th March 2018 at 08:09.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2018), DeDukshyn (10th March 2018), DNA (10th March 2018), Hervé (10th March 2018), KiwiElf (10th March 2018), Mike (10th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2018), Wind (10th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... you gave Dennis Leahy post's link as a sample not mine.( I hope , it was an honest mistake not a deliberate one)
    Just to clarify this ...

I had to think about that for a moment. But rather than assume it was a mistake I asked, "why did Bill do that?" then I found the answer back in Bill's post. Bill said that the original post had been edited by the user. I just checked and it had been more or less deleted by the user, so Dennis' post that captured it in a quote looks like only place where that post still exists. Which is clearly the one you were referring to about the snakes.

Anyhoo ... back to topic ...

Mod note from Bill: Thanks, that's entirely correct.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2018 at 18:32.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2018), Mike (10th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I will go into silent after your kindly post and it's supportive thanks by highly respected Moderators , administrators and greetings member, with holding my rights to remind later on suitable post.

"This thread is about immigration, which does not signify racism."

Just last friendly reminder; this thread was for, "TO FIND OUT" why people living Avalon and erasing their post
    Love and Hope

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

... you gave Dennis Leahy post's link as a sample not mine.( I hope , it was an honest mistake not a deliberate one)
    Just to clarify this ...

I had to think about that for a moment. But rather than assume it was a mistake I asked, "why did Bill do that?" then I found the answer back in Bill's post. Bill said that the original post had been edited by the user. I just checked and it had been more or less deleted by the user, so Dennis' post that captured it in a quote looks like only place where that post still exists. Which is clearly the one you were referring to about the snakes.

Did you read her post #204 after editing first one?
    Love and Hope

25. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just to clarify this ...

No. Mostly because I don't really care about this specific incident at all. My points were intended to be able to apply broadly . I try to stay out of the details of actual "incidents" themselves on purpose. I digressed a little from that to make the comment on that post. You may have noticed this is my style. I tend to take the more philosophical approach.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2018 at 19:09.

26. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Just to clarify this ...

No. Mostly because I don't really care about this specific incident at all. My points were intended to be able to apply broadly . I try to stay out of the details actual "incidents" themselves on purpose. I digressed a little from that to make the comment on that post. You may have noticed this is my style. I tend to take the more philosophical approach.
    Thank you, but my question was used as plural as some one edit your post.

Now I will " tend to take the more philosophical approach"
    Last edited by Tangri; 10th March 2018 at 19:11.
    Love and Hope

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8